Ravaged Librarian

Story Info
Librarian allows shoe shop owner to ravage her body.
1.8k words
4.19
77.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashley26
ashley26
15 Followers

Ellen worked as a Librarian. She enjoyed the job but always had very sexy fantasies to pass the day. To help her feel sexy, Ellen often wore the same panties to work for three days. Her fantasies would often make her cream her panties so they were stained with her pussy cream. She also had a clean shaven pussy so she could feel the wet sticky cream soaking her panties as they passed between her legs.

One of her favourite fantasies was to allow a man to ravage her by letting his hand wander up her skirt and feel her panties as the passed between her legs. That fantasy always made Ellen cream her panties until they were wet with her pussy cream, although she couldn't ever imagine her fantasy coming true.

One particular day Ellen was wearing her normal above knee skirt, hold up stockings with lacy tops and white cotton panties. The panties were quite dirty as she had not changed them for a couple of days. As luck would have it, Ellen had quite a short skirt with her as well because she had picked it up from the cleaners on the way to the library that morning.

Ellen was working away putting books back on the shelf when she overheard two women talking. One was telling the other about the owner of the women's clothes and shoe shop next door:

"Don't go in there, It's owned by a dirty old man. I heard he has low mirrors by the shoes so he can look up the skirts of women trying on shoes. Also, given the chance, he does shoe fitting himself so he can have a good look up their skirts and see their undies. Imagine some man knowing the colour of your undies while you are trying on shoes! What's worse, I've heard that given half a chance he will get some unsuspecting girl in the back of the shop and let his hand go up her skirt and feel her up! I've even heard some women let him as well, allow him to feel under their skirts and even touch their undies, just imagine that!"

Ellen could feel herself creaming her knickers just listening, by the time the conversation had finished she knew she was very wet.

The library always closed fifteen minutes before the other shops so Ellen knew that if she was quick she could get into the shop next door just as it closed. So when the library shut, Ellen changed into her shorter skirt and rushed to the shop next door. She knew she was wet, she imagined what he will think if he managed to get his hand up her skirt and between her legs, she also knew if he succeeded, her panties would be down in a flash. As she reached the shop, she continued to fantasise about opening her legs for him.

When Ellen entered the shop, the female assistant told her they were just closing, but then the owner, the man described by the women earlier in the library said,

"That's OK, I will serve this customer, you can go home"

The assistant walked passed Ellen and left the shop, meanwhile the owner went to the door and put on the closed sign on before asking Ellen how he could help. Ellen walked to the shoe section standing close to one of the many low angled mirrors by the shoes then told him,

"I need some shoes to go with this skirt."

He moved around and Ellen could see him looking down at one of the mirrors and knew he could see up her skirt and could see the colour of her panties. This just made her cream her panties even more! The owner said she would need high heels for a skirt that short to show off her lovely long legs,

"And very nice legs they are!" he exclaimed.

He went in the storeroom and bought out three pairs of shoes. He got Ellen to sit down so he could "help" her put on the shoes. Of course he was using this as a way to look up her skirt and have a good look at her stockings and panties. Ellen pretended to be looking at the other shoes so he could continue to have a good look up her skirt and she knew he could see the vee of her white panties. She could see from the bulge in his trousers what it was doing for his cock, this made her get more daring and so allowed him to open her legs whilst trying on the third pair of shoes so he could see her panties as they passed between her legs. She knew there would be a very wet patch and that the outline of her pussy would be visible. She then got up and walked close to the mirrors knowing he would again be getting a good look at the colour of her undies. Out of the corner of her eye she could she him rubbing his hard cock through his trousers. Finally Ellen said,

"Yes, I think these will be fine, what do you think?"

Stammering, he said,

"The shoes looked perfect and suit your long sexy legs. Could I take you into the back of the shop, I would like to have a better look at your legs, they are lovely?"

"What do you what to do?" Ellen asked.

He explained,

"I just want to look and perhaps, if you wouldn't mind, stroke your legs, perhaps to the top of your stocking."

"How do you know I am wearing stocking, you haven't been looking up my skirt have you?" Ellen replied knowingly.

