Raven Ch.02

Story Info
My lust for Raven spirals out of control.
2.5k words
40.9k
4
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niqqi_6
Niqqi_6
6 Followers

I would just like to say that I have had a few nasty comments about the morality of my characters in the first chapter. This story is based on mostly fiction and very little reality. Therefore, the morality of my characters is NOT the main focus of this story.

*****

Ever since Raven gave me a little taste of her honey love, I've been unable to think of anything else. She is constantly on my mind. I don't know how to make it stop. It's not just her beauty. Don't get me wrong, she's a very gorgeous woman. But, she's also one of the smartest, funniest people I've ever met.

Her smile lights up a room, her voice gives me goosebumps. Her touch drives me insane. I try to sneak in a touch whenever we have a few seconds to ourselves. That isn't often at all. But when my wife leaves the room for a few seconds we manage to sneak in a kiss or two.

I think my wife figured out something was going on. All of a sudden she started making excuses not to hang out with Brian and Raven.

"Honestly Jeremy," she was saying, "why does that bitch have to come over so much?"

"I happen to enjoy their company." I replied.

"No, you enjoy looking at her ass. You think you're slick? I saw you kissing her."

I was floored. I thought we had been careful. Obviously not careful enough. I think it was a trap to see if I would confess. Of course I wouldn't. I'm too smart for that.

"You're crazy. Did you stop taking your medication dear?" I asked her.

She was always accusing me of being with someone. I had enough.

"I'm not gonna argue with you. I'm going to for a walk."

I grabbed my jacket and slammed the front door behind me. I lit my cigarette and walked off in the direction of Raven's house. I wondered if Brian was home. I didn't care. I needed to see her.

I walked up to her front door. I could hear voices, so I decided to peer in the window. The house was dark except for the glare from the television. I could see Raven getting a massage on the the living room floor. The masseuse was pouring oil all over Raven's body and rubbing it in ever so gently.

I could feel myself getting hard right away. I looked around to make sure no one could see me acting like a peeping Tom. There was no one around. I tried to cross my legs in a lame attempt to lose my erection. It wasn't working.

Why did she always have to do things to drive me wild? Even though she had no idea that I was there, I still had the feeling that was teasing me.

I took a deep drag off my cigarette and tossed it on the ground. I looked around to make sure no one was outside again and I started to rub myself. First I started off slow, then I picked up the pace. I think the excitement of possibly getting caught just added to my passion.

I haven't masterbated this much since I was probably in my teens. I can't believe that a woman could make me so horny all the time. Just the mention of her name would make my pole stand at full attention.

I thought if I waited for the masseuse to leave then we could have a few minutes alone.

I saw Raven shaking the hand of her masseuse and opening the door for her to exit. I waited until I saw the lady leave and I went and knocked on Raven's door.

I could hear her saying something. It sounded like: " Did you forget something?"

The door opened and there was Raven. She was gorgeous even wearing sweats and no make-up. Her long, shiny black hair was tucked into a neat bun.

"Jeremy!" she exclaimed, "what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I've been thinking about you Raven. Non-stop. I need you."

I couldn't understand why she was looking at me that way. She looked almost frightened.

"Is Brian here?" I asked her.

She backed away from me and glanced at the front door. Seeing her that way made me want to take her then and there.

"He'll be home in a minute." she said in an uneasy tone.

She licked her pouty lips and backed away from me again. I just wanted to smell her. Taste her.

"Next time you should call first," she said bluntly, "I have company coming in a few minutes."

I walked toward her again. Again, she backed up toward the hall. She almost looked like she was about to run from me.

"Don't you want me anymore?" I asked her.

She stared at me with the strangest expression I had ever seen. It was like she was looking at a stranger instead of the man who had been pining over her for months.

"I've never wanted you." she told me gruffly.

I grabbed her wrist to make her listen to me.

"What about the night you let me make love to you? You wanted me then." I yelled at her.

