Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was shaking on top of me, as I sucked her nipples and played with her pussy and clit.

"Give me your cock, I want to suck it," she said.

I stopped sucking her tit, looked at her and said, "If you want my cock, you're going to have to work for it."

I went back to sucking her nipples and continued fingering her cunt. Her hips bucked up and down on my fingers. My other hand reached over her back and was kneading her ass cheeks. Faster and faster her hips moved.

"Don't stop, don't stop now," she said between gritted teeth.

Her pussy was so wet; she was like a leaky faucet, as she once again started to orgasm. My hand went from her ass cheek and slid into her ass.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes," she hollered, as her juices flowed from her. Her cum streamed from her pussy, down my hand and wrist to my elbow.

I pulled my finger from her ass, and pussy, and then slid out from under her. She fell to the bed, trying to get her breath.

I uncuffed her legs, but not her hands. My cock was raging at this point. Tossing the key back, I said, "Get on your back."

She turned, her arms crossing, but not to where it hurt her. I climbed on to her waist and leaned down to kiss her. Our tongues clashed, as we tried to suck each other's tongues down our throats. Releasing from the kiss, I placed my stiff dick between her breasts.

Pressing her tits together, they engulfed my rod. I began to fuck her lovely mounds. The tip of my cock bounced on her chin, as I held her nipples in my hands and ran my cock between those soft beautiful globes.

She lowered her chin and tried to catch my cock with her tongue. I shoved it up far enough so she could get a slight taste.

I watched as she tried to get my cock. Her mouth made a perfect circle and was so very inviting. As nice as it was to titty fuck her, I had to fuck her mouth again.

I released her breasts and slid in to her waiting mouth. I think I surprised her, just a little, as my cockhead hit her throat.

She bounced her head off the bed, taking it all in. I navigated my cock in and out of her mouth, as her tongue danced along the large vein that ran the length of my cock. My balls bounced off her chin with each forward thrust into her mouth.

My cock hardened and grew even more as I began to release my cum down her throat. I don't think she could even taste it; I was that deep in her mouth.

When I finished cuming I removed my dick from her mouth and lay by her side and kissed her. Her saliva was mixed with my cum.

I then uncuffed her hands, and we slept along side of one another.

I don't know what time we went to sleep, but I woke at 5AM. My face was nestled on her breast, so I sucked a nipple in to my mouth. My tongue licking her breast, I woke her up.

She was on her back, so I climbed between her legs and entered her pussy, it was still wet. She clung to me, as I did her, and we fucked like an old married couple in the missionary position.

We watched each others face, as our hips shoved into one another. My cock working like a well-oiled piston in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist, slamming her hips into me as we made love.

I kissed her breasts and lips and back to her breasts. We were just enjoying our coupling. Her hands were on the back of my neck, until I started to cum, she moved them to my ass and shoved me into her.

I ejaculated as hard then, as I had all night, and she rewarded me by cuming just as I did. I kissed her again and shoved my tongue in to her mouth. Her hands held my head as her tongue danced with mine.

After a while I showered, as she slept again. I ordered room service for us and woke her before it arrived. She showered, put on a robe and had breakfast with me.

After she ate and dressed, Raven came out of the bedroom with her bag and said, "Why don't you stop by and see me, next time your in town," as she opened the door and left.

The End

12