Ravaged In My Dorm

Story Info
It becomes a lustful first-time experience.
1.7k words
3.98
163.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brie20
brie20
13 Followers

**** This is my first story ever, please be kind!

_________________________________

I opened the door to the place I was going to be staying at for the next several months of the school year. The door creaked open slowly and inside the brightly lit walls and shiny hardwood floors seemed a welcoming sight to me. I was a freshman going into my first year of college. Living on campus was something I dreamed about doing. Getting away from the responsibilities at home and the everyday annoyances of my little brother was something I longed for.

I quickly threw down my bag on the soft bed. I was tired and sweaty. The weather down here was hot and humid today, making the small shirt I had on stick to my skin.

I looked at the clock. It was 3 in the afternoon. I had received a message earlier that the cable had not been installed yet in my dorm room, and they would send somebody over in the afternoon to fix it. 3 'o clock, they said.

"I guess I'll have to wait for the guy," I said at the same time wondering when I could get out of these clothes at into the shower.

I looked at the full-length mirror that hung against the back of the dormroom door. I could see my own reflection, dirty long blond hair, pretty eyes. I had on a thin white baseball tee that was damp and revealed my white bra and energized nipples. I don't mean to be cocky, but I was quite proud of the fact that I had quite a full chest, 34c to be exact. It's not the biggest of sizes, but it's definitely a handful, and I loved it.

My eyes went down my waist to my almost plastered board shorts. They were really short, showing off my long legs.

I look at my watch. 3:05.

I sighed, reached into my bag for a magazine and sat down to read while I waited.

******

Coming to the end of the magazine. I closed the book and stretched my arms towards the sky as I yawned. I looked at the clock again. It was 4:15. I couldn't believe it, the guy wasn't here yet and didn't seem to have any signs of showing or not showing, for that matter.

I decided he wasn't going to come, and I got up and opened my bag to look for a towel. Grabbing a nice fluffy white one, I walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

Adjusting the water to the right temperature, I pulled my shirt over my head. Then bending back, I unhooked my white lacey bra, and let it fall to the floor, releasing my delicious breasts. The bra had been quite uncomfortable, especially combined with the heat, I massaged the sides of my melons gently and let a little wind escape from my lips as my nipples perked up.

Then I stepped out of my shorts, standing only in my black silk thong. It was damp around the gusset, largely due to the humidity. I could smell my pussy and the sweet aroma it quickly gave off to fill the room. I closed my eyes, and let my hand slowly drift down my waist, to the top of my panties... just then, there was a hard knock on my door.

"Shit!" I thought. the stupid guy must be here now.

I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me as best I could. The towel wasn't the biggest, and therefore it showed off quite a bit of skin. My bare shoulders peaked out, and the towel came just to the bottom of my tight ass.

I ran to the door and opened it.

A man in his late 20s stood there. Brown hair and eyes, mediocre looking.

He apologized for being late, but I said it was alright.

"Were you about do shower, miss? Sorry about that." he said as his eyes were looking me up and down.

"That's okay, just.. go do what you need to do." I said, as I sat down on the bed and started to watch him do his thing.

He went to the corner of the room and found 'his' place on the wall. Then he opened the dark gray toolbox he brought with him and commenced on his work. Occasionally he would glance back and me, his eyes staring between my legs. Apparently my seating position on the bed coupled with the fact that the towel was so tiny, revealed my panties to his thirsty eyes.

After 10 minutes or so, he suddenly spoke, "Miss, could you do me a favor?" he continued almost as if there was no choice in taking up this favor of his, "behind the bed over there, on the wall, there's a box, could you open it and flick the switch there for me?"

I turned around and faced the wall. There was no box.

"What box?" I said.

"It's covered up by the bed, you'll have to bend further over the bed to see it"

So, I did as he told, and true to his word, there was a box against the wall. On my knees on the bed, facing the wall, I bend over the side and stuck my hand down to reach for the box. Little did I know, the towel had crept way up in this position revealing my luscious ass in perfect position. The thin black silk parted my sweet ass cheeks, as I struggled to reach the box.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my ass. I didn't know what to do, I knew it had to be him, but I just froze there.

