Rattling Snakes Cage 3 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Snake watched as the two people entered the house, the younger one with a drunken swagger, and the older with a slight limp. He settled down further in his seat, glancing at his watch on his wrist. He'd give it another hour for the slightly inebriated pair to go down to a deep sleep before he struck and for the street to be totally quiet.

*

Patrick lay on his back, the palms of his hands gently holding and squeezing her small breasts, and rubbing his thumbs over the sensitive tips as she moved up and down, setting her own pace, arching her body slightly back as the waves of pleasure built for both of them. Her tanned body raised above him, joined to him, the feel of her tight hot wet muscles encompassing his throbbing prick, pulling him ever closer to that mindless tightening void of pleasure.

His hands moved down to cup and squeeze her bottom, and he felt her muscles moving as she rose up and then came down, grinding and riding him.

Curving down, her hair falling like a curtain around his face she kissed him, a wet hot deep kiss that had him gasping. His hand moved up to twine into her hair, holding her there when she would have broken the kiss, his hips arching up to meet her thrusts.

Tension built and crested and the two lovers, skin slick with sweat rolled over onto their sides, murmuring words of love to each other as they drifted off into sleep, the sounds of the sea and the jazz drifting through the open bedroom window as the soft almost imperceptible breeze ruffled the muslin curtain and then bathed the lovers bodies to cool them down as they slept.

*

All was quiet in the Margate side street and Snake slide out of the car, leant into the back, took out the bottle and unscrewed it, then poured a little of the liquid onto the rag before stuffing the end of the rag in the bottles neck. Grabbing one of the bricks he walked over to the front door of the house, smiled and threw the brick through the glass window in the front door, breaking it enough to then throw the bottle, the rag now lit by his cigarette lighter into the broken window.

He heard the bottle explode, and ran to the car, quickly starting it up and driving away, back towards London and his Porsche.

The flames in the hallway of the house quickly took hold, flames licking at the walls, and up the stairs, dark deadly smoke rising towards the sleeping figures in their beds.

*

Walking back into his flat, Snake sat down on the couch and reached across to pick up the pen and strike a thick black line through the name halfway down the list.

John.

First step in his revenge complete, he sat back, hands behind his head, a satisfied smile on his face.

On to the next on the list.

12