Rare Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me. "I want to suck your nipples."

I smiled at her and moved my body up, straddling her and leaned forward. She grasped my breasts, kneading them, sucking at the nipples. Small fireballs shot through my body as I grew hotter and hotter. Pushing her back and lowering my mouth to hers, our tongues danced together, probing, passionate and almost breathless. Her hands explored my body from my large breasts to my wet slit. Her fingers found my clit and rubbed it in a circular motion, just as I had shown her. I had a small hot orgasm. While I wanted more, it was too soon for that. She needed more first. I moved down her body and spread her legs. Her slit was already wet again, so I dived in, licking her cunt lips, blowing gently into her slit as my tongue lashed out at her clit. Soon she was bucking up against me, wanting more. As I sucked on her clit, my fingers probed into her slit, taking some of the juices and spreading them down to her anus. Still sucking on her clit, I slowly inserted my finger into her ass. She hardly noticed it because of the intense sensations she was feeling. I then wiggled my finger around a little, causing her to gasp from this new intruder. Going down on her clit again, I timed my gentle thrusts into her anus with her orgasms, which were now coming in waves and causing her to cry out over and over again. Her body rocked against my hand, wanting more.

I reached into the nightstand drawer and took out a thin five-inch vibrator. Using her ample juices to lubricate it, I sucked on her clit while I gently inserted it into her anus. Her eyes opened wide and she looked down at me, tensing her ass cheeks.

"Relax. This may feel strange at first, but it will not hurt you, I promise." I stroked her with one hand, telling her to relax, calming her. Bringing her up again to a series of tiny orgasms, I turned the vibrator on full and slowly began to move it in and out as I sucked hard on her clit. Flinging her arms over her head, her body arched and she cried out over and over from the incredible sensations coursing through her body. I kept this up until she screamed and her whole body shuddered from the power of her orgasm. Her contractions were so hard that I had difficulty in keeping the vibrator inside her. I finally turned the vibrator off and removed it, gently wiped her with a tissue, then let her legs come down and stretch out. She laid there, eyes closed, until her breathing finally slowed.

She slowly shook her head, "Christ almighty, that was unbelievable."

I laughed. "And we haven't gotten to the good part yet."

Her head snapped up and her eyes opened wide. "There is something better than this?"

"Well, we haven't even gotten to the main orifice yet," I laughed.

"Wow!"

She rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. While she was gone, I poured us some ice water. We needed to rehydrate. She came out freshly washed and glowing. I told her to sit down and relax for a little while and drink some water while I used the bathroom. When I returned her eyes lit up, eager to know what was next.

I walked over and took a lifelike dildo with straps from the nightstand drawer. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. I handed it to her and told her this was the next toy we were going to play with. She was having trouble trying to find a way to hold it without giggling. It was solid, heavy, lifelike and just slightly curved, ten inches long and one and one half inches wide with a soft scrotum.

"How can I possibly get something this big into me?"

"Believe me, you can," I assured her.

"Does a man actually get this big?"

"Not usually, but yes, some do. And a very few, even larger."

"Damn." She looked it over carefully, her eyes shining.

"Are men all shaped like this?" Nina asked.

"No, they come in various shapes and sizes. Some are thin and some are fat. Some curve and others are straight. Some men are natural, but most in this country have been circumcised. The average man's penis, at least from my experiences, is that size around and about six inches long. But if the man knows what he is doing, size is not usually an issue. It is how he builds up a woman's passion, the foreplay, and then how he uses his penis to pleasure her and ultimately, himself."

"If a man does not know how to use himself well, how can you teach him?"

"That, young lady, is a different session of training. Perhaps you may come back to learn about it."

She smiled and looked down at the dildo, her voice eager, "How do we start with this?"

"Back into bed."

