Raven Brooke Ch. 07

Story Info
Jim finally claims Jessie as his.
3.2k words
24.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lissy
lissy
8 Followers

Jessie looked into Jim’s eyes, the genuine warmth in his gaze made her tremble before she looked away, a small smile on her full lips. Jim was watching her now, even as her eyes burned into the plush carpet of his brother’s living room floor.

Side by side, they sat on Rick’s sofa, Jim explaining everything he knew to his brother. Rick’s strong figure intimidated Jessie, and even had a way of making Jim look small. He crossed his arms and sat back in his chair, listening to the story of his friend’s abuse.

“Jessica, I saw you the other day and you seemed fine, completely happy,” Rick said softly, still shocked to hear everything he was being told.

“Yes, I was, but that was before I found out about how he spends his time away from me, and that he didn’t really want me,” Jessie whispered, her eyes cast down. Rick was shaking his head, which caused a tremble of panic to flow through her body. “I needed to get away.”

“Why? Because of what he chose to do, you decide to leave? What he does pleases him, Jessica. A true slave craves her Owner’s pleasure,” he explained, his eyes flickering to Jenna, who knelt obediently beside his chair. “It really isn’t your concern what he does in his free time. You gave that up.”

“I wasn’t wearing his collar,” Jessie argued. “I hadn’t accepted it back. I don’t think he wanted me to have it.”

“To me, it sounds like you’ve been a bit selfish,” Rick answered, his eyes scolding her. “Jim, I’ll go there with you to get her things, but only because I know what that man is capable of doing to you for helping his brat run away. I’m making it clear though, that I think Jessica is at fault here more so than Keith.”

“But, he…” Jessie started to complain.

“I think you’ve said enough,” Rick said quietly, his deep voice tinged with a sharp hidden warning. Naturally, Jessie bit her tongue and stayed silent. “Jim, let’s get this over with. The girls will stay here.”

Jessie watched them leave, a bitter taste in her mouth from the short way Rick spoke to her. Her eyes glossed over with tears as the door shut without Jim saying goodbye. She hated seeing Jim’s adoration for his brother, the same man that insulted her just seconds ago.

“To hell with you then,” she cried softly, folding her legs up so she could rest her head on her knees. She ignored Jenna, who stared at her wide-eyed. “I hate Rick. I hate him. I hate him. I do.” Jenna rocked back and forth, tears dripping down her face, the salt burning her eyes. “Just like Keith.”

“No he isn’t.”

Jessie looked up at Jenna.

“He’s not. Master is wonderful.” Jenna whispered, her eyes watery too now, hearing such awful things said about the man who cares so much for her. “You just don’t know him.”

“I guess not. He was mean though,” Jessie argued, staring at Jenna with shock at how outspoken she was being now, which she hadn’t said a word. “Really mean.”

“Doms stick together,” Jenna whispered. She stood up and walked over to Jessie slowly, leaning over to hug her. “They don’t mean to be mean, but they normally always stick together. He just feels that submission is a gift…”

“If I wanted to hear that shit, I’d buy a book,” Jessie snapped, her eyes darkened with anger. She stood up and walked over to the window, gazing out at the street in front of them. “I thought meeting that fool again was going to help me, but look at what he does! Every single time!”

“Ever stop to think that maybe it’s you, not him?” Jenna sneered, angry with Jessie now. “You complain too much. Maybe if you just stepped back and realized what an idiot you are for giving up such a wonderful Sir…”

“You can’t talk to me like that, you little witch!” Jessie shouted, turning around and slapping Jenna across the face. Her eyes flung daggers of hatred at the frail girl, silently pleased when Jenna backed away, her hand pressed against her cheek to rub the sting away.

“You won’t get away with that,” Jenna whispered, unknowingly feeding Jessie’s resentment. Another slap landed across her face, causing Jenna to reach out and grab a handful of Jessie’s hair. In retaliation, Jessie fiercely pinched the tender skin under Jessie’s upper arm. Both girls screamed out in pain, inflicting more on each other at the same time.

“You want to call a truce you little b…?”

“What the hell is going on here?” Rick bellowed as he entered the room. His eyes flickered red with anger as he witnessed the scene between both girls. “Stop it, now!”

