Ravaged

Story Info
College cutie is taken by force.
1.2k words
3.32
372.6k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin Matthews was a 19-year-old sophomore at a large University in California. She was 5'7" tall, with blond hair and blue eyes. She lived just off campus in an older complex of townhouse apartments. On this particular Tuesday, she had attended her normal schedule of classes followed by a lab. After the lab, she had met several of her girlfriends at a nearby restaurant/bar the group hung out at. After some food and chat; Kristin excused herself from the group to go home and study for Semester 1 Exams that would be starting tomorrow. She wanted to do well the next 3 days so she could enjoy her Christmas break next week with her family in Virginia.

Reaching her door, Kristin unlocked it and went inside. She placed her bookbag on the chair; removed her literature book from it and carried the book with her upstairs. Tossing the book onto her single bed; she removed her black loafers and nudged them under the bed. Her hands lifted the thin soft white sweater she was wearing and her fingers unclasped the latches on her bra. She now removed it leaving the sweater in place. Feeling the urge to pee, Kristin went into the bathroom; lifted her short gray and black plaid skirt; pulled down her red panties and preceded to drain her full bladder. That felt so much better! She now returned to the bedroom and turned on her stereo to a local rock station. Kristin rolled her sheer black thigh hi stockings down to just above her knees. Taking her book in her hands; she crawled stomach first onto the patchwork quilt that covered her bed and kicked her stocking clad feet straight up into the air.

As the sound of the rock music filled the room; Kristin was engrossed in her review of the material. She didn't see her attacker enter the room holding a sharp knife. He pounced upon the unsuspecting young girl pressing the knife against her neck.

"Don't scream or move” The attacker said keeping her lithe body sandwiched between himself and the bed.

She tried to free herself but the huge man used his weight to pin her to the bed.

Kristin thought "This can't be happening to me.” as she realized she was trapped. Struggling was no use so her fighting subsided. Once she was still, the man rolled her over and observed her chest rising and falling.

Kristin was staring into the face of her attacker and immediately recognized him as Ted Mark Hopper; the bartender at the restaurant/bar she frequented with her friends. He had asked her for a date several times but she had refused because there was something strange about him.

"Please don't kill me. I don't want to die." Kristen gasped her body trembling.

"Do as I say and I won't kill you." Mark answered and tied Kristin's right hand securely around the wrist to the left headboard post.

The room was filled with Kristen’s sobs. She offered no resistance as Mark removed 3 other scarf’s from his pockets. He tied her other wrist to the right headboard post and her ankles to the footboard posts.

Mark straddled her body and lifted her sweater to reveal her firm young tits. Grasping both firm breasts between his fingers; he massaged them. He suckled the left nipple then the right one; Kristen winced as her nipples became hard.

Using the short pointed knife, Mark lifted Kristin's plaid skirt and stared momentarily at her red bikini panties before cutting each leg opening and pulling the garment off. Mark then pressed the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply before tossing them aside and staring at the exposed crotch of his victim. Her young pussy was bald. With her shapely legs spread; he could see the pinks folds of her womanhood and could feel the warmness of it as he touched it. Kristen squirmed as her pussy got wet.

Unsnapping and unzipping his black jeans; Mark pulled them and his undershorts down. His long hard dick now unleashed; he slid up on to Kristen's chest. He positioned his dick directly in front of her mouth. His right hand pressed the knife against her neck.

"Suck my dick or I'll kill you."

Kristen reluctantly nodded her head. She had no choice but to comply and began to suck the disgusting organ; almost choking on it as he rocked back and forth with pleasure. She ran her tongue around the cap and tickled the top of the shank in slow, turning circles. Mark sighed loudly with pleasure as Kristen began moving her head back and forth on the penis, her lips in a tight O of suction. A few warm drops fell onto her tongue. She prayed she would not get a mouthful. That was not the Mark’s intention.

"Very good," he said.

He abruptly removed his dick from Kristin's mouth and got up off the bed.

"Please don't do any more" Kristen pleaded.

Mark walked to the bathroom and Kristin could hear him peeing in the commode. To her disgust and horror; he now returned to the bedroom stroking his big dick with his right hand. He crawled back between her legs and thrust his hard rod into Kristin's pussy. She turned her head to the side and tried to convince herself that it would be over soon.

Mark continued to pound her luscious hole harder with each downward stroke. Each time he appeared to be about to come, he would stop, look down at her and start again.

"I want you to cum for me Kristen. You can't prove rape if your pussy is filled with your own juices"

Mark's two fingers rubbed her clit. Kristen's mind was torn with mixed emotions. She allowed her body to give in to her primal feelings. Her eyes closed as she imagined that it was her lover's penis fucking her. Soft moans escaped Kristen's lips. Her body shacked in convulsions and her lips formed an O.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"Kristen moaned.

Mark felt the contractions of Kristen's pussy wrapping around his cock.Seeing his helpless victim cum seemed to spur the Mark on even more. Realizing he was close to his own orgasm he slowed his strokes slightly for a few moments to prolong his pleasure.


"That's right baby cum for me." Mark kissed her mouth hungrily probing his tongue deeply down her throat.

"Do you want to live Kristen?" He spoke into her ear as he continued raping the beautiful young coed.

"Yes. please let me live." She quietly pleaded.

"Are you fertile Kristen?" Mark asked.

She stammered,"Yesss."Kristen was shocked.

"You have my baby Kristen and I will let you live." Mark answered, his dick covered with her milky cum.

Her mind raced to images of her parents grieving at her funeral. The thought of her family never seeing her alive again was to painful.

"Yes...Yes let me have your baby... let me live." Kristen cried. She nodded her head in acceptance of her fate.

Mark thrusted faster into Kristin. She felt his balls slacken as he shot his hot sticky load into her aching pussy. Wave after wave shot into her. She was nearly raw by the time he totally exploded inside of her and completely limp when he withdrew. Kristen cried knowing that her rapists seed had just impregnated her body. Mark stood up. Tears ran down Kristen's face. Mark laughed as he looked down at her sweat covered body.

"You were good sweetheart. Take care of our baby." Mark dismissed Kristen’s sobs as he left.