She handed me the dildo and hopped back on the bed. Lying on her side, her hair falling over her shoulder, she watched me as I strapped on the dildo, her hand already at her breast, tugging her nipple. Her gaze was fixed on 'my' cock as I climbed into bed next to her. Her dark eyes were already dilated with excitement as my lips found hers and we kissed long and deep. Her hands grasped my breasts, holding them, rolling my nipples in her fingers; soft moans already coming from her throat. My mouth moved down to her breasts, kissing all around the areola, sucking gently, knowing full well she wanted my lips over her nipples, sucking and nipping. Her back arched slightly and her hand grasped her breast and she tried to guide the nipple to my mouth. I took it from her hand, sucking it hard, nibbling and twisting then went to the next breast to do the same. Her moans were louder and her hands grasped my head, pulling me harder into her. Kneading her breasts with my hands, my tongue moved downwards over her belly, licking and stopping to suck the soft flesh. The smell of her excitement was strong as I buried my face into her snatch, licking her nether lips, tugging on them and lapping her sweet fluid as it flowed from her.

I buried two fingers into her as my lips found her clit. Her lower body twitched and jerked as I tongue lashed her nub then sucked on it, rhythmically, going a little faster, then a little more faster, my fingers circling inside her, expanding her. Keeping this up for a long time her moisture was now gushing out of her and mini-cums came in small waves. She was ready. Rising up, I lifted her legs and inserted the tip of the cock just inside her cunt lips, moving it up and down their length, a little deeper each time. Her hands were at her breasts, her eyes closed, her mouth open as she breathed faster. I went a little deeper and her eyes opened.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

"Yes," she breathed.

I pressed forward, putting it about half way in. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped slightly at the fullness. I pulled out a little then started a rhythmic in and out, not going any deeper yet. I reached down and played with her clit, rubbing in rhythm to my strokes. Her eyes closed as she relaxed, her breathing became faster and her moisture easily lubricated the whole length of the cock. As I stroked her, I started to go a little deeper each time, her hips now coming up to meet me. Her moans grew louder, deeper as she sank into the sensations. I lifted her legs and pushed my cock most of the way in, deep, withdrawing a bit and plunging in again, stopping at her back wall.

"Oh my God!" Her hands grabbed for my breasts, her back arching. "Yes. Yes."

Tilting her legs back slightly I slowed down a little. I pulling most of the way out and then shoved in hard, all the way in, over and over again, her hips rocking up to meet me, her head thrashing back and forth. Her hands held my hips.

"Yes! Oh Yes! Ah!"

A wave of jealousy swept over me. How I wished the cock strapped to me was real and I could feel what it was like in her tight snatch. The heat, the moisture flowing, the gripping sides contracting around it. I wanted to feel the tip impact with her cervix and know the building up of pressure, the wonderful pleasure of it sliding in and out. And finally to know the complete blinding, pulsing release, as a man knows it. I enjoy being a woman, but just once, I would love to know how it really felt to be a man, fucking a woman, shooting my cum into her hot cunt.

Hard and faster I plunged, the swinging scrotum slapped at her ass. The little nubs positioned on the cock to hit her clit at each thrust were doing their magic. She screamed as her orgasms were coming one on top of another, her hands clawing at my waist and hips, urging me on. I grabbed at her tits, pinching the nipples between my fingers to the rhythm of my fucking. Her back arched and she let out a huge shuddering scream of pleasure. I held the cock in deep then withdrew just a little and did a final few strokes, grinding my hips into her, feeling the contractions thru her stomach as wave after wave of orgasms hit her. Her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth was open and her breathing labored.

Stopping, I softly caressed her with my hands, calming her, yet kept the cock inside her for a short while. When she was breathing easier, I slowly withdrew it.

"Oh." Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled, shaking her head. "Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable." She took a deep breath. "Can we do some more?"

"More?" I asked, astonished.

She shuddered, her eyes wide and brilliant, "Yes, please," she whispered.

