Raven Calls

Story Info
After cybering, we finally meet.
1.9k words
3.57
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was about to give up on her and begin to establish a new online relationship Raven IM'd me on a Wednesday eve. We had been teasing each other in the chat rooms for a little over three months, critiquing each others stories, exchanging flirts and having cybersex weekly, then she suddenly vanished. Now she was back, and this time there was a link to new pics. The pics she had on the site were mostly tame; some lingerie, unbuttoned buttons, and the glimpse of a nipple.

Not these pics. I breathed deeply as I reviewed the pics she sent, seeing her thick, long raven hair trailing down over her bare tits, her mouth open as to receive something to eat while she fondled one of those lovely tits,as well as the thick forest of hair under the super-thin negligee she wore, where her pussy lips were full and inviting as she played with herself. Instant hard-on.

"You've seen mine..." she typed, "What have you got to show for yourself?"

I had an old pic a previous GF had taken, after she had been sucking on my cock for a while. "Seven inches, more or less..." I typed back as I sent the link. "Better viewed up close and personal, though..." I hinted. She only typed LOL, but the chuckle, which I would soon find was deep and throaty, was clearly evident.

"Well, seeing as how I just got back from a two-week conference with no boy-toys around, that looks like the best mouthful I've been offered lately. I'm open to suggestions, among other things, from Friday on. What is your schedule and when can you come visit me? You know I want to be your personal fuck-slut, don't you?"

"You keep this up," I said, "and I'm going to have to jack off right now."

"Sigh!" she said, exaggeratedly, "and I'm not there to swallow it,.."

Friday night was quickly agreed upon, and she gave me directions to her home; she also sent instructions to park in her garage and close the door when I got there.

The drive was long and slow, from Austin to Dallas, in part because afternoon traffic was brutal, but mostly because I was working to keep my hard-on and thoughts under control. Raven was very explicit in her stories, much to my enjoyment. And she apparently had few limits to what she would write; I wondered if they applied to her sex life, as well.

The neighborhood she lived in was one where houses were somewhat secluded from each other by trees and intense landscaping. I found her house, one with a two-car garage, and parked my Miata inside, next to her SUV. I lowered the garage door with the button by the entryway into the house, then entered. She had obviously been waiting and heard me arrive as she walked up to me when I came through the door.

"Oof!" I said. Not very flattering, except it was an exclamation of supreme joy and surprise. She was wearing black nylons and garter belt, heels, and the negligee from the pictures she had sent. The right strap was off her shoulder, and the full tit was lustily exposed. The hem hung right at the line of her pussy fully exposing her hairy slit, and her red lips smiled as she came up and kissed me, her right hand reaching down to stoke my cock in my pants.

"I was wondering if you got lost" she chuckled, continuing at first to fondle my cock; then she was undoing my belt and pulling my slacks down. "Close up and personal" she said, pulling my cock out and stroking it.

I was instantly wet, with pre-cum coating the head of my cock and her hand; she continued her work for a moment, getting my cock and her hand wetter. Who was I to resist? With one hand I began unbuttoning my shirt, with the other I contorted myself so that I could run my fingers through her pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" she moaned. The last of that was kind of muffled as she pulled my cock into her mouth. Actions which I didn't quite follow finished with me only in my shoes and socks finger-fucking Raven as she continued to suck my cock. We also wound up on the couch in what I later realized was the parlor overlooking her hot tub.

Slurping, sucking sounds filled my ears as I worked three fingers into her and she continued to suck my cock, as well as lick it and suck on my balls. "Lover," she said, "I enjoy finger fucking just fine, but it's time for you to eat my cunt."

Heads-up alert! Most of the ladies I had been out with avoided the word "cunt" like the plague; Raven obviously didn't, so I knew this was going to be a free-form night. "Cunt-licking and Cock-sucking, as you wish, dear slut. I was looking forward to drinking your cunt juice and feeding you cock juice, so..." Whatever I was thinking of saying was forgotten as I sucked and slurped her cunt lips into my mouth and stuck a finger up her ass. She wiggled and gasped, and slurped even harder on my cock.

Working through her hairy cunt lips was like looking for buried treasure; her cunt juices were matting her cunt hair and the taste and aroma seemed to make my cock grow more than it usually does. I ran my tongue from her clit to her ass hole, all the while slipping fingers in both her slit and then her ass as the positioning allowed. In return she ran her tongue up and down my rod, then rubbed her face around my crotch, getting a sheen on her cheeks and pre-cum drops in her hair. I knew we were both getting hair in our teeth, but that is part of the joy of hairy oral sex. We had talked about this before, and both agreed that shaven pussies and cocks were not our preference.

