Rattling Snakes Cage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

Sun, money and Megan. That's what Jerry thought about as he sat in the dark waiting for the phone call from Patrick so that they could grab the stuff, deliver it to the new buyer, get the money and split.

*

Patrick lent against the wall, running the stocking through his hand, the silky feel of it against his palm setting off a tingle in his spine. The woman was just his type, and at any other time he would have probably tried to hit on her. But now he had to think of what to do with her. Grimacing as he straightened and put his ear to the door to hear what was going on in the tiny toilet he could hear no movement. What the fuck was she doing in there? Placing his hand on the door handle he was about to open the door to find out, when he heard the sound of a window opening in there and tugging the door open he rushed in just in time to grab her hips as she stood on the toilet, trying to climb through a small window high up behind it.

"What the fuck!"

A female foot struck back at him, hitting him on an already sore and bruised rib.

"Owww......you bitch....."

Pulling hard on her hips he managed to get the struggling and kicking woman back down, turned around and pinned below him against the floor. Panting and screaming she tried to claw at his face. Grabbing her wrists he stilled her, kneeling over her body placing his weight on her torso, then lent over her so that her hands were pinned each side of her thrashing head.

"Let go of me you bastard.....get off me.....let me go."

"Keep bloody still you stupid cow."

"LET ME GO."

Her body jerked and bucked beneath him, hair swirling around her face, breasts thrusting up towards him as she arched her body trying to dislodge him from on top where he straddled her.

Suddenly Patrick felt his mouth grow dry and his groin tighten. The dirt, smell and size of the enclosed space seemed to disappear as he stared down at the frantic woman. Slowly she subsided in movement and stared up at him through her messy hair as it lay across her face, her grey eyes wet with tears.

Time seemed to still as he stared down at her, the feel of her body hot between his thighs as they held her still, the pulse in her wrists where his hands held them strong and mirroring the beat in his now very hard cock.

Slowly Patrick lowered his face down, ignoring the dull pain in his ribs, opening his mouth over hers, his tongue pressing for entry against her closed mouth.

Turning her head to the left his mouth skimmed her cheek and ended up buried in her thick hair. A deep breath inhaled her scent, a sweet Lemony smell mixed with her natural musk. Patrick's eyes closed as his mouth opened to nibble at her neck.

Suddenly she bucked with her body and he fell sideways, dislodged, and he felt her scramble up and start to run. Turning his body around and grabbing her ankle as she started through the door of the toilet, he grunted as the pain in his rib protested at the twisting movement. She tried to kick him with her other foot but he grabbed that and she fell against the door, sliding back down to a sitting position.

Getting up and sitting on her legs he picked up the fallen nylon stocking and holding her hands in front of her tied them together telling her, "Now that wasn't very nice, was it. There I was making sweet with you and you tried to kick me in the balls. You are going to have to learn to behave yourself sweetheart and be good."

"Piss off." and she spat at him.

Patrick just sat there shaking his head. He just didn't need this. Not now. Not ever.

shandal
shandal
291 Followers
12