Rare Breed

Story Info
A family of Cats,Wolf and Vampires.
3.6k words
4.36
28.7k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

"I am Maret, although I look about twenty I am over two thousand years old. No I am not a vampire, nor am I a werewolf, although that would be cool. I would love to have changed into a wolf but no I am what I am!

How do you think I should describe myself to potential suitors? I have waist length golden blonde wavy hair. My eyes are pale grey, almost silver, and sparkle like diamonds when I get angry, so I'm told. I am 5'2 and have nice firm breasts. Which are not too big but not too small either. They fit nicely into a man's large hands. I am well proportioned and most men do tend to drool over me.

Although saying all that, I am not vain, it is just a fact. Over my long life I have learnt to accept myself as I am, so being shy and pretending I don't know what they see in me is rather silly.

I cannot be killed unless I lose my head, literally! So here I am in this little cabin in the mountains. Location who gives a damn, it is away from civilisation that's all that count for now. I needed the solitude to think. Away from my three sisters Zoe, Tasma and Allison who are as I am. Unlike me they have found life partners and will always have someone love them til the end of time.

Zoe is mated to a werewolf called Zane. I started calling them ZZ when referring to them. Tasma and Allison lucked out, finding twin vampire brothers Brandon and Carl. Sigh!

They are gorgeous all three of them. The sight of the three sets of love birds makes the emptiness in my own soul scream out to be filled.

So here I sit, watching over the vast forest below me. Talking to you as if you know what I am saying. I bet you didn't expect someone to come along and rescue you from the side of the road did you? Not too many people would pick up an injured mountain lion, but then I am not just anyone. You can't kill me that easily. Strange as it may seem it actually helps to put things in prospective, talking to you.

Thinking back over my many years of existence, there have been many men I had loved. Only to watch them die eventually, then going through the pain of loss over and over again. Finally I closed myself off, so no one would ever get that close to me again. It worked well, but the loneliness is also painful; watching my sisters meet their life partners only increased my own need to find the one.

It is difficult to find that special someone that has a life span as long as mine. The only choices are the vampires and werewolves I have mentioned before, maybe elves or the fae. Maybe a hunky warlock will come along.

I mean it would be nice to have someone to snuggle up to every night; I get so tired of having to make love to my own hand. I would rather have a big hard gorgeous cock thrusting into my hot wet pussy, instead of my not so big thin fingers. To feel a soft wet tongue on my clit, and feel the hot breathe of a sexy raven haired man suck my clit. Instead of using my fingers, would be a dream come true. Where to find my dream man that is the question. What do you think my furry friend?"

Maret looked down at the mountain lion and laughed she had been talking to him for hours. While he had just looked at her with his big yellow eyes. "You hungry? "She asked him.

Then stood and went to the fridge, taking out two large steaks. Cooking one for her and giving the other to her guest. She found it strangely comforting to have him there.

"So tell me, how long are you going to keep pretending that you are just a mountain lion?" she said smiling at him. He froze mid chew and dropped the piece of steak back onto the plate, and gazed at her. "What? Surprised? I think the fact, that you are much bigger than the normal mountain lion, is kind of a giveaway." she said with a smirk. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" she laughed, as he turned around and finished his steak. Then sat down on his haunches and licking his lips.

Shane just sat there and looked at this gorgeous woman. Not quite sure what she was, and not really caring. He still wasn't sure if he should change yet, he found it amusing the way she was teasing him. He had been fascinated, listening to her talking about her feelings, and why she had come here.

She had sat and gently rubbed behind his ear, as she was baring her soul to him. He was surprised, that she had known from the beginning, that he was a were cat but had said nothing. Letting him think he was getting away with it. He had to strain to control his arousal, when she spoke of pleasuring herself. He would love to volunteer to take the place of her hands.

Being a solitary creature by nature, it had been a long time since he had the pleasure of female company, human or were. Looking at Maret, he couldn't help but imagine what eternity would be like with her, as he himself was immortal.

"Ok so you're not ready to change yet, that's fine. I am going to take a shower, then go to bed. If you change your mind, there are clothes in the cupboard. They belong to a friend of mine; he owns this place, helps yourself or joins me if you like." With that said she turned and headed for the bathroom.

Shane couldn't resist the invitation and changed to his human form, amazingly enough he had the same hair as her dream man. With his raven black shoulder length hair, deep chocolate brown eye, perfect straight nose and high cheek bones. He has a strong muscular body. Not like a body builder, but defiantly athletic, he is absolutely gorgeous.

He entered the bathroom just as Maret got under the water and slid in behind her. She turned to take in his beautiful body. She started at the toes and slowly working her way up, licking her lips as she went. When she got to his eyes their gaze locked, as he had been taking in her body at the same time. He gave her a sensual smile and licked his lips as well, to show his appreciation of what he saw.

"I agree you certainly are worth drooling over," he said with a grin.

"So glad you could make it what shall I call you, sexy." She purred.

He laughed and ran his hand down her back. "My name is Shane, beautiful! But you can call me anything you want sweetie." He said as he picked up the soap. "Would you like me to do your back for you?" giving her a hungry smouldering looks.

"That would be delightful!" she turned her back to him. She felt his lathered hands roam sensually over her back, as he leaned down and kissed her shoulder. "Thank you for giving me a hand when I was injured." He put his arms around her waist and gave a gentle squeeze.

"You are more than welcome, love."She rubbed her back against his chest, and smiled at his groan of appreciation. "You keep doing that and this shower is going to finish, a lot sooner than expected!" He chuckled.

"Promises, promises!" She teased and started giggling as he tickled her ribs.

"So what are you? If you are not a vampire or a werewolf. Your scent tells me cat, but none I have ever scented before!" he gave her a puzzled look.

Maret just smiled and said "First we have some fun, and I will explain later, after we have rested!" She smiled and gave a wink, and turned off the water. She took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. "Then you can tell me all about you, deal?"

"Deal!" He bent down and scooped her into his arms. He placed her gently on the bed and leaned over her and kissed her passionately, leaving her breathless. "I have been wanted to do this since your little discussion, on how you wanted a replacement for your hands down here!" He said as he placed his hand between her thighs.

She smiled and sighed "yes please, just the thought of you down there is making me wet."

Shane slowly kissed him way down her body, stopping at each of her breasts on the way, so he could lick and suck each one, bringing a loud groan of pleasure from Maret's lips. When he finally reached her wet centre, he stopped to gaze and the glistening jewel before him.

He gave a deep sigh of appreciation and licked her from her little star to her hard nub, taking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it. Loving the almost purr like noises it was eliciting, deep within her chest. He sucked and could feel her body tremble until she exploded; he relished watching the flow of her juices as it seeped from her hot pussy.

He loved the taste as he licked and drove his tongue into her to collect every drop. He looked up licking his lips and smiled his pleasure, slowly reaching up and stroking her face gently. Then planting kisses on her stomach as he made his way back up her body. He placed the head of his straining cock at her entrance, and slowly pushed forward, they both moaned at the sheer pleasure of the joining.

Maret wrapped her legs around his waist, and put her feet on his firm gorgeous butt. She wanted to push him in further; she didn't want the slow careful approach she wanted hard and fast. She thought he was absolutely delectable just perfect. She whispered into his ear "go for it! Give me all you got!"

Shane needed no more incentive and slammed into her. He gave her what she wanted the power and speed of his trusts had Maret cry out in pleasure, she was enjoying every second of it. She could feel her orgasm approaching as he pounded into her. As she exploded, she could feel his cock deep within her start to pulse, as he released his seed, she heard a deep rumbling growl of his pleasure coming from deep within his chest. He slowly lowered himself next to her and cuddled her close to him. They drifted into sated sleep.

