Raven Nevermourn Ep. 007: crASH CoURSE

Story Info
An uncanny threesome! Ashes to Ashes, Lust to Lust!
4.4k words
4.62
2.9k
1
2

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"PUSH!"

"I'M TRYING DAMMIT!"

Having repositioned her former fiancée's car to face and drive it into Founder's Lake forty miles outside Boston the vehicle was slowly submerging. Having found a brick to plant on the gas pedal and leaping out of the way Gwen Alonzo toppled face first into the cold lake water, her borrowed white button down shirt glowing like a specter in the moonlight now that it was soaked through. Crawling to her feet at her ex-husband's insistence she waded to the back of her fiancée Brandon's car and threw her body into it in hopes to encourage it sinking faster.

"Our luck the car will stop in the mud." She mumbled. "Are you even helping?"

"How can I help? I'm dead, my soul is only residing in you." He snapped back, "Although I...something is happening to me Gwen."

"What do you mean? Are you leaving me?" Panic took over as she pushed.

"No...just the opposite...it's as if my soul is burning brighter...growing stronger."

Hearing him almost laughing she felt as if a second set of hands were giving her more muscle in pushing the trunk of the car, "Is that you?"

""I believe so. I think I've somehow...energized your body to that of the strength of two."

"OH NOW YOU'RE USEFUL!" She chuckled, "I can't believe we're doing this...under a harvest moon even."

"Brings back memories doesn't it?"

"I'm freezing now!"

"Hold on I'll warm you up."

"A little late to be trying to seduce me now Hector. The car's sinking faster it must have went over the edge into deeper water. I'm getting out my nipples have icicles forming."

"I told you I'll warm you up. I don't know why or how but my soul feels...energetic."

"And, you without a dick these days." She realized how badly that sounded but he already sensed her sorrow of disrespect. It was not meant to be mean.

"I won't take that personally, you're on edge."

"Strange, I do feel warmer inside. What are you doing?"

"Turning you on."

"No you're not. I'm the furthest thing from horny after all of this craziness. Let's just finish up here and let me start walking, it's a long hike back to Boston."

"In a wringing wet dress shirt."

"Do I have a choice here?" She escapes the water but finds mud up to her calves looking horrible. "I look a fright and I can barely see myself."

"There's a faucet on the cabin, possibly a garden hose. Even more you might be able to get inside the cabin and shower up."

"Why? So I can leave fingerprints and strands of hair in the drain? Are you crazy?"

"Good point! I'm out of ideas, you're on your own."

"Let me spread Brandon's ashes and just wash my feet under that faucet. I'll use my shirt to cover my hands from leaving prints."

"Wait! I forgot, there's an outdoor shower. Use that! We have a few hours to kill before dawn. As long as you can get a few miles up the road you could possibly hail down a ride. Let your shirt dry as much as possible. Drape it over a tree limb."

"Good idea! I'll go streaking alone."

"Right beside you babe."

"Don't call me babe. Those days are over."

"Fair Damsel?"

"You would resort to chivalry. Fuck you Hector. Just give me a bit of peace and quiet. Please?"

"As you wish."

"THANK YOU!!"

Removing her shirt she prowled about the outside of the cabin until locating a low enough tree branch to hang up her shirt. Tossing her heels next to her purse and Brandon's ashes she squinted about for the faucet, finding it in the back of the house. Forgetting her shirt as a print protector she gathered leaves and packed them before turning the valves. She did her best to clean up her muddy limbs and hands but there was no being perfect. While there was a shower outside paranoia kept her from messing with her hair. Once rinsed off good she put her pumps on and carried her items up to the cabin's front porch where a bench swing dangled from chains. Swaying on it without touching it with her hands she eyed Brandon's cookie jar urn and cried.

She was going to have to finish her mission soon, but for now she needed a hiatus of emotion. The newfound warmth within her was seeping out through her pores and making her feel...strangely loved. Regardless she rolled her eyes. Thirty minutes, she just needed thirty minutes.

********

Detective Heather Choi woke up wringing in sweat. Even with her window open and a cool breeze filtering in, curtains billowing like the cape of some rooftop superhero she was moist all over. Sitting in the faint glow of a wall outlet's plug in nightlight she huffed and shot a glance at her alarm clock.

"2:00 AM! Lord I've only slept two hours." Snatching her cellphone from its bedside charger she lit it up and discovered a text from Coroner Keith Bryson. Opening it she read, "We have to talk. ASAP!" Peaked interest she shrugged and dialed his phone, he picking up on literally the first ring.

