Raunchy Skydiving

Story Info
A routine sky dive turns into a raunchy roll in the hay.
3.2k words
4
18.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite feeling unprofessional, Noah could not get his mind off how attracted he was to Blair the moment he saw her. She had come in with a friend to the skydiving business he owned and was pretty much everything that he looked for in a girl. She was close to his age, late 20s, had long brown hair, blue eyes, a fit, curvy body, and an adventurous personality that he was immediately drawn to.

When Noah asked if either had ever jumped before, Kim, Blair's friend, said she had a few times but Blair said it was her first jump.

"Don't worry," Noah said, "you'll have a lot of fun and we'll go slow since you're new to the whole process."

"Oh please, sometimes it's best to just dive right in," Blair replied, "don't go slow for me."

Noah thought he detected a hint of flirtatiousness in her words, but played it cool and showed the women everything they needed to know about securing the straps and then explained how the jump would take place.

Kim, a certified sky diver, jumped alone while Blair and Noah jumped tandem. The adrenaline rush combined with Blair's closeness caused Noah's penis to stiffen already in the plane, and he knew Blair could feel it when she smiled and slightly wiggled her hips.

The jump itself was incredible, a completely new and exhilarating experience for Blair, and for Noah the best jump of his life. Back in the office, Kim got a phone call and had to go, leaving Blair and Noah alone.

"Jesus, that was the most intense experience of my life!" exclaimed Blair. "I guess you're used to it by now though."

"No, today was different. I've never felt the rush quite like that before." Noah said.

"Are you referring to the little reaction I noticed?"

"Oh, was it obvious?" Noah smiled. "I'd apologize, but I don't feel one is necessary."

"I'd have to agree with that." Blair laughed. "I think it was entirely appropriate and only wish the jump had lasted longer."

"Well there's no reason we can't pick up where we left off."

Blair laughed again. "Yeah right, here in the office?"

"In my RV, across the parking lot. If you're up for it, go wait for me inside. I'll lock up here and meet you in a couple minutes."

Noah took a step forward and kissed Blair softly, then took her hand and walked her to the door, closing it behind her.

*********

When he got to the RV, Noah told Blair that he'd been hoping this would happen since he first saw her.

"You had a look on your face like you wanted to be fucked like a slut and that's exactly what I'm gonna do til I've shot my load all across your face."

"Well, if you that's what you want, be a man and take it."

Noah reached over, grabbed Blair's waist, and pulled her tight against his body. She could feel his dick pressed against her crotch, already stiffening with desire. Her pussy immediately flooded and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his mouth. The heat of the day made them both sweat, but neither noticed as their mutual desire made everything else fade to the background.

"I want you to strip for me. Slowly show me that sexy body." Noah said, finally breaking his lips from Blair's.

"Yes sir", Blair replied. She took a step back and began running her hands seductively over her body. Noah reached for his iPod remote and selected a playlist she could dance to and began rubbing his dick through his pants.

Blair danced slowly at first, swaying her hips left and right, showing off the tight body under her clothes. She was in great shape, Noah could tell, but still soft and feminine and had beautiful skin. He resisted the urge to fuck her immediately, extending the anticipation and build up. Blair continued to caress herself, periodically lifting her t-shirt slightly, showing Noah her smooth stomach and shiny belly button ring.

"Grab your tits and squeeze them together," Noah said.

Blair did as she was told, cupping and kneading her breasts until the nipples poked out through her t-shirt. She pinched each nipple hard and let out an involuntary moan. Noah rubbed his cock harder still, relishing the sight of her nubile body, feeling his cock swell to full length.

"Now turn around, and slowly take your shirt off."

Blair turned and began peeling her t-shirt off, revealing more and more sun bronzed skin. Once off, she tossed it on the floor and turned around, cupping her breasts in her hands.

"Show me," Noah said, "and reach down and finger your pussy."

Blair slowly ran her hands down her stomach and slid one down the front of her jeans. Her breasts looked incredible to Noah, not too big or small, and wonderfully perky. They were a lighter color than the rest of her body, a creamy white flesh tone. The areolas were light pink and each nipple was rigid and tilted slightly upward.

"God damn, those are nice, baby. Come over so I can suck on them." Noah said.

Blair took a few steps towards Noah and ran her hand down his stomach before gently taking his dick in her fingers. She traced the outline of his shaft and swollen tip through his pants, feeling it swell and throb beneath the thin fabric. Noah took his time with each breast, squeezing and licking them all over. Her nipples, already hard, stiffened further and he took each gently in his mouth, biting them slightly through his lips and squeezing them between his fingers.

"Fuck, I love your tits. They're perfect." Noah said. Blair moaned and grabbed Noah's head in both hands. Leaning forward she shook her upper body left and right, slapping both sides of his face with her breasts. "Oh yeah? You like that then I bet, huh?" she asked. She grabbed her breasts and traced her nipples across his face, over his cheeks and lips.

