Rapunzel Act 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

The Enchantress deftly stroked him to full hardness with a practiced hand, using the other to hold her new babe. "You believed that the World's Tears made you assume your other aspect. Observe for yourself the truth, woodworker." She released her grip on his penis then took his hand and placed upon Rapunzel's scalp. The Enchantress then chucked the child under her chin, causing the babe to giggle in delight. She stuck the tip of her little his finger between the babes lips, wetting it with her saliva. This she placed between the lips of the bewildered craftsman. In a flash, the familiar burning infused his loins as his penis sprouted to full length. His mighty branch had been restored as if bathed in the water from the Enchantress' well. Hazel gasped in shock, as did Rowan. Dame Gothel plucked Rowan's hand from her child.

"Observe, faithless woman. Look upon the potency of the earth that you could have enjoyed for the rest of your days had you not been so selfish." As always, with the appearance of the Earth Lord's tool came his infernal lust. Rowan looked around for some way to relieve himself. The only woman close at hand was his prostrate wife, still weak from the effort of bearing a child. Such a trivial thing did not matter to Rowan in his present state. He seized Hazel by the hair and forced his cock between her lips. She moaned in protest, smacking her hands against his hips, but he would not be denied. He raped her mouth, pushing in the out of with hard strokes until he loosed his seed.

A miraculous thing happened at that moment. All of the pain and trauma of the birth disappeared. Hazel felt energized, as if she had just consumed an entire bushel of the once-effective herb. She, too, succumbed to lust. She was already well stretched from the earlier passage of Rapunzel, the Enchantress' new child. Accepting her engorged husband proved to be no great matter. He fell upon her, using her as a woman should be used. She bucked against him in passion and in lust. Who could tell who craved the other more? The purpose of life was to create life. They were caught up in the eternal dance, a dance destined to have an unsatisfactory ending. No way could a woman fresh from childbirth ever immediately conceive.

"Enjoy her, Earth Lord. Just as she will never know the joys of the rampion again, so shall your enhanced member be denied you forevermore. That which you needed to summon it has been passed to my child. Once I leave with her, you will never again possess it." The Lady of the Garden raised her hand to the heavens, then vanished with her Rapunzel in a flash of light. Rowan and his wife did not see her go, intent as they were upon their lovemaking. Rowan plunged into his wife like it would be the last time he would ever sample her. He was not far from the truth. None of their couplings would ever be the same again. Both of them knew it. When he finally expended himself within her she wrapped her legs tightly around his buttocks, forcing every last bit of him inside of her, desperate to feel him and to be filled by him it in that way a mortal man never could. Both knew it would have to end. Rowan shrank from a staff to a wand, then slipped out of his sobbing wife.

It was then that they heard a great crash from outside. Rowan raced to the window and looked out. The manor had collapsed, its perfect white stones and the crimson roof now just a jumble of shattered rock and broken red tile. The ruins looked as ancient as some of the stones from the old Roman fortresses that turned up once in a while in the farmer’s fields. Rowan looked back into the shaken eyes of his beautiful wife. They both knew that life could never go back to the way it had been.

Although Rowan and Hazel wouldn't immediately part ways, they would separate 'ere long. Hazel looked like a woman with barely nineteen summers upon her, and Rowan a man with twenty. Although healthy and hale, both felt something missing from their lives. They had been granted the one thing that they desired more than anything else in the world and had sold it cheaply. Not only had they lost what had been gained, but also what little joy they already possessed. In losing their child, they lost themselves.

Hazel never felt satisfied with Rowan again. She left for the city to work as a prostitute in the brothels. Her youthful vitality faded as her hardships mounted. In time the young woman looked more haggard in her twenties than she had as an old woman in her seventies.

Rowan also left the cottage by the Great Woods. He, however, set out to find his lost child. He walked the earth barefoot, always maintaining his connection with that from which he gained his vitality. He had no map, and no idea where to search. But search he must. He had to find his sweet Rapunzel and make amends.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers