Rare Breed Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued story of a unique family.
3.4k words
4.59
20.3k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

The early morning sun was just creeping through the window. When Shane started to stir, he stretched and turned to his sleeping mate. "Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up, time to get up!" He gently kissed her lips, which curled into a sleepy smile.

"Mornin' love, what's up?" She gazed up at Shane; her eyes still had that glazed sleepy look.

"Me!" He gave the I'm horny and need you look.

That had Maret giggling. He gave her the same reply every morning, for the past few days.

"What you going to do about it?" She purred.

He leaned over and captured her lips in a sizzling kiss. "That answer your question?"

She smiled, grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to her.

He groaned, and lowered himself over her warm and inviting body. Settling between her thighs. He latched onto her firm breast, sucking each one in turn, and then moved down to her nub. He sucked and nibbled until she screamed out his name. As she panted, trying to catch her breath after her orgasm, he entered her body.

He could still feel her pussy quivering, as he entered, loving the feel of her now soaked cocoon. He started thrusting deep within her warmth, revelling in their early morning lovemaking. He felt his shaft thicken and his balls tighten. With an earth shattering yowl he released his seed, sated, he rolled onto his side panting.

"I love you, gorgeous!" he whispered gazing adoringly into her eyes.

"That's the first time... you've said that to me."She smiled. "I love you too, gorgeous."

"How about we cut this trip short, and head to my place." He said.

"I'd like to show you around the house." He added.

"I'd like that." She said as she got up. "I hope the clothes in the cupboard fit you!"

"Not necessary, my car is hidden down the bottom of the mountain; I can shift and meet you there."He grinned. Maret agreed and started tiding the cabin, after he left. Wanting to leave the place as she found it. Then jumped in her car and headed down the mountain.

By the time she got there, he was standing dressed in snug faded jeans and a black T-shirt. He was leaning on the back of a dark green suv, on the side of the road, with his arms crossed over his chest. He was gorgeous.

"Hello stranger," she said as she pulled up behind his car. "You look lost, can I help you?"

"Well miss, I was hoping to find a sexy, cheetah to take home with me." He grinned.

"Well! This must be you lucky day, I just happen to be one, and looking for a sexy hunk to take me home!" She said before bursting out in a fit of laughter.

"Alright! How about you follow me then, little pussy cat, I will have you purring with delight in no time." He said as he chuckled and got in his car. Two hours later they pulled up in front of his house. "Wow! You said your house was huge, but not gigantic! OMG! It is beautiful!" She gasped in awe.

"Yeah well, I had this place built to give me plenty of room. You never know when you might bump into your 'mate', on some out of the way road, which happens to have a large, close family." He said with a wink.

"Come on, I'll show you around," he took her hand and lead her to the front door.

"I wanted to make this place as self sufficient as possible, so have a large vegetable garden out back. Let's start in the Kitchen." He watched as her face lit up, as she took in the huge kitchen. The floor was black slate tiles, the kitchen bench tops were all black granite. The cupboards were all dark rich timber. The appliances were all stainless steel. He had a huge walk in freeze, and big two door fridge. There was an enormous dining room table, made of solid oak, with eight matching chairs.

The kitchen was actually very light, due to the large ceiling to floor windows on three sides. It was almost as if it was meant for her family to move in with them. There was just enough chairs for them all, with plenty of room to move. There was also a fire place, with a large rug and comfy sofa, for those cold winter mornings. It felt like home.

The rest of the house was just as amazing. The living room had large sofas, fire place, beautiful rugs scattered on the polished timber floors. The bedrooms all had huge double beds and their own bathrooms. This whole place screamed family. It gave of a warm, comfortable refuge from the stress of the city.

"Oh Shane, I have got to call my sisters and get everyone here!" She gushed. "There is no way they are going to not want to live here!" She smiled before adding. "Plus, it will be a great way to introduce you, once they get over the shock of this place."

He laughed "You trying to bribe them? Don't you think they will accept me, without the added incentive?"

"You're kidding right? If anything they are going to be jealous. That I've a mate that is so absolutely gorgeous!" She said wrapping her arms around him. "Why don't we go and christen your bed, since from now on it will be OUR bed." She said licking her lips.

"I knew there was a reason I left the master bedroom til last!" He scooped her into his arms and carried her over the threshold.

He strode across the room, and placed her in the centre of his sumptuous four poster canopy bed. He had them both stripped naked in a flash. He went to capture her nipple, but she stopped him.

"Not this time! It is my turn, now lie down, relax and let me have some fun!" She said giving a seductive smile and licking her lips.

"Oh! My lord Maret, you're going to drive me insane, if you do that! I don't know if I can hold out if you wrap that gorgeous mouth around me!" He said as his eyes lingered on her lips, a mere inch for his seeping shaft.

She just gave an evil grin, and licked the oozing head of his beautiful tool, savouring the taste of him. She moaned her pleasure, as she heard the soft rumble coming from his chest. He thought he would die of pleasure, when she took all of him into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, loving the feel of his silky thick, warm pulsing member. The way he twitched, every time she ran her tongue over the sensitive spot, under the head. He could feel her throat closing around his cock, she swallowed hard and he almost lost it!