Noah turned Blair around and pushed her head forward so that she was bending down in front of him. He slapped her ass hard, then knelt and bit down on one cheek, then the other. Standing back up, he took her left hand and put it back on his cock, rubbing it together with her, then slid his other hand down the front of her pants, over the slight patch of trimmed hair, and felt her pussy for the first time. It was already wet and incredibly warm, and Noah wondered if his cock might erupt before even getting out of his pants.

Using his palm and fingers together, Noah rubbed her clit and pussy and then slid three fingers between her swollen lips and all the way inside her sopping cunt. Blair inhaled sharply, surprised and excited by the sudden penetration. She squeezed his cock hard and grabbed a handful of his hair with her other hand. With his free hand, Noah gently squeezed her throat and softly bit her neck.

"Do you like how that feels, you dirty slut? Getting fingered by a guy you just met?" he asked.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," she answered, breathing hard, and rubbed his cock even more vigorously. Noah twisted his fingers around inside her, and began to slide them in and out, keeping pressure on her clit with his thumb. Easing his glistening fingers out of her drenched pussy, he brought his hand up to her mouth and shoved his fingers inside.

"Yeah, taste your own pussy you fucking slut" he said. "Lick my fingers clean." Blair grabbed his wrist with both hands and sucked his fingers, one at a time, her lips becoming glazed with cunt juices.

"Mmmm, fuck that tastes good," she said. Noah leaned forward, turned her face towards him and licked her shiny lips and then kissed her mouth hard, his hands behind her head, pulling her close.

"Get on your fucking knees and open your mouth, bitch," Noah demanded. Almost before he finished speaking, Blair turned around, knelt down and stuck her tongue out, eagerly anticipating the taste of his engorged cock. Noah reached down, unbuckled his pants, dropped them and his boxers together, and slapped Blair hard on her smooth cheek with his dick.

"What do you think about that cock, baby? Can you handle it like the whore that you want to be? Noah asked.

"Oh my god, it's so fucking big," she gasped. "I want every fat inch of it down my throat." She loved how his cock looked, the veiny shaft tapering slightly before ending in his swollen head. She ran her fingers over it, admiring its length and girth, and reached below and gently cupped his balls.

"Get to work on it, then," he said, grabbing the back of her head with both hands and stuffing his cock in her wet mouth. He could feel the back of her throat with his tip and he began to thrust, slowly at first. Now and then he pulled his cock all the way out and slapped her tongue and mouth with it.

"Oh, shit, that mouth feels good," he said. He pulled his dick out. "Spit on it, slut, and use both hands to jack it as fast as you can."

She willingly complied and spat on it twice and began jacking his spit-lubed cock off into her mouth and wriggling out of her pants. "Fuck! My pussy is so wet," she finally gasped, rubbing his stiff cock over her silky face. "You'd better know how to fuck me like the slut I am," she said.

"Shut the fuck up," he said. "I'll fuck you harder than you'd imagine possible. Now put your head back against the wall and open wide."

She did and he crouched in front of her, stretched her mouth open with both thumbs and slid his cock all the way inside, past her tongue and down her throat. "Now lick my sweaty balls, slut," he said, and started fucking her face. He began to fuck her throat deeply, first pulling all the way out, long strands of spit connecting his cock to her open mouth, and then shoving it all the way back down her throat. He could feel her nose against his crotch and her tongue licking away at his balls each time he buried his shaft deep in her face.

By now he was sweating profusely and it dripped from his face down onto his cock and Blair's face, mixing with her saliva and pussy juice. She licked the pre cum from the tip of his cock, searching hungrily for more. He pushed her off his cock and spat into her mouth then roughly thrust back inside her, making her choke and gag on his fat dick.

After a few more minutes of intense face fucking, Noah threw her down on the bed on her stomach and asked if she was ready to be fucked.

"God yes," she screamed, "fuck me!"

Noah knelt above her and pulled her soaked panties down her long legs and threw them on the floor. In a single motion, he pulled his shirt off and tossed it as well. Pinning her arms over her head on the bed, he leaned down on her and slid his cock between her ass cheeks, feeling the smoothness and softness of her skin against his sensitive mushroom tip.

"Can you handle this much cock?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah, I need that cock, give it all to me" she said. Noah felt he was never going to get a bigger, harder erection in his life, so he angled his cock towards her dripping pussy and let his weight down on to her, his entire cock disappearing in her silky cunt.

"Ohhh fuck!" they said together. For a minute they stayed like that, all his weight on her, breathing hard together. "How does that feel, so deep inside?" he asked.

"Goddamn, it's so big," she answered, "I feel so stretched open." Noah finally began to thrust slowly and deeply, letting all his weight down on her each time he was completely inside. "Goddamn that pussy is wet. Fuck! You want me to fill your ass too, you cock loving whore?" Noah asked.

"God, yes," she answered, "fuck every hole, use me like a cheap whore." Noah stuck his thumb all the way in Blair's mouth. "Lick it baby, get it nice and wet so I can fuck your ass with it." he said. Blair squeezed his hand and gently took his thumb in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it and flicking the tip.

