Raven Nevermourn Ep. 006: little wOMEN

Story Info
Invasion of the body SNATCHers! This sucks! Good and Bad!
6k words
4.67
3.5k
2
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,833 Followers

"What's our final verdict?"

Detective Heather Choi had spent most of her workday on the premises of Crowley Manson Home for Young Girls. A double death of Administrators looked suspicious but without solid evidence there was no proof of foul play. Secondary Coroner Keith Bryson dealt with the body of Ms. Cynthia Drewbeck her next of kin bawling their eyes out across town.

"Well... Russ determined that Alonzo guy beat himself to death so to speak. How does a guy jerk off so hard he bursts his pecker and bleeds out? That's got to be a first." He was speaking for Coroner Russ Kingery who had left for the day, Keith the night shift Coroner dealt with any and all reports during the evening hours.

"And Cynthia Drewbeck?"

"Internal hemorrhaging on a vast scale. It's like every artery exploded at once and well... painted her exterior. Sorry if that sounds morbid."

"I'm used to your crude observations." She frowned at his timing.

"You look nice today." He winked, "I'm already in trouble with one observation, right?"

"Still not interested." She razzed him, "Is that it?"

"Might want to look her in the eye." He awkwardly pointed at Cynthia. Puzzled Heather was lured in next to him rubbing shoulders, Keith sighing at her intoxicating perfume.

"What am I looking for?"

"I've been asking myself that about you for a year now."

"Be professional, this is important." She rolled her own eyes. Responding to her Keith reaches over Cynthia Drewbeck's body and carefully lifts an eyelid. Her eyes were not deteriorating over her stay, more orbs with an iris that seemed to have a red ring around the pupil. "What's causing that?"

"No clue! But it is eerie. Her eyes look... soulless."

"She is dead. Her soul obviously departed."

"Yes, but I've never ever seen an eyeball like that. Hold on a sex... sec... sorry." He grits his teeth, reaching across Heather, his elbow brushing against her breast. "Sorry! I honestly did not mean to do that." Ignoring her scrutiny, he guides a large magnifying lens over Cynthia's face and again lifts the eyelid. "Notice anything else?" He did! Heather's nipples were suddenly gorging against her satiny top. Clearing his throat, he had to look away from them. Was she that sensitive?

"Now what am I looking for?" She no more than asks and realizes, "The ring around her pupil... the pupil has a pentagram on it. How? Show me her other eye." He in response drifts left and carefully prods the corpse's lid open. This time her opposing eye had a soft white ring around the pupil. "Are we really seeing this?"

"Double special effect Heather. I see what you see. Oh, and before you ask those are not contact lens."

"Was Cynthia a part of some... cult?"

"That's above my pay grade. I stop at lifting eyelashes." He did consider saying, "Unless it's your blouse." , but that might piss her off. They had a reasonable bond in flirting and acceptance without anger but too far might ruin it. He knew Heather was all work no play. Still, her nipples did get hard at his brushed elbow. A guy could dream... cream even... in private!

"Thanks for pointing this out." She removes her cellphone and takes pictures of both eyes for future reference, and for the fact if she didn't her evidence might fade away and not be of any use later. "Shoot me a text when you find out what her family plans to do with the body."

"Will do ya. For ya I mean." He sighed, Heather simply shook her head and walked away. With her own eyes unseen by his, she smirked and intentionally wiggled a bit more lively than usual. All in good fun. She was tired so her judgment was impaired. Outside the morgue she paused to look at the cell pictures while waiting on the elevator. "No way did that old woman get her eyeballs tattooed." Puzzling it was!

Heading upstairs the second elevator to the right of hers opened up to the morgue. Within it stood a buxom redhead in a pair of black leather pants and a bright red camisole style shirt, no bra for certain. Her huge swelling breasts were just shy of areola reveals, ready to topple out for air. In six-inch stiletto heels she walked with an eerily seductive prowl toward the morgue's entry doors. Barging right in she found Keith Bryson examining Cynthia Drewbeck further for anything he might have missed. Ignoring the Coroner completely she moved to the opposite side of the gurney startling him.

"Where did you come from? Do you have clearance to be down here?"

"Of course! I go where I please. Do I not please you?" She smirks, he bulging his eyes at her porn star chest, those babies were perfection. Gravity defying and as real as they could get. A soft all body tan complimented her. For a blazing red Ginger that was a remarkable trait.

"Nice boob job." He dared to say aloud.

"All natural! Well... supernatural I suppose. They come with the job."

"Job?"

"Shhhh! Let me work."