Next morning when Maret woke, she reached for Shane only to find the bed empty. She sniffed the air to scent him and smelt bacon cooking. She got up not bothering to dress, and wonder into the kitchen. She smiled as she watched Shane busily making breakfast, wearing an apron and nothing else. She didn't make a sound as she took in the view of his gorgeous firm rump.

"Morning sweets!" He said not even turning around. "You going to sit down and eat, or stand there ogling my arse!" He chuckled.

"Morning gorgeous! I don't know the view is too nice to pass up!" She giggled in response.

"You look cute in the apron!" She teased.

"Well that was more a necessity than just to look pretty for you my sweet, hot fat an all." He winked and placed the plates on the table.

"Good thinking! Wouldn't want to burn that beautiful tool of yours. Especially since it works so well!" She said winking back.

They ate in silence; she was amazed to find he was such a good cook. He had made a beautiful breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages and scones (biscuits) she was impressed. Since he had cooked, she decided she should clean up the dishes, even though he protested.

They sat on the couch in front of the large window looking out over the forest with their coffee. "Ok, now that we have had breakfast and 'rested' you promised to tell me what you are!" He said as he sat back and waited for her to enlighten him.

"Alright! I'll tell you, I am a Cheetah. I am not talking about the modern variety but the prehistoric kind. We were supposedly to have become extinct during the ice age, but some survived. The pride grew even smaller over the next several thousand years."

"Then when our mother gave birth to us, she tried to keep it a secret from the remaining pack. She hid us in a cave away from the others. When they discovered that my mother had had given birth, and that her cubs were not only immortal, but were also rare as Cheetahs at that time didn't usually have a were form. So that makes me and my sisters even more unique.

That we could change to human form scared them. They attacked my parents and decapitated them; a close friend of my mother took us and ran. The scientific name for my kind is acinonyx pardinensis basically a giant cheetah. I am as large as an African lioness. Faster than the modern Cheetah, have longer fur and am a lighter colour."

She turned to look at him and laughed at the look on his face, he was staring at her in total surprise. "Well say something!"

"Wow! That was unexpected, I am stunned. How did you ever manage to keep from being discovered over the centuries? How did your ancestors survive the ice age? I would love to see you in your animal form. You are gorgeous as a human, and I can only imagine how beautiful you will be as a Cheetah." He gazed at her in awe.

"I won't say it was easy, but being able to change forms to human certainly helped us. We would stay in small villages. We are all strong warriors with excellent swordsmanship! So most villages were happy to have us there for protection from any would be conquerors.

Mostly we stayed in the many wilderness areas that abound at the time. In more recent times it has been easier to blend into the cities. No one really pays much attention to who is living next door, and we usually stay in human form. We usually head for the mountains and forests on weekends, to let our animals out for a run and hunt."

"Our ancestors just kept moving to places that were not as affected by the freezing climate. There were a few places left that they could survive in. It was at that time most of our kind died, those that survived died out when my sisters and I were in our early 20s, I believe but we were long gone from them by then."She sighed and gazed over the forest lost in her memories.

Shane reached out and took her hand and they just sat there in silence for the next hour or so.

"Ok, now you! Why were you out on the road? How did you get hurt? Come on cough it up, life story time gorgeous." She sat there giving him the expect and answer look.

"My life is not nearly as exciting as finding out your 'mate'? Is supposed to be extinct!" He laughed at the look she gave him, when he said 'mate' her eyes registered shock but also a spark of hope.

He kissed her head "As a male mountain lion my life is usually pretty much a solitary one. I do search out female company from time to time. I have had many human women as well as my own kind, but have never found anyone I wanted to mate with so far!" He gave her a look that said that might change very soon.

"My family has long since died, since I was the only one in my litter that is immortal. So it has been a very long solitary existence. I tend to spend much of my time in human form also. I work in the city as a vet. Like you I tend to take to the hills every weekend to run and hunt and be myself." He signed.

