Rattlesnake Cantina Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers

"Umm, Miss Shelley? I do believe that you've had enough," he said, with a twinkle in his eye. I blushed and grabbed my napkin to wipe my mouth clean.

"Can I help it if I like a good strawberry?" I asked, matching his twinkle with one of my own. Silent promises made, we ate the rest of our dessert without help from each other.

We said our goodbyes to Mac, and I thanked him for the wonderful meal, hoping that he could tell how serious I was when I complimented him. I'd never had a more delicious steak. I didn't trust myself to mention the strawberries and chocolate, because I wasn't sure I could do it without opening a window into my lewd heart that was only there for Ethan. Mac's smile was genuine, and I knew that with or without Ethan, I'd be coming back.

Since we'd been inside the sun had set, but the day's warmth still lingered in the air. Ethan had parked at the farthest edge of the little parking lot, right by the babbling river. We walked there slowly arm in arm, and I stretched my pace so that our steps would match. The only lights around were the few outside of Mac's, and this far from civilization they did nothing to dim the millions of stars. They shone brightly, their light warm and romantic. A sibilant whisper from the trees that lined the river blew to us on a gentle breeze, which also carried to our ears sounds of the far away kitchen shutting down.

When we got to his big red truck, Ethan gallantly opened the door for me. Standing together in the open door, he took me in his arms. But this was different from last night. This time there was no hesitation, no gentlemanly cowboy restraint. It was as if he'd been holding himself in for too long and the dam had broken so suddenly and without premonition that he had no choice but to flow with the waves rushing over him. He had to have me. Now. Hard. Ethan kissed me fiercely, hungrily. I savored the rush of having my impressions of his lust-in-check verified. The greed flowing from his lips confirmed that the man wrapped in the delicious cowboy gear had the same hungers as I did buried deep inside him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as much to hold me up on my rubbery legs as to hold him close. My nipples were almost painfully erect, rubbing against Ethan and sending unneeded fuck-me-now signals to my pussy.

While we kissed his hands went exploring, touching me almost everywhere. As a sign of his barely extant gentlemanly restraint he didn't try to reach to the spot between my legs, in spite of the fact that my pussy was pleading for his touch. I knew he feared that it was too soon, too bold. He simply couldn't tell how badly I wanted him to or surely he would have.

Suddenly Ethan broke our kiss, gasping for air as if I'd stolen it all from him. Without a pause he tightened his grip on my waist, turned and lifted me up to sit on the seat of his truck, with my legs hanging over the edge, spread just far enough for him to stand between them. Sitting inside the truck my head was a little higher than his was, and his Stetson was in my way. Cowboy clothing or not, if it was going to interfere with my claiming a kiss it had to go. I giggled in heady anticipation as I took Ethan's hat off and threw it back into the truck.

I ran my fingers through his hair. It was soft and thick, and I was jealous. I bet he didn't spend beaucoup bucks on conditioners and rinses and hairdressers, and brush it one hundred times before he went to bed every night. I mean, what self-respecting cowboy would do that?

I leaned forward to kiss him, giving in to the urge to cradle his face and soft hair in my hands while our lips spoke silent promises of lust and love. But before I could he shoved me hard in the chest, causing me to fall back on the seat.

Ethan deliberately put his knee on the seat between my thighs and crawled into the truck on top of me. I thought he was giving in to his impulse, to the raw stallion inside of him. He exuded confidence that he could do whatever he wanted to me, which made me want to let him.

I settled comfortably on the seat so he could lay on top of me and we could continue our steamy kissing, but instead he reached above me to flick off the dome light and untie the fuzzy dice from the mirror.

Before I even knew what was happening he had grabbed my wrists in one hand and quickly tied them together with the leather strip from the dice. He yanked my hands up over my head and looped a die around the steering wheel, tying me up quicker than a dogie at a calf-roping contest.

I gasped from both his presumption and my need, which presented itself as a shudder of pleasure between my legs.

Ethan crawled back outside the truck between my legs, pausing only to kiss me roughly and pinch my nipples hard enough to hurt. I gasped at the pain and Ethan's audacity, but I loved feeling that he'd just take whatever he wanted from me. I managed to lift my head so I could look down to see him standing between my spread knees. The starlight behind him robbed him of his features, and I felt a delicious fear mixed with lust. I twisted and wiggled against my bonds, but the leather strip was too tight and struggling caused it to bite into my wrists. I couldn't move.

