Rascal Flatts #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit....that's it baby....I can feel it coming," Gary told her.

"Oh baby, come in me, I want to feel your cock throb as it comes," she moaned, leaning back on him. Gary slid one hand across her chest, massaging her tits, the other he slid down to her clit. He slowly rubbed it and played with it as he kept pumping her pussy. If Julia had stayed up riding him, she would have seen Jay and Joe-Don get on the bus. They heard what was going on and crept quietly to the sleeping area, and watched.

"Oh Gary....fuck me...make me cum again," Julia begged as Gary slammed into her over and over, "ooooohhhhhh yesssssss." She could feel the biggest orgasm yet building, her toes were tingling, her legs were getting numb, and she thought that it could be so strong she could actually pass out....and she couldn't wait. Gary grabbed her waist and fucked her as fast as he could, slamming into her pussy over and over, pushing his massive cock in as far as it could go.

"Ohhhh Julia.....I'm cumming.....I'm cumming....ughhhhhhhhh," he groaned, as he started to fill his condom with cum. He stopped moving but Julia didn't, she was almost there, and wanted to come one more time.

"Ughhh Ughhhh...oh yeah....I can feel your cock throbbing.....oh...oh.oh....yes, yes, YESSSS," she yelled as she came again, breaking out into a new sheen of sensual sweat, and rolling off of him, hearing a small POP as his cock withdrew from her. They both lay on the bed, panting, and gasping for breath.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt," said Jay stepping into the sleeping area, "I came back to the bus and didn't know you had company. Joe-Don and I were just gonna throw a flick in, but we saw a much better show when we got here." Jay grinned at them.

"Get out man," Gary said, "show some decency will ya."

"It's ok Gary," Julia said, "I have a bit of voyeur and exhibitionist in me." "Did you boys like what you saw?" she asked grinning, and making no attempt to cover her half naked body. She rose up to her knees and slowly ran her hands over her sweaty body, moving herself from side to side, and tossing her hair about. She went down to all fours and slowly crawled towards the end of the bed where Jay and Joe-Don were standing. Julia didn't know what had come over her. She had just fucked another man, a world famous super-star at that, for the first time, and now she was about to be with two more men. Normally she knew she couldn't last longer than one or two sessions with Jake, but she wasn't about to pass up this opportunity. As she got to where they were standing, she grabbed Jay's pants and slowly pulled herself up to him. She reached over to Joe-Don and grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him close then said, "I've never had a threesome before, you guys up for it?" And before either one of them could answer, she had dropped her hands to their crotches and grabbed both their dicks, looked at them and said, "It appears you are definitely up for it." Julia then slid back down to the bed and turned around, pointing her ass at them and wiggling it. She looked at Gary and saw him smiling. She looked back at Jay and Joe-Don and said, "You boys aren't going to make me wait all night are you." Gary reached into Julia's jeans and threw each of them a condom.

"Not yet for you Joe-Don," Julia said, grabbing the condom off the bed, "I have other plans for you first." She ran her tongue around her lips, and Joe-Don needed no other invitation. He climbed onto the bed and lay down in front of her. She saw Jay getting his condom on and turned to Joe-Don. She grabbed his cock with one hand while holding herself up with the other. Slowly she bobbed her head down on it, licking it all over like an ice-cream cone when she came back buck. Running her tongue up and down the length of his 7 inch cock, Joe-Don let out a loud moan. She took him deeper into her throat, able to handle it much better than Gary's massive member. She was getting wetter listening to Joe-Don; he was moaning and writhing around from the incredible blow job she was giving him. He slid one hand to the back of head, and gripped the sheets of the bed with his other. Julia was circling his cock slowly with her tongue as she moved her head slowly up and down, keeping a firm grip on his cock. Suddenly she stopped and let out a loud groan. While she was concentrating on Joe-Don, Jay had moved up behind her. As she was really getting into her blowjob, he gripped her hips and slid all the way into her wet pussy, burying his cock to the hilt. She was so surprised she let Joe-Don's cock fall from her mouth as she moaned. Jay's dick wasn't as big as Gary's, but apparently she was back to her regular size, because she felt every inch of Jay as he filled her. Holding her hips with one hand, he slowly started to rub her back and ass as he began to fuck her in a slow, steady rhythm.

"Oooooohhhhhhh yessssss," she purred as Jay continued to pump into her. Joe-Don moved to his knees and brought his cock back to her mouth. Jay stopped moving and grabbed Julia's hips with both hands. He slowly started to move her back and forth, onto his cock at the same time moving her back and forth on Joe-Don's as well. Seeing what he wanted her to do, she put both hands on the bed and started moving back and forth on her own. The feeling was amazing, being filled from both ends at once. Her and Jake had tried it before using a dildo, but it didn't come close to the real thing.

"Mmmmphhhhhh ughhhhhh", was the best she could manage around Joe-Don's cock. She could feel an orgasm building, and knew it wouldn't be long now. Jay reached down and wrapped his arm around her waist, resting his hand on her pelvic bone, and using his fingers to rub her clit. He grabbed her leg with his other hand as he started to move faster. She let Joe-Don's cock out of her mouth again, and wrapped her arms around his waist, holding onto him as Jay fucked her from behind. Faster and faster he pounded her, rubbing her clit in circles as they fucked.