Leaning over, I kissed her hard, plunging my tongue into her mouth, frantic with passion. Her hands held my head, keeping my mouth prisoner on hers. My hand reached for her slit and I began to fondle it and rub her clit. She released my face and her eyes fluttered open. "Put your fingers in me." I smiled at her and got between her legs, which she eagerly spread for me to access her. Going down I inserted three fingers into her and began wiggling them around as I finger fucked her. Her eyes closed and she was making insensible noises as her hips moved to my rhythm. Her juices gushed over my fingers as her insides contracted hard and fast around my fingers. As I continued to finger fuck her, I inserted a finger from my other hand into her anus then leaned down and began sucking on her clit. Alternating my thrusts into her slit and her anus, the rubbing action along with my sucking on her clit to this alternating rhythm sent her screaming again and again as she orgasmed very hard, her body bucking to the contractions. All her sensations were focused in this area of her body. I know she had never imagined this kind of pleasure. I could hardly believe she could come so many times and still want more. She was wonderful. She was a natural at this and I was sure she would enjoy doing anything. I put the cock back in and stroked her slow and deep, grinding my hips into hers as the tip pushed hard against her cervix, causing an orgasm each time. Leaning over her, I sucked and played with her nipples, bringing her down slowly as her body twitched with small post orgasms. I finally withdrew the cock and took it off, setting it aside.

Lying next to her, I touched her body lightly and kissed her gently. Her eyes opened and they were shining with delight and satisfaction. I do believe she rather enjoyed herself. But the night and her education had only begun.

After resting for a short while, we headed to the bath. While the tub was filling, I made a phone call. I also called for our special housekeeping to change the bedding while we were in the tub. We took a long, hot bath together. Our hands slippery with soap, we washed each other's bodies, touching, fondling and rubbing. Soon her eyes were asking a question.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to finger you, as you did me. Can I?"

"Of course. I would enjoy that very much."

Smiling, she leaned over me and kissed me, our tongues intertwining. Her hand roamed over my breasts, tweaking the nipples, then quickly moved down to my cunt. Finding my slit, she hesitated at its opening, her fingertips barely inside my lips. I lifted my hips into her hand and told her, "Go deeper. Use two fingers to start, feel what it is like inside me." Her fingers went in, slowly but steadily until she was up to her hand. I watched her face as she did this, seeing the amazement at the smooth, tight slickness she found. She started moving her fingers around and used her thumb on my clit. Soon I was gushing my own hot fluid over her fingers as I started coming is a quick series of small orgasms. Her lips found my nipples and sucked eagerly while her hand moved faster and deeper. Soon I was gasping as some hard orgasms hit me. She slowed and withdrew her hand. She smiled, liking all of this.

"Very nice, thank you. You are learning well." I smiled at her.

"I have a wonderful teacher," she chuckled and smiled back.

She was ready for a new experience and agreed to do whatever I wanted her to. She had complete confidence and trust in me. I had her put her nightgown back on and wait in the bedroom. I gave her a glass of wine while she waited. Putting on a robe, I went into the living room.

Michael was waiting there. Six foot two, brown hair and blue eyes, he had a great muscular build. He was a very trusted client who was not only very good looking, but had excellent control, could come multiple times and had a very generous cock. That was why I had selected the specific size dildo. He was very close to the same size. He understood the privilege it was to help with this kind of activity.

"Michael, thank you for coming." I greeted him with a little kiss.

I briefly told him what we were going to do. He smiled and was very excited about doing this. Taking his hand I led him into the bedroom. He smiled and his eyes lit up as he looked Nina over. She blushed a little at his frank admiration of her.

"Nina, this is Michael. He is here to assist with your education. I will be telling the both of you what to do. Remember, you can stop or slow this down at anytime. We are here for your pleasure and education. Do you want to continue?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yes, please." Her eyes never left Michael's face.

"Michael, introduce yourself to Nina with a kiss."

Moving close to her, he gently took her face in his hands, looked into her eyes and kissed her, softly but passionately. Her eyes closed as she returned his kiss. After a minute I touched his shoulder and he stepped back. Nina's face was flushed and Michael smiled broadly at her.

"Please remove your shirt, Michael."

His shoulders and chest were muscular and well cut. His chest had a nice patch of soft light brown hair and his nipples were dark and large on well formed pecks. Nina's eyes admired what she saw and her tongue unconsciously licked her lips and they opened slightly as she breathed through her mouth. I watched her carefully, judging her reactions to him.

"Nina, go ahead and touch him. Feel his chest muscles, his shoulders, his back. Use your hands and let them roam.

She stepped closer to him. Tentatively, she placed her hands on his upper abdomen and then moved them up to his chest, lingering in chest hair, running her fingers through it, making small circles. Moving her hands across his chest, the palms of her hands rubbed his nipples. He groaned a little, his nipples became hard and his eyes half closed. She looked at me and I smiled.