“Tell her to let go then!” Jessie screamed.

“You let go first!” Jenna argued back, tugging on Jessie’s hair with renewed strength. “I’ll pull it out!” she warned.

Jessie jumped at Jenna, throwing her to the floor so she could sit on her stomach and pinch harder until Jenna released her. Jenna cried out before bending sideways and wrapping her teeth around Jenna’s wrist.

“Jessie!” Jim shouted, grabbing Jessie and pulling her off Jenna. Rick grabbed Jenna then, helping her to her feet. “What the hell were you doing?”

“She started it!” both girls cried in unison.

“I don’t care who started it! I’m finishing it!” Jim shouted. He grabbed Jessie by the arm and led her out of his brother’s house. “I’ll call you later, bro!” he shouted before the door slammed behind him.

Jessie could hear Rick scolding Jenna as they walked down the path to Jim’s truck. She was disappointed to see that the back was empty, her belongings still with Keith.

“We had come back to get you girls and see if lunch first would sound good, but you both ruined that plan. I’ll have your things shipped later,” Jim explained as the two of them climbed into the truck. Jessie pouted, glaring out the passenger side window. “What the hell were you two fighting over?”

“She sided with that asshole brother of yours,” Jessie whined.

“Jess, that’s not fair. Rick is entitled to his opinion.”

“Yeah, whatever.”

The ride back to San Diego took most of the day, especially since Jim refused to stop and get lunch. Jessie cried out her protest, grabbing her stomach as if she were dying, but to no avail. Jim told her she didn’t deserve for him to go out of his way for her right now.

“Are you dropping me off at my place then?” Jessie asked with hope, repeatedly pushing the window lever up and down, letting the warm air into the car. Jim shook his head.

“Don’t question me, don’t argue. Just shut your mouth and listen to me for once,” Jim said sharply, the orders flicking off his tongue with ease.

“You can’t do anything to me,” Jessie mumbled under her breath.

“See that? Stop! Right now! You’re lucky I didn’t pull you over my knee at Rick’s and spank your ungrateful little ass right then and there with those two watching!” Jim shouted. Jessie turned and saw her window had been down when he yelled that as they were stopped at a red light and she blushed at the stare from the car beside them.

“Why do you have to be so mean?” Jessie whimpered, rolling the window back up.

“Because, you’re an ungrateful little…”

“I heard you the first time!” Jessie cried as he parked in his spot by his apartment. Jim shook his head and stepped out of the car, grabbing Jessie’s arm and dragging her out through his door so she couldn’t escape. “If you spank me here, everyone will hear and you’ll be in trouble,” Jessie whispered.

Jim ignored her and dragged her over to his apartment and unlocked the door, pulling her inside with him. “Go stand in the middle of the living room and strip,” he ordered, looking at the sundress Jenna had lent her. Jessie shook her head and rolled her eyes, turning to walk away from him. “I mean it, Jess!”

She started walking in the opposite direction of the living room, toward Jim’s bedroom.

“Jessica!” he shouted, chasing after her. Her quick paced walk immediately turned into a sprint and she ran into his bedroom. She saw his private bath and immediately ran into the small closet-sized room, locking the door behind her. “Come out of there!”


“No!”

“Jessie, by the time I count to three, this door had better be unlocked or else…”

“Or else what?”

“One…”

“Or else what?” Jessie shouted again, kicking the bottom of the bathroom door in frustration.

“Two…”

“Stop! Stop it now, James Edward Rawlings!” Jessie screamed, her body shaking with the threat of sobs.

“Three.”

It was silent. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and slid against the wall of the bathroom until she sat on the cold ceramic tiled floor. Suddenly, the air conditioner kicked in. Jessie’s eyes flicked to the vents on the ceiling above her as the cold air blew out at her. She trembled from the chill.

He won’t win that easily. She thought to herself as she stood up and walked over to the shower. She turned the hot water dial on to steam up the room for warmth. Hot water poured from the faucet beautifully, her true savior to help her in her fight to win.

She slipped the yellow sundress over her shoulders and climbed into the shower, under the steaming hot water. The burning tingle on her back was too intense at first so she turned the cold water dial a little to even it out. Ha! I won! She smiled with amusement as the water poured down her body.

