Rare Earth, Rare Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll go check out the moon for a while. Treat her like you treated me. There are moments when you look very like my father.' She straightened and kissed her mother, then padded to the door. My own desire was urgent, and this woman, the mother of my lover, who could have been my mother, was going to be my lover too. I wanted to bury myself in her and find the young girl still hidden within.

**I heard that** Her thought rang in my head as she lay down next to me. There was a hint of nervousness, completely at odds with her bawdy public self, that made me ache to hold her and I rolled over and gathered the her ripeness into my arms.

**If this is what Sapphire's like in a century's time, I can't wait** I knew that my thought had been Voiced as I slid my lips over one firm pebbled nipple and felt her mind relax as her body tensed.

Afterwards she settled my head between her heaving breasts and we lay quietly, letting the sweat dry on us. She had been tentative at first, testing her body and its responses after her long widowhood, then she had thrust the past aside and concentrated on the now, grasping my buttocks with her strong hands and holding me hard inside her while she purred, then gasped, then screamed her pleasure to the warm summer night. When she came, I'd felt her rippling contractions drawing my seed deep into her as she rolled her head and cried out a name that wasn't mine. Her breathing slowed and she chuckled quietly.

'Who'da thought it? Cain't quite believe that was me just then. You're a strong 'un and that's for sure. After a round with that daughter of mine, you still got the energy to deal real well with an old woman. Best be careful the warden don't want to join in.' She chuckled again and ran her fingers idly down my spine.

**What?** I Voiced involuntarily and she patted my rump.

'Don't fret. Warden's pure spirit. Got no body to worry about. Useta to be a lot of them, dryads and naiads they called them, living in trees and springs and suchlike, guarding and protecting. Metal world poisons done for them though. I don't suppose there's more than a hundred left on the earth now, and they don't regenerate no more. This one'll see me out though, and the child you just gave me.'

'I did?' She nodded and I felt her mind touch mine.

**Woman knows when she's carrying. I felt the union. Cain't tell boy or girl yet though. Coupla weeks for that to settle down.** 'I said you musta got some kind of humongous seed there, and I was right,' she continued out loud, then reached down and squeezed me. My cock was hardening again. 'Best if you just plug the door for a while though, mebbe top up the reservoir,' she murmured, opening her thighs to receive me and I slid slowly into her, straining to sense her feelings as I filled her again.

The second time was slow, almost lazy. Every inch of her seemed to be caressing me as I held myself still and rock hard inside her, letting her find her own way to where she was going. Her eyes were closed and occasionally a tear leaked from between her lids, and I knew that it wasn't me she was feeling, yet somehow I didn't feel like a substitute. The edges of her thoughts brushed me and I knew that she too was healing a wound that had been raw for a long time. At the end she shuddered and moaned, clamping her thighs together, holding me in her as I came, then her body relaxed and her breathing deepened as she drifted into sleep. After ten minutes I cautiously disentangled myself and tip-toed to the shower.

I was sitting at the table with a mug of mead, lost in thought, when Sapphire came back. She glanced at her mother's sleeping form, then smiled and slid onto my lap.

'She looks younger than she has for a long time,' she said softly, 'and you look like a man who's shed a load. All you needed was to find your home.'

**If you knew how good it feels...**

**I do know, silly. Your thoughts are wide open. I know exactly how you feel and it makes me want to cry. But we need to teach you to block, or you'll never be able to have a secret again.** She cleared her throat and twisted round to look into my eyes.

'Jared, I think I'm pregnant already. I'll need to ask Mom to probe and see if the feeling's true, but I'm almost sure.'

'Your Mom said the same thing, that it's something your... our women know as soon as it's started.' She stiffened and a grin spread over her perfect face.

'Gaia, that's wonderful. She'll be mother and grandmother too, and they'll be almost twins.' She wound her arms round my neck and buried her face in my shoulder. 'Does that mean you'll go now?' I hugged her gently.

**Don't be silly. You don't leave home once you've found it**

***********

The girl woke early, alone in the queen sized bed, and tip-toed carefully to the other room of the suite. Something had disturbed her and if it was him she was back on duty. A grand a day, even with the agency's cut, was a lot of money. He was naked on top of the covers, his strange, beautiful cock fully erect and jutting over his belly, his eyelids moving rapidly.

'He's dreaming,' she murmured to herself, then noticed the half dried streaks of semen that splattered the maroon sheets. *And a wet dream too, after plowing me till I nearly screamed. Why the hell doesn't he fuck my pussy once in a while? Mouth, ass, tits, everywhere but there* Her ass was still tender after the battering it had received, but the hurt was almost welcome and her lips curved in a half-smile as she watched him. His hard, almost cruel mouth was relaxed, and without the cold gaze of his piercing blue eyes he was almost handsome. For a john he was a hell of a man. His head rolled on the pillows and he half mumbled something she couldn't catch. She wanted to go and cradle him, wake him gently with warmth and tenderness, but she knew his anger would be incandescent if she touched him without permission. She wondered what he was dreaming about, then shook her head and went back to her bed.