"Unnnggggh......unnnngghhhhh......yessssss.....oh shit.....yes...........ARGGHHHhhhHHHHHhhhhhhh," she screamed cumming hard. She grabbed Joe-Don's ass as her climax ripped through her.

"I'm coming too," Jay yelled as he buried his cock in her with one last thrust. She could feel his cum spurting into his condom, and it only turned her on more. She looked up at Joe-Don and said, "Since I am doing so many things tonight for the first time, I'm going to let you be the first to do something too." With that said she started her blowjob again, with a ferocity she had never had before. She bobbed her head faster and faster on his throbbing cock. She could feel his grip getting tighter on her shoulders as she moved her head quicker and quicker.

"Ok babe, look out....I'm gonna cum," he warned her, but she didn't stop. Julia moved her hand as fast as she could jerking him off, while she opened her mouth and circled his cock head with her tongue. Two more strokes was all it took, as his cum shot into her mouth. She quickly put his dick back in her mouth and swallowed his whole load, with out ever taking her mouth off. Joe-Don slid down to the bed, weak in the knees from the greatest blowjob he had ever had. Julia lifted her mouth from his cock long enough to tell him, "You aren't done yet stud." She lowered her head to his lap and continued to suck him until she felt his dick get hard in her mouth. She put the condom on him, and climbed on top of him. She lowered herself all the way down his cock in one try. She was so wet they needed no lube. Julia started riding him for all she was worth, cupping her tits as she bounced up and down on him. She slid his hands to her ass as she fucked him.

"Yeah....yeahhh.....oh God yeahh....your cock is so hard......mmmmmmm yeahaaaa," she groaned as she rode him, "I wanna feel you cum too." She lay herself down ontop of him and began to slam her hips into him, fucking him.

"Oh shit Julia...I'm gonna cum again....oh fuck....come on....oh God come on...." Joe-Don growled. "Aaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm cummmmmming," he shouted as he grabbed her hips and pushed himself deeper into her wet pussy.

"Meeee tooooo," she panted, collapsing onto him. As she lay there trying to catch her breath, she looked up and saw Gary walking towards her, with his massive cock standing tall again.

"Are you kidding me," she asked him, "you want more?"

"Only if you can handle it baby," he answered her, "the show you just put on got me ready for more. Julia climbed off Joe-Don and stood in front of Gary. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. As their tongues danced she raised her leg and guided his cock back to her pussy, she could feel the surprise in Gary as they kissed. He broke off the kiss and asked, "Are you sure?" Her answer was to slide his cock into her. She then wrapped her legs around him and hung from his neck and told him, "Fuck me good Gary." Sensing she was really close to calling it a night, he cupped her ass cheeks and started bouncing her on his cock.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk," she screamed as his massive dick filled her over and over. She didn't think her pussy could have shrunk, but his cock felt even bigger than before.

"Oh Julia...you are so good baby...so good," Gary told her as he continued to fuck her.

"Ungggghhhhhhhh..........ugnnnnnnnnhh uhhhh uhhhh ooohhhhhhhhh, God, oh God.....I'm cumming," she squeezed him tightly as she came, and he didn't slow one bit. Gary could feel her pussy throbbing with it's orgasm, squeezing him over and over. Feeling his own orgasm nearing he increased his tempo. Pumping up into her, feeling her wetness drip down onto him, he held her close as his orgasm neared. She whispered in his ear, "Cum baby....fill me up Gary.....oooohhh yes... I want to feel you one more time.....oh God.....let me feel you spurting again......ohhhhhhhh" Her words were all he needed, he gripped her ass as hard as he dared and pulled her down one last time onto him, squirting into his condom with more force than he had ever felt.

"Aaaagahhhhhhhhhhhh yessss," he moaned. Feeling him coming sent Julia over the edge one last time. She could feel the orgasm literally moving from her toes to the top of her head. She climbed off him, and sat on the bed, catching her breath. After a few minutes she got up to dress, and took her thong off. She threw it on Gary's bed and said, "Something to remember me by."

"We'll remember you for a lot more than that sweetheart," Gary told her, kissing her one last time. Joe-Don and Jay brought her a few photo autographs and 3 autographed CD's.

"We were going to give these to your whole group, but since no one is left, you can have them all," they told her. They thanked her for an incredible time, and she left.

Jake was waiting up for her when she got home. Julia took off her shoes and walked to the laundry room.

"So how was the show?, he asked, " was the meet and greet fun?"

"The show was great," she said, taking off her sweater and tossing it into the dirty laundry.

"How was the meet and greet?" he asked again, "don't keep me in suspense." As she took off her jeans she looked over her shoulder at him, and his wide eyes as he realized she wasn't wearing her thong anymore.

"How do you think it went?" she asked walking towards him in the nude. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Thank you for one of the most unforgettable nights of my life," she said. She could feel his heart hammering, as the reality of what she had done settled into him. She took him by the hand and led him upstairs.

"Let me tell you about the meet and greet," she said as she led him to bed.

12