Looking back I think it was just my imagination trying to goose the situation. I wanted to be bound, to be taken forcefully by a man who wanted me so badly he didn't have time for the usual bedroom niceties. But if I were to just lay there and take it then it would be as if I'd given my consent, which altogether flew in the face of the need for restraining ropes.

And so I fought, trying to loosen the bonds, trying to wiggle my way free even though I felt more alive and sexy than I ever had before.

Ethan ignored my silent protestations and reached up under my denim skirt with both his hands. I bucked and twisted, but it hardly slowed him at all. After a bit of searching he found the top edge of my panties and tugged them down my legs. I didn't think he was going to be able to get them off over my cowboy boots, but elastic was on his side and I was quickly de-pantied.

He roamed his hands up and down my body, feeling my tummy, my breasts, running his hands up the insides of my bare thighs, getting close but never quite touching my dripping center. He was driving me mad.

I wriggled against my bonds. I wanted to hold him, to feel his swelling cock with my hands, to run my fingers through his hair and feel the corded muscles in his arms. I knew that this was unfair to my true self, to the girl inside who'd been dreaming of being bound by her lover. But I couldn't help it. I struggled and fought and it made me wetter.

Ethan put his hand on my chest between my breasts, pinning me firmly to the seat while he slowly lifted my skirt.

His voice was calm and patient, as if he was a horse whisperer trying to soothe a skittish filly. "Now Miss Shelley, I've been undressing you in my mind all night long, and I ain't waitin' no more. Now you just calm yourself down. You've been teasing me too long, and you're going to get what's coming to you."

With those words he lowered his head between my legs and licked my clit.

I spasmed into his mouth, not actually cumming but reeling from the sensation of his lips on my pussy just as if I had. The ropes, the warm night, the suddenness of Ethan's surrender all stole any sense that I might have had, and I resigned myself to heaven. I lifted my legs and spread them so he could have better access while he licked every part of me.

Ethan's cheeks had a trace of stubble on them that scratched the insides of my thighs, adding additional impetus to the pain of the leather bonds, the discomfort of the truck seat, the sudden feeling that my soft clothes were rough and coarse. He lapped me deliberately, moving his tongue around to taste every tidbit that I was offering.

My arms were still stretched over my head, and it hurt. I wriggled against the leather around my wrists while I contrarily bucked myself into Ethan's greedy lips. The struggle was part of the pleasure, part of the years of dreaming come true. So many of my unfilled needs coalesced into this one moment of consummation. I finally had my cowboy, and he wanted me to cum in his mouth. I felt extraordinarily wet and soft and feminine, and I surrendered to the wave rushing towards me.

Suddenly Ethan lifted his head, his warm breath delightfully cooling my hot wet pussy.

He had to catch a breath before he could gasp out what he wanted. "I'll untie you. Shelley. But if I do, you have to finish yourself into my mouth."

I swear, I almost came right then. How the hell did he know I'd always wanted to be watched? I couldn't wait for my voice to come back, so I just nodded frantically.

Ethan crawled back on top of me, pausing to kiss me with lips that tasted of tantalizing wet pussy. He untied my right hand, leaving my left hand stretched above me and still tied to the steering wheel. I was so ready to cum that I didn't even care that I was only going to get to have one hand to finish. I think I even got my fingers between my legs before Ethan got himself back into position, his face inches from my wet crotch.

When my fingers touched my pussy it twitched gratefully, no doubt relieved that Ethan's momentary absence hadn't presaged an end to the evening's fun. God, there was so much goo there. I smeared it around and, just for Ethan, I stuck two fingers inside myself as far as I could, pumping slowly and letting him watch.

I looked down between my legs and saw him staring at my pussy, my fingers. Even in the soft starlight I could see the hunger in his eyes, the delight he took in watching while I rubbed my clit in quick little circles. Every once in a while he'd wetly lick the backs of my slippery fingers and dripping hole while I fondled myself. He'd nibble the insides of my thighs as if he couldn't bear to not be touching me with his mouth. Then he'd watch me again, his eyes ravenous for the sight of what I was doing.