"Oh buggerlugs, I need to be in you, I can't take much more! Babe please stop! I'm going too.......Ahhh!"

She lifted her head, smiling as she licked her lips of his cum. "You are delicious; I have wanted to do that since we met." She crawled up his body and captured his mouth in a searing kiss.

"I'm not complaining mind you, but that was not how I had planed our first time in our home to go!"He said giving her a tender kiss. "Now do I get to taste you, gorgeous?"

Maret rolled over onto her back, spread her legs, and smiled.

Shane had his face buried between her legs within seconds, sucking her nub. He ran his tongue slowly over her wet nether lips. He revelled in the taste of her juices, as he drove his tongue into her hot pussy. She was writhing at his delicate touches, loving the tender nips and kisses he planted there. She could feel her insides tightening, and start to tremble, as the orgasm was building deep within her. When he thrust his tongue in her again, she was lost, her body exploded in ecstasy.

After a long shower they finally came down stairs, Shane made the coffee, while Maret called her family. "Ok, they said they could be here in an hour, they can't wait to meet you!" She enthused.

"Believe it or not I'm nervous," he said looking at her with obvious unease.

"Relax love, they will love you!" She tried to calm him. "How could they not? I do!"

"Yeah, but you are bias." He said passing her a coffee.

They moved to the dining table near the window, which gave them a view over his backyard. You could see his vegetable garden from there; he had a good variety of vegetables and herbs. The guys would love it.

"Zoe and Zane are fantastic cooks; they are going to love all the fresh herbs and vegetables!" She told him.

He was about to open his mouth to speak, when the door bell rang. Maret got up and ran to the door. He followed close behind, and waited for all the greetings to finish.

"Everyone I'd like you to meet my mate!" She turned and held out her hand to him.

Shane ignored her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist. "It is my pleasure to meet you all, my name is Shane Jackson" he said as he took in all the shocked faces.

Zoe was the first to speak. "Oh Mar, I am so happy for you, and it is our pleasure to meet you Shane. Welcome to the family, we are so happy that our sister has found her other half.

"Thank you, please come in, I'm sure Maret is keen to show you around our home. Which we dearly hope will also become your home." There were more shocked faces at that statement.

Shane went back to his coffee; he would let Maret give the guided tour. He smiled the girls were almost mirror images of each other. The only difference was that Zoe and Tasma had their hair cut short and a little darker. After the tour they all came as sat at the dining table.

Shane got to know all the family, as they sat and chatted. Zoe and Zane did all the cooking at the restaurant. They said they couldn't wait to go and check out his vegetable garden. Tasma and Allison served the customers. Maret and Brandon ran the bar.

Carl was the only member of the family that didn't work there; he is a doctor at the local hospital. Which he says is how he is able to get their supply of O neg. When Shane told them his was a vet, Carl was delighted. "Another doctor in the family, fabulous!" He smiled at Shane.

Shane found himself really liking his new family. "So how about it guys, you want to come live here with us?" he looked at them one by one with pleading eyes.

"This place is awesome, and we would be delighted to live here with you." Tasma said to which everyone nodded. "Well, this calls for a celebration! Brandon would you like to come and help pick out some wine? I have a pretty well stocked wine cellar." Shane asked.

Brandon's eyes lit up! "Fantastic, lead the way, bro!"

"The wine cellar would be a good place to store your....other liquid refreshments." Shane said looking at Brandon.

"Cool, I'll talk to Carl the temp down here is perfect. You sure you can handle bottles of blood down here?" Shane just smiled "I'm a mountain lion; a little blood isn't going to bother me." He laughed.

"So where is your restaurant?"Shane asked.

"Corner of Main and Grant Street." Brandon replied "You plan to come in for a meal?"

"You're shitting me! My clinic is just around the block from there!" Shane said smiling.

"You mean that huge, two story vet clinic is yours?" Brandon was gob smacked; it was the biggest Veterinarian Clinic in town.

"Yep! I have five staff to help run it, so I don't need to be there all the time." Shane explained.

Brandon loved the wine cellar; Shane had a very nice collection of wine and spirits. They picked a few bottles of red that Brandon particularly liked. He also notice there was a fridge down there with a glass door built into the wall. Shane explained it was in case the one upstairs broke. It would also be ideal to store their bottles of blood, Brandon thought.

Something was starting to feel a little weird, this place; it seemed to be purposely built with this particular family in mind. 'Hey do feel like this place was built with all of us in mind, I just found the perfect place to store the O neg.' He mentally sent his brother.' Just had the same thought, myself.' Carl replied.

Once back in the dining area, everyone made themselves comfortable. The twins looked at Shane, who was gazing into Maret's eye. You would have to be blind not to see the love there. "Shane! We need some answers. It cannot be just coincidence that this place is perfect for all of us. Like it was built with us in mind. So tell us, how long have you know, that Maret was your mate?"Carl Asked.