"Suck on them, just as we did before. Men like it too."

Leaning forward she rubbed his nipple, tweaking it and then took her tongue and teased it. Michael's eyes closed as he just sank into the sensations. Her lips wrapped around it and she sucked hard. He gasped, starting to reach for her.

"Michael, no touching yet!"

His eyes snapped open and he lowered his hands to his sides. He looked down at her as she worked on his other nipple for a short while before continuing her exploration of his body with her hands. She was more confident now and explored him, feeling, squeezing, and rubbing. She stood behind him, her breasts against his back. She reached around and up, tugging and rolling his nipples between her fingers. He groaned again. The bulge in his pants became larger by the minute.

"Nina come back around and face Michael."

She did. They both smiled as their eyes met. They were enjoying this.

"Michael, undress Nina."

His eyes briefly looked down at her, deciding how best to do this. His hands started at her elbows and his fingertips skimmed across her skin as he slowly slid his hands up her arms, over her shoulders and up her neck to her ears. His thumbs were under her chin and he lifted her face, looking deep into her eyes for a moment. Then, as he moved his hands back down, his fingers caught the straps of her gown and he slid them off her shoulders. He pulled them down slowly, taking the rest of her nightgown with them. As it fell to the floor, his breath caught at how beautiful she was. Her eyes never left his face, watching him look at her. He looked at me and I nodded my permission. Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her, long and passionately. She responded and held him to her. After a minute, I touched Michael on the shoulder. They parted and Nina was blushing and slightly breathless.

"Michael, strip down to your underwear."

He did it slowly, deliberately. Nina watched, smiling. He was just left wearing his tight white nylon underpants, which didn't leave much to the imagination and were now bulging, barely holding him in. Without my telling her to, Nina walked around him, admiring the view of his tight ass, his broad shoulders and slim hips, and of course, his bulging cock. He looked straight ahead while he was inspected. Coming back around to face him, she smiled and lifted her eyebrows. "Very nice," she smiled.

My lips twitched in a grin, she was definitely becoming more assertive. She was progressing nicely.

"Nina, remove his pants."

Putting her hands in the sides of his underpants she pushed them down. As she did so, his cock sprang out, already erect, almost hitting her in the face. For a moment she was eye to eye with it. Pushing his pants down to his ankles, he stepped out of them as she stood up quickly and smiled up at him, her eyebrows raised in admiration. She had never seen a man with an erection before.

"Go ahead Nina, touch it."

She hesitated, so I took her hands and wrapped them around Michael's cock. She was fascinated at how warm and hard it was and how it was growing as her hands caressed it. Her fingers squeezed as she rubbed her hands up and down the length of his cock. As she touched and tugged at it, his eyes closed and he moaned, starting to thrust his hips forward. He was very turned on and was having trouble controlling his hands.

"Michael, put your hands behind your back." He did so, reluctantly, giving me an "Oh God, do I have to" look.

Now Nina was getting more assertive and explored him with both hands. At my direction, she cupped his scrotum with one hand, encircled his cock with the other, rubbing her hand the full length, tugging gently. His mouth opened as his breathing quickened. I knew we had to slow him down.

"Nina, leave him alone for a while and come here. Let's show him what we have been doing." She turned to me and I held her head with my hand, while we kissed, passionately, our tongues exploring. My other hand explored her body, rubbing her nipples and traveling down to her already dripping slit. Leaving her mouth my lips sought her nipples, sucking hard, rhythmically. Her head fell back and she moaned, thrusting her pelvis harder against my hand. My hand dipped father into her cunt, finger fucking her. She bucked slightly and moaned as she orgasmed into my hand. The sucking sound and the smell of her excitement had Michael swaying, desperately trying to keep his hands behind his back. Kissing Nina again, I let her stand upright again. "Watch him," I whispered to her.

I lifted my hand to his mouth. It was dripping with her sweet cum juice. His tongue reached out and licked at my finger. Soon he was sucking on each of my fingers, licking all of her off my fingers. His cock twitched and jumped around as he almost came right there. Nina's eyes were wide and smiling when she saw this.