Suddenly, it shut off. She spun around and turned the dials on as far as they would go, screaming to the evil that caused this torment. With the water off, the cold air conditioned air blew out onto her wet skin, chilling her quicker than before.

Her hatred for anything cold immediately started gnawing at her, making her wish there was a window she could crawl through.

Finally relenting, Jessie opened the bathroom door slowly and stepped out, her cold skin covered with goose bumps from the torturous air conditioner. Jim grabbed her wrist immediately and pulled her over to his bed, bending her forward onto it.

“Bad girl,” he growled. “There isn’t anything that makes me angrier than a naughty little brat locking herself in the bathroom.” His hand slapped down on her wet bottom sharply, causing a sting unlike no other she had received from a simple hand smack.

He looked down and saw his flip flop, his favorite thing to wear during the summertime. “What do you have to say for yourself?” he questioned.

“I’m sorry! I was mad! I’m really sorry!” Jessie cried as she peered back and saw Jim holding a large gray and black flip flop, size twelve. “Oh no!”

The sandal slapped down on her bottom, the rubber sole feeling ten times worse than the hairbrush Keith was always so inclined to use on her. She cried out, grabbing handfuls of Jim’s blanket in her fists and squeezing them as he kept her bent forward.

“Count, Jessie!”

“One,” she whispered, unsure of herself.

The sandal slapped down on her already stinging bottom again. “Try again!”

“One, Sir!”

“Be polite!”

“One, thank you, Sir?” she questioned with uncertainty.

“Good,” was the only reply a few moments before the next slap landed on her bottom, making her bend and unbend her knees repeatedly.

“Two, thank you, Sir,” she cried through clenched teeth, her whole body shaking from the intensity of a rubber sole across a moist bottom. It slapped her again. “Three, thank you, Sir!” she called out with a sob.

“And, three more,” Jim informed her, carrying the punishment on until Jessie felt she would faint. “Stay in position,” he ordered after her spanking. She didn’t hesitate to obey, making sure her legs were straight, spread three feet apart like he had kept her during her chastisement. Her face was against the mattress, the blankets sponging up her tears. “You are going to listen to what I’m going to say now. Don’t answer anything I say until I tell you it’s all right.”

Jessie felt her muscles twitching as she stayed bent over, exposing herself to the one man she could easily concentrate her aggravation on.

“You are a spoiled brat, Jess. You take as much as you can from other people without ever thinking about what you can give back. You are selfish and arrogant,” Jim started explaining, his voice calm and careful as he stared into her moist opening. His fingers ached to explore. “The past year, you have purposely tried to make my life a little harder every day.”

“Nu-uh,” Jessie replied softly. She took a sharp intake of breath when his palm connected with her tender backside.

“I said to keep silent.”

She whimpered.

“I’m not sure many people at work actually liked you. Sure, you have looks that could kill, but a mouth with equal power. Some of the cameramen were afraid of you, thinking you’d tear them down as easily as you tear down everyone else if they ever upset you. But, that will change.”

He walked around the bed until he stood in front of Jessie’s head. She looked up.

“I am offering you a proposition. Come back to City Life, talk to them and beg them for your job back. I’m sure they’ll grant your wish being the show isn’t the same without you.” He reached out and ran his fingers through her gorgeous hair. “Stay with me. Train beneath me. You need training again, you crave it,” he growled in a low voice, bringing his mouth to her ear. “You have wanted me since your first day at work and you know it.”

She flushed and looked up at him, her eyes widened with shock at his proposal.

“What have you to lose, Jessica Parker? Besides the comfort of sitting well for awhile.”

“I… I have to think about it,” she whispered in a near inaudible voice, her words sticking to her tongue like flypaper.

“Do you really? Is that not the same proposal you have been dreaming of hearing from me? Isn’t it? Jessica, you don’t need time to think. You already know the answer. And, I do too,” Jim spoke with arrogance, pride, and the build up of self-worth that all Doms seem to carry. It gave Jessie a flush of anger.

“You don’t know me like you think you do!” she cried, standing up. She glared into his eyes, her blood boiling once again.

