Raquette Lake 1969

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We congratulated ourselves by not having any dishes to do, and after the sun went down Mr. Butler broke out a bottle of Jack Daniels and passed it over to me after taking a belt. I feigned innocence when presented with the bottle but Mr. Butler knew better.

"I know you and Dave have partied a little bit back home," Mr. Butler confided, so I cut the act and took a little swallow.

Lightning had flashed a few times in the distance, and I had suggested that it might have been heat lightning, but after we heard a soft roll of thunder echoing through the mountains that was beginning to be wishful thinking.

"A muggy night like this, a thunderstorm might be a welcome addition, at least for a little while," Mr. Butler suggested, although he added that the oppressive heat that would follow would be the price we paid.

As the thunder rolled closer behind the occasional flashes of lightning, we waited for the inevitable drops of rain, which would bring our fireside chat to an end for the evening.

"Here it comes," Mr. Butler said as we heard a hiss come out of the fire-pit, and as I helped him get the supplies under cover the drops became more frequent.

"Why don't you stay in the trailer tonight, Jimmy?" Mr. Butler suggested.

"Nah, I'll be okay," I said as I looked out into the darkness where our little pup-tent was set up.

"Come on," Mr. Butler said. "I don't want to be worrying about you out there all alone."

"Okay," I said reluctantly. "I'm kinda funky though."

"I wouldn't know," Mr. Butler said. "We've both been out in the woods for a few days."

While it was true that we had a ripeness of smoke about us, Mr. Butler's scent was a woodsy musk, whereas mine was not nearly as appealing. I had been planning a few hours of reflection in solitude, replaying the vision of Mr. Butler's naked body in my mind while jerking off until I fell asleep.

That was something that I would have to postpone, so I ran to the tent to grab my sleeping garb, barely beating the downpour that chased me into the cozy trailer.

***

Mr. Butler had stripped down by the time I got to the trailer, but luckily had pulled on a fresh pair of boxers, which spared me the embarrassment trying to not get caught looking at his cock. I turned my back and undressed quickly, slipping on the lightweight pajama bottoms, and when I turned back around it looked like Mr. Butler had been watching me.

Must be the Jack Daniels, I figured as I sat across from Mr. Butler in the dimly lit trailer. He was looking at some flier that had been sitting on the table, and as he read I happened to look down.

Good grief, I thought to myself. The tip of his cock was peeking at me from the leg opening of the boxer shorts. His tan foreskin had been pushed back a bit by the fabric, and the rose colored head of his cock had slipped from underneath the crinkled hood.

For a second he almost looked normal, because the head of his organ wasn't much bigger than my own. Of course, the comparison ended there. I mean, the head of my dick would never reach far enough to escape my underwear. How cool that must be.

It also must be cool to not be circumcised, I figured. The foreskin made it look almost scary, and I wondered what it would be like to touch an uncut dick. Besides my own, Dave's was the only one I had ever touched and we were both circumcised.

"Really coming down out there," Mr. Butler said, and thankfully he was peeking out the blinds and hadn't seen me staring at his wardrobe malfunction.

"Guess you were right about me coming in here," I said, knowing that it wouldn't have taken much to flood the tent, given the lousy trenching job we had done around the perimeter of it.

"Fathers do know best, at least sometimes," Mr. Butler said in jest as he dimmed the light and when over to the bed and pulled down the covers.

I looked at the modest sized bed and thought about little Mrs. Butler getting pounded into by her husband last night, and I felt creepy thinking about it.

"Turning in?" Mr. Butler asked, and when he saw me looking around for a place to put down a sleeping bag he shook his head.

"Plenty of room," he said, sliding over to the far side of the cot and patting the mattress. "I insist."

...

I didn't know which was louder - the thunder pounding above us or my heart beating so hard my chest was moving. I was on the bed with Mr. Butler, and even though I was on the edge and he was against the wall our legs were touching and I could feel the hairs on his legs against the smooth skin of my calves.

We were both on our backs looking up at the metal roof that was being tattooed by the driving rain. Mr. Butler had his hands behind his head, and I intentionally inhaled deeply to let the musky aroma that was drifting up from his exposed armpit.

The scent made my dick hard for some reason, and if I could have gotten away with it I would have leaned over and buried my face in that thick tuft of rich black hair - just licked and chewed on his pit like an animal. I did that to Dave once and he thought I was weird, but I didn't care.

I wondered exactly how badly Mr. Butler would kick my ass if he could read my mind about then, I remember thinking. He would probably tell Dave and his mother and it would probably get back to my folks too.

It was then that I felt the mattress move and Mr. Butler roll over on his hip. Facing me. His minty breath was in my ear and as he cleared his throat the piercing sound of a crack of lightning made me jump.

"Jimmy, are you awake?"

"Yes, Mr. Butler," I said, my voice cracking as I spoke.