Noah shoved his spit-lubed thumb in her ass and could feel his cock inside her still plowing away at her tight cunt. "Do you like being filled all the way like that?" he asked. "Do you feel like a little slut yet?"

"Oh my god, oh my god," she repeatedly screamed as she became lost in the sensation of being so completely filled.

Noah pulled his cock out and began to slap her ass and clit with it. He rubbed it up and down from the top of her ass crack down to her clit. He paused at the bottom and rubbed it furiously on her swollen clit and stuck two fingers in her dripping pussy and one in her gaping asshole, pumping his arm furiously, producing the nastiest and sexiest squishing sounds he'd ever heard. "You fucking slut. I can't believe you'll let a guy do this shit right after you just met. God damn it I love it though, and your reward will be the biggest fucking load of hot cum in your face you've ever had."

Blair moaned and began to feel an orgasm forming deep inside her core, and she'd never felt more dirty yet fulfilled before in her life. Noah began to rub his cock over her asshole, first up and down and then side-to-side, applying enough pressure for his tip to slide in from time to time.

"Are you ready for my cock in your ass now?" he asked. "Can you handle all of it?"

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me...fuck my ass," she said.

Pinning her arms over her head again, Noah pushed the tip of his cock against her asshole, felt it give way to his cock, then slid the entire length deep in her ass. Tighter than her pussy, she could feel every vein on his cock as he lay on top of her, his throbbing cock balls deep.

"Oh god yeah, fuck me please, fuck me," she moaned.

Noah wrapped his arms around Blair's stomach and rolled them both over, so that he was lying on his back with her on top, his dick buried in her ass. He pushed her back until she was sitting up and he brought her feet up so they were on his knees.

He started to fuck her ass, each stroke harder and more urgent than the previous, his hands holding her tightly just above her hips. He reached around and cupped her tits, squeezing them hard, pinching her nipples. With one hand he reached and opened a drawer on his nightstand, and pulled out a thick purple dildo.

"Suck on this bitch so I can fuck your pussy with it," he told Blair. He shoved it in her mouth and pumped it furiously in and out, never relenting his all out anal assault with his engorged cock. He took the dildo from her mouth and slid it down between her tits, over each rigid nipple, then down her stomach, over her belly button, and began to rub the tip of it on her swollen clit.

"Oh god, fuck both my holes please," she said, "I want to feel completely filled with hard cock."

"Jesus Christ, you are a nasty fucking slut," Noah said and roughly slid the dildo all the way in her soaked snatch. He synchronized thrusts, pulling his cock and the dildo out and then shoving them deep inside her together.

"Oh my god, your ass feels so good on my cock! Fuck, I can't hold out much longer, baby, I'm gonna have to cum."

"Oh yeah, I want your cum, all of it," she said.

"Where do you want it? Deep in your fucking ass? Or down your throat and all over your face?"

"I want to taste that hot cum," she answered. "I want it all over my face so I can lick it off and swallow every last drop. Oh my god, I'm gonna cum too. Oh fuck!"

Noah realized his cock was seconds from exploding and he pulled Blair up and off of him, throwing her back on the bed. He straddled her chest, and shoved his cock back in her mouth. Pulling out, he told her to stick her tongue out and slapped it hard and fast with his cock. He jacked it furiously and with his other hand resumed fucking the shit out of her pussy with the fat dildo.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, "I'm gonna cum, oh my god!" Her body began to writhe, wavelike, and Noah increased the pace with the dildo and jacked his cock even harder.

"Oh yeah, baby, come hard all over my hand, come everywhere." He saw her eyes roll back in their sockets and heard a low moan, almost a growl emanate from deep inside of her. She finally climaxed, yelling and moaning and thrashing, her entire body completely out of control as if possessed.

"Oh god, oh god, oh my fucking god," she breathed out as she slowly regained her surroundings, a glazed look in her eye. "Oh fuck yeah, jack that fucking cock. I want you to explode right in my face. Let me see that cum," she finally managed.

Noah knew he was close and began to lose sense of time. His hand kept jacking but he felt that he almost left his body, completely lost to the pleasurable sensation. The first drops of cum landed on her chin, and then he shot three times hard, hitting the back of her throat and all across her face, his cock alive in his hands like an angry cobra.

With his orgasm he let out a loud, beast-like yell. "Oh shit, swallow my cum," he said, finally, and collapsed on top of Blair, still shaking.

"Oh fuck," he said.

"Oh my god, that was intense," she said, wiping the cum off her chin with the back of her hand, then licking it off and swallowing. "That was a massive fucking load; I've never seen so much cum in my life."

Noah reached down and took her face and head in his hands, gentler this time. "Jesus Christ, that was wonderful; you were unbelievable." He started laughing. "That was the best sex of my life, and with someone I'd just met."

"You were amazing," she said. "I got so turned on by how you treated me like a filthy slut and used me as a sex toy for your cock." She leaned forward and took his slowly softening dick in her hands and kissed it gently on the tip. Noah lay down behind her and took her in his arms, and together they slowly regained their breath.