"Uhhh? You can't be touching..." The redhead caressed her chest in a teasing manner, her own nipples large and dedicated to arousal. He bit his tongue, literally.

"You may enjoy the view while I take care of business." Bending over the corpse the woman's shirt fanned open sharing 80% of her enormous 40G gravity defying mounds. His eyes lured in like a magnet he found himself getting erect at breakneck speed. Not even Heather got this much out of him this fast. The woman's scent was incredible, almost like an apple scent but not. "She has lovely eyes. A shame she went out the way she did."

"What do you know about her eyes? How for that matter." He struggled to be professional, barely succeeding, his hand touching his tented surgical pants. He really wanted to grip his cock. Why though? This was just too weird. Unexpected, unauthorized weird! He couldn't even call security on her for trespassing. The allure was just too... paralyzing to his thoughts.

"I won't be offended if you do."

"Do what?"

"Touch your magnificent penis. All men want to when around me. To be honest I would be insulted if you didn't. Release away!"

"Who... are you?"

"Fantasy!" She winked at him, "She might be offended however."

"Uhh? She's dead."

"Almost!"

"WHAT? She has no pulse. Hardly any blood left in her!"

"Oh, there's more to this than meets... her eyes? Well now! She's coming along much faster than I did at her age. I'm so proud of her."

"Who are you talking about?"

"None of your concern. A halo and a pentagram. Extraordinary! I wish I could have done that. One sided on my end I'm afraid."

"Fuck!" Keith slid his hand down his thin uniform and beneath his briefs to stroke his beast. "You're incredible."

"Aww! You're very sweet. I bet you taste even sweeter. Do indulge."

"What am I doing?" He began sweating unable to stop masturbating. It was as if he was ordered to. Eying the surveillance cameras he knew he would be busted but just could not end his fondling. "No! No! Please... I like my job."

"So do I." She licked her almost purple lipstick over the poutiest, most kissable lips he had ever seen. His heart swooned at her amazing green eyes. Staring directly into hers as she palmed Cynthia Drewbeck's eye sockets, a glow of orange light caressed her hand. "Such a good soul she was." Stunned suddenly the woman noticed her palm glow white instead and Cynthia although dead lurched her back and let out a gasp, through her gaping mouth a tendril of light snaked out into the air making the woman lift her hand away and stand erect with an expression of awe. "Well now! Divine intervention it seems. I must know how she does this."

"Same here!" Keith ripped his smock free of his upper body and dropped his lower garments, returning to jerk his cock feverishly. "Hey Tits... Eye mean Toots. No, Eye really mean Tits! Been awhile Red Hiding Hood! For this body bag as well, it seems. He has the hot to snots for the Sushi Detective. Eye still gots me the hots foooooor you Bed Redder!" Persona no longer Keith it seemed.

"Noigel?" She chuckled, "That is what she calls you... is it not? A shame she is way off. Interesting however that she arrived on Legion spelled in reverse."

"Eye know! Amusing right? Eye am Legion. Eye am nuts for Eye have many." Keith's eyes were black as obsidian, his grin a piranha ready to feed. "Care to dance for old times' sake Succubus?"

"For the millionth time? I'll pass! I'm so over our Lambada."

"Can you stop me from taking your holes Priestess? Eye don't think sooo..." He growls playfully through Keith's vocal dynamics, "You seem to be... missing something these days. You know... the family portrait above that gorgeous ass of yours. The one that's now on the kiddy poo."

"Am I?" Raising her palm that had once covered Cynthia's brow, showing Noigel, or whatever his true name was her hand. On it was the pentagram that had been over the corpse's left pupil. "Bye bye now!" Noigel snarls just as Keith nuts a rapid fire of liquid white all over his tile floor. His eyes returning to normal Keith finds his brain frazzled. Noigel was long gone. Banished! "Nice of you to rejoin me Handsome."

"What the hell happened? Why am I naked? Did I just...?" He lifts his knuckles as the redhead eases around the gurney and steps up to him. Claiming his knuckle, she licks his jizz off and savors the taste.

"Mmmm! I knew you would taste sweet. You are spared."

"Spared?" He swallows dryly.

"I was speaking to Cynthia." She turns her eyes only to see the thin wisp of spiritual energy rise to the ceiling light and disappear. "Follow the light they say."

"Please don't kill me." He had a sudden sense of dread. Keeping her pentagram palm clenched beneath black nail polish the woman smiled at him.

"For the record?"

"What?" He whimpered.

"She likes you."

"Who does?"

