Rare Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nina, just relax a little. This may be slightly uncomfortable at first, but you will like it, trust me. Just breath. Ok?"

"Ok."

Michael started kissing her again, distracting her while his hands parted her ass cheeks a little, opening her anus slightly. I slowly and steadily pushed the vibrator into her ass. It was tight at one point, but that keeps it in place until actually removed. It cannot go further up into her, nor come out when she contracts her muscles. She gasped slightly.

"Breathe Nina, look at me, just breathe," Michael instructs.

"It feels huge," she breathes.

"It's not. It is just that you have both it and Michael inside you. Now just relax and begin to move, if you want it removed after a few minutes, just say so."

I turned it on low, so not to numb Michael too much. She gasped again, "Oh."

Michael kissed her again, fondling her breasts and stroking the skin on her back. His hands went to her hips and raised her a bit then lowered her back. Doing this a few times, she was soon back upright and riding Michael's cock. Her mouth was open and her eyes glazed as she moved. Now that she was completely stuffed with hard cock, separated only by a thin membrane, her sensations were greatly intensified as Michael's cock rubbed against the vibrator. Michael thrust up hard to match her downward grind. His cock reached deep into her, hitting her cervix with each thrust, causing hot fireballs to build in her body. Each time he thrust, the vibrator was also hit, causing a double fucking. Soon her orgasms were building, stronger and faster with each thrust. Her head went back as Michael reached for her breasts, pinching at her nipples. His hands moved to her hips, assisting her. Standing on the bed, I bent over Nina and grasped her hair and pulled her head back, bringing my face to hers, I kissed her hard while my other hand squeezed her breast, rolling her nipple in my fingers. A little harder than usual, but not bruising. During this she continued to move up and down, Michael guiding her rhythm. Nina was being assailed from all fronts. Her juices squirted out, soaking the bed as orgasm after orgasm hit her. She was deep on him, grinding her hips into him, her cunt and ass full of cock while I fucked her mouth with my tongue in rhythm to the cock fucking. I let her mouth go, and moved my hands to her breasts, moving with her, kneading them, pinching her nipples, keeping the sensations constant. Michael let go with one hand and took a tiny vibrator I had placed near him on the bed and turned it on full and put the tiny vibrator against her clit. It was like an electric shock. He kept it against her clit as she started to ride him even harder and faster. He lifted her up and rocked his hips around causing a corkscrew action in her cunt. She started having both deep cunt and hot clit cums. She started screaming, over and over as her mind exploded with these incredible, unbelievable, indescribable feelings. Michael finally let go and pumped his hot cum deep into her. The feeling of his cum squirting against her cervix sent her over the final edge and she screamed so long and hard her whole body convulsed and she forgot to breathe. She was almost unconscious from the intensity of her orgasms. He took the vibrator away and leaned her forward, holding her close to his chest. Small shocks of post orgasms shuddered through her body. I removed the vibrator and wiped her off. Michael continued to hold her close, not moving, just stroking her back, letting her racing heart and her breathing calm down. He softened and finally dropped out of her. She was obviously exhausted as we all were.

Nina slowly stirred, sitting up, still straddling Michaels groin. Her eyes were finally focused and she blinked as she looked around.

She looked at us and just smiled. We all laughed.

After calling for housekeeping, we took Nina into the shower and quickly washed her off, then ourselves. We came out to a clean and ready bed. The three of us climbed in with Nina between Michael and me. We curled into each other and slept for several hours.

Waking in the morning I let Nina take the lead and soon she was eating my pussy and getting fucked by Michael at the same time. Then we tried other positions, other variations and spent a wonderful morning together.

After cleaning up and dressing, we had a lovely brunch brought in. We talked about her experience here and what she thought of it. She was very pleased at everything. Now she was not afraid of allowing herself to enjoy sex. She was not into being promiscuous, but neither was she afraid to want a good partner in life.

We also discussed other things that she wanted to experience.

Michael raised his hand. "I volunteer to help you with more oral sex training."

Nina laughed. "Sounds good to me."

"I want to come back soon for more training. There is so much more to learn," Nina said seriously.

"Just contact Greg and make an appointment."

"I will. Soon," Nina promised.

With brunch finished, it was time for Nina to leave. We hugged and kissed each other as she thanked us over and over again.

"See you soon, Michelle, Michael," Nina said and closed the door behind her.

"She will definitely please some lucky man, if he can keep up with her!" Michael laughed.

I was right. It was an incredible night for me. I was so proud to be part of the sexual awakening of a young woman.

Post script: Nina came back several times for additional training. But those are other stories.