Ravaged

Story Info
Teasing submissive finds a new Dom.
2.4k words
4.36
30.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L entered the room slowly, taking her time, making sure every curve of her body was accentuated by her movements, looking every bit the seductress she wished to be. She paused, looking at Isaac, who was leaning back indolently in an armchair, a glass of brandy in one hand. He eyed L, drinking in her slender body, the way the dark velvet dress clung to her, the golden tresses spilling over her shoulders, the way she was carrying herself. As if she was the one in control. He smirked, taking a drink of brandy, then noticed the rosary hanging around her neck.

"Take that off before you profane it any further."

L obeyed, slowly removing the crucifix, letting her fingers linger along her neck and breasts. She dropped the rosary on a nearby table and moved closer to Isaac, kneeling on the floor before him. Isaac lifted the glass to his lips, pausing to gaze into L's eyes.

Enchanting.

L shifted her weight towards him, slowly running her fingers along his thighs, resting her head on his knees. Her fingers found their way to his cock and she began stroking him, her cheeks reddening slightly as she felt him harden at her touch. But then suddenly, Isaac seized her hair, yanking her head backwards and forcing L to gasp.

"You are not the one who will decide the method or the timing of pleasures. You are here for MY amusement," he whispered dangerously before shoving her backwards violently.

L, suddenly timid, gazed up at Isaac.

"Take off your clothes. Then I want you to kneel before me, as you were."

L quickly obeyed, setting her dress and shoes aside. Completely naked, she knelt before Isaac, noticing how her nipples hardened in the slightly chill air.

Isaac rose, walking in circles around L, looking over her tender young body. Ah, how he could ravage that soft flesh! And he would. He paused when he stood in front of her, tilting his head to the side.

"What is it you want, I wonder?" Isaac slowly unzipped his pants, drawing out his long, stiff cock teasingly in front of L's face. L whimpered softly. He raised an eyebrow questioningly, stroking himself gently.

"Ah, so the little slut is hungry for me, perhaps?" L's eyes were hopeful, though she dared not speak. Isaac slapped her across the face with his dick, smiling. She closed her eyes, feeling herself get wetter as Isaac's dick hit her face, neck and breasts. Slowly she slid her fingers into her pussy, moaning gently while feeling her warmth.

Isaac immediately backhanded L, causing her to tumble to the floor, holding her face and looking up in shock.

"I do recall saying that you are here for MY amusement, and not the other way around," said Isaac sternly.

"I'm sorry...I just...." L stammered.

Isaac leaned in close, "Did I ask for your opinion on the matter?"

"No, sir." L hung her head, somewhat hoping she would be punished for her actions. The slap she had just received only served to make her cunt wetter, and her need for him stronger.

Isaac stood before her, then reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, holding her head mere inches from his cock. He could see the desire clearly in her eyes.

"So, what does the little whore want me to do with her?"

L's breathing turned into small gasps. All she wanted was to please Isaac, for him to punish her, make her endure pain, and then for him to fuck her, use her to get off, to be his flesh playground. But he was only teasing her, and her craving made it difficult for her to be patient.

Isaac leaned in and bit L's exposed neck, hard. L moaned, her hips moving slightly.

"Ah, you like that, do you?" Isaac removed his shirt, exposing every muscle of his arms and upper body. L knew all too well Isaac's love of full-contact street fighting had helped tone those muscles to perfection. "Well, that makes me wonder what else you'd enjoy..."

Isaac roughly grabbed L's breast, pinching and twisting her nipple.

"Stand," he said, ignoring her tender moans. He grabbed her jaw and looked into her eyes, those priceless, deep blue eyes, and shoved her face against his, searching her mouth with his tongue. L nearly melted, but knew that these kind, gentle gestures were no match for brutal, painful fucking, and bit down on his lip.

Within seconds, Isaac had thrown her against the wall. He effortlessly held her against it, his forearm crushing her windpipe as her toes dangled well above the carpet. She could feel the edge of a picture frame digging into her shoulder as her hands struggled with his forearm. L was growing dizzy, her vision blackening.

