Rattling Snakes Cage 3 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three or four minutes there was a movement in the water as the long hard back of an enormous Alligator swam up and then a rush of water as the beast grabbed a chunk of meat in its mouth and with a swish moved away.

Along the channel of water more long dark objects could be made out gliding towards them.

"Ahhh, my accomplices have arrived...." And Snake laughed as Jerry, Patrick and Rachel stared down at the water before Rachel started to cry in earnest and Patrick grunted through the gag, cursing Snake and bellowing behind the cloth.

*

Juan told Megan to get ready in a low quiet growl, and picked up the coiled rope with the inline circle hook tied onto it with a good sturdy knot, and spread his legs to make sure he was solid on the floor of the boat.

*

Snake turned to Rachel, "Oh well my sweet.....fond memories and all that....but its time to say goodbye..." and he picked up the struggling Rachel who was crying and squeaking, and prepared to hang her over the side to where a few more Alligators had gathered to eat the thrown meat that now floated on the surface of the water next to the boat.

*

Megan started the outboard and aimed the boat straight at Snake as he started to manoeuvre Rachel's struggling and twisting body over the side.

Snake heard the noise behind him and straightened up; leaving a sobbing Rachel with her feet slightly hanging over the edge of the boat to see what was at the rear of him.

Juan swung the rope with the hook around and around over his head getting momentum, easing out the rope to get a longer and longer length as Megan aimed the boat straight at Snake. When they were close enough Juan threw the hook out, encircling Snake so that the rope wrapped itself around his shoulders and the wicked sharp hook embedded itself into the side of his bicep, causing the man to scream out with pain and shock into the night.

Juan pulled on his end of the rope as Megan drove the boat straight into Snakes, causing him to lose his balance and the taut rope pulled him over the side into the water. A floundering and screaming Snake struggled in the water, inhibited in getting his arms free by the hook and the rope entangled around him. An enormous Alligator slithered over, grabbed him in its open jaws and then twisted around in its death roll, pulling Snake down into the water as his screams rented the night air.

The occupants of the two boats watched with morbid fascination as the churning water eventually became calm as the large animals swam away with their catch.....Snake was finally no more....

*

Jumping from their boat into the other one, Juan bent over and pulled Rachel's feet into the boat and then un-gagged her, before undoing her hands and feet. As soon as she was free she moved over to Patrick, releasing him and hugging him, crying in earnest.

Patrick held her in his arms, kissing her and telling her it was all over.

As soon as Jerry was free he clambered from his boat over to Megan and hugged her, kissing her, murmuring into her ear that she was so brave and he loved her so much.

They were all safe....at last.

*

Back at the bar they all had some stiff drinks, the drive back in Juan's truck had been quiet and subdued, but now they were discussing the possible repercussions.

"His hire car will be found tomorrow....our DNA is in the back."

"Yeah...but why worry.....they'll be looking around that area...if they find any of Snakes remains they will think we're possibly also down there....dead, besides they'll be looking for other people, not us.... who we used to be....we're here with different names, completely different identities, miles away, no reason they'll tie it up to us."

"Maybe not...."

Juan asked "You knew that guy?"

"That Juan is why we're out here in the Keys....and why I told you to keep away from dealing in drugs."

Juan explained about the stuff still in the toilet and Patrick told him to get it out and give it back to the contact....to stay alive and well. Just then the sound of the mobile went off from behind the bar. Walking over to answer it, Jerry heard Danny's frantic voice telling him to be careful that Snake was alive and coming over to get them and that he had already killed Davy and Shirley. Jerry told Davy that Snake was gone, and how, and asked what had happened to their friends. Once he had put the phone down he relayed the sad news to the rest, and Megan burst into tears after hearing that her good friend was dead and how she had died.

After thanking the young man for saving their lives Patrick explained that if they are traced by the Police from the DNA they wouldn't mention him, if he kept quiet about their secret so they could continue to live here under their new identities. They shook on the deal and Juan took his package of drugs and left, before the other two couples locked up the bar and walked over the road to their respective apartments.

Jerry told Patrick that he would place a sign on the bar saying that it would be closed today due to a death in the family and the two couples hugged before going up to their respective apartments.

*

Rocking Megan in his arms whilst sitting on the edge of the bed Jerry told her, "There's probably something I ought to tell you about my past."

"No need," she whispered, "I don't need to know you're a good man, but that you sometimes go astray a little, especially in the past, but I love you and you're the father of my child and that's good enough for me."

Kissing her and hugging her to him he laughed, "You were magnificent. When I saw you in the boat coming straight at us, your wet hair plastered to your face, your belly sticking out from inside your robe, the look on your face like a warrior, I thought I had never seen anyone so remarkable and sexy at the same time. You saved my life."

"Does that mean you owe me a favour?"

"Big time....anything."

"We name the baby Ethan..."

"Deal...lets just hope it's not a girl!"

*

Sitting in the kitchen in their home, Patrick and Rachel sat talking quietly, Patrick holding a bag of frozen peas to the lump at the back of his head. "I nearly died when I saw you lying unconscious on the floor of the car...I thought at first he had killed you." Rachel told him.

"Somehow I'm always injured or beaten up at certain critical times in our life. Not much of a hero, when I always have to be rescued."

"But such a cute and sexy anti hero, it's definitely been an interesting and eventful three years. Life's never normal around you."

"Maybe you should write it all down in the form of a novel. You know, a romantic crime thriller.....lots of murder and mayhem...lovers that the baddie tries to keep apart....a prison escape....some very hot and steamy sex, and lots of colourful characters."

"No one would ever believe it...."

"Give it a try...you never know...could be a best seller...or even made into a TV drama....or a film. Just change our names so no-one guesses who we are or where we're hiding out.....and make me better looking and sexy than I really am."

Standing up and walking around the table to sit on his lap she took the bag of peas from him and put them on the table behind her, then circled her arms around his neck and kissed him, "To me you are good looking and very sexy, and what do you think of the name Patrick for you in the book....I've always liked that name?"

"Mmmm.....and how about Rachel for you?"

"Patrick and Rachel's romantic adventure and how they rattled the Snakes cage....I'll start writing it tomorrow."

"You do that....but for tonight I intend to bury myself deep inside you." And Patrick picked her up in his arms and made for the bedroom and a night of that hot and steamy sex that all readers like to read about."

*

The End.......definitely.

12