Behaving like that he wasn't going to have to wait long to see me cum. At that moment I couldn't have stopped my approaching orgasm if a whole passel of cowboys had been watching.

Quickly my ragged breathing turned deeper and more rhythmic, and the orgasm that had been searching for me all night crept up and attacked.

I moaned and Ethan dove for my clit. I got my fingers out of the way just in time for his mouth to cover my pussy and gently suck me while I came and came and came. I felt as if I'd discovered some sublime secret; the place where his scratchy face met my silky smooth thighs, where my exquisite orgasm fed his gentle sucking, where my lover actually loved me.

It was a hundred years that lasted seventeen seconds.

Slowly the world returned. The stars came out, the fresh air blew over my bare legs, the water splashed noisily on its way to the ocean. Ethan brought me down slowly by licked me between the legs. Slow deliberate licks with long pauses between which eased me down from the high of my orgasm. I wrapped my cowboy boots behind his head and ground my sated pussy against his wet face.

Finally he looked up and grinned at me, his lower face covered in girl goo. His smile revealed that he knew what he'd done to me, how much I'd needed it. Needed him. And of course he looked a little self-satisfied, as men always do when they've pleased a girl.

Ethan reached into the truck and grabbed his hat. He lifted my legs back into the truck and shut the door. My left hand was still tied to the steering wheel, but I didn't feel the need to try to untie myself any more. I sat up in the middle of the seat, combed my hair back out of my face with my fingers and tried to catch my breath.

As Ethan walked around the front of the truck I saw that he had my panties in his hand and was using them to wipe off his face. I chuckled to myself. A man after my own heart, indeed. Looking me in the eye, he took off his hat, put the wet panties inside it, and put it back on.

When he got in the truck beside me I said, "Don't I get those back?"

"Nope," he said, grinning. He gave me a post sex kiss that, in spite of his efforts to clean himself, still tasted of sweet sex.

As he started the car I lay my head back on the seat, tired and thoroughly satisfied. My pussy still hadn't felt his hard cock, but I knew it wouldn't be long. A silent promise had been made when I came in Ethan's mouth, a promise that he would get to cum too. I knew he wouldn't hesitate to claim his turn.

Ethan untied my hand and backed the truck out of the parking spot. The river glistened under the starlight, and the sound of it flowing faded as we got back onto the road and started to drive back to town.

I was glad I was sitting, because the thoughts of the millions of ways Ethan and I would make love were just making me too dizzy to stand. I rested in a mixed state of heady anticipation and euphoria achieved.

"That was awesome," I said. I firmly believe that you should always compliment a good lover, and he'd earned a more heartfelt praise than poor Connor or Ray or any of my other lovers ever had. Ethan took my hand in his and we drove along in companionable silence.

We were more than halfway home when I realized that he'd made no further move on me. I'd had a chance to recharge my battery and my pussy was starting to send out the usual woebegone signals of neglect and abandonment.

As soon as I realized that I was getting horny again, I knew what I wanted – Ethan's hard cock sliding deep into the back of my throat. I'd imagined doing it in his truck the moment I'd seen it, and it was time to collect on my imagination. And I knew there isn't a man alive who doesn't want his girl to give him a blowjob while he's driving. Especially if his girl is naked beneath her skirt and reeking of sex.

I maneuvered my left hand under the steering wheel and between Ethan's legs. Sure enough, he was long and hard. I rubbed the heel of my hand against his jeans, sliding downwards, hopefully pulling his skin taut and making him leak those little pre-cum drops into his underwear.

"Now, now, Miss Shelley," he said, taking my hand away.

"What?" I said innocently, putting it right back. I couldn't tell for sure, but I thought he pressed himself against me that time.

"We're all done with that nonsense for tonight. I'm right sorry that I was so forward."

I couldn't believe my ears. Shit. Was Ethan some flip side of Connor, giving me the adventure and release I craved but uncaring about his own needs? No. That was impossible. It couldn't be. I wouldn't let it be.

I turned my head to whisper in his ear. "Does it feel like I'm complaining?"

Ethan tried to ignore my hand and dissuade my intentions by pretending that the road needed his full attention and my fingers weren't caressing his cock. We drove along in companionable silence. After a bit I upped the ante by rubbing him harder with deliberate long strokes that left blue jean rash on the heel of my hand.