"Ah, so this is what you think you like? I think you may have reason to change your mind before tonight is over. Don't think I'm going to be easy on you...it's a general rule that you can treat a whore such as yourself however you chose."

With that, Isaac forcefully shoved three fingers deep into L's dripping cunt, sliding them in and out a few times, watching her hips desperately grind against his hand. He took his fingers out quickly and smirked as L whimpered, then wiped his fingers off on L's shoulder.

"You truly are a submissive little slut, and I will enjoy breaking you over and over again tonight."

Her eyes widened, but Isaac couldn't tell if it was from anticipation or fear.

"And don't worry, there's nobody around for miles. Your screams will meet nobody's ears but mine."

Isaac then let L drop to the floor, her breathing slightly raspy. What to do to her first? His cock was plenty hard, but he knew that the more he abuse and anticipation L had to endure, the more that little cocktease would beg.

Isaac discarded his pants and boxers, standing fully exposed before L, who was on her feet again, rubbing at the red marks on her neck. How gorgeous, thought Isaac, would she be with a few more bruises and welts? Perhaps a little blood as well...

Isaac moved to L's side, twisting his fingers in her hair and forcing her lips against the head of his cock.

"You want this, don't you?"

L closed her eyes and exhaled, her hot breath feeling magnificent just before she nodded and began licking at the head of his dick.

Isaac slapped her across the face, still gripping her hair with his other hand.

"You just don't learn. Good thing I've plenty of time with you to correct this."

Pulling on her hair, Isaac forced L to stand, then led her to a desk with a large mirror hanging above it.

"I'm going to teach you, slut, that you do things when I tell you to do them. Don't assume anything. Now, watch yourself in that mirror."

Isaac had taken the belt from his pants and folded it in half, approaching L from behind. Without warning, he whipped her hard. L bit her lower lip to keep herself from crying out. Again and again, Isaac slapped her ass with the belt until her ass was good and red. He paused, grabbing her ass tightly, and to his surprise she moaned. Most girls would have whimpered and cried after the treatment he'd just given her. Pleasantly surprised, he grabbed her by the back of the neck and led her away from the desk.

"Now then, where were we? Ah yes, kneel."

L obeyed immediately, her eyes downcast. Isaac twisted his fingers in her hair once more, then forced her lips to the tip of his cock.

"Now, whore, I want you to please me."

Without a moment of hesitation, L began licking and sucking Isaac's dick. Her mouth moved over him expertly as she lightly grasped his balls in her hand, squeezing gently. She teased his hole with the tip of her tongue, then lightly scraped her teeth along the shaft.

"You seem pretty good at this. But, my sweet little slut, this seems a bit too gentle for you, would you not agree?"

At this, Isaac twisted his fingers deeper into her hair and forced his cock deep into her throat, feeling her gag at the sudden intrusion. His other hand made its way to the back of her head and soon he was fucking her face fast and hard, giving her hardly any time to breathe. Just as he was getting close to coming he pulled out of her mouth. L licked her lips, savoring the precum he'd left behind, and gazed up at Isaac. He pulled her to her feet using her hair again, then threw her on the bed.

She lay silently as Isaac walked to the other side of the room, then returned holding several silky cords. Silently he grasped her arm, tying one end of the cord tightly around her wrist and the other end to the corner post of the bed. Quickly he also tied her other wrist and both ankles until she was fully spread on his bed, unable to move.

Slowly Isaac straddled her body, rubbing his dick over her breasts and neck, listening for the little sighs he induced. He moved up to her head, whispering, "Why don't you lick me a little more?" Eagerly she obliged, maneuvering as best she could with the restraints. After a few seconds he pulled away, moving down her body, biting her flesh roughly as he went. L felt the waves of pleasure wash over her with each bite...her neck...her breast...her stomach...the inside of her thigh. Then she felt the head of Isaac's dick pressing at the entrance of her cunt.

"Just look at how wet you are, you little bitch!!"

Excruciatingly slowly, Isaac dipped just the head of his cock into her, then pulled back out. He did this a few more times, listening to L's whimpering.