"Chet. Please call me Chet. You're a man now, after all. I have a confession to make," he said softly. "Last night, I went down to your tent. I saw what my Dave was doing to you."

"You don't understand," I cried, and I tried to sit up, but Mr. Butler's hand came down firmly on my chest and kept me down. "We aren't - you know."

"I think I do know, Jimmy. Calm down. Don't get upset."

Maybe Mr. Butler thought I was going to cry, and I was so upset that he might have been right. His voice remained calm and almost soothing in a way, so I stopped trying to get up.

"I know you like girls, and goodness knows that Dave is crazy about that Cara girl he's been seeing," Mr. Butler explained. "You two are so close, and it isn't uncommon to have a friendship like yours."

"It isn't?" I squeaked.

"No, as a matter of fact when I was your age I had a friend, and we were much like you and my Dave are now. We not only liked each other, but we would have died for each other if we had to. I guess that's love, the kind of love that you and Dave have for each other."

"I guess."

"That was why I stayed behind today. To spend some time with you and enjoy what Dave enjoys in you," Mr. Butler explained. "That's also why I took you to that swimming hole. I wanted to see you naked."

"Me?"

"You have such a beautiful body," Mr. Butler said. "You reminded me so much of my old friend Todd. The things that were going through my head - I'm ashamed to admit."

My head was spinning from all of this. Mr. Butler being envious of me and thinking I had a good body?

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" Mr. Butler asked.

"I don't - I mean - I don't have a good body. Nothing like yours."

"Don't be silly," Mr. Butler said, and I noticed that his chest, which had been on my bare chest, had slid over and he was gently stroking my right nipple. "You're so smooth and toned, just like Todd was. I haven't ever touched another man since then but I just can't..."

I shuddered as Mr. Butler's hand slid down my chest and reached the snap that held my pajama bottoms. A flick of Mr. Butler's hand and they came open and my cock was standing upright, never harder than it was right then.

His fingers raked gently through the spray of hair above my cock and he wrapped them around my stub. I was foolishly straining to try and somehow make it longer, because it practically disappeared in his grasp, but Mr. Butler was now moving up and lowering his head over my loins.

"Oh!" I groaned as Chet Butler's warm hand came off of my cock, replaced by his wet lips.

Mr. Butler's mouth slid effortless down the shaft until he had taken all of me into that sweet warmth. Maybe he hadn't sucked a cock in 30 years but I guess it's like riding a bike. Once you learn, you never forget.

I came fast - way too fast, but even after Mr. Butler drained my nuts he kept going, sucking me hard and fast, almost frantically. I let my hand run over his back, and the sensation of the thick pelt of hair running between my fingers sent shivers down my spine.

"You don't have to," Mr. Butler said when he felt my hand reaching lower.

"Want to," I grunted, but it was more like I had to.

I was going to get his boxer shorts off even if I had to rip them off, and after I worked them down Chet managed to get them down past his knees. Finding his cock was no problem, and when my hand seized that rubbery hose I was stunned at how heavy it was.

The head of his cock slid out from underneath the foreskin after I took hold of his weighty manhood, and I ran my tongue over the opening a couple of times before easing the hood down so I could lick the cleft on the underside of the helmet.

Mr. Butler groaned when I did that, much like Dave did when I would do that to him, so I kept doing it while letting my hand slid down the shaft of his tool. The thickness of Mr. Butler cock was almost beyond belief, because while I could get my hand around the girth of it up near the top, by the time my hand slid down to the stump my fingers only went half way around it, and it was getting longer and thicker with every passing second.

This was nothing like giving Dave head, and how I wished I had more experience and doing this, because I didn't want to come off as being lame. Mr. Butler didn't seem to mind, and while I guess he might have been being nice by saying how good it felt, the fact that he was getting hard wasn't a bad sign.

Now both of my hands were moving up and down the length of his cock, spinning and jerking away, and I still couldn't get my mouth down far enough to reach them. Mr. Butler's hands were on me, pulling me around so that I was straddling his face with my crotch.

He started sucking on my balls, popping them in and out of his mouth a few times before I felt his tongue sliding further down. I nearly bit the head of his cock off when I felt Mr. Butler's tongue licking my anus before his tongue slid back up to my balls.

My jaws were aching, but there was no way that I was going to quit sucking Mr. Butler's beautiful cock. I let my hand slip down between his legs and grabbed his balls, which was just as absurdly large as what was above them. I kneaded the eggs in my palm, hoping to milk an orgasm out of him, but despite my best efforts, I couldn't get him to cum.

At the other end of the cot, Mr. Butler had gotten me hard again and had my whole dick in his mouth, doing something with his throat that was driving me wild. Mr. Butler's hands had been squeezing my ass, and now I felt his hand slide over to my anus.

