Rapunzel Act 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"What is it now, you wicked child?"

Rapunzel told the Enchantress about the feelings the tree had, the warmth and delight it now experienced. She could not translate into words the joy that coursed through her silvery brown tree, but she summed up by saying that the Rowan’s feelings made her wish to laugh.

Dame Gothel eyed the tree warily.

Rapunzel worked the staff hard, emulating Gothel's technique. She had watched the woman long enough at her task and knew what to do. She sucked and she licked, she massaged and she tweaked, she did all those things the older woman had done. As she did it, the itching of her crotch intensified. She forced the head of the staff into her mouth, holding it in place with one hand while the other stroked on her plump, firm berry nestled deep within her wild bush. The Dame's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Rapunzel! What is it you are doing?"

Rapunzel pulled her mouth off of the staff long enough to reply that her mound had started to itch while watching her, and stroking it made it feel better. She had spied Gothel doing the same, and surmised it to be the correct thing to do. Then she recapped the staff with her mouth, and continued her ministrations.

Gothel could say nothing. She could only watch openmouthed as Rapunzel frigged herself furiously while massaging Rowan's Staff with a nut-brown hand while she licked at its knobby head.

Suddenly Rapunzel moaned around Rowan's girth, eyes widening in surprise. Streams of pearlescent sap spurted out from around her mouth and suddenly bloated cheeks. She tore her head away from the staff, just in time for the niveous deluge to coat her face and breasts. Spurt after spurt of the clingy, scalding sap Rowan's Staff released, enough to thoroughly douse Rapunzel with it. The streams of the white liquid clung to her hair and ran down her cheeks and dark, shapely breasts. Rapunzel laughed, clapping her hands together like a child who had learned a new trick. Then she returned her lips to the tip of the staff and began sucking in the last bursts from it.

The flabbergasted Gothel could not believe the thing she had witnessed. How had she brought forth so much sap when the Dame herself could only elicit three measly drops all afternoon?

"It truly is sweet, but it is also salty. But I do like the taste." Rapunzel ran her hands over her face and breasts, collecting as much of the delicacy as she could and licking it off of her sticky palms and creme-covered fingers. "Oh yes, I do enjoy it very much! Why did you not speak of this seasons ago?"

The lewd sight had quite unhinged Gothel's brain. Rapunzel had always been a daughter to her, a friend and confidante. She had never seen the beautiful woman that the girl had grown into. But after that wanton display of lechery, Dame Gothel's mind opened to all of the delicious possibilities. "You were not old enough, dear child," the Enchantress said mysteriously. "Only after eighteen summers can you do such a thing."

"Is that so? I find that rule strange and foolish, but if that be the way things are, then that is the way they must be."

"Just so," the Dame agreed. "Rapunzel, come here and share some of that sap with me, would you?"

Rapunzel, ever the good child, did not delay in granting the sorceress' request. She approached the Dame and offered up her face, breasts and hands. Tentatively, the naked redhead drew the brown girl to her and placed her lips upon her forehead, kissing her gently. Gaining confidence, Gothel's long tongue swathed Rapunzel's face like a mother leopard preening her young's fur with her brush-like tongue. She licked at Rapunzel's face until it shone like fey-fire.

"Do you like its taste?" Rapunzel asked the older woman. "Have you had enough? If not there is more." Rapunzel pressed her breasts together, lifting them up so her surrogate mother could reach them easier. Rapunzel's slight, well proportioned charms had no sag or wrinkles. The flesh looked as nice as an apple at the peak of ripeness. No bruise or blemish marred her perfect skin. Her areolas were a darker shade of brown, deep mahogany splotches on their backgrounds of hazel. Her nipples, long dark nubbins of walnut, capped the firm mounds. The Dame's breath caught in her throat as Rapunzel freely offered up her charms.

"Are you certain, my child?"

"Of course. I am too tired right now to get more from Rowan, and I have had my fill for the nonce. Please, help yourself." She jiggled her breasts to punctuate the point. The Dame wasted no more time. She pressed her lips to the firm flesh, feeding upon them as she had the face earlier. Quite by accident, the Enchantress ran her pointy tongue over the tip of Rapunzel's nipple. The girl hissed, digging her toes into the spongy earth. Gothel released her as if she had just burst into flames.

"What is wrong, Rapunzel?" Gothel's whole form grew flushed, not only her cheeks. The rosy glow suffused her breasts, belly and ass.

"Nothing, Great Dame. Only, when your tongue brushed across my nipple just then, I felt a great stirring within me. Just like earlier, but more intense."

"Did that trouble you?"

"No. You surprised me, is all. Pray, continue."

Dame Gothel did not need much prompting to do what she already intended. She continued to work, carefully avoiding the nipples from this point onwards. When she finished cleaning the teats she kissed her daughter. Not as she had in the past, a chaste brushing of lips on the forehead. No, this time she claimed the child’s mouth. The Dame's tongue probed inside of Rapunzel's, lifting the startled girl's tongue well out of her mouth as it sucked it into her own. The sorceress' tongue played over her teeth and the insides of her mouth as if searching for something.

"My thanks to you for the sap, sweet child. I retrieved the last bit of it from your mouth. I think it tastes best when taken from there."

The explanation calmed Rapunzel’s anxieties. The move, totally unannounced, had startled her and had made her feel quite uncomfortable. But the reasoning behind her mouth’s violation made perfect sense. "In that case, the next time I tap Rowan for his sap I shall make sure I do not spill any, and you may take it from my mouth. How is that?"

"That would please me," Dame Gothel said. "Many thanks." The Enchantress turned away with the intention of returning to her little bungalow in the woods when Rapunzel shouted out a question.

"Gothel, why is it you get so little sap from Rowan and I so much?"

The sorceress ignored the question from her charge, instead turning upon her heel and making her way back home. The question disturbed her. Rapunzel’s skill had obviously surpassed her own. She would bear watching.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers
12