She was really scared now. Even if she didn't say so, the look of fear in her chocolatey eyes told another story.

"Jeremy," she started, "that never happened."

Now it was my turn to be in shock. How was she going to tell me that the best night of my life never happened? Like I'm a crazy lunatic who confuses real sex with my imagination.

I was upset. I slapped her. I can't believe I slapped her beautiful face. She flinched. There were a couple drops of blood that were starting to trickle down the corner of her lip.

I tried to wipe it away, but she pushed me and tried to run out the door. I blocked her exit and tossed her to the sofa.

"I don't wanna hurt you. I love you." I tried to explain.

It was that frightened look that made me snap. Why was she looking at me that way?

"Dude, you're married. Me and your wife are friends. What the hell is your problem?" she asked in an almost icy tone.

"I'm talking about you and me making love on this couch two weeks ago."

"That never happened. Don't you remember getting so drunk that you passed out on the floor?"

I searched my memory and all I could remember was making love to my black princess on the sofa. I remember running my fingers through her thick, black locks. I remember the way her tongue felt when it was probing deep inside my mouth.

I remember the way her body shuddered as I caressed her silky skin.

I specifically remember opening her lips and sliding my tongue inside her moist, inviting slit. She threw her head back and laughed at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"You really don't remember do you?" she asked in a snide tone.

"I remember making love to you. You're the first black woman I've ever been with."

She laughed again. Even though I was in love with her, I wanted to shake her. I wanted to make her stop that laughing. I clenched and unclenched my fist in an attempt to control the anger that I could feel rising inside me.

"We never had a relationship Jeremy."

I could hear her voice echo in my head. I must have lost control for a second there, because the next thing I remember is me snatching off her sweatshirt. She slapped my hand away and made a break for the front door.

I jumped over her sofa, knocking over an antique vase that was resting on the table. The plants crashed to the floor, getting soil and water all over the white carpet.

She looked back at me and I could see the terror creep back across her lovely face. I grabbed her wrist and twisted it at an uncomfortable angle.

"Please let me go." she cried out.

That amused me. I finally had power over her. I pulled her close to me and she could feel the bulge inside my pants.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked in a frightened tone.

"I just wanna make love to you again." I said softly.

She wriggled her arm and got loose from my grasp. She ran down the hall and into her bedroom. I could hear her slide something in front the door to lock me out.

"Raven, I just want to be near you." I shouted through the locked door.

"I'm calling the cops you sick fuck!"

I could hear her pressing buttons on the cordless phone in her room. I snuck outside and cut the phone line. I thought I saw headlights in the distance, so I hid behind a tree to make sure no one was coming.

The car made a left turn and I could hear the rumble of the engine as it disappeared from my view.

I went back inside. I could hear her loud sobs coming from the bedroom.

"What the hell did you do to my phone?" she screamed.

"I cut the line so we could be alone. I didn't want the cops to come interrupt us baby."

I couldn't understand why she was acting this way now. How do you make love to someone only to have them shun you afterward?

I kicked the door with my boot. It was starting to give way.

"You stupid fucker! I have my cell phone in here."

I knew she was bluffing. Her phone was on the sofa. That infuriated me more. How could she take me for a sucker?

"You lying bitch!" i screamed as I kicked the door again. I could tell that it was about to give, so I gave it another good kick and it opened.

She was trying to crawl out the window, but I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back in. I smacked her across her face. How dare she make work for it?

I threw her onto her soft bed. She screamed again, so I smacked her once more. She quickly clutched her face as her mouth fell open in surprise. Her face was red now, and my handprint was clearly visible.

I pulled off her sweatpants and tossed them into a heap on the floor. Then I slowly removed her panties. They were blue, lace panties. I held the damp crotch area underneath my nose to breathe in her intoxicating scent. She smelled so good.

I removed her blue bra, and her large, perfectly shaped breasts fell out. I grabbed one and slowly twirled her plump, brown nipple between my index finger and my thumb.

