Raven Nevermourn Ep. 005: PASSiON PIT

Story Info
Heaven vs. Hell! Someone gets hot and bothered.
5.7k words
4.72
3k
1
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

"Mister Alonzo?"

Raven Moore spoke to herself, her former Group Home Administrator's soul attached to her own currently, allowing them a shared consciousness. "Just a random thought to protect Gwen and Jody... Gwen's fiancée died here after you were found dead. Won't that look suspicious? He might not have been on your surveillance camera feed because of this demon Noigel but someone in the neighborhood is bound to see his car. What about his cellphone? It can be tracked right?"

"You're right! We have to protect Gwen and Jody from any suspicion. We also must ask ourselves are any of you safe outside my front door?"

"Well, I did subconsciously create a barrier to protect Jody earlier. Not to mention technically I killed this Brandon guy. I know I was lost in some void within my head at the time it happened, so I kind of don't feel responsible. I mean, yes I am, but not on purpose."

"When I am gone, you will need to find someone obviously a female to assist you in finding out ways to control such events. Possibly your real family if they're still out there."

"Are there records about who left me on the doorstep as a baby?"

"None that I am aware of I'm afraid. From what I understood through meetings with the board going over each girl in our residence you were found alone without even a note. Outside of your first and middle name of Raven Elsbeth. No last name I'm afraid. No birth certificate we simply gave you the last name of Moore."

"Someone sure didn't love me. Why the last name Moore? Because I was just one MORE mouth to feed?"

"You do not know the circumstances of her, his, their decision in abandoning you Raven. If and until you ever do you must keep an open mind. To be honest, you are correct as to how we arrived at your last name. That was of course, before I started at Crowley Manson. I would have given you a more noble name. Something to go along with Elsbeth along the lines of the Elizebethan period. You know me and my Medieval passions."

"Trying! I would like to know my parents. I turned out okay so... even with a name as simple as Moore." She paused to rethink her statement, "Uhhh? Did I turn out okay? I have a pentagram on my lower back that's magically killed someone. Anything satanic can't be good, right?"

"Raven... I have known you for years... I've said it before you were always a perfect Angel."

"So was the Devil before he got kicked out of Heaven though."

"We only know what is written Raven. Unfortunately, all by the hand of man. What is truth from false remains a mystery. Man can be... deceitful even under the best of intentions."

"I'm going to miss your guiding me along Hector. I'll be... lost without you."

"You have access to my identity at your fingertips as long as they last. Although you did just transfer them to Jody. How you succeeded at that is ambitious by itself. While I feel myself fading rapidly I... hope I can find a way to be of service in your future. To... make up for what I... did to you."

"You had no control over my being raped Mister Alonzo. I don't hold you responsible, it was that demon or Incubus or whatever he is that possessed you and made your body do his bidding."

"We both know I often had... impure thoughts."

"Stop it! You said it yourself that's a guy thing and you know it. It's called being human. I lust too you know... being cooped up with all girls I didn't know what guys were about outside of cooks, janitors, and you. Honestly, I never thought about sex with anyone growing up, I barely touched myself. Now that..." She fidgets over her finishing remark, "...I've had sex... I like it. Crave it even. You... showed me how it could feel without even trying. Oh, and I figured Jody needed your hands more than I did. Wait! That sounded bad, didn't it?"

"I get why you transferred my prints to her. Let's not... tell her you did that. She might freak out. But again, if she should ever get arrested and processed and my prints show up... this is all so overwhelming. Concerning my showing you what sex was all about, are we sure it's not this Noigel that showed you? It seems he is intent on showing you what a Succubus is all about. By making you crave sex you might be a danger to others. Try to restraint any urges."

"I'll do my best, but honestly? My pussy is on fire even now. I'm keeping it under wraps but it's there begging for action."

"I am aware of that. I AM inside you Raven. Like you, I'm aware how that sounded."

"What happens when you're... not? You might be the only thing keeping my hormones in check. You said it yourself; my soul is feeding on yours."

"Good point!"

"Are Gwen and Jody... safe with me once you're gone completely? I'm scared Hector."

"I have no doubt that you would never intentionally harm my family. Have some faith in yourself, if not in any deity."

"Is God real?"

"Gwen did say a glowing halo left your lower back and hovered over your head. I can't help but think... feel, that must be a good sign."

"That's true! But you also said everything we know is written or cast down by man. What if everything we know of good, and evil is convoluted?" Their inner communication is disturbed in hearing a vacuum cleaner roar into motion.