Then two arms grabbed me around the waist and he lifted me up and threw me on my back down on the bed.

The towel was snatched away, revealing my jiggling melons. The cable guy was on top of me, pinning my arms down.

"What are you doing?? Let go of me!!" I screamed.

He only smiled and stared at my large globes.. then his eyes wandered down to my panties.

"Hmm, I see you're quite the slut are you? What are you doing wearing this kind of seductive underwear when you knew I was coming? And to see you're actually wet down there are you? You actually want this don't you bitch? Huh, you fucking slut!"

I was shocked, I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything and I was frozen. My mouth quivered and tears started to come from my eyes.

"P-Please..." I manage to muster... "Please don't hurt me."

"Don't worry baby, you'll like it when I fuck you inside out!" He snarled as his hand fondled my tits. He pulled on my nipples and rubbed them roughly, causing them to uncontrolably become erect with lust.

"No, please," I continued, "I'm a virgin, please don't fuck me... I'll do anything if you don't fuck my pussy!"

"A virgin, huh?" he smiled, "OKay, if you be a good girl, I promise I'll be nice. Understand?"

I nodded.

He released my arms and I didn't struggle.

I had no other option that to obey him.

Quickly he started to undo his pants and he pulled out his cock. It was the biggest cock I've ever seen. 10 inches or so atleast. I swallowed.

He smiled, and stuck his cock up to my face. I opened my mouth and he thrusted his meat right in. It tasted sour, but I couldn't do nothing. He was grabbing my hair and pushing my face into his groin. He was fucking my mouth hard and fast. I tried to keep up.

"Oh baby, fuck, you're a fucking slut!" He muttered between sounds of pleasure.

In and out his cock thrusted and streams of my saliva dripped from my face onto my tits.

"Oh yes baby that it, keep going, I'm going to cum!"

With that I felt his cock tighten up and twitch and a gush of his juice flooded my mouth. He kept his hand on the back of my head and I was forced to swallow.

"That's it you slut. Swallow it all."

He pulled out and I quickly spat on the ground. But there was no getting rid of the aftertaste of his ravagement.

"Since you've been so good, let me reward you, you slut"

He moved himself lower down to my stomach. With one hand he moved my thong to one side and gave a lick up my pussy lips.

"Oahhhhh" I let out unvoluntarily. It felt really good, I couldn't hide it.

"Oh, so the bitch likes this a lot, huh?"

He start lapping up at my clit, sending shivers down my back. I started to juice as my pussy was salivating and moistening up.

"Oh God, that's good!" I said, spreading my legs wider apart to give him greater access.

He stuck is tongue into my cunt and twirled it around in my box. I gushed some more, as my pussy was completely dripping wet by now.

He continued to lap at my juices, his tongue playing with my clit as I was lost in ecstacy.

Then something came over me, I just needed it.

"Oh God, please, please fuck me! I need your cock, I need to cum, please!" I screamed, as I moaned again to the pleasure.

Almost immediately he indulged me with his reply as he thrusted his already hard cock into my box, bashing through my virgin barrier.

"AHHHHHHHHGAWD!" I screamed as the pain stung, but was quickly covered by my crashing orgasm.

My legs tensed and I bucked and bucked, as wave after wave of sensation flooded up from my slopping wet pussy.

"OhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYEEEESSSS!" I screamed.

My pussy contracted and contracted, engulfing his cock as he soon let go another load. His cum shot hard into my cunt as it continued to spasm, aiding in milking his cum dry from his cock.

He pulled out, tired and and exhausted and fell to the ground to rest.

I lay there still in awe and was lost in a passing sensation of ecstacy. My legs, wet from a mixture of fluids and sweat, were still wide apart. My pussy was still convulsing, as channels of sweet nectar continued to flow from my honey pot, forming a delicious pond under my ass.

I lay there, as the light in the room quickly faded to dark and I passed out.

*******

In the morning I woke up on my bed, naked. There were no signs of what had happened last night. Although a trace of stickiness here and there.

That, and my cable was working fine.

brie20
brie20
13 Followers