"Aw!" I cried out when Mr. Butler's finger slid into my asshole, and when he spun it deep into my rectum my orgasm roared through my cock and down Mr. Butler's throat.

"Damn," I gasped when my orgasm finally ended.

"You've got a tight ass," Mr. Butler said. "Did you like that?"

"Yeah," I said. "I want to make you cum too."

"Sorry,' Mr. Butler said. "I'm trying to make this last as long as I can. Just keep stroking it like that. Here."

Mr. Butler reached behind his head and pulled out a bottle of some kind of lubricant. He squirted a bunch of it on his cock and my hands, and with that my hands slid faster and easier. His cock now glistened in my fists, and pumped up and down hard.

The lubricant was tasteless, I learned when I went back to sucking on the head of his tool, and I could hear Mr. Butler's breathing get louder and more rapid. I wasn't surprised when he told me he was going to cum, so I put my tongue over the opening as he began to spurt into my mouth.

Mr. Butler's cum tasted different that his son's, but it wasn't unpleasant, so what didn't slide down his cock I swallowed, continuing to pull on his cock long after he stopped ejaculating.

"Thank you, Jimmy," Mr. Butler said, pulling me down beside him and embracing me, and as the thunder rumbled outside I fell asleep in his arms.

***

I woke up at some point, but I had no idea what time it was. The storm had passed, and as expected the humidity had returned. The sheet had com down off of us, and Mr. Butler had rolled onto his side, facing the other way.

Although the sheet wasn't comfortable because of the heat, oddly enough Mr. Butler's hair body felt nice against my skin. I leaned against his furry back, enjoying the feel of the pelt, and I felt my dick getting hard again.

I gently poked my cock in the crack of his ass, reveling in the feel of the warm crevice around my boner. I wished Mr. Butler was awake, and my hand slowly slid over and took his cock. It felt like jello in my grasp, and as I gently held his cock I thought about how it had looked hard.

How big was he erect, I wondered. He would have thought I was goofy if I had asked, but I was curious. Dave Mom - that tiny little woman - actually fit that thing inside of her. It must feel like having a baby in reverse, I figured.

"You can if you want, Jimmy," Mr. Butler said, breaking me out of my dreaming and scaring the hell out of me.

"Sorry," I said,taking my hands off my cock and leaning away.

"No no no," Mr. Butler said, bringing my hands back to his cock and leaning back into me. "Feels nice. What I meant was, if you want to put your cock in your ass, you can."

"No. That wasn't what I was trying to do," I said, and that was the truth. That didn't interest me at all and besides, if I did that, Mr. Butler might want to do that to me, and that wasn't something I was ready for.

"Put it back in there," Mr. Butler said, moving his rear end back into my boner.

I did what he said, pushing my dick into the hot hairy crack, and when he squeezed his ass together it felt really good.

"That's it," Mr. Butler said as he started moving back and forth along with me. "Feel good?"

"Yes," I said, and having my dick crushed by Mr. Butler's ass cheeks really did feel good.

In effect I was masturbating, as leaned in Mr. Butler as I humped him, my hands rubbing all over his chest and shoulders. The end came too fast, and Mr. Butler let out a cry when he felt my dick spit my load all over his anus.

I knew that this was something that Dave would be experiencing the next time we got together, and after my deflated dick popped out of the flesh vice it was in, Mr. Butler rolled over to face me.

"Think I'll take a dip before I fall asleep like this and end up with my cheeks glued together," Mr. Butler said with a laugh.

"Can I join you?" I asked.

"I'd like that."

We felt down to the little unofficial beach a little way down the hill from our campsite. The area was deserted, and so us being naked wasn't a problem. The air was cold and the water was cold, and the clouds parted as if on cue as we walked into the lake.

Mr. Butler's silhouette in the moonlight looked majestic, his hairy body sparkling and his cock swaying lazily as he walked. We both took a quick dip and then walked toward the shore, standing knee deep in the water.

"Dave is lucky to have a friend like you," Mr Butler said softly.

"I'm lucky too," I said, and stepped over to him and hugged him, our bodies pressed together and our cock rubbing against each others.

I went down to my knees, needing to tell Mr. Butler how much this day and night meant to me, but I couldn't find the words, so I tried another way.

My jaws were already sore, but I felt no pain as I made love to his magnificent organ. I didn't care how long it took. I was determined to make Chet Butler happy. I was better this time than I was before, and when he came, I drank his cum greedily, not missing a drop as I drained him completely.

We went back to the campsite, fell asleep in each other's arms, and when the sun came up we had breakfast and waited for Dave and his mother to come back to camp.

***

That was the last year I went camping with the Butler family. While Dave and I remained friends, even to this day, college and life got in the way after 1969, and maybe it was just as well. It had been a fun vacation every year, but never better than the last one, which is how it should be.

***

thanks for reading

12