It seems like it wasn't long, even though I knew better, before my finger fucking her cunt while tonguing her clit massaged her g-spot into an orgasm. I could feel her begin to tense up, and she was nipping on the end of my cock a little. I raised my hips above her as we had morphed into the position where I was on top; this way my cock would be out of her mouth when she came; no since taking chances. And then, like a California quake, she started coming, accompanied by her letting me know in no uncertain terms.

"Uhhhhh.... OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK I"M CUMMINGGGGGGGG.....", followed by more grunting and and intense shaking; the shaking started, stopped... then started, stopped... then started again, finally tailoring off. "Ohhhhh, fuckkkk." she moaned. I carefully lapped up her cunt juices, avoiding her cunt lips and clit so as not to irritate her sensitive skin. Besides, I wanted more cunt-licking before this was over, and she was going to need the respite.

"Oh, you wonderful mother-fucker." she said, finally breathing deeply and beginning to relax. "That was the best cunt-licking I've had since I don't know when."
 "Just the first of may, I hope." I said, "My aim is to pleasure you... any way and as often as I can.
 "My turn." she said, and pushed me over on my back. She briefly licked and sucked on my cock, then she raised up and straddled, me, spreading her cunt lips wide and guiding my cock into the hairy, dripping fuck hole that I had just eaten.

"I'm going to fuck you almost sensless", she said, "and then I'm going to eat your fuck juices; I'm going to drain your balls and cock, hopefully better than you've ever been drained before." She lowered herself on to me, then began the up and down fuck motion we all love so well. Her tits bounced as she fucked away, rotating her hips slightly to get the best fucking feeling we could share. I joined in, counter-rotating on occasion so my cock would slip around inside her wet, cummy cunt and keep her energized.

"Lean over, babe," I said, "and let me suck your beautify fucking tits.
 As she leaned over and I sucked on one tit and fondled the other she whispered into my ear "How do you know my tits fuck?"

I was enjoying the puckering effect of her cunt lips on my cock while we were fucking, and let her tit slip out of my mouth and said "Gorgeous, if your tits haven't fucked before they will before this night is over, just like your sweet cock-sucking, cum eating mouth, your cum-coated hands, and your juicy, cummy cunt."

"You say the sweetest things, you hot, fucking prick. I had no idea what I was missing... by the way, don't cum in my cunt, at least not yet. Before we finish this round you have to shoot you cock cum in my mouth."

Our fuck session continued for a while, with several position changes. She enjoyed both the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions, then I slipped her into the doggy position. 
"Don't call it "doggy", please." she said. "One of the stories on the website refers to it as the 'Girley Girl Style', and that is what I prefer."

"Ok, 'Girley Girl Style' it is.", I said. Then I spread her legs apart so I could see her wonderfully hairy cunt from behind and slid the head of my cock into her plump cunt lips and deeply into her cummy cunt, I reached around and grabbed each tit in my hand, leaning on her as we began fucking again. She worked her hips so her cunt and my cock met in as many different angles as possible; we continued fucking, telling each other how our cock and cunt fuck please us, how we enjoyed feeling our fuck-flesh against each other, and talking about how cummy her couch was going to be.

"Who gives a fuck?" she said, as I played with her tits and told her what a wonderful fucking slut she was. And then I felt the twinges in my balls; she felt it to. "Pull out! Pull out!" she commanded. "I'm going to eat your fucking cum, you cunt-licker, you... Just like you ate my cunt juice I intend to eat your cock juice.
 I barely got my cock out of her cunt and up to her mouth when I started cumming. The first spurt landed partly on her tits, chin and in her mouth, then she pulled me into her warm, wet cunt-like mouth and sucked for all she was worth. Several spurts of cum flooded her mouth and leaked out of her lips, onto her chin. I was panting heavily and still fucking her mouth, though the cum spurts had ended. She leaned back and opened her mouth, showing me the cum in her mouth as she used her tongue to move it around. She used a finger to wipe up a drop of the cum on her chin and licked it clean, then rubbed my slickened cock on her face, not quite a facial but lustily juicing herself just the same.

She burped. "Must be someone I ate." she grinned, the cum stains on her face and mouth reflecting the lighting. We got up and fondled each other into the bedroom, her pulling on my cock, me finger fucking her cummy cunt.

It was proving to be one fucking wonderful night....