Raven: My Goth Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubM
SubM
38 Followers

"Uhhhhhhh ...uhhhhhhhh...faster...slower!" she groaned commanding the speed of my tongue.

Even though my face was getting raw, I felt like I could do it all day. With all her strength, she pushed me stiffly into her pussy. And with whatever strength she had left, she pushed her hips up to me. Grinding, slowly, then fast, moaning every time my face brushed her clit. Every time she got close to cumming she slowed down and told me to stop licking. This lasted for over twenty minutes. Then I felt her fingers tighten, pulling my hair and pushing me hard into her crotch. Her thighs squeezed tightly around my face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............." my sister cried out as she came.

"Uh....uh...uh...uh...," she moaned as her pussy contracted with her grunts and fluid shot out with each erotic sound. I sucked and swallowed tasting her. As she was recovering, laying her head down, I took the opportunity to clean up what I had missed. Licking her thighs, around her heart and her dagger tattoos, cleaning up every last drop of nectar.

She graciously allowed me to continue to lick her legs, traveling all the way down to her feet while I awaited her next commands. Raven sat up and got on her knees facing me. Her black cock was inches from my face. She guided me to her dick as she had guided me to her ass, very gently and slowly.

"Open your mouth as wide as you can little dick!" Raven commanded while still short of breath from her orgasm.

"Yes mistress," I replied opening my mouth until I heard my jaw pop.

She started pushing the cock into my mouth. It slid past my lips and teeth onto my tongue. Inch by Inch it was inserted until I coughed. She pulled back a little leaving about three inches in my mouth.

"I want my cock dripping with saliva..." she said "and you will as well" she added.

I closed my lips around my teeth and then the rubber cock. I had never sucked a cock or attempted to act like I was. So I just did what I thought other women did to me. There was no shortage of saliva; my mouth seemed to be craving the cock. I slid my lips up her cock sliding my tongue underneath. Then I slid it back down swirling my tongue around the head and shaft. Raven grabbed the back of my head and helped me.

"Suck my cock. Slut!" She commanded as she pushed my head further down on her cock.

"Es... istress..." I managed to get past her cock.

I was so turned on. My cock was hard and I hoped I would eventually have the favor returned. I was really getting into sucking her cock. My head bobbed up and down under the guide of her hands. I tried to take her dick all the way down my throat, but couldn't get more than four inches in. She pulled it from my mouth. Her cock was dripping with saliva.

"Ahhh... you have done so good," She praised.

"Look at it, slick with your spit!" She happily said pointing at it.

"But I do expect you to eventually take this rod all the way down your throat," she criticized.

I stared at it and my ass squeezed tight. I was so horny and under her control. I had accepted my fate, knowing that this dripping black cock would be going into me, but I was still scared. Raven got off the bed and repositioned on the bed behind me.

"Lay your head down on the pillow and arch your ass into the air!" Raven commanded sweetly.

I lifted my ass in the air and closed my eyes as my head went down to the pillow. I was shaking with fear and anticipation.

"Click," I heard still not opening my eyes.

"Click," I heard again recognizing the sound of a camera.

I guess she wanted something to remember this experience by. Then I felt her slide my panties down to my knees. My mind flashed to all the times I had slid panties down girl's thighs and I wondered if this is how they felt. Did they feel vulnerable, out of control, scared? Next I felt warm air blow past my rectum and then something touched my ass.

"Uhhh..." I whimpered jumping forward.

"Behave!" she said sternly smacking my ass with her hand and grabbing my hips to pull me back.

It touched me again. It was soft and wet and I realized it was her tongue. My fears left me while she rimmed my ass. She treated me as I had her. Circling my opening, and licking every inch of my rectum. She was preparing me for entry. She spit onto my asshole, and then began running her fingers over my hole. Starting with one finger, she probed my insides. She was constantly spitting in an effort to lube my hole effectively. She slid her finger in and out. There wasn't much pain, a few sharp ones, which went away after about 20 probes. She inserted another finger and went through the same process of spitting and probing.