Jim just looked at her a moment, his dark eyes filled first with shock, then disappointment. “I guess I don’t.” Then, anger. “Fine, here’s your dress,” he said in a fury, grabbing the dress from the floor and thrusting it at her. She slipped it on quickly as he grabbed his wallet and opened it, pulling out two twenties. “And, cash for a cab to your place,” he added, throwing the money at her before storming out of his apartment, needing to get away from the woman who made him angrier than pro-abortion activists.

Jessie’s eyes burned with tears as the cab driver dropped her off in front of her apartment. She didn’t want to take his cash, but knew she would be stuck without it since her purse was still at Keith’s. She wiped her eyes as the driver told her she owed him thirty. She gave him both twenties and spun around, running toward her place. She never locked it. She was always careless like that.

“Stupid men!” she shouted as she entered her home and looked around, glaring at the beautiful décor she had spent hours picking out from an interior designs magazine. Her head tilted back as she screamed before she ran over to the living room and tore a picture of a beautiful castle in the hills of California, the Hearst Castle from the wall. The gorgeous painting tore as she slammed the picture frame against the wall just to hear the glass shatter.

“I can’t stand them! I can’t!” A framed copy of Starry Nights found itself shattered and torn, no longer happily portraying the beautiful night sky with swirls of stars.

Her energy spent from trashing her beautiful belongings, Jessie sat on the floor, her back against the wall of her living room, her bare legs on top the shattered glass. She stared at the floor before her, hating herself for turning down his offer, knowing he was who she truly needed, craved, would die without.

She sprawled sideways, ignoring the sharp flicks of pain up and down her body as broken shards of glass lightly stuck into her skin. “Oh, but I’m stupid. Stupid Jessie.”

She turned to her back now, scratching herself with the glass that stuck to the carpet. Her eyes gazed at the ceiling above her. The ceiling fan almost hypnotizing her.

“Jessie?” Jim called, panicked when he saw her front door wide open and glass laying about the floor. He quickly ran in, his eyes searching the terrible mess. Picture frames were broken. He saw some shattered pieces of glass that looked to have once been a ceramic animal of some kind. “Jessie, are you here?” No answer. “Oh, please don’t let her be hurt!” he prayed.

Jessie groaned as she turned over in her bed, staring at the darkened window. Blood stained on her yellow sheets, but she didn’t care. She didn’t notice the angry scratches from the glass, or the small pieces that were still imprinted in her skin.

“Jessie!” She heard that voice again. Oh, it sounded familiar. Shutting her eyes, she tried to drift back to sleep and ignore the franticness around her.

“Oh, God! Are you okay?” Jim cried, running to her bedside. She barely opened her eyes, a slow calmness spreading throughout her body. “Oh, please be okay. Jessie, please! I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have kicked you out, but you made me so angry.”

“I’m sorry too,” she whispered, barely saying the words at all. She looked at him finally, gazing into his eyes.

“Good morning and thank you for watching City Life. I’m James Rawlings,” Jim said proudly, a grin on his face as he stared at the camera before him.

“And, I’m Jessica Parker,” Jessie answered on cue, crossing her gorgeous legs in front of the camera as Jim said his part. Her smile was genuine, the warmth in her eyes for Jim.

His hand lowered to his lap as she turned back to the camera to say the beginning of their first morning story.

“San Diego has always been known for its beauty, but lately, it’s had a little help,” she explained, talking about the school children who were planting flowers up and down the freeways. “A class filled with…” she hesitated a moment as Jim’s thumb flicked a button on the key ring in his pocket. She shuddered and continued speaking to the best of her ability. “… young gard… eners…”

As much as she tried to concentrate on the show, she simply couldn’t stop thinking about the egg’s soft purr hidden deep inside her pussy, keeping her warm and excited for her Sir.

lissy
lissy
8 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raven Brooke Series Info

Similar Stories

Late Arrival Is He asleep? Or does He know she is late?in BDSM
Shower Disobedience Discipline isn't always what you expect.in BDSM
A Brat and Her Master A smart ass masochist and the Master trying to break her.in BDSM
Sunday Afternoon at Home Todd and Jessie have a moment together.in Loving Wives
Accidental Slave She is unknowingly turned into his slave.in Mind Control
More Stories