His cock bucked under my ministrations, and I thanked it for making its thirst known. I knew now that whatever Ethan said, he was being urged along through his life by the cravings between his legs just like I was. I'd found a kindred spirit for me. One for my pussy, too.

He moaned in mute pleasure, and I knew I had him.

It took both hands to unbuckle his belt, to unfasten his jeans and unzip them. All the while Ethan drove along as if it wasn't happening, as if he was all alone in his truck. I didn't care. I knew I could make him cum in my mouth, and I needed to feel his cock inside me. I hate to say it, but right then that was all of my motivation. Not making him feel good, not repaying him for the orgasm he'd given me. It didn't matter how hard I'd cum, I still wanted his cock in my mouth, dripping gooey sperm into me, making me gag and sliding against my lips. As far as I'm concerned it's never really sex unless the cock gets inside me somehow. Somewhere.

There wasn't much room between Ethan's tummy and the hard black plastic of the steering wheel. I had to push and pull his clothing all over before I had enough of his cock free to do what I wanted, and even then his balls were hidden inside his pants. There was just his long thick shaft naked and available for my loving. Ethan twitched in mute pleasure every time my fingers grazed his tummy or his straining cock.

When I got it free it was already all wet, covered in slimy pre-cum that draped from his shaft to his tummy and down inside his shorts. I took his shaft in my hand, feeling its warmth, its wet hunger.

I was going to have to stretch out on the seat to get my lips close to it, but feeling my tummy on the cool leather seat while I sucked Ethan was what I'd wanted from the moment I'd seen his truck. My pussy objected. The little bitch always wanted all the attention, and usually got it. But I had needs of my own, and right then I needed Ethan in my mouth.

I maneuvered myself so that I could lie on my stomach on the seat, my head in his lap and the toes of my boots knocking gently on the passenger window. I stroked him with my hand a few times, and then I lowered my head and sucked him deep into my mouth.

Ethan moaned and jerked, and I thought he was going to cum right away. I think a little squirt of sperm may have spit into my mouth, but everything was so warm and wet that I wasn't sure. I stopped for a second to give him time to recover, so he didn't cum too soon. Then I started blowing him, bobbing my head up and down, letting my lips firmly stroke his warm cock, swallowing the pre-cum that dripped out of him.

I remembered the lessons in giving head that Ray had taught me years ago. I used to use them on Connor, but to him a blowjob was a blowjob, and if he thought I was doing it well he never told me. So this was my first chance since Ray to see if I really was good at it, and I was determined to give Ethan the blowjob of a lifetime.

The trick is to imitate the sensation of being inside a pussy, but to add those little tingles that you can do with your hands and mouth that a pussy just can't do. It's what makes a blowjob more personal than regular fucking, more intense.

Trying to remember all of my long-ago lessons I started earnestly fucking Ethan with my mouth, sliding him in and out of my soft lips, sucking gently and sporadically. Every once in a while I'd stop and lick him from top to bottom with my tongue or nibble that sensitive spot just under the head.

Meantime I stroked him with my hand, at least as much as I could with the limited room I had. I tried hard not to swallow, letting his pre-cum and my saliva drool over my fingers and his cock, making everything wet and sticky. There was goo everywhere, and not really enough room for me to operate. My left check was always brushing against Ethan's tummy, and every now and again I'd bump the steering wheel with my head.

But I loved every stroke, every wet drop that oozed from his cock. Car sex is always so intense. Even if you're taking your time it feels rushed, as if your desire is simply too strong for you to wait until you can find a comfortable bed and time to take off all your clothes. The leather seat felt cool under my bare legs, and I wished that there was some way to play with my pussy.

The open windows let the scents of the spring night into the truck, sweet fragrances that mixed sensuously with the smell of sex. The road hummed its miles away under the truck, and warm starlight gave just enough illumination for me to watch Ethan's cock grow larger and more excited.

There was one special trick that I'd learned from Ray, one that I used ever since. Every once in a while I'd pull the loose skin on Ethan's shaft down toward his balls, making it taut all the way up to the end. At the same time I kept right on slurping him gently into my mouth. Ray said that that fooled the cock into thinking it was buried as deep inside me as it could be, and on top of the sensation of my wet lips moving up and down his shaft it was just too much for any cock to resist.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers