Raquel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled and climbed on the bed; he spread out on his back and put his hands behind his head.

"Get on!" He smiled and flexed his cock and it bounced up and down.

I crawled to him and laid over his body. I pressed my lips to his and we kissed softly. He pulled his hands out from under his head and wrapped his arms around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair and caught the faint smell of his shampoo. As we kissed I slowly moved my legs so I was straddling his hips. Once I was in position I broke the kiss long enough to position his cock at my entrance. I sat up and sank down his long shaft, we moaned in unison as I lowered my mouth to his again.

His tongue slid into my mouth and rolled around searching for mine. I met his tongue and rubbed it in circles around his. He grabbed my hips and slowly began to lift me and lower me on his cock. I groaned into his mouth as he controlled our rhythm, slowly sliding deeper into me, driving me crazy.

I broke away from his mouth and whispered against his lips, "I want to be in control." He licked my bottom lip and said, "I thought you'd never say that!"

He moved his hands to my bottom and began to knead my flesh. I pushed myself up so I was sort of doing a push-up over him. I began by raising my bottom up slowly so only his head was inside me, I squeezed my inner muscles and slid down his full length. He groaned loudly, "Oh God that feels good!"

My husband is a good man, a good father and a good husband, I love him. Unfortunately what he isn't, is a good lover. He gets the job done…about half the time. What I was feeling with Jackson was simply lust, pure unadulterated lust. I had never felt so sexually attracted to a man in my entire life and I had never felt so sexually attractive to a man…until now. He made me feel so sexy and powerful, I was in control, I had his pleasure in my control…it was my turn. I had never felt that before, a sexual freedom that I had never experienced until that very moment.

I rode him with total abandon; I ground my hips into him and felt him go deeper than he'd gone all evening. I felt my insides shift to accommodate his length and girth and I loved every moment of it. My breasts swayed over his chest from the rhythm of my hips, I felt my nipples grazing his chest and they grew so hard it was almost painful. Just when I thought I'd explode from the teasing sensation of my nipples on his chest he seized both breasts in his hands and brought them to his mouth. He pushed my nipples together and sucked them both into his hot mouth.

I'll never forget that image of Jackson beneath me with my breasts in his firm grip and his mouth stretched around both of my nipples. My orgasm started at my toes as a tingling sensation, I curled my toes as electricity rode up my calves and finally settled in my belly. It uncurled and spread out through my entire body finally exploding out of the top of my head. I screamed and rocked back and forth on his cock while he sucked and bit and flicked my nipples. Just as I was recovering and trying to remember how to breathe I felt his cock swell inside me and a gush of hot liquid bathed my hot pussy.

He cried out and whispered my name over and over again as stream after stream of his load spurt inside me. I collapsed onto his chest and fell asleep.

To Be Continued…

Authors Note:

I hope you enjoyed part one in my series of Raquel's sexual awakening. Part 2 is coming soon ;)

12