"Gwen found my dust buster." Hector acknowledged, "Poor Brandon, while I should be pissed off at him, I often felt he was not a bad soul. I believe he did love Gwen as much as I once did. Even if that bastard hit on my daughter. At least he never acted on it."

"I wonder why my mark disappears and reappears. It's even altering its appearance with the line work." Raven pointed out. "It's like maybe... a good and bad war going on. I can feel both light and darkness within me. Can you sense it being in there?"

"Yes! You are correct. That aspect is where you should focus. Meditate to keep the light overpowering the darkness."

"But is the darkness the enemy?"

"You have seen this Noigel clouding the eyes of those he possesses. Darkness masks our souls. When he controlled me, I was in a void. I could hear you scream even if the void kept others on the outside from hearing it. This is how I know what my body was doing to you."

"Could you hear Noigel's thoughts?"

"No actually... now that you mention it. Only my own thoughts. Subtle glimpses through his eyes."

"You just pictured your dick going in and out of my pussy. You did witness more than you've been admitting. Not that I'm mad, I know you're trying to behave for my sake. I know it's wrong, but I just flashed your memory of that, it was pretty hot seeing something as big as your dick moving in and out of me. Everything is so confusing."

"You are strong Raven, try to overlook such visions. Once I'm gone those should subside. Just hold it all together and think before any and all actions. When you can! I understand when you got lost within yourself and not knowing what you do. There is where you need to find focus. Control your appetite for destruction."

"Wasn't that a song?"

"It was actually an album title for a band called Guns & Roses. You know what? When I'm gone you should play some of my old LP's. I have a record player in my study. I found old hair band music of the 80's relaxing."

"No waterfalls or birds chirping right? I might need that gun of yours to scare them off." She giggled.

"Not that relaxing I'm afraid. Just look for ways to find peace."

"Coming from a guy that found Medieval battles exciting. How relaxing is that?"

"It's the positioning of battles. It's like playing chess. Quiet but deadly!"

"Never learned to play chess. Monopoly and Payday is about it."

"The misfortunes of the system I'm afraid. Keeping the children docile and as innocent as much as possible."

"Shoot!" She freezes, "What if Noigel goes back to Crowley Manson? He might harm my friends to call me out."

"Take some of my cash I left you and purchase a cellphone. Call the Home and check on them periodically."

"Right! Here comes Jody. She made us grilled cheese sandwiches. How can she be hungry after everything she's experienced?"

"When Jody feels out of sorts she cooks. Eating however is the wasteful part. She watches her weight... and her food." He tells Raven as Jody returns with a plate of sectionally cut sandwiches.

"Eat these." Jody sits next to Raven with an encouraging glare. Smiling at her offer Raven realized it had been a few hours since she had eaten her earlier sandwich. Munching on a triangle piece she found it quite tasty.

"Mmm! Compliments to the chef."

"Thanks! Daddy used to love my grilled cheese. I use mustard."

"I hate mustard." Hector told Raven in private, "Do not tell her I told you that."

"I do! So, I'll cover for you Sugar Daddy."

"You really should stop referring to me as that. What I have offered you is a new life is all. Just... look out for yourself, and my daughter."

"I'll give it my best shot. Thanks again, Mister Alonzo. I swear I'll make you proud. I also promise I'll keep you close to my heart even after you go away. I'll never ever forget you."

"I know."

"Is Daddy still here?" Jody pried with curiosity.

"Yes Jody, I am here. For a while longer. In truth we can only guess how long." He speaks through Raven with her blessing.

"Mom's coping better than I imagined after losing Brandon and you. For how long I don't know."

"Be there for her. I love you, Jody."

"I love you too." Jody looked directly into Raven's eyes as if letting her know an emotion was brewing within herself for more than just her devotion toward her father. Raven flared her eyes and sensed Jody's hormonal attachment.

"Uhhh? Hector? I think your daughter... likes me."

"Until you know how to control yourself, I'll ask you not to engage in anything physical. I sense her desire as well. Please let her down... gently."

"I don't share..." There was no lying to Hector, "She is beautiful. If and when... mostly IF the feelings increase, I'll keep her at arm's length."

"Thank you, Raven."