"Sherfox Holmes!" The woman wiggles her eyebrows. "Find an empty bed and dream of her. On me!" In the blink of an eye Keith found himself alone. How long he had spaced out he was uncertain, but his dick was still within his curled fingers. He too spared! Naptime! Heather was gorgeous riding his cock, hands in her... raven... hair. So beautiful! So real! Wait! On her the redhead had said. In a flash Heather Choi rolled off of his dick and into the waiting charms of that redhead. Scissoring beside Keith he masturbated to both. Kitty on kitty! He had been resorted to the litter box it seemed. A glowing red choker on the redhead, a glowing white choker on Heather. A double leash attached to both now led to his jerking hand. Tug of War! Own! Won! Now!

What the hell?

Obviously!

********

"Explain this to me Hector!"

Gwenevere Blanchard Alonzo... almost Jeremiah... was reeling all over again at what had recently transpired. Her daughter Jody sitting up on the floor facing Raven Moore... Mourn, recently renaming herself if not legally. "I haven't the foggiest!" Hector's voice now spoke through his daughter's voice box.

"I feel as if..." Raven chimed in with a creased brow pondering how best to recite her intuition, "...I wouldn't let him go. He couldn't live in me any longer or I would have consumed his soul completely. When I somehow conceived that mystical barrier around Jody... it was like my mind told me he would be safer... closer to home."

"Within our daughter?" Gwen had a migraine coming on.

"You're welcome to live inside me Daddy. I love you!"

"I love you too Sweetheart. Let's not jump..." He nearly said gun but considering Gwen had shot her daughter accidently it seemed unadvisable to quote it. "...to conclusions. This might only be a temporary solution."

"At least you didn't go into Theodore." Raven smirked, "A talking cat would be awesome but tooo Sabrina." The comedy not the horror version. The girls at Crowley Manson Home for Young Girls were forbidden to watch anything remotely graphic. Salem was adorable though!

"Am I... invincible?" Jody flared her eyes, "Mom... shot me... accidently I know. Then, I wasn't harmed by holding you when it looked as if you were going nuclear... did I protect everyone in this room... or did you?"

"Good question!" Raven shrugged one shoulder then caressed her neck, "What's my choker here all about?"

"I think your angel is helping you resist your darkness, Raven." Hector spoke up. "Perhaps the halo effect traps it within you until the darkness passes."

"I hope you're right Mister Alonzo. It would suck if I lost you all because I brought the house down. Thanks for the assist... Jody." A tingle between both of their thighs made them lock eyes on one another. Within Jody, Hector sighed! He suspected their allure would become trouble in the days ahead. No matter his advice, nor his request of Raven, he knew his daughter would not listen. Kids!

"I need to dispose of Brandon's car before it's too late." Gwen shook off their tension, "It's dark outside so at least I can drive away without too much notice."

"Perhaps we should all stick together." Hector manipulated her daughter's lips. Lockblocker!

"Raven shouldn't leave the house. That Noigel might hurt her."

"What about me?" Gwen was offended that Jody thought of Raven over her.

"Exactly why we should stay together. Jody? Listen to..."

"I have a better idea!" Jody jumped up and straightened her dress out then stepped up to her mother. "Let's see if this works or not." She attempted to conjure a sigil of protection over her mother who stared with distrust in magic. Nothing happened! Peering back at Raven, Jody motioned her to join her, "Maybe if we do this... together."

"I guess it's worth a shot." Raven stood and with one forearm covered her bare chest with modesty. Jody taking Raven's free hand, held it firmly.

"Okay! Do your stuff. Make mom invincible like you did me."

"What? I don't even know how I protected you. I was in Comaville if you remember. Sleep masturbating?"

"I am a grown woman. I can defend myself." Gwen tried to walk away with the cookie jar urn in her hands.

"Just go with her." Hector snapped at Jody.

"You go with her." Jody resisted. In her determination to stay with Raven a sigil did appear before her. This one appearing differently that earlier. It was like Jody exhaled a smoke ring which grew and drifted over Gwen's left hand like an all-new wedding band. Shaking her hand to avoid it becoming a ring it enlarged and smoothly transitioned around her wrist like a bracelet. Solidifying upon her skin it was snug and looked similar to Raven's choker.

"Nice!" Raven grinned at Jody! " I know I didn't do that."

"Did I do good Daddy?" Jody smiled expecting to be praised.

"What did you do to us?" Gwen spoke feeling turmoil in her soul. Just as fast her own voice became Hector's. "Oh, Dear God!" Gwen dropped her jaw at hearing, sensing, knowing that Hector now shared her life once again. So very wrong!

