Raunch at the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers

"Yeah, fuck that ass, son," said Terence, looking back over his shoulder and pushing his round naked bottom back to meet every single thrust, "feels so fucking good."

Terence grunted and groaned as each inch of Jason's cock went in until it was so firmly embedded, it felt like it would stay there for the rest of Terence's days. Terence's asshole made a very welcome receptacle for Jason's big incestuous prick as the young man's cum-filled balls slapped against the insides of his father's legs. Had Sherin been there, she would have been flat on her back between the mens' legs by now, looking up to get a bird's eye view of the taboo penetration and playing with her tits and fingering her pussy at the same time plus, every now and then, lifting her head to lick Jason's balls and suck Terence's cock.

"Yeeesss!" cried Terence as another hard thrust from Jason almost made him lose it completely, "don't fucking stop."

"Grrr!" grunted Jason, using every available asset he had at his disposal to ensure that they both extracted the maximum amount of pleasure from the deed, sending themselves spiralling headlong into ecstsy, "your ass is so tight, dad."

Terence's groans rose and fell accordingly with each pulsating push from Jason as he started to enjoy the latest in a long line-up of regular taboo fuckings from his own sex-obsessed son. Terence had been fucked so many times by Jason in the past six years, he had lost count but each one was savored and enjoyed every time.

Fucking together was something this horny father and son did especially well, they were completely in tune with one another and never tired of it. Six years of hot hardcore fucking had already gone by and they both hoped fervently that there would still be more than double that amount of years of hot family sex to come.

After ten minutes with Terence bent over the verandah wall, he and Jason changed position, Jason going on to his back on the wooden boards of the verandah as Terence climbed over him, sliding down and impaling his asshole on his son's experienced rod. With his father sitting on his cock facing outwards, Jason had a perfect unobstructed view as he resumed fucking Terence's ass, Terence posting up and down just as Sherin did when Jason fucked his mother.

Jason was a real pro now, after six years being a member of his family's sex club, and with each thrust Terence's asshole became slicker and Jason's cock went in deeper. There was no doubt about it, Terence mused proudly to himself inbetween gasps of pleasure, his son certainly knew what life was all about and he couldn't have been more proud of his son if he tried as the two of them again proved their indelibe love for each other.

"You like my big cock up your ass, eh, dad?" Jason managed to croak, holding his father by the hips as he ploughed on and on. "Fucking annoying mom's not here to watch this."

"Fucking is," agreed Terence who was too busy enjoying himself to want to carry on much of a conversation at the same time.

Terence didn't need to tell Jason that this was one of the best fucks his son had ever given him, the sheer volume of his grunts told Jason that he was doing everything expertly. Pride was and is a two-way thing and Jason was as proud of his dad running the gauntlet of his cock as he knew Terence was of him.

Furthermore, not only had Jason inherited all the skills that were a pre-requisite for an over-the-top incest family like theirs but also the intense non-stop enthusiasm that would certainly guarantee Terence getting his ass fucked many more times before Sherin arrived home. It was true what his wife had said, though she was already being missed, the men were able to enjoy themselves perfectly well without her. And they both knew that Sherin knew what they were doing now; she and Terence had, after all, raised a son together who, from the moment Jason was old enough, had been determined to enjoy all the sensuous pleasures that the body can give ...

3.

Terence felt as if his ass was being torn to shreds by Jason's talented tool. He had always enjoyed being fucked by his own father Arthur in his younger days, both before and after his marriage to Sherin, but Terence had to silently admit to himself that Jason was the best fuck of all, there just didn't seem to be enough adjectives in the English language to describe the incredible sensations he was enjoying and as he had enjoyed many times since Jason's memorable initiation party.

The fact that it was his own son bestowing him with so much pleasure added enormously to the thrill as the pleasures coursed through Terence's body; small wonder that Sherin's late father and Terence's late mother had been so proud of their grandson, just as Sherin's mother and Terence's father still were though nobody was more proud of Jason than Terence himself. Jason truly was a son that any father would walk on water for.

Jason's breath started to become more irregular and Terence knew what that meant. He looked back over his shoulder again and saw that Jason's eyes were shut firmly tight, all his powers of concentration dedicated to pleasing his father as he had pleased his mother the night before.

