Raven Brooke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, Sir, can I cum?” she begged as her body began shaking. She tugged at her restraints, but he didn’t let up.

“Not yet,” Keith whispered. He pulled his fingers from her and began rolling her clit back and forth in between his index finger and thumb.

“Oh, Sir, please?” Jessie beseeched her Sir, her eyes wide open with tears dripping down her cheeks. “I can’t hold it!”

“Not yet!” Keith shouted, jamming his fingers back within her as he tugged gently on the chain that linked her breasts. Raven stepped up to where Jessie was sprawled out and leaned in to kiss her deeply, her tongue toying with Jessie’s tongue.

Jessie wriggled around, her body overtaken by pure ecstasy as Raven’s tongue wiggled back and forth on the roof of her mouth. Keith’s thumb applied pressure to Jessie’s clit and he began wiggling his fingers deep inside her.

“Cum for me, slave,” he ordered. Jessie immediately felt herself shake with orgasm, the adrenaline rush burning her stomach. She tilted her head back and cried out with pleasure, her cries quickly turning to screams as Keith continued wiggling his fingers. Finally, he stopped and pulled his fingers from his Jessica slowly. Raven stepped back as Keith raised his three fingers to Jessica’s nose and watched as she inhaled deeply. “Clean them.” The order was short and simple, but immediately Jessica took her Sir’s fingers in her mouth and curled her tongue around them, cleaning the sweet stickiness from his strong hands.

Raven grabbed Brooke by the shoulder and lifted her up to stand before her. Brooke smiled and received her Mistress’s kiss passionately.

“We need to talk,” Keith mumbled behind Raven’s shoulder and immediately Raven released her slave. Keith smiled at Brooke and patted her head gently. “Clean Jessica up and release her from her binds. I want to see both of you kneeling in the center of this room when I get back.” He and Raven went upstairs.

Once they were upstairs, Raven turned to him with anger. “What?” she demanded. Keith shook his head.

“The way you spoke to me downstairs was unnecessary,” he told her in reason. Raven looked down. “Let’s go up to my bedroom. Lead the way.” He watched as her tight ass, covered by the long leather dress, swayed back and forth as she climbed the stairs in front of him. She entered his room and turned to glare at him as he entered. “Take off my belt.”

“I’ve missed you,” Brooke said softly as she helped Jessie from her restraints after cleaning her up.

“I did too,” Jessie whispered. The girls went to the center of the dark room and knelt as they were told to, smiling at each other with warmth.

“He hasn’t been the same since you left,” Brooke commented, relaxing for a moment to stretch her legs forward before folding them beneath her again. “He’s been kind of withdrawn and hasn’t been with anybody else.”

“Why wasn’t he that devoted to me when I was here?” Jessie grumbled quietly.

“He was. You need to realize something, Jess,” Brooke whispered. “He was your Master. His pleasure comes first.”

“You think I was selfish for leaving,” Jessie whispered back.

“A little bit, yes, I do. I think you should have found a way to please him deeper to keep him yours.”

“I don’t like sharing,” Jessie whispered. She dropped her head and stared at the floor. “Besides, I’m back now.”

“I know,” Brooke gleamed. “We’re happy to have you back. Raven missed you too.” Jessie grunted and shook her head. “What?”

“She doesn’t act like it,” she pouted.

“Well, she…” Brooke started.

“Didn’t I tell you girls not to talk?” Keith’s voice broke in. Both girls immediately stared forward, fear etched on their faces. “I don’t know what I have to do with you girls to get you to obey!”

Keith walked to his shelf and grabbed two large plugs from a basket. He turned and looked at the girls who both stared at him with fear. He stared hard at Jessie until she dropped her eyes before he shook his head and neared them again.

“Stand up,” he told them firmly. Both girls assumed their position and stood proud, but scared. “Bend over.” Keith dipped each plug in lubricant before he pushed on Jessie’s back to hold her bent. The plug pressed against her bum’s pink opening and he pushed it in firmly.

“Oh no,” Jessie cried softly, in almost a gasp instead of words. The large plug soon found itself pressed in firmly, the ringed end the only visible thing left. Keith then moved to Brooke and stretched her hole with the same torture.

“Don’t let these fall out,” he ordered, knowing it would tire them to hold them inside. He went to the center cage and opened the door. “In.”

Both girls stepped in. Keith directed them to press their backs on opposite sides of the cage, staring at each other with only two feet of space in between them. Both girls sighed miserably as their arms were stretched above their heads and handcuffed to separate corners of the top. Their ankles were then cuffed to separate corners of the bottom of the cage as well. Keith grabbed two thin chains and smiled at the slaves who stood with misery.

One chain was attached to the small chain that held Jessie’s clamps together. That chain was thread between her legs and through the ring in the plug she clamped tightly, and then was attached to the cage she had her back against, holding her in place. Brooke received the same treatment. Keith immediately let his right fingers travel to Jessie’s pussy, rubbing her clit softly, letting her juices drip down her thigh. He then turned to Brooke and did the same, twirling her clit between his fingers until she was as excited as his slave before he turned around and went back up to Raven.

The girls stared at each other with lust, craving for the other one to rub her until she came loudly. Jessie thrust her hips a little against the chain that was thread between her lips, and cried out when it pulled on her clamps.

Brooke found herself crying as well, wishing she could push the plug out for a bit of relief. Both girls stared at each other, finding the sight of a naked restrained slave before them, only feet away rather exciting.

Keith looked at Raven as she lay face down on the bed, crying into his pillow. He had given her thirty vicious licks with his belt. Fifteen on her swollen cheeks, five between her cheeks, and an additional five on each thigh. She had begged him for mercy, but as usual, Keith gave her none.

A powerful Dominatrix, Raven was strong-willed and very creative. But, the few times she found herself submitting to Keith privately, she had discovered she was a weak submissive. She would cry a lot sooner than the girls would, and beg for mercy, when she was so quick to beat Brooke if she pleaded with her.

Raven turned and saw Keith standing in the doorway again and she sobbed harder, ashamed and embarrassed.

“Get dressed and come join me for dessert,” he offered, his firm voice sounding more like an order. Raven stood up and slipped into her leather dress again, thankful when Keith helped zip her back up. She went to his bathroom to wash her face with cold water before she joined him downstairs for pecan pie and ice cream, a favorite southern dessert of hers that she had grown up eating when she lived in Texas.

“The girls are being punished,” Keith informed her as she sat lightly on a soft, dining room chair while he placed her snack before her. “I’m leaving them bound for another hour.”

“Don’t wear them out too well,” Raven whispered. “I want them starring in a flick tomorrow. They need to be unmarked.”

“They’ll be fine by tomorrow. I left them with more of a desire than a punishment,” Keith explained. “I didn’t whip them. They’ll look wonderful tomorrow.”

Raven smiled warmly at her best friend and nodded her head, her eyes still a little sore from crying so hard. As much as she resented him when he felt she needed to be punished, she loved him deeply as well.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Halloween With Sinnndy sinnndy plays victim at annual Halloween bash.in Group Sex
Jessie's Surprise Evening Husband surprises his wife with their lover.in Group Sex
Forsaken Suffering silent.in Novels and Novellas
Lil' Miss Ch. 01 An online subbie discovers her Master lives nearby.in BDSM
Coeds at Camp Cute friends find summer work at nudist camp.in Humor & Satire
More Stories