"About time! Sorry to wake you but it's urgent." He rambled as she told him it was fine, "I can't explain what happened tonight but remember that Cynthia Drewbeck's eyes?"

"Yeah?"

"Her eyes are normal now. I...might not have a job by morning..."

"Why would you think that?" She squirmed to tug her pajama bottoms crumpled up inside her butt cheeks for better comfort.

"I...I'd rather not tell you, it will make me sound both insane, and...perverted."

"I think I already knew that about you Bryson. Just spit it out."

"I blacked out! When I woke up I...was naked in the morgue. I just know I'm on the security cameras. Heather...I swear that's not me."

"Slow down...you blacked out? What's the last thing you remember?"

"You...I think I dreamt about you...I shouldn't admit that Heather but I...I can't remember anything else after you left the morgue. It feels as if there was someone else there but...I can't get a mental image of who. All I remember is my dream and waking up...touching myself. Kind of raw to be honest."

"TMI Bryson. Is this some joke?"

"I swear it's not! I'm not even hitting on you right now. I'm more terrified I lost my job."

"I'll take care of the cameras when I come in. Burroughs in the surveillance office owes me a favor. Maybe I can intercept it before he files a report." She frowned. "Hold on a second." She switches her cell mode over to her photo gallery and pulls up the pictures of Cynthia Drewbeck's eyeballs. Shocked Heather discovers even the pictures were missing the halo and pentagram effect, both pupils now normal and lifeless. "Fuck me!" Returning to Keith she added, "Wasn't an offer! My photos are missing the symbols too. How did that happen? If you're crazy I must be in the same asylum."

"So you believe me?"

"Yes, of course I do. Just get some rest I'll deal with saving your job."

"Thanks Heather! I owe you too."

"No you don't...I...need sleep."

"Right! Night Heather."

"Night Keith."

Hanging up Heather took one last look at Cynthia's eyes, this time there was something different in them...movement like a reflection. "What in the hell?" She increased the size of the photo that had the pentagram and discovered an image of a sexual encounter. Wincing at it closely she palmed her mouth in shock. "That's me riding...Keith. OH MY GOD! I never..." Swiping pics over to Cynthia's right eye which had the halo when taken she sees the same image only a full frontal of herself in obvious ecstasy, tits bouncing, hands in her silky raven black hair. "This is impossible. What is going on here?"

Closing out to collect her thoughts and control her heartrate from adrenalin fear, she fell back on her mattress and stared at the ceiling. Unable to sleep she couldn't stop picturing it and just had to look again. This time the reflections were not the same...this time of a woman from her nose to chin with dark lips blowing her a kiss.

Leaving her bed in a blur she got dressed in jeans and a green t-shirt. Black leather jacket and boots on she hit the front door running. In her Jeep she backed from her garage and squealed her tires likely waking her neighbors. Heather Choi had a very bad feeling things were going to go beyond any simple investigation. Normally fearless Heather...trembled. Not good!

She should!

********

Hector Alonzo's house at Candelabra Estates...

Jody Alonzo wandering in only her G-string, arms folded over her chest found herself wanting to call her Mother but knew it was a bad idea. Peering out the front curtains she saw a man on the street walking a small dog...a chihuahua by the looks of it. Before she could close the curtain the man waved at her then lifted the poor pooch up in the air strangling it in a yelping that made her cringe. Whipping the leash around his head the dog died in mid air.

"OH MY GOD!" Closing the curtain she raced to jump in bed next to Raven waking the redhead up. "He's outside watching us. He killed a dog right before my eyes."

"W-Wha?" Groggy from her unexpected wake up call Raven sat up in bed and had to gain focus before crawling out. Following Jody back to the living room Jody again ripped the curtain open to point out the spot the man had stood on the sidewalk.

"He's gone but the dog is still there. See it?"

"Yeah! Sick fucker!"

"It had to be that Noigel he whipped the dog over his head like a cowboy with a rope. It had to have snapped its neck."

"Stay here!" Raven moved to the front door, first peering out the peep hole to see if the guy might be on the other side. Wearing only her pink lace panties Raven cautiously opened the door and stepped out on to the welcome mat. Feeling something wet on the bottom of her foot she looked down to find blood on the walk. Jody turning on the porch light spelled out what Raven feared. Written in blood was, "TO HELL!" but upside down. It was then she realized the welcome mat was backwards, it saying a traditional "Welcome" on it. "WELCOME TO HELL!" She read aloud.