Her fingers left me empty. She rubbed the head of her cock against my opening and the fear returned.

"Ehhh..." I whimpered.

"I am going to make this wonderful for you...I will take care of you and I promise I will not hurt you Scott." Raven said comforting me.

I believed her; she had treated me well so far. My fear was still present, but she made me feel more comfortable. She continued to rub her dick up and down my opening. My cock hung below my balls having lost it's stiffness due to the apprehension. She spit on her cock and my opening. She stopped moving up and down and put pressure on my hole.

"Plop," the head of her cock slid in.

"Ow..." I whimpered.

"Hold on baby... the pain will go away," She assured me.

"Click," she took another picture.

She waited a couple of minutes then continued to push.

"Oww... Oww... Owwwww!" I screamed.

"Hold on one minute," she said.

Popping the head out of my rectum she went back to her closet and came back with some lube. I would have asked her why she didn't use that in the first place, but I didn't want to upset her. She spread it on her cock and my ass. Then pushed the head back in easily. She kept pushing and I could feel her cock going deeper and deeper into me until it was all the way in. The lube made a large difference, I felt almost no pain. She pulled all the way out and waited a minute. Then she pushed all the way back in and paused. She went back out and then back in.

She started to find her rhythm and in no time she was fucking my ass with her black strap-on. At first, it just felt like something sliding in and out of me. But eventually it started to feel good, real good. Raven grabbed my hips and continued fucking me. She was pushing into me and pulling me to her at the same time.

"Smack... Smack...Smack....Smack!" as her thick hips slammed into my ass cheeks.

She was fucking me harder than I had ever fucked any girl. I pushed back into her speeding up the pace.

"Mmmmm..." I groaned.

"Yeah take that cock you sissy little panty wearer!" She said with authority.

"Tell me how much you like me fucking your tight ass!" Raven commanded.

"I love it mistress... please keep pounding my ass!" I screamed in ecstasy.

She slowed down and pulled out of me. I felt empty and disappointed. She started to untie my restraints.

"Flip over onto your back!" she commanded.

"Grab your legs and lift them into the air!" she continued.

"Yes mistress," I replied.

I took my panties the rest of the way off. I grabbed my legs under my knees and lifted my ass into the air. Smiling, she looked deep into my eyes as she had done before. She stared into my eyes as she entered me. She read the look of bliss on my face. She grinned as she started to thrust into me. My cock was flopping around while she pounded my ass. I wanted to cum so bad, but I needed some type of physical contact on my dick.

Raven solved that problem by grabbing my pole firmly. While pushing in, she stroked my cock up. When she pulled out, she stroked my cock down. I put my hands over my face and thrashed around wildly. I was in a state of complete ecstasy that I had never been too. She pushed hard into me, falling over my body. Her soft black lips landed on mine and she shoved her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately.

"Uhhhhhhh......mmmmmmmmmmm......" I moaned deeply into her mouth as my cock started to shoot.

She kept kissing me and pumping my dick as the orgasm rippled through me. Every time she stroked up, a long stream of cum shot out. I must have shot 10 thick jets of cum out. She released her grip on my cock and left my lips. I laid there still feeling the effects of my hard cum. She slowly pulled her cock out and I felt empty again. I was disappointed and wanted her to fuck me again.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. The rose on her belly button was caked with white cum. She dipped a finger down and scooped up some. She moved her finger towards my mouth and I stuck my tongue out. She rubbed it on my tongue and then over my lips. I licked them tasting my own semen. She reached down and got another finger full taking it to her own mouth. She cleaned her finger off smiling wickedly at me. She went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and I decided to just rest for awhile.

"I have to go back to work... I want you to be completely shaved by tonight... Also... Never touch my computer again...oh and don't forget to practice deep throating this cock!" she said listing her demands while unfastening the cock from its strap and giving it to me.

"Yes mistress," I replied getting up from the bed.

I took the new toy to my room. I turned on the shower and began working on my assignments.

SubM
SubM
38 Followers