Raunchy, Romantic Escapades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Jake, yes! Yes! Oh yes, Jake!" I moaned into his ear. "Oh Jake, that's so fucking good! I'm so close, I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh yeah, Chrissie, cum for my cock, cum for me."

My clenched pussy finally released, sending powerful sensation all round my body, down to me fingertips and my toes, giving me the finish I needed.

He eased out slowly out of me, and collapsed by my side.

"Did you cum again, Jake?" I asked. He shook his head. "Ah. Well we need to finish you off." He nodded. I smiled, and lifted myself up onto my elbows, finding that I don't have the strength, and falling down onto the bed again. "Let me regain some feeling in my limbs, baby, and I'll ride your dick like there's not tomorrow." I laughed. Jake lifted his head up, and with a massive smile, he kissed my neck.

"You're amazing Chrissie" he panted.

"Ditto" I lifted myself up again, and brought my leg over him, straddling his body once more. Flipping all my hair to the side, I looked down at him, and then tiled my head back. I raised my body up on my knees, and brought my soaked pussy down to meet his cock again. As the head was nestled snuggly against my warm cunt opening, I gripped his dick and slowly started riding it, impaling myself with it. Soon enough he filled me up again, and I let my body fall on top of it, ensuring he's deep, deep inside, squealing with pleasure.

I closed my eyes, and started to ride him slowly, in grinding circular motions, allowing him to penetrate me deeper and deeper. His hands rested on my hips, his fingers digging into my skin. Starting to feel dizzy, I began lifting myself up and pounding hard onto his cock, screams escaping my mouth each time his dick hit my g-spot. I leaned on his chest with one hand, the other hand reaching down towards my engorged clit. I rubbed it hard as I was coming down onto his long dick, and more gently as I was coming back up.

"Oh god, Chrissie, you're so fucking good" I heard Jake growl. He had his eye fixed on my body, as my breasts jumped up and down, as I was slamming down onto his cock, and he was biting down on his lip hard.

"Don't hold it in baby, moan for me." I told him. Oh god, I loved a talker in bed, I wanted him to moan and growl and tell me how much he's enjoying himself.

"Arghh fuck!" There it is. His groans grew louder along with my own.

"Tell me how good I make you feel"

"Ah fuck, it feels so good, Oh Chrissie!" His body was tensing up, and I could sense that he was getting close. I needed to cum myself, so I started riding him harder and faster, breathing and moaning loudly.

"Oh god, tell me how much you love my pussy" I moaned.

"Your pussy is go fucking amazing, I'm gonna cum! Arghh, ohh!" A low deep growl escaped his throat as he exploded inside me. I was ecstatic and so close, a fucked myself with his cock and rubbed my clit until I too exploded all over him. I fell down onto his body, his arms wrapped around me holding me tightly. I climbed off him, and laid beside him, both smiling and satisfied, until we woke up the next morning.

November 6th

I woke up first and cleaned myself up, and sat in my room waiting for Jake to open his eyes. He rose at around noon, which, considering we didn't go to sleep until around four or five A.M., isn't that unreasonable.

"Morning sleepy head" I greeted him.

"Ah. Helloo" I couldn't help but smile at his 'oo' again.

"How was your night?" I asked politely.

"Hm..." He pondered for a moment looking for a word to describe what had happened, before finally saying "Eventful."

I laughed and said "That's one way to put it."

I offered him coffee, tea, and milk, and he said no to either of them. I offered him a shower, which he gladly accepted. After he got cleaned up and dressed, I offered him breakfast. He declined that too. He left in a hurry, near running out of my flats, with nothing more than a 'see ya', and he didn't look back as I stood in the door.

I have had a few one night stands by that point where guys did exactly that, but none of them ever hurt. I knew that they were jerks, and they were after my pussy, and my pussy only. Jake, however, leaving like that, made my heart beat a little faster and my stomach sink. He didn't ask for my phone number, I hadn't had his. He didn't find me on Facebook, twitter or other social media. I didn't speak to him again.

At least not until I became Luke's girlfriend.