Jason, as always, was making sure Terence enjoyed every single moment and in this he knew he was succeeding. Terence knew too that his hunky son never ever let him down, he always fucked him hard and fast, just as Terence liked it and he could sense that Jason was fast approaching his first orgasm of the day, it was written all over his face. With his eyes still shut and his face temporarily disfigured by an intense frown, Jason's body started to shake as his spunk began its journey from balls to freedom.

"Aaaagh!" screamed Jason, seconds before releasing his latest load, "I'm gonna cum, dad," he managed to gasp as Terence lifted himself off and Jason stood up and began to pump his cock with alacrity in his hand, his pink engorged knobhead slipping in and out of his foreskin as he got ready to spew.

Terence felt, at that moment, as if his ass had been destroyed forever. There was just enough time for him to spin round and drop to his knees as Jason shot another epic load of true porn-star proportions, sending spurt after spurt of his rich incestuous cream over his father's tits and chest.

"Give me it all, lad," said Terence, as the warm thick ropes of his own son's cum landed on his chest and began to slither their way towards his navel. "Cum for daddy!"

Terence's excitement was now at such a pitch that he had even forgotten all about Sherin and her sick mother as his eyes took in the mesmerising sight of Jason's latest ejaculation, as stupendous as ever, the warm jets of snow-white cum blasting out like cannon-fire, over and over again.

Terence looked down and smiled at the long canals of incestuous sperm running in all directions down his chest. When Jason came, he came like there was no tomorrow and, notwithstanding that Terence's chest was now completely smothered in an already liberal helping of offspring spunk, Jason was able to send two or three more long ropes over his father's face.

"Oh boy, son," said Terence, after he had finished swallowing as much of it as he could, "you've done me proud again."

Jason fell back onto the sun lounge to get his breath back as Terence moved in to stand over him. He placed his legs either side of the lounge, straddling Jason, still enjoying the soreness in his asshole from the tremendous taboo fucking he had just received. Terence didn't think it was possible to get any hornier and it took only a few tugs on his cock for him to download his spunk, returning the compliment on Jason by treating his son to several rich loads until both men were covered in the outpourings of the other.

Terence wrapped himself into his son's arms and kissed him on the lips. "Thanks for another good fuck, son," he said, "that's gotta be the best you've ever given me."

"Any son who has a dad with an ass as fabulous as yours would want to fuck him," said Jason.

"Yeah," said Terence slowly, "and any father with a son with an ass that's out of this world like yours would want to fuck him too."

Jason glanced at his father through the congealing mass of sperm that was decorating his face. Terence was likewise disfigured and smiled back as best as he could through the goo.

"Come on, dad," said Jason, jumping to his feet, "let's go and piss over each other and wash all this spunk away, then after we've showered you can return the compliment and thank me for that nice hard fuck I just gave you."

"Too right I will," said Terence as Jason turned and walked into the house. Terence licked his lips at the sight of his son's bare ass, his broad back, muscular shoulders and long athletic legs as Jason walked towards the bathroom in front of him. Jason did indeed have a perfect bottom, thanks to all the work-outs and joggings he subjected himself to, and Terence was already getting hard again at the thought of licking and fucking his own son's alluring asshole.

Sherin had said, just before she'd left, that her two men should spend some quality father-and-son time together and Terence and Jason both knew that their time alone with each other would not only be just that but of the highest quality imaginable ...

4.

They reached the bathroom and Terence climbed into the shower and got to his knees in front of Jason.

"Ready, dad?" asked Jason, before they turned the shower jets on.

"Sure am, son," Terence replied, his body shaking with anticipation at the thrills that awaited him. Terence had told Sherin that he and Jason couldn't go with her to help with Dorothy as they had the ranch to run but that could be put on hold when there were far more exciting things to do. The whole day and night stretched invitingly in front of them and Terence and Jason both knew that they would suck, rim and fuck until they were too exhausted to continue which, they both also knew, would not be for many hours yet.

Jason positioned himself in front of Terence's kneeling figure and pointed his now semi-erect cock in the direction of his father. Then he let fly with a long hot stream of steaming piss over Terence's cum-smeared chest and face ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers
12