"Reunited and it feels so good." Jody sang Peaches & Herb! She had a beautiful singing voice. Raven even flared her eyes with giggles at Jody's jest.

"This WILL be temporary! AM I CLEAR?" Gwen took over her own destiny. "Do not leave this house... either of you." She grabbed her purse and Brandon's cell then moved to the front door. Opening it for the first time since Noigel's attack she felt a gust of cool air. Refreshing she thought, "I hope you're happy! I know you never wanted our divorce." Out the door she went, knowing Brandon's car keys were left in his ignition.

"I'm sorry we're bound together Gwen. It's not as if I have any say it appears. Let's just hope that bracelet of light keeps us both safe."

"Us? You're dead Hector."

"I suppose so. Is it weird that I say I've never felt more alive?"

"OH, SHUT UP!"

Car started Gwen drove off into the shadows of the night. Hector humming to the car radio made her want to scream. Even after turning it off she heard his hum. Ten miles into her drive she joined him without even realizing it. Hums became chums!

********

"How did you deal with my dad in your head?"

"I don't think I had much choice in that." Raven sat on the sofa next to Jody now that the old folks had left them alone.

"Tell me everything. Did dad die because of that thing that possessed Brandon and our cat?"

"As far as I know yes. I mean I overheard the police suspect a heart attack when I was at the girls home. It might be Mister Alonzo's body couldn't take the punishment that Noigel did when he took over your dad."

"I think it killed dad." Jody seemed sure of herself, "I know it's not your fault or my dad's but... I feel badly for you."

"I wish I knew my past, but I don't, it might shed light on what's happening if I did. I was left on the group home's doorstep as a baby, maybe a week old I hear."

"That's so sad."

"Yeah... go me!"

"Well at least you grew up in a house that cared about you. Why weren't you adopted?"

"No clue! Guess nobody wanted a Ginger. I have no soul they say."

"That's just from South Park. I've never heard that anywhere else."

"Should we go there and ask some of the neighbors? Sounds like a start." Raven was naïve to the show that often-killed Kenny.

"It's not a real place Silly. It's from a twisted cartoon. I love your red hair... all of it." She blushed and lowered her eyes to Raven's lap. "I saw it when I was screaming through the bedroom barrier watching things."

"Could use a trim." She giggled, "Can we not talk about things like that? I have enough troubles controlling sexual urges as it is."

"You don't have too around me. I..." She nearly spoke out her own desires then dialed it back, "Sorry!" Raven knew, she could sense Jody's hormones as if they were her own. Her heightened senses easily detecting the adrenalin rush of others when it came to sexual appetite.

"I'm honored you like me; I just don't want to hurt you."

"I think you're worth the risk." A hand slipped across the cushion to rest upon Raven's.

"I need a shower. I feel... yucky after everything." Raven jumped up nervously, the problem was Jody refused to release her hand forcing Raven to teeter and fall sideways into Jody's lap. Laughing between one another Jody just went for it and kissed Raven. Flashed imagery of her mother kissing her earlier did not help, but that was obviously Gwen interacting the only way she knew how, thinking her ex-husband was nearing his expiration. Of course, Gwen was struggling all the way around in losing two mates in 24 hours. She was barely clinging to reality.

Raven found herself enjoying Jody's insistence and simply let the older girl by two years take the lead. With zero experience with sex until Jody's father succumbing to Noigel and taking her virginity Raven had no idea what to do when it came to romantic moments. Always presuming she would one day find a nice man and settle down, have kids, a dog maybe, this female switcheroo was equally troubling. Not that it was bad... just new.

Hormones skyrocketing Raven had to cool off and forced her way from Jody's grasp. Standing up and fanning her face with her hands, tits jiggling with no shirt or bra on, Raven panted. "New to mwah! I've never kissed anyone until..." She chose to say, "You." Withholding Gwen's kiss to skip any heartache toward her mother.

"We all start somewhere. I'm not going to say sorry this time. I'm not!"

"You don't have to apologize. I know, I'm hot." She giggled, "So are... you. I just... need to protect us all. Until I know I can actually have consensual contact with anyone without reducing them to ashes or god knows what else I need to think of others."

"Invincible, remember?" Jody fluttered her fingers over her body.

"Because of me! Will that last? I mean... I don't even know how I made you that way Jody."

"It doesn't matter how! I feel safe and I want you to... know emotions."

"I've been crying off and, on all day,... I think I know emotions."

"Yes, but that was due to us losing dad. We didn't! Now that we can all share Daddy... ewww! That sounded... incesty didn't it?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,833 Followers
12