"Don't go out there. He might grab you." Jody fret joining her up close her nipples tickling Raven's bare back. The merest caress sent Raven's eyes back into her head briefly. Turning to face Jody she pushed her back gently to prevent her stepping in the blood.

"Not helping Angel." Where did that come from? Jody looked puzzled by the referral.

"I'm invincible I can protect you."

"Maybe so, but I'm not going to fear that fucker. Let me check on the dog. It's like I can sense...warmth." A glance over her shoulder at the abandoned pooch her eyes inexplicably went heat seeker...sensing a dim aura around the fallen canine. "I think it's alive. Protect the house! Don't let him in if he shows up behind me. Barrier up Babe!"

"Be careful...I'd be lost without you."

Turning without any verbal reply Raven grit her teeth and spoke to her thoughts, "That's what I'm afraid of. My barrier effect might be the only thing..." A shiver made her decline finishing her sentence. Wiping her feet in the grass so as not to leave bloody foot prints on the concrete Raven walked briskly out toward the street. Hiding behind the mailbox to look both ways for traffic be it in a car or on foot she felt safe in proceeding. With neither in sight she scurried across the street to find the dog laying there faintly whimpering its final breath. Gently picking the dog up she cradled it with a pout. "I'm sorry little one. You didn't deserve this. Go on...All Dogs go to Heaven. I've seen the cartoon. It has to be true."

As if understanding, the dog ever so lightly licked her chin and expired. While invisible to any human she however witnessed its soul spark lift from its body and hover in front of Raven's eyes. Behind her on her lower back her pentagram became a glowing white arrow pointing straight up, "It's that way Sweetie! Be my watchdog from here on...okay?" Drifting skyward as if a hot air balloon the pups soul vanished. Once gone she stood up with its former body and carried it back toward the house. Stopping in the street she realized something. "No blood! That must mean...the owner...great! Another dead body in my backyard."

Possibly so! She simply did not want to know.

"I'll bury you in the morning Baby."

Hopefully not it's Master's body too.

********

"Gwen?"

"I know...get my ass up. I just needed a moment." She sighed and shoved her body out of the porch swing with the use of only her legs. "My shirt's probably still damp. I'll just go dump Brandon's ashes along the shore line. There was a big rock I'll stand on so I don't get muddy again."

"Good idea! For the record...I'll say a prayer for Brandon. I'm not...that bitter."

"Thank you Hector. While we're on a record...Brandon prayed for you too when we were informed of your passing."

"Really? I never took Brandon as the religious type."

"He wasn't really, but it seemed like the right thing to do. I'm sure he merely did it for Jody and I." Picking up the urn she left her purse behind. The urn was like a lead weight in her arms suddenly, even with any additional strength Hector might have instilled upon her. With the moon guiding her to the rock of ages she stepped up on it and removed the lid tossing it on the bank until done.

""It might be a good idea to throw the jar in the water too. It will sink with the lid off."

"Not now Hector."

"Right! Of course! Forgive me!"

Inhaling deeply Gwen reached in for the plastic bag of ashes then hurls the jar out into the lake as Hector suggested. Filling up with water it did submerge and vanish. As if offering the ashes to the moon she raised the bag out in front of her as she prayed. Unzipping the bag she readied to pour when she heard a batter of wings which made her jump and teeter on the large stone. Out of the darkness came a massive snowy white owl glowing in flight. Stealing the bag of ashes from her hand she screamed and fell back to the ground. Heart pounding she heard Hector react to her fear.

"Owl! Why did it do that?"

"That scared me to death!"

"It must have thought it was prey."

"Maybe we're the prey Hector. Me I mean! My God!"

"Noigel! It inhabited my cat...if he...it can do that it must be able to inhabit a male of any species."

"He tracked us way out here? HOW?"

"He's an Incubus...he must sense whomever he wants to toy with."

"I don't want to die!" As if on some unexplainable cue her wrist halo given to her by her daughter Jody began glowing. Freaked out by it she concluded, "Please make me invincible like Jody." Another pass over by the massive owl the baggie was shredded within its talons, Brandon's ashes billowing out like a cloud directly into Gwen's face. Coughing and choking, even inhaling Brandon's ashes she reacted as if creepy crawlers all over her body. "Hector do something!"

"What can I do? I'm dead already!"

"Big help you are." She got up intending to run when her glowing bracelet halo replicated into a twin version and moved over to her other wrist, encircling it in the same manner as the first. Amazed by the sight her fear slipped away and Gwen Alonzo stood strong and feeling a rush of adrenalin. "Hector?"