"As to how I was injured. I was stupid and let myself be seen by a rancher, he must have thought I was after his live stock. Anyway I was trying to get the hell out of there and didn't see the pickup coming straight for me. When it hit me I took off but didn't get to far. That's when this drop dead gorgeous woman picked me up and took me home." He turned and smiled at her putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her close to give her a passionate kiss.

"So you're a vet that must give you a lot of pleasure." She said snuggling closer.

"Yeah it does, now how about we discuss us. I am seriously thinking that we were meant to be together, that our meeting was fated." He looked at her longingly and hoped that she felt the same.

"That's true there IS something between us. How many immortals am I likely to find on the side of the road, just waiting for me to come along and 'mate' them." She whispered in his ear before giving in to another deep passionate kiss.

"How about we go for a run and catch some lunch?" Shane suggested.

"Sounds like my kind of fun, I'm in!" She said as she stood and headed out the door.

Shane stood there and watched as she shifted to her animal form "You are beautiful! You are as big as I am we are a good match!" He said with a smile before he to changed.

He was right they were the same size both powerful magnificent animals.

'So do you want to mate first or hunt?' She purred.

'Hunt first I think, I am going to need my strength, to keep up with you!' He said as he nuzzled her neck.

They took off into the woods at full pelt. Shane looked at Maret and she had been right she was fast. It didn't take them long before they had downed a nice sized deer. They both feasted on their catch then rested for a while in the little grassy clearing.

As he watched Maret stretched out on the grass he sniffed the air, taking in her scent. His gaze turned hungry when he scented her arousal. He got up and slowly moved closer to her. He nuzzled her neck, and licked her just below her tail, a low growl emanating deep within his chest. The red tip of his cock started to protrude for its sheath.

'Want you so bad, sweets!' He husked out mentally to her.

'Than take me, I am yours. But remember do this and it is for eternity, are you sure you want that?' She asked looking back at him.

'Ever and always, sweets I want to make you mine!' He nuzzled her neck and positioned himself at her entrance. His hard red cock sliding into his mate, he yowled in pleasure as he started to pound into her at a furious pace.

Maret dug her nails into the ground and moved her tail. Allowing him access to her waiting wet pussy and revelled in the feel of him pounding into her. She growled her delight loving every minute of his gorgeous cock penetrating deep within her. His teeth buried in the scruff of her neck to hold her in place as his barbed cock released his seed deep inside her. As he let out a loud growl of pleasure and possession! She was his for always.

Maret rolled over then moved to lick his cock clean, before it slid back in its sheath. Then she purred and licked his face. 'Let's get back to the cabin, lover. While I try and figure out how to explain to my sisters, that I went from coming up here to think and ending up with a mate in less than a week.'

She heard his mental chuckle at that as they headed back to the cabin.

When they got back to the cabin Shane pulled her to the table and sat down opposite her.

"I know things have moved rather quickly but I am happier than I can say that you are my life partner. I am sure you sisters will be just as happy for you as you are for them. How do you feel about moving into my place? I have a large six bedroom, three bathroom house. I think you will love the huge family kitchen! The house it's about a mile out of the city and backs onto the forest. There is plenty of room if your family would like to move in with us." He looked at her hopefully.

"I will talk to them, we all live in the same apartment block at the moment. They spend so much time in my apartment it's as if the all live there. So I don't see them complaining about more room to move, and having the forest so close is a bonus. ZZ are the only ones that may have to divide their time between his pack and our home but that shouldn't be too much of a problem."

"I've ... I mean we've got another week here before I need to get back. We own a restaurant together called UNIQUES. Bet you thought vampires didn't eat normal food, but that is just myth they are actually just like everyone else, except they need a few glasses of O neg per day! Cool huh."She smiled at him and reached out and took his hand.

"Ok, so we will enjoy our 'honeymoon' week!" He chuckled before taking her to the bedroom to start enjoying their week.

willieone
willieone
82 Followers