"What is it?"

"Please...!" L whispered, straining with all her might against the restraints.

"Please what, slut?" Isaac taunted, pushing his dick against her clit, "What is it you want? Could it be....this?"

Isaac violently shoved his entire dick inside of L, causing her to scream loudly. "Was that it? HM?!" He flashed a menacing grin at her as he slid out, then forced himself in even harder. He grabbed her hips, pumping in and out of her, watching her tits jiggle as she gasped and moaned.

"Oh...God...!" L screamed, her body convulsing as she began to orgasm.

"Even God can't hear you now, my little whore. You've surely entered Hell." Isaac pulled out of her, smirking as she fought against the ties, chaffing her beautiful skin, begging incoherently for him to come back. Isaac found his belt, then returned to the side of the bed.

"Now, I don't recall saying that you were allowed to cum," he said, then brought the belt down hard on her breasts.

"Mmm...hit me harder..." L whimpered.

Isaac stood back, staring at her with an icy expression, then hit her harder. He began whipping her body with the belt over and over again, no longer holding back until he saw tears gathering in her eyes.

"My dear, sweet little slut...you make punishments nearly impossible when you enjoy them all. Have you learned your lesson?"

L nodded, trying not to sob.

"Good. Now, let's have some fun, shall we?" Isaac undid L's restraints, then laid down next to her on the bed, his cock standing erect.

"Why don't you fuck me now?" he suggested, eager to see if she could match the pleasures she'd given him with her tongue. Slightly disheveled, L crawled over to Isaac, licking his cock to lubricate his swollen member before straddling him and slowly sliding him into her. It felt so good she could hardly contain herself. She began sliding up and down his cock, slowly at first, then faster. Then she began swiveling her hips, feeling his dick against every side of her cunt. She moaned softly and continued pumping against him, harder and faster, her tits bouncing just above Isaac's face.

"Please, sir, may I come?" she whispered. He could feel her pussy tightening magnificently against his cock. He twisted and pinched her nipples, then grabbed her hips and forced his cock even deeper into her, forcing her to scream. Then taking her breasts into his hands, he bit one of her nipples until it bled. L could hardly control herself.

"No, not yet I'm afraid." L began to whimper as she held back her orgasm, digging her nails into his side slightly. Suddenly Isaac sat up and threw her off of the bed.

"Crawl to me. And I want to hear you beg," Isaac commanded her.

Cunt dripping went, L crawled as seductively as she could, gasping, "Please, sir, I just want to please you, I want to feel your hard cock in me! Please let me make you cum in me, fill me up, oooh, and let me cum on your cock, I just want to be your little slut, use me as your little fucktoy, please, sir!!" She was at the edge of the bed, and Isaac could see how desperate she was for release. He lifted her back onto the bed and sat her on all fours, then began violently fucking her from behind. He pulled her hair, slapped her ass, and scraped his nails down her back and sides.

"Oooh! Please, sir! Please let me cum!!" L begged. Isaac pulled out of her hot pussy, then shoved his dick deep into her has, making her scream even louder. He forced three, then four of his fingers into her cunt, twisting them and making L tremble uncontrollably.

He leaned his head down next to hers, biting her ear, then whispered "Alright, slut. You may cum when I do."

He pumped into her a few more times, then shot his load into her tight little ass, feeling her pussy spasm several times around his fingers. He pulled out just before she tumbled over onto the bed, and he held his fingers over her mouth.

"Clean them off, bitch."

Obediently, L took his fingers into her mouth and licked and sucked all of her juices from them. As soon as she'd finished, he straddled her face and pushed his dick against her lips.

"This, too."

Once she was done, Isaac laid next to L, gazing at how lovely she was. She had curled up next to him, as though afraid of something and seeking him for protection. The irony of it made him chuckle. Yet despite the tears, the blood, the welts that were now bruising, and her tousled hair, she was magnificent. Even more so now that he knew she could likely withstand some of his even darker desires and punishments.

He would just have to wait and see next time...