Shane let out a deep sigh. "Not until she found me on the roadside."He sighed again. "There is more to it than that let me explain. When I told Maret my life story, I left out one thing. That I also had a gift or ability if you like, I can at times see the future. I didn't know who my mate was. I did know that when I met her, that she would have a large family."

"I also knew that they included a werewolf and vampires. I knew she would be a cat; I had no idea what kind though. I had no idea who she would be, or where we would meet. So I bought this property, I built this place with you all in mind. I tried to cater for all your needs; I wanted everyone to feel like this was home." When he finished he lower his head, waiting for the fall out.

It was silent for what seemed like hours. Shane thought his world was going to crash around him. Maret snuggled into his lap, and gave him a tender kiss. "You did all this, for us? Without even knowing me. You made a beautiful home for me and my family. Don't look so lost, my love. We are all touched; you would care so much for our comfort. That you wanted your unknown family to feel at home. Thank you!" She said and kissed him again.

Shane looked around at all their faces. Surprised to see everyone smiling at him. "You have no idea how empty this house had been. I have waited so long to have it filled with my family. To sit here without the longing or loneliness." He said and wiped a tear from his cheek.

That did it. The next thing he knew he was in the middle of a group hug. Once freed he said, "I have several friends who have organised blood to be delivered. To fill the fridge in the wine cellar he added, when he saw their confusion. It is all blood collected from volunteer who know what it is for. My friends are vampires who have a long list of their own donors.

They are more than willing to share with two of my family." That statement got Shane a kiss from the twins, leaving him stunned. Everyone burst into fits of laughter at the look on his face. Shane was in heaven; his house was filled with love and family.

Zane was also amazed at the planning that Shane must have done. The forest behind the house, backed onto his pack's land. So all he had to do is shift and he could be at the pack home in less than 15 minutes. This was less time than it took to get there from work. Making his Alpha dad extremely happy.

Shane has also given an open invite to any of his pack to visit, or to help themselves to the fresh herbs and vegetables in their garden. His vegetable garden was big enough to cater for everyone. He has also volunteered his services if their healer needed a hand. He was immensely proud to have Shane as a brother.

Four Months Later.

Zane rushed home shouting "Here kitty, kitty!" Once inside the door. "My alpha has invited us to join the pack for the hunt for tonight's full moon!" He enthused. Everyone was thrilled and honoured to be asked to participate.

He told Shane who had never been before, that it was tradition that the Alpha lead the hunt. Then after they ate what they caught, everyone would grab their mates, and mate them while still in animal form. No one shifted back to human until they got back to the compound.

The twins were exempt from that rule, for obvious reasons. The twin did love chasing down the prey. It amused them. As they had to slow their speed as to not up stage the Alpha. Shane was thrilled; he couldn't wait to take Maret in her animal form again.

"Come on cats; let's go play with the dogs!" Zane chuckled. Leading everyone into the yard to shift into their animal forms. There was no need for cars, since they had the forest to run through. The twins wore their comfy track suit pants and t-shirts ready to run. The race to the pack home was won by the twins naturally.

They were having a blast; this is something they don't get to do often. Taking their mates in animal form was rare, loving the chase and capture. The girls loved their mates catching them, and making them submit to their glorious cocks. Their eyes shone gold as they looked at the gorgeous vamps they loved.

It was a sight to behold a hundred werewolves, five werecats and two vampires all ready for action. Welcoming his son's new brother into the pack; The Alpha took off at full pelt leading everyone into the woods. It was exhilarating; Shane loved the feel of the grass under his paws.

He helped his family take down a huge buck. They dragged their prize to the centre of a clearing, where all the catch would be brought. There was plenty to go around, so they all rested with full bellies, before the fun started.

There was no signal given, mated pairs just drifted into the woods. Shane followed his mate, and then she took off. He let out a yowl and gave chase; she was not using her full speed and allowed him to catch her.

He pounced, grabbing the scruff of her neck. She moved her tail, as his red barbed cock slid inside her. He pounded into her, enticing loud yowls of enjoyment from deep within her. He thrust in several more times, and then, let out a yowl of pleasure and his seed released into her, as she orgasmed.

Not far from them another couple were also enjoying the chase. Brandon had already caught Tasma and was about to enter her. She purred with delight as her vamp slid into her. Brandon held tight to her haunches and pushed his rod into hot wet haven. He roared his pleasure as she came apart under him, her clinching glove causing his own completion.

He sunk his teeth into her neck and enjoyed the love laced blood of his mate. He collapsed next to her, gently running his hand through her fur. They drifted into sated sleep; in the back of his mind he could feel his brother. He smiled as he felt the contentment in his brother, and knew why.

Zane lay locked to his mate, sated. He couldn't be happier. He could already scent that his mate was with child. He was overjoyed. Shane would be close at hand, if his mate needed him. Having a vet in the family was such a bonus, especially with any future offspring. He did wonder if his vamp brother ever became fathers. What their kids would be, would they be able to shift into cats? Champires or Veetahs. He chuckled at the thought.

willieone
willieone
82 Followers