"Yep! Can I have another grilled slice?" She spoke to Jody. A favorable nod led Jody to lift the plate and let Raven take two. Pausing at what was left on the plate the remaining wedges were in the shape of a connected star. How unintentionally ironic! As Jody sat the plate down on the coffee table the plate moved on its own to face them as a pentagram instead. Jody had not noticed but Raven had. "Did you see that, Hector? Now the food is evil."

"Do not jump to conclusions. I believe in signs. While yes it could be interpreted as something dark, we don't really understand it all."

"Um? Question? Is the cheese made from goat's milk?"

"Good lord! Yes... it is."

"There's your sign."

"God help us!" As if on cue the plate again twisted from pentagram to a right side up star, the rim of the plate glowing briefly as if a secondary sign of constant warfare. This time Jody noticed it.

"Whoa!"

"I'll second that!" Raven added. "Maybe I do have a guardian angel."

"That would be me." Hector admitted his intention.

"Awww! Bless you Mister Alonzo... I love you too."

"As you said, always with you Raven... even in memory."

"I demand you stay with me Buddy Boy!" She giggled. "I need my Sugar Daddy. To be honest you're the closest I have to one. Dad that is."

"That... is very touching."

"Don't talk about touching... I'm horny darn it!"

"RESTRAINT!"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

While confusion kept Jody entranced expecting the plate to do more than it had, her mother came out with a baggy of ashes in her hand and headed to the kitchen looking for something appropriate to use as an urn. Nothing seemed fitting until she went to the pantry and discovered a cookie jar on the top shelf. Sitting Brandon's ashes down on a lower shelf she reached up for it and felt something tapping within it. Cradling the jar, she took the lid off and dropped her jaw. Within it was a 9MM handgun. Eyes bulging, she took it out carefully and examined it with curiosity. "When did Hector buy a gun?" Uneasy at holding it, she sat it on the lower shelf next to Brandon then took the baggy and placed it in the cookie jar. Closing it she said a silent prayer that God take him to Heaven.

Preparing to leave the pantry with Brandon's cookie jar casket she paused then reclaimed the gun and added it back inside the jar. It was better than letting Jody find it. With the lid of the jar like a suction cup the contents seemed safe, and his ashes muffled the gun from moving around. Taking it with her out to the living room Gwen sat down briefly and spotted grilled cheese on the coffee table. No appetite under the circumstances she winced at Raven munching away. Rolling her eyes nervously Gwen just snatched up a wedge and took a bite. Nerves! Jody whimpering at her eating a section after seeing the plate move like it had made her worry.

"Raven?" Hector reacted to something, "Gwen has the cookie jar I kept my handgun in."

"Oh, boy! You better take care of that I'm not getting involved there."

"Agreed!" His voice now dominated Raven's vocal cords. "Gwen?"

Haunted still by the effect of hearing his voice through this lovely young girl Gwen teared up. "Yes, I found the gun. I wasn't going to say anything. I needed a worthy urn for Brandon. I have to get him out of your house Hector. If the Police were to investigate and discover traces of him here... I'm afraid I'll crack and be committed to an institution."

"There's a carpet shampooer in the basement closet. When I'm gone clean the bedroom thoroughly. Anywhere in the house Brandon might have left fingerprints. I know it might not be safe leaving the house, but you need to get Brandon's car and cell far away from you. Take his car somewhere that no cameras can see you walk away from it. Clean his cellphone's exterior and abandon it in his vehicle. Wait until morning then call his cell off and on over the next few days to make it look like he hasn't been in touch with you since learning of my death."

"That almost sounds as if you are trying to make the police think he killed you then went on the run." Gwen cocked a brow.

"It does, doesn't it? Oh, good God! I'm sorry if that sounded insensitive. It was not my intention."

"I swear I'm going to have a nervous breakdown."

"Keep your head for Jody please. Jody... I know I've always told you that honesty is the best policy but... start learning to lie more often." Jody hearing her father's strange advice wanted to laugh but suppressed it, she often lied to her parents as it were. Today should be no different even if it meant to bite her tongue.

"Okay daddy! For the sake of our family."

"Good! Well... bad, but good! Ask for forgiveness each time you lie."

"Hector?" Gwen asked, "Why do you own a gun?"

"Intruders! One never knows."

"Do you even know how to shoot one?"

"Sixty-six hours at the firing range current... ly. The last time was on the sixth of this month."

"666?" Raven shuddered in her thoughts. "What are the odds of that?"

"6:00 PM too. Purely coincidence!"

"Is anything coincidental now?"

