Raven: My Goth Sister

Story Info
Sister turns brother's dominant personality upside down.
9.3k words
4.4
169.7k
205
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubM
SubM
37 Followers

Author's Note: This is my second story. I only received one comment from my first story. It was very critical, but helpful. Basically it told me to proofread my work. I took that advice and hope the same problems are not as evident. I encourage everyone that reads this story to vote on it and write comments. Thanks Calit69.

*******************

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I rubbed my hard cock through the thin material of the see through panties I had on.

My name is Scott and I was an 18 year old high school graduate enjoying the last summer before I went off to the state university. I was very popular and had no shortage of friends or girlfriends. Although, I preferred to be single in order to move from girl to girl. I was the jock type, but was limited to some sports because of my height. I was only 5 foot 6 and there were no signs that I would be getting any taller. Therefore, I stuck to soccer and baseball which was fine by me even though I would have loved to play football. I had a hard tight body and weighed 170 pounds with almost no body fat which was due to my extensive gym time. My six pack was chiseled like a Greek god and was accented by my large pecs and broad shoulders. I had long wavy black hair and brown eyes.

I had a dominate personality. Everybody said that was due to the Napoleon syndrome I had because of my height. But as far as I was concerned, I had earned the right to act like I did because of my hard work. This personality transcended into the bedroom. I called the shots no matter what the girls wanted. To me, there was nothing hotter than when I grabbed a girl by the back of her head and shoved my hard 6 inches into her throat. Or when I took her from behind, grabbing a fistful of hair and fucking her senseless. Being dominate all the time, I craved to be submissive and if no one else would make me, I would make myself. This is where the panties came in.

I first encountered this arousing position when I had stolen Raven's laundry basket because my mother was using mine. Raven was my sister, her real name was Samantha, but she was into the Goth lifestyle and preferred to be called Raven. She had piercings throughout her face. Her left eyebrow had a couple of rings in it and each ear had five studs. The right side of her lip had a shiny ring that countered the dark, usually black, lipstick she wore.

She looked like a vampire most of the time, very pale, like she hadn't seen the sun in years. Her hair was short, cut right below the ears, and was dark black, although she was born a blonde. She was taller than me, about 5'9 and was a little bit overweight. She had some slight love handles, but the extra weight added to her great firm D cups. If she would have just hung out with the girls I fucked, she could have been a stunner. Needless to say, we didn't have a great relationship because of our differences in, well, everything. She was a year older and graduated with me because she was held back a year. To all my friends, she was a loser and to all her friends, I was the epitome of what they were rebelling against.

But anyway, back to the panty situation. I started to throw a shirt in the basket and saw them. It was a black thong, nothing overly erotic about it, just a plain black thong. I picked it up, stretched it out, and examined it. Two strings connected to a small triangle in the back and then to a bigger triangle in the front. Another string connected the tips of the triangles. Upon further examination, I saw a white residue where my sister's pussy would have rested. I was an avid pussy eater, loving the taste and smell. My mind started to ponder...

"I wonder if sis's pussy smells like everybody elses?" I thought.

As soon as that thought entered my mind, I knew I was destined for trouble. My cock agreed by starting to stiffen. My mind raced with thoughts of shame while my body begged me to keep going down this dark road. My body won, and I slowly brought the front up to my nose. Taking a little sniffle, I smelled the sweet, tart fragrance of my sister. Immediately my body responded, sending waves of blood to my extremities causing me to get light headed. My dick was in control now, and it told my nose to take another whiff. I blew all of the air out of my lungs, then I smashed the panties to my face and inhaled deeply.

I fell backwards on the bed, not caring if someone saw me, just wanting to continue doing what I was doing. My body started to shake, I hadn't even touched myself, but I felt an orgasm rapidly approaching. My free hand wrestled with time trying to get my jeans and boxers down before I had to add them to the laundry. My cock sprang out and I started to cum.

"Uhhhhhhhhh...uh...uuuuh..." I moaned as the volcanic eruption of semen spewed from my cock.

Streams of cum shot in the air only to lose the battle with gravity and fall back on my shirt, stomach, and legs. I had just cum, if not harder, than as hard as I ever had without touching myself. And it was all due to my sister's panties.

It didn't take long for this one incident to multiply into others. Soon I found myself sneaking into my sister's and mother's rooms looking for dirty panties. I eventually started to wear them and that's where the real fun started to happen. I loved the feel of the tight material gripping every inch of my cock. It excited my so much that I couldn't get the panties up and over my soft cock before it was hard. I would bend over on all fours, rubbing my cock through the material while using my other hand to play with my ass all while looking at the action through a mirror. I would usually cum in the panties feeling the hot spunk spread around my cock and balls. When I was finished, I would wash them with the rest of my clothes. This became a regular thing for me and much of my time was preoccupied with looking for new panties.

This brings us to the present. I was bent over on all fours, rubbing my cock and ass through my newest pair of panties looking forward to the powerful orgasm that always followed. I didn't have to wait long as my cock starting spurting hot cum into the front of my panties. I collapsed on the bed and my body shook as the orgasm flowed through it. Eyes closed hard, a flash of light shot through the darkness.

"Wow, that was intense." I said softly to myself, thinking I had never seen that before.

I took the panties off and got a towel to clean myself up. I stuffed the panties in the middle of my dirty clothes to hide them as best as I could and hopped in the shower. My mother had been bugging me all summer to get a job, so I was going to get online then go out and start looking today. It was about 9:00am on a Monday and my mother, father, and sister were all at their jobs. Leaving me to be the bum of the family, but this had also given me the time I needed to score my panties. A time I knew I would miss if I got a job.

I got dressed and went to Raven's room to use her computer. Her computer was faster than mine and although she forbids me to use it, I did whenever I could get away with it. After a few minutes of searching some local job listings, I decided to poke around on her computer. Usually I wasn't too invasive except for the panty thing, but I was feeling nosey today. I checked the "recent file" section on her computer in about every program and nothing popped up. I looked at her website history and it was all cleared. She definitely had something to hide because she kept everything clean. I started to go through her favorites, clicking on everyone because I had disguised the name of some of my favorites and thought she might have done the same. Most were of Goth bands and other stuff I wasn't interested in. Eventually, the 11th one out of the 13, titled "Internal Revenue Service" popped up a forum. The forum was a BDSM Goth forum.

My cock twitched and although I had become more sexually interested in my sister because of the panties she was providing, I certainly hadn't delved into her sexual likes and dislikes. She was the opposite of my type and this had kept those doors closed in my mind. But with it staring me right in the face, I couldn't resist finding out her sexual secrets.

"Jackpot!" I thought to myself.

She was already signed in. She must have accidentally stayed signed in or left the "remember me" button clicked. I was online as "Raventha", obviously a mix of both her names.

"Scott. You home?" I heard my sister yell out.

I quickly shutdown the site and fixed the computer to appear that it had never been touched. I darted back to my room.

"Yeah, what's up?" I yelled back.

"Nothing, just seeing if you were still here or if you had made an attempt to get a job yet." She yelled back in a sassy voice.

I went downstairs and saw her fixing something to eat in the kitchen.

"I was getting ready to..." I yapped back.

Damn, she was more beautiful than I had given her credit for. I looked her up and down from behind. She was wearing black thigh high boots with black panty hose that rose all the way up her legs. The hose had holes throughout them. She was wearing a tight black miniskirt with a silver belt. Her shirt was cut off above her belly, showing me the small of her back and her love handles.

She bent over the kitchen aisle attempting to reach her plate and her miniskirt rose up. She had holes cut in the hose around her ass and it was beautiful. Each globe of flesh was popping out of the holes and I wanted to get on my knees and feast. My hand instinctively went to my cock as I enjoyed the view. Her ass was wiggling as she tried to get more leverage to reach her food. Actually, it was shaking; it looked like a little too much. She turned around quickly, surprising me. My cock had begun to form a tent in my pants.

"What were you just doing?" she said with an inquisitive look on her face.

"Umm... what do you mean?" I said back dumbly.

"Your hand was on your crotch, what the fuck were you doing?" she said back in an upset tone.

"I had an itch sis... god... sorry," I said back quickly.

"Well do that shit in private. Nobody here wants to see it!" she snapped back.

I didn't know if she knew what I was doing. But I was sure my hard cock was visible through my jeans. The sight of her front didn't help either. Her shirt was tight against her breasts pushing the tops of them out of it. A tattoo of a rose encircled her belly button. She had a silver choker necklace around her neck. Her lips were big and black and her eyes were the same except for the beautiful blue in the middle. She had dyed a strip of her bangs purple. She looked hot and I didn't know why.

"What are you doing home so early?" I asked.

"Not that it is any of your business, but I was gonna grab some food here so I didn't have to buy any, it's called saving, not that you would know anything about that," she said sarcastically.

"Alright well, I'll leave you to eat, see you later." I said in a kinder way than I usually spoke to her.

"What the hell was going on here?" I thought to myself. I was all of the sudden sexually attracted to my sister. I had no idea this was coming and was worried because I usually got what I wanted.

I went back upstairs and locked the door to my room. I closed my eyes and started to vision my sister taking my hard cock into her mouth. Me grabbing her by that choker and pulling her tightly into my crotch shoving my cock down her throat. I grabbed the panties I had just cum in and tried to recover her scent. It was mixed with mine and was even more intense. I started sniffing and stroking while imagining dominating my Goth sister which brought me to a powerful orgasm.

As I laid there in a state of bliss, I decided I needed to get on that forum and learn more about my sister's sexual desires if I truly wanted to fuck her.

I logged onto the site from my computer and started scrolling through the different threads looking for posts by "Raventha", but nothing. There were thousands of posts and no way to search them all. I wasn't even sure if she did post. The best way would be to get on her computer again and search through her archived posts. But since it was already getting late in the day and I didn't want to run the chance of getting busted, I decided to use the rest of the day to look for a job. I would try her computer again tomorrow.

I filled out a few applications and got my hopes up on a few of the jobs. But my sister was occupying my mind for the most part. Mondays were typically family night with pizza and games. Deciding to add a little extra excitement to the night, I grabbed the white panties with black lace around the edges that always made me feel extra sexy. These were a pair of panties I had stolen from my sister during the start of my fetish. She had never said anything about them, but I had always returned the pairs after that thinking that one pair was one too many. I slipped them up my legs and instantly got hard. I hoped I would get use to the material and be able to pull this off. I slipped on a t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. This would help somewhat hide any bulges I might get.

That night my parents ordered pizza and we all sat down at the table. My dad was at the head of the table and my mom opposite of him. Raven was already sitting down, so I took the empty chair across from her. I was asked about my job search and my sister was asked about her job.

"Samantha isn't working too hard, she comes home during the middle of the day." I teased.

"I told you I was getting lunch!" she shouted at me.

"And don't call me SAMANTHA...LITTLE DICK!" she continued, throwing in a nickname that she liked to call me because of my height.

Then, through the cover of the table, she stomped on my bare foot with hair hose covered heel.

"Oww...damnit!" I said looking at her with pain in my face. It hurt so bad that I was mumbling curse words and my eyes were getting wet.

Her demeanor changed, as she realized she had actually hurt me.

"Settle down everybody, act civil for Christ's sake!" my father said with desperation, just wanting to have a quiet, sane dinner.

"Well RAVEN is ..." I started to shout.

But I felt a soft material rubbing my foot and I looked into Raven's eyes and she had a look of concern on her face. Her hose covered foot felt incredible. It rubbed back and forth on my sore spot, and then started to get higher and higher. She circled my ankle and traced up my calf. I stuck my leg out towards her resting it on one of her legs to give her better access. The nylon material tracing my calf combined with the cotton material gripping my balls made my cock start to grow.

"It's ok." I mouthed to her in silence.

She smiled back and then kicked my knee.

"Damnit!" I said under my breath, as my mind shifted to the pain in my knee and my cock shrunk.

"That was interesting," I thought to myself.

Raven has never touched me like that and I wondered why she had.

"Was she possibly into me? Could she be having the same thoughts I have been having?" I continued to ponder.

"Na, she just teased me with her foot so she could bring me down further by kicking me in the knee." I thought to myself dismissing the idea.

We finished eating and my parents announced that we weren't playing a game tonight and they were going to a movie. We were free to do whatever we wanted. Being that it was a Monday, my friends all had jobs and had work in the morning. I decided to hangout at the house and watch some TV. I heard my sister tell my parents she was planning on doing the same thing. This isn't something we did often, if ever, but I thought it would be a good opportunity to spend some time with her.

Raven went upstairs to put on some lounge wear while I took a seat in front of the TV and started surfing.

"So what are we going to watch?" Raven asked.

"I don't..." is all I could manage to say as my eyes fixated on my sister.

She was standing at the bottom of the stairs. She wore a thin, long black t-shirt with the emblem of one of her Goth bands on it. It was just long enough to cover her panties. Her pale legs were beautiful. They were chunky, but flawless. My eyes locked on her crotch where the black shirt met her white legs.

"What?" she said breaking my trance and moving to sit next to me on the couch.

"I'm not sure, still looking for something." I replied trying not to stare.

Raven sat next to me on the couch and we pulled a blanket over us. I started to flip through the channels and eventually landed on an HBO documentary titled "Suicide Girls". Being curious to what it was, I waited for the picture to appear. The picture popped up showing three hot, nude, and young women with multiple piercings and tattoos. I almost dropped the remote in an attempt to change the channel, finally managing to push whatever buttons I could to get it to go away. The channel landed onto a screen that asked me to call if I wanted to order it. I took a deep breath and looked at my sister; she turned and looked at me with her blue eyes.

"Change it back." she said in a soft voice.

"Excuse me!" I replied back with shock.

"I want to see their peircings and tattoos," she said back with a "duh" attitude.

"I don't know if that's appropriate for us to watch together," I said.

"It's only not appropriate if you plan on whacking off in front of me." she said smiling back at me knowing the embarrassment she had just caused.

"Fine..." I said hitting the previous button.

"God they are gorgeous!" she said to herself, examining the women like they were role models.

"What do you think Scott?" she asked.

"Huh." I said not knowing what she meant.

"Do you think these women are attractive?" She asked with her ears listening carefully.

"Uhh...yeah... they are hot," I said back nonchalantly.

"What?... These are nothing like the women you bring around here." She said shocked.

"Well" I stammered... "I guess I just recently started to appreciate women like this," I murmured.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, watching the girls play around in all their naked glory.

"I want it... I want it...that's fucking awesome!" Raven said freaking out.

"What?" I asked.

"That tattoo," she said.

"What tattoo...there are a thousand on the screen," I said with a "how the fuck am I suppose to know which one" look.

"The little monkey!" she said pointing.

I scanned the screen for the monkey. My cock twitched when I found it. It was a cute little monkey hanging from one of the girl's nipples.

"Really?... you want to put a tattoo there?" I asked with my bulge growing.

"Hell yes... don't you think that would be hot?" she said eagerly.

"Yeah," I said without thinking.

"I mean no... on someone else it would be," I corrected myself.

"I've even got something it could hang from," she mumbled to herself.

"I don't know what that means...but... that's it... we are turning this off!" I said changing the channel and putting the remote by my side.

"Noooooooooooo....." Raven screamed "Turn it back....now Scott!" she cried out.

Out of nowhere, my sister dove over my lap for the remote. I grabbed it quickly stuffing it behind me. She was lying over my lap and reaching around towards my ass. Her arm was causing my shorts to rise and I could feel the lace material of my panties creeping out. I felt her arm brushing against it and I prayed she didn't feel it. But I soon became distracted from that when my eye caught her panty clad ass. It was now clearly in view from her t-shirt being pushed up due to her attack on me. She was wearing a purple thong that matched her streak of hair. Her perfect ass was in full view for my eyes.

My cock was rigid. My sister was unknowingly giving me a belly job by gyrating her stomach onto my hard cock. I was just scanning every inch of her fat, firm ass. I traced the string until I came to her dark asshole which shown nicely against her pale skin. I wanted to lick it and follow the string to her pussy and give her the tongue fucking of her life. All of these dirty thoughts combined with my sister's belly rubbing the soft panty material against my cock was too much.

SubM
SubM
37 Followers