I pinched it and she cried out. She was trying to push away my hand. I was starting to get angry again. I raised my hand like I was about to backhand her. That made her stop squirming around.

"Please don't do this." The little bitch was begging me now.

I guess she didn't know she was turning me on more. My already erect tool was throbbing uncontrollably. It was so swollen, and stiff that it hurt. I had to free it from its prison. I unbuckled my belt with my free hand. She looked like she knew what was about to happen, but it was too late for me to care.

I slid my boxers around my ankles and let my stiff cock twitch in front of her. I was so horny that my dick was starting to leak pre-cum all over her sheets.

"That thing will never fit inside me." she said tearfully.

"It did last time." I told her proudly.

"Jeremy, we didn't have sex that night."

Why did she keep saying that? She knows it was good sex, so why was she denying it? She was screaming and moaning so loud, the neighbors thought she was hurt last time.

"Yes we did."

I pinched her nipple harder this time, making her gasp out loud.

"No, listen to me. Do you remember that you passed out over here?" she asked.

"I remember sticking it deep inside you and you telling me it was the best dick you ever had." I replied.

"No, we put you on the sofa to sleep it off. When we came in here a couple hours later, you were kissing my dog and you were fucking the pillows that were on my couch."

How could she make that up? Maybe she didn't want her fiance' to know about us yet or something.

"You were kissing my dog Lucky." she said.

She started laughing. Was that true? I couldn't really remember.

"If that's true, that gives me more reason to wanna do you."

I spat in my hand and rubbed it around her entrance. I took hold of my magic stick and guided it inside her. She thrashed around, and kicked and hollered, but that it even better.

I pulled it out slowly and stuck it in a little bit. I moved my hips to massage her clit with the head of my penis. She was still moving around, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and told her to be still.

I thrust myself deep inside her, making her moan out loud. I couldn't tell if she was having fun or not, but I didn't care. She kept laughing at me and I had to teach her a lesson.

I grabbed her hair and made her turn over. She was now in the doggystyle position with her luscious arse aimed right at me. I smacked it and she screamed again. I wished she would stop screaming already.

I slid myself inside her slowly.

"You like that don't you?" I asked her.

She didn't reply. I took that to mean yes as I plowed into her again.

I grasped her hips for leverage and felt myself go even deeper inside her. I started to thrust faster. The sweat from my brow dripped onto her back making it too slippery to hold onto.

So I grabbed her hair instead.

She let out a low groan as I pounded her tight pussy. She was so wet. The sound of our two bodies slapping together was too much for me to take.

"I think I'm gonna cum." I said hoarsely as I pulled myself out of her.

I came all over her back and on her thighs. My body jerked and shook as I spilled the last of my love juice onto her soft, golden body.

I tossed her the sweat shirt and told her to get dressed. She did without hesitation. I heard the front door open. She started screaming again. Brian came into the room and the cops were right behind him.

"And that's how I wound up here in the psychiatric ward of Cedar Meadows maximum security prison." I said to my cellmate.

"Wow. You got sent here for a piece of ass?" he asked incredulously, "how long did you get?"

"90 years. But it was worth it."

My cellmate looked at me and rolled up another cigarette.

"Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I was President of the United States?" I asked.

The End

Niqqi_6
Niqqi_6
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
cool

I thought the ending was hilarious. You are such a good writer and i really can't wait for more stories from you if theyre as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
haha

Fucken hilarious. Strange, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Inventive

I really liked both chapters of this story. Some people may find the abuse offensive, but I loved it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raven Previous Part
Raven Series Info

Similar Stories

Want When Want Becomes Need.in Interracial Love
The Monster behind the Desk I get what I want.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Only For One Night Ch. 01 For one night, they throw caution to the wind.in Interracial Love
Big Booty, Big Breasted Black Boss John is tempted by Gabby, his sexy black employer.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
More Stories