"I'm here!" Freezing at the words she bulged her eyes.

"Hector?"

"I'm here too."

"BRANDON?" She screamed realizing the voice saying, "I'm here!" was indeed her fiancée. "HOW?"

"As if I know! What's going on?"

"His ashes...your ashes..." Hector jumped in.

"Is that Hector?" Brandon questioned.

"Good to...see you Brandon. Well, sense you that is."

"What the fuck is going on?"

"We're dead Brandon. Best get used to that and cope just like the rest of us. I'm guessing your ashes must have contained a hint of your soul still. When they were inhaled by Gwen she brought you into our family circle here."

"NOT NOW!" She cried out.

The owl circling back dove with both talons bore to rip Gwen apart. Gwen seeing it squealed and simply put both hands in front of her face expecting her to join them in death. Instead her wrist halos both began glowing at one time as if defending Gwen like some magical shield. Talons clawing at her found only a glow preventing physical contact. Continuing to try the owl found the halo rings moving into four now...two new guardians soaring out over the birds body and restraining it. The owl dropped from the sky like a rock and fluttered about as if in a death spasm.

Gwen jumping about frantically simply ran away screaming. Within a few moments of the owls tear jerking cries it fell silent. The halo rings lifting away from the bird they hovered above it until the owl revived its muscles enough to hobble to its feet. Halos parting as if giving it room the bird took flight and disappeared. A demonic hiss heard as if exorcized the worst was over.

On the porch Gwen grabbed her purse and dug into it revealing a can of mace poising it in front of her. With no further threat present she lowered her hand and swallowed.

"Damn Honey! You're a badass."

"Brandon? Oh my God! This can't get any more insane."

"You're telling me."

"Us!" Hector added. "Welcome to Hotel Alonzo!"

"So...I died?"

"Burnt to a crisp."

"Hector please stop." Gwen whimpered trying to hold it together.

"He has to know the facts Gwen."

"Tell me Hector."

"When you brought Gwen to my home you both walked in on a demonic possession. An Incubus named Noigel...at least that's what Raven calls it...Raven was a young woman recently released from my Girls Home. She...had no idea but recently found out she was a Succubus."

"Wasn't Incubus a band?"

"A very good band at that."

"OH MY GOD! SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!"

For now!

********

Beating on Keith Bryson's front door after obtaining his apartment's home address, Detective Heather Choi was growing impatient. Fearing something bad might happen to him she was nearly ready to kick the door in. A door next to his apartment opened up and a woman ducked her head out with a distasteful weary look having been woken up.

"Police business! Please go back inside." She flashed her badge.

The woman flared her eyes and began to ask what was going on when a hand reached around her and choked the woman dragging her back into her apartment. A deafening thud inside the door Heather gave up on Keith and barged into the other apartment. Over the unconscious woman knelt her elder husband.

"Why did you do that to her?"

"Lousy in bed! Now you...I bet you're a firecracker Miss South Korea. I love a good Seoul!" His eyes locking on Heather were as black as tar. "Your Coroner buddy loved cumming on the cow from the Girly Home."

"What?" She looked haunted, "What did you do to Keith?"

"Took him for a pest drive. I bet you'd love his cock. You know he's in love with you right? Such a wasted emotion. Take a bitch I say!"

"What are you?" She drew her gun as a safety measure.

"Oh come now! Are you going to shoot an innocent old fart like this bodybag?"

"Only if I have to. Are you...a demon?"

"I'm many things. Demon if you like...I prefer Stud."

"Did you kill Cynthia Drewbeck?"

"Oh no! I'll pin that on the baby Succubus."

"What? Succubus?"

"You've met her. Pretty young thing on her way out into a brave new world."

"The...redhead?"

"Ginger? I prefer Mary Ann!"

"Is she...one of you? A demon?"

"Ask her yourself...you're the investigator. Me? I'm the predator! Gator dater! Both like a nice warm body to gnaw on."

Hearing a door open behind her Heather hesitated briefly to look back. In that heartbeat Noigel faded from Frank Anderson leaving him bewildered. Noting his eyes normal and looking at her with fear Heather lowered her gun and eased away. Dialing 911 Heather called for an ambulance to check on both he and his wife.

"An ambulance is on its way. Stay here and guard your mate."

Finding Keith in the hallway wearing only a bathrobe Heather dove into his arms and held him. Shocked by her sudden reaction he embraced her looking at the ceiling as he mumbled, "Thank you God!" Good call!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12