"Well it is quite short so I have seen your stocking tops and the vee of your white knickers," he admitted looking very sheepish.

"Well I suppose a quick stroke will be OK, as long as it is only a quick stroke and you don't try to take advantage," Ellen replied, but hoping he will take advantage.

The owner took Ellen into the back where there was a small pedestal facing a full-length mirror. Ellen stepped up on to the pedestal facing the mirror and he sat beside her and let his hand start to go up her leg under her skirt. As his hand inched higher he told her,

"I have managed to persuade quite a few ladies to get on his pedestal before and it is often the same, once I get my hand under their skirts, their resistance starts to fade and most have opened their legs and allowed him to feel their knickers.

I bet your wet, I bet your hoping I will put my fingers in your knickers, I know your standing there creaming your knickers hoping you can open your legs for me, you cock teasing whore. Is your cunt open yet whore?"

Ellen was shocked at his change of tone and the dirty way he now talked, but his touch was sooo sexy, she could only sigh with pleasure as his fingers stroked her stocking tops and the bare thigh above the tops of her stockings. The touch of his fingers really turned her on, she could feel her cream soaking her undies and her pussy was now wide open. Slowly he inched his fingers up her bare thigh. Her legs were closed and her thighs tight together so he could not get to her panties. She said,

"Your turning me on you dirty bastard just like you said you would,"

and then she parted her legs slightly so his fingers could access the band of her panties that passed between her legs.

"These knickers are soaking!" he exclaimed, "you must be a randy slut wearing such a short skirt and flashing your knickers!"

"I am," Ellen replied, "I'm a panty flashing whore and I deserve to be punished by having my panties stained with your sperm."

As she spoke he starting to pull her knickers down until they were around her thighs above her knees. He made her open her legs until the panties were stretched wide apart.

"That's how a slut like you should be, skirt up and knickers around your knees looking like a whore."

He paused briefly to release his hard cock from the tight confines of his trousers, then he stood up and started to rub his cock in her wet pussy. Ellen was in heaven with her skirt up, her panties stretched open around her thighs and his hard cock teasing her wet pussy. She looked at his cock as it teased her pussy, it was rock hard and quite big, the sight of his cock triggered her first orgasm, her juices soaking his cock even more.

He then pushed her panties down to her ankles and lay her down.

"Now I'm going to give you the good hard fucking you deserve you panty flashing whore!"

Ellen opened her leg wide stretching her panties now around her ankles. As his cock started to enter her pussy her told her he had her just as he wanted, skirt up, knickers around her ankles and legs open,

"I knew when I first saw you your panties would be down in a flash," he added.

As his cock went deeper and deeper Ellen had to open her legs wider to get the cock in. It was huge, the biggest she could remember. Finally with one last thrust he pushed it all in penetrating her to her cervix. The feeling of being penetrated so deeply made her cry out with pleasure. The cock was so big she gasped out loud with every thrust. She could feel the cock getting hard when suddenly it exploded and started to fill her womb with sperm, as she felt his cock start pumping she came for a second time crying out with sheer pleasure. Both of their orgasms seemed to last for an age before eventually he pulled his still pumping cock out covering her bare pussy and even her bum hole with sperm.

Finally he reached for her panties stretched around her ankles and wiped the sperm and pussy cream from his cock on her white panties. When he was finished, Ellen got up and began pulling her panties back up. Ellen could feel sperm leaking from her pussy soaking the panties even more. With her panties back on, she straightened her skirt as best she could before starting to leave. As she went to the door he told out,

"Wear the same knickers tomorrow and to come in the shop an hour before work whore, so I can show her what is in the back of the shop."

Ellen got to the bus stop wondering what he had planned for her tomorrow. As she waited for the bus she could feel his sperm staining her white panties and there was even sperm running down her thigh to the lacy tops of her stockings. As she got onto the bus and sat down she wondered how many people would imagine that the sensible and respectable librarian had let the man "feel her up" before she dropped her knickers and opened her legs for him. Now she was sitting on the bus with her panties stained with his sperm.

ashley26
ashley26
15 Followers