"That was long before you got this mark Raven."

"True! It's just like... an omen maybe?"

"Stop thinking so much about connective tissue in this manner."

"Connective tissue... could this be hereditary?"

"Someday you will likely know. For now, live one day at a time Miss Moore."

"Mourn!"

"Pardon?"

"I think I'll change my name to Mourn. It fits as to how I feel when I lose someone possibly due to me."

"That is random."

"I know but... strangely, I kind of like it. It's catchy... Raven Mourn. Yep! Going by it!"

"That is your decision."

"Will you two please stop talking in her head?" Gwen snapped, "I see both of your expressions each time you switch. I feel like you're Jekyll...

"...and Hide? I am hiding within her."

"Now you're trying to be funny?"

"I could not resist." Raven snorted but it sounded like Hector.

"This is beyond insanity! You know this, right?"

"Mom calm down." Jody moved sofas to hug her mother from the side, "I'm here for you."

"I know baby!"

"I know it's... not my place to say Mrs. Alonzo... but I'm here for you both." Raven felt compelled to prove her loyalty.

"If not for you we might not be in this mess." Gwen took on a grim persona and stood up to dig into the cookie jar and remove the gun. Taking aim at Raven, Jody jumped to her feet and stood in between them.

"MOM! Don't lose it on me. Put the gun down." They were struggling over it.

Raven sat stunned by what was transpiring. Gwen was acting emotionally distraught, leading her to a rash solution. Just as Hector began to speak through Raven, she forbids him voice and stood up to confront Gwen, through Jody's wrestling her mother. The cookie jar falling to the carpet simply lay there lifeless.

"I don't need your protection." Raven blurted out, "Stop fighting before..."

The gun fired and Gwen shocked herself out of her traumatic state, fearing she had shot her daughter. Expecting blood, she looked down at her horrified daughter but found something unexplainable. Between them was a floating sigil of light. One that quickly faded as it entered Jody Alonzo's body making her react as if being tickled, her limbs thrashing about.

"What just happened?" Jody yelped then checked her body out for bruises or blood. Only her dress had a hole in it where it was obvious a bullet had passed through the fabric. With not a single scratch on her she looked up at her mother. "You shot me!"

"Not on purpose! I was aiming for... her."

"Where's the bullet?" Jody panicked moving her feet while exploring the carpet for it. Not locating it she gave up and looked over at Raven. "Did you... save me? Again?"

"I don't think so. Who knows?"

Gwen crying flopped back on to the sofa only to realize the cookie jar urn was on the floor. Stretching down for it they heard something within the jar clinking around. Eyes bulging as Gwen looked inside the jar's rim to find Brandon's bag of ashes but... something new. Digging in for it Gwen produced a slightly bent bullet casing and dropped her jaw. "HOW IN THE... HELL?"

"Heaven rather, I'd say." Hector pushed through to speak from Raven. "The bullet you fired was halted from harming Jody and must have been deposited within the jar."

"You think?" Gwen was out of wind and tossed the gun back into the jar, sealing it with the lid. "Dear lord! I could have killed you, Jody! Don't..."

"YOU DON'T! Raven is innocent here!"

"So are you! I'm so... sorry!"

"You should be. Now..." Jody faced Raven, "Find an explanation for why I'm not dead."

"Not your time?" Raven shrugged. "Jody, I don't have any comprehension how anything works." In a sudden reaction she turns around and lifts her shirt, "What's my mark doing now?" Jody lowered her eyes to see the circle but this time the line work was only a glowing arrow of two connected lines pointing straight up, the circle glowing white hot along with the arrow. A swift snap of her cell camera Jody shared the symbol with Raven and her father deeply in residence.

"An arrow pointing up... toward Heaven?" Raven looked bewildered; it was her only idea.

"Perhaps..." Hector spoke aloud through Raven's trembling lips, "...a subconscious rescue mission like when you protected Jody from Noigel?"

"Has to be... right?" Raven slipped in then made a queer expression, "Yay me?"

"I need to get rid of this gun before I use it on myself." Gwen fret, "How much longer do you have Hector?"

"As I've said... I don't truly know... I feel my energy weakening but that might just be Raven's system draining my..."

"...life away? Don't make me cry Mister Alonzo."

"I'm already deceased Raven. It is inevitable that my soul departs at some point, whether you are feeding on me or not." He told her within her head so as not to stress Gwen further, Jody for that matter.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers
12