Rattlesnake Cantina Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,231 Followers

Ethan moaned and let his free hand drop onto my ass. He drove his cock hard into my mouth, pulling the skin even tighter. I grazed him gently with my teeth and his whole body shook. I knew he was getting close.

Ethan swerved the truck over to the side of the road and shifted it quickly into park. I didn't stop what I was doing, not for a second. I slid my hand down towards his balls, pulling the skin tight again while I fucked him with my mouth, twirling my tongue and sucking him gently. Ethan leaned over and grabbed my skirt and yanked it up, baring my ass and ramming his fingers into my pussy. I jerked in silent pleasure, and so did he. Then he started to cum.

While he came Ethan drove his fingers deep into me, hard enough to hurt and pull my whole body towards him. It was as if I was being skewered from both ends – a spurting cock in one hole and Ethan's hand in another. He pushed his cock up against my hand, trying to thrust it even further into my mouth while he shot me full of warm sperm.

I was in too awkward a position to catch all of it with my mouth and the cum I couldn't swallow splashed over everything – my face, Ethan's tummy and dick, my hand, his pants, the steering wheel. Not that I didn't try. I caught every bit that I could in my open mouth, swallowing frantically so I could open my mouth again and catch some more. It had been forever since I'd had sperm to drink, and I couldn't believe how much I loved it.

Sadly it didn't last as long as I would have liked, but then it never does. The spurts turned into trickles and then into little droplets that oozed out of his cock, begging not to be left behind. I caught them with my tongue, slurping them into me like melted ice cream.

After-cums made Ethan's body shake, and he took his fingers from my pussy so he could settle himself back into his seat while he caught his breath. He gathered my hair in his girl-wet fingers, pulling it tight while I did my part; licking and lapping his warm seed clean of everything - my fingers, the steering wheel. Ethan jerked in my hand every time I licked his cock, and I didn't forget to slurp up the cum that had splashed onto his tummy. Soon enough I finished. Unhappy that I was all done but giddily self-satisfied with myself for making him cum so hard, I sat up.

I cuddled against my big cowboy and made yummy sounds in his ear while he lifted his butt so he could put himself back into his pants. In a minute he was all back together, and he looked over his shoulder, shifted the truck into drive and pulled back onto the road.

While we made our way back down the mountains every once in a while I'd kiss his jawline, which made him smile.

Eva was going to be so happy in the morning when I got up and showed her the cowboy in my bed. Sometimes I thought she wanted me to get laid even worse than I did.

It was probably just my pussy anxious for more action, but the drive home seemed much shorter than the drive up to the restaurant. We pulled up in front of my house and Ethan turned so he could hold me. I felt all girly and feminine, protected by the corded arms that were wrapped around me and the wiry strength of my laconic lover. He kissed me, which made my pussy leak a little into my skirt. I needed to get him out of the truck, into my bed and inside of me as soon as possible.

After a spectacular long kiss, full of sated love and a promise for more, he said, "Well Miss Shelley, I've got to be going. I need to be getting up early in the morning."

Dammit! Not again! This kissing me and then leaving me without getting laid was turning into a routine. My emotions crashed from post-sex high to self pitying low. I tried to calm my pussy down by promising to try to get him to change his mind, and that I'd masturbate later if I failed. I knew from last night that it was probably hopeless, but I tried anyway. I'm not without feminine persuasion, and I drew on it now. I coyly played with a button on Ethan's shirt, smiled flirtatiously and batted my eyes. God, I can be such a tease. I think I did an admirable job of keeping the pleading out of my voice and sounding playful. "I thought you might come inside."

"Nope. Not tonight."

"Didn't you like it?" I knew it was bad of me, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to hear him say it, dammit.

"Yes. It was fine." His tone clearly indicated his impatience with me for even asking such a thing, and I blushed under his reprimand. Ethan said, "But that doesn't mean that I don't have things to do in the morning. And if I stay here all night, they'll never get done. I've got responsibilities, Shelley."

I let go of him and slumped in my seat, pouting the way the five-year-old in me knew how to do better than anyone.

Ethan laughed. "Tell you what. Know what Earth Day is?"

"No," I said petulantly, pretending ignorance in order to maintain my pout.

"Well, it's a sort of a holiday, where you're supposed to take the time to appreciate the planet."

"So?"

Ethan dragged his finger lightly down my arm, as if what he was about to say was boring.

"Well, Earth Day is next Tuesday, and I was thinking that maybe we could do some early celebratin' tomorrow. So what say you and I go on a picnic? I'll pack us a lunch, and we can even bring the dogs. I know a spot where we'll be all alone, and we can enjoy bein' outdoors."

I could bring Midori? Oh, wow! It was amazing how effortlessly Ethan could push my buttons. And a picnic? That had definite possibilities. But I was too happy pouting to give him the satisfaction. Better to make him work for my company. I crossed my arms and sank deeper into the seat.

He said, "I'll borrow a couple of horses and pack a lunch. I'll pick you up around eleven, OK?"

Horses too! Omigod. I loved horses! I didn't get to go riding nearly often enough, and there was no way for me to resist an offer like that. I immediately had to abandon my pouting.

"Horses?" I said. I knew I sounded like a five year old being offered a marshmallow bunny, but I couldn't help myself.

Ethan laughed.

"Yep. Real ones. So is it a date?"

"I'd love to," I squealed. Just to make sure he knew how much I'd love to I peppered his face with tiny kisses.

Laughing, Ethan jumped out of the truck and gallantly walked around to open my door for me. I sat there like a good girl and waited for him. While I sat I realized that it embarrassed me to have a man treat me like I was so special, even though it was exactly what I'd wanted and never got from Connor. Hey, I never said I was logical.

As Ethan helped me climb down out of the truck he said, "Now you get to bed, Miss Shelley. I'll pick you up tomorrow at noon, OK?"

I was afraid I'd suddenly start begging him to come inside and fuck me if I even opened my mouth, so I just nodded. He gave me a quick kiss on the corner of my lips and touched his hat to say goodbye before he climbed back into his truck.

"Bye Ethan," I said as he pulled away, giving me a little wave.

The night was gloriously warm and alive, the stars shining and making the world romantic and happy in a way I hadn't seen in years. I took a deep breath of the night air, which by now had cooled off a little bit.

I had a sudden urge to rip off all my clothes. I'd known for years that my supercharged libido would lead me to go dancing naked in the street, and the moment had finally arrived. I was so happy! I struggled to resist, though. I didn't want to do something so shameless unless Ethan was around to appreciate it.

I turned to walk into the house, my legs still a little weak from my monster orgasm, the first one that hadn't been self-induced in over a year. There were dried sperm stains on my hands and neck, and the insides of my thighs still felt like they'd been sandpapered by Ethan's stubble. I rubbed my wrists where the leather from the dice had left little red welts. My pussy lips squished pleasantly together as I walked, grateful for the attention they'd gotten and also peeved because they hadn't felt Ethan's cock. A slimy trickle of girl cum oozed down the inside of my right thigh, threatening with every step to glide down my leg and disappear inside my boot.

I felt wonderful.

Next: Sunday afternoon – Shelley gets everything she needs.

Thanks you for reading – I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for all of your feedback and comments. There are a few other stories in my works that are similar to this one, if you like these kind of adventures....

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,231 Followers