Raven Nevermourn Ep. 009: BLOOD SUGAR

Story Info
BEWARE! This nightmare has it all. Leave the light on.
5k words
4.87
2.8k
1
4

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Mom's calling!"

Jody Alonzo snatched up her cell after taking another shower and tossing her dirty t-shirt in the laundry. Blood on it after cleaning up the front yard the best she could in all reality the shirt should have been burnt. Phone in hand she and Raven Mourn huddled side by side as Jody put her Mother on speaker.

"Mom?"

"I'm okay honey! I got a ride home. I'm going to get cleaned up then I'll drive over. Is everything okay? Wait! Don't tell me, do that in person."

"Okay! How long do you think?"

"Give me an hour and a half. I...have a lot to tell you."

"So do we."

"Alright! Be safe! I love you."

"Love you too." Both girls said aloud, Raven gritting her teeth and whispering, "Don't know why I said that." Jody found it cute. Gwen merely got a shiver and hung up. "Why DID you say that?"

"How the hell should I know? Love conquers all I guess and I needed the boost of confidence."

"You can tell me you love me." Jody jabbed Raven in the rib playfully.

"I think that's where this all started."

"Loving me?" Jody looked hopeful.

"No...with a rib."

"Huh?"

"Adam creating Eve from his rib."

"Oh! That's kind of dark."

"And, then there was light..."

"End of the tunnel?"

"End of conversation...get dressed Streaky."

"You get undressed." Jody attempted to take Raven's t-shirt off. That led to a firm no as Raven bulged her eyes at the brunette with a pucker of stop that.

"Not right now. I have things to do."

Rolling her eyes Jody groaned out of disappointment, "Like what?"

"Count birthday moolah." Raven turned heel and headed to the bedroom, Jody tagging behind closely and lifting the back of Raven's shirt to play with her butt. Swats became vibrantly playful until Raven finally had to grab Jody and growl, "DOWN GIRL!" Angel fell silent and flopped on the bed with a stare of obedience, almost puppy dog.

Plucking up her suitcase Raven rests it on the unmade bed and opens it up, sitting on one leg to go through birthday cards from the girls and the employees at Crowley Manson Girls Home. "Here's the card your dad gave me before all this crap started." She shares it with Jody. Seeing his hand writing made her tear up a bit.

"He gave you money."

"He gave you more money."

"True! I'm not surprised...Daddy was a very giving man. He got me anything I ever wanted."

"I think I know he was a great guy having lived with him for a day. I wish I'd treated him better...I nearly ate the guys soul I think."

"How did you pass his soul into me? I mean I barely felt anything when he was in me." She winced at how that sounded, eyes darting with almost an embarrassment. "You know what I mean."

"Maybe...the barrier gift I somehow conjured prevented you from pain or even feeling on the inside..." Raven shivered at her out of body experience yet again, fearing she might have hurt Jody by fisting her possibly worst she imagined. Then it dawned on her what she had just pointed out. Maybe she was invincible on the inside too. Interesting! "Anyway...you ditched Daddy into Gwen, I'm sure she loves spending more time with Hector."

"Are you kidding? They're probably at each others throats."

"He loved your Mom. I could tell, I felt his emotions, he mine. Oooo! My roomie Angela's card. Where did these wenches get out to buy me a card? I hadn't left Crowley Manson in a month or more before I got set loose. Pretty sure they didn't either."

"Maybe Dad bought cards in bulk for everyone."

"Maybe! Sounds like him doesn't it?" She opens the card and feels a wetness on her fingertip. Looking at it Raven bulged her eyes. "Oh crap! Blood?"

"Where? I don't see blood. Trust me after cleaning up the yard I'd know blood."

"Right here on my finger. The card's interior has bloody fingerprints...how can you not see it?" The card was signed, "H E L..." beside her name. Looking up at a bewildered Jody she mumbled, "HELL?"

"Only you can see it evidently."

"OH FUCK! Maybe it's H E L--P! Noigel must be going after the girls." A quick survey of the other cards found more bloody H E L's...on a male orderly's card the role changed to a batch of letter P's on their sides with a tiny notch on the rounded part of the P..."The P's are made to look like Penises. FUCK!"

Another male devoted card had the same P's on their sides but these were looking as if cum shooting up out of the tiny lines in the circular arch of the P. "SICK MOTHERFUCKER! How is Noigel doing this?"

"I don't see anything." She did find money. Technically...blood money. Jody then took the card and held it under her opened palm just to see if her abilities offered her a deeper insight. "Sure enough a faint glow illuminated the blood so that her eyes could now see it. In a panic she tosses the card back into the suitcase.

"He doesn't want me to use the money. He wants me to have trouble surviving out there."

"Then we use my money."

"What if he taints it?"

"MOTHERFUCKER!" The demon Incubus kind of was considering he tapped Gwen while possessing Brandon. Nothing new for Noigel...pussy was pussy.

"I have to check on the girls. Let me see your phone." A hand off Raven looks up the number but the Crowley Manson reception phone went to voicemail. Hearing the recorder say, "Hi! You've reached the Gates of Hell...I'm taking the girls on a field trip right now...if it's important leave you name, number, and reason for screaming at the tone..." BEEEEP!

Hanging up with a look of horror Raven's eyes began glowing red until Jody touched her hand. The second she did Raven's eyes returned to their normal baby blues. "Just breath!"

"He's going to hurt my friends. I have to do something."

Hearing sirens in multitude Jody looks away, "Hear that? It sounds like it's coming this way. Did the cops find you?"

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Raven leaped up and grabbed her clothing, tossing them back into her suitcase, uncaring if blood got on them from the cards. She simply felt the need to run. "I'll be in contact. Just act normal if they knock on the door. Better get dressed!"

"Right!" Jody grabbed another t-shirt from Hector's dresser and threw it on in a blur just to keep up with Raven heading for the front door. Before she even opened the door the Crowley Manson bus came to a loud crash into Hector's mailbox which was surrounded by a brick foundation. Demolished foundation now!

"OH FUCK! He brought them here." The picture window offering a nightmarish view toward the front of the crushed bus buried in bricks and mortar. A tree on the street adding to it's crumpled state. Driver's window down the bus driver obviously possessed was slapping the side of the bus laughing his ass off. The thing was the driver's arm looked twisted from a break, bone sticking out of his skin. Looking over at Raven as she rushed to open the door the driver chuckled pointing at the splintered

"BONER! HUMERUS!"

Raven at least could see hands by the dozens slapping murky smoked window panes from the interior and immediately sensed their trauma. Tears began to fall to the point Raven gave up and just tossed her suitcase aside. "I can't run. They need me to fix this. Somehow!"

"Right behind you Babe!" Jody lay her chin on Raven's right shoulder. Raven patting the girl on the cheek felt grateful, it was when she turned to her left shoulder that she worried. Angel on the right...little Devil on the left? Maybe she was the Devil...she knew one thing...she was pissed off.

********

Responding to a hijacked bus call Detective Heather Choi looked at her partner at the coffee machine who was gabbing with a female officer and decided to abandon him. Racing to her police issue car Heather sped out of the Precinct lot and followed a horde of patrol cars. "So much for my need to call Crowley Manson. Sounds like that evil fucker beat me there. Has to be him, right?" Turning on her own flashing lights to stop traffic it was a race against time.

Weaving in and around ignorant drivers ignoring the pull over code she cursed under her breath calling them every name in the book. At an intersection she worried sensing someone might blow the stoplight so slowed down. A good omen it was as a bright red Ferrari came fishtailing in the crossroads cutting her off and gunning it in pursuit of the other cars. "IT'S HER! 6SEX6 on the plate. Is she going to the call too? What the hell?"

Hot pursuit took on a whole new meaning as Heather spotted flaming tire tracks that went out as fast as they lit the pavement. So much for that good omen! "What am I getting myself into? I should just quit and move back to Seoul. Take Keith with me and live...happily ever after." Definitely not Heather Choi to run away. "Fuck that!"

90 in a 30 just to keep up with the Spitfire Grill she followed her and the police unit, SWAT on the way. The blocks all around Hector's home were packed with priority units all backing one another up. Seeing the Ferrari zip past an on foot Officer warding traffic around for safety, Heather took the initiative to follow the car instead of doing the right thing and going to assist the force in rescuing the bus load of terrified girls.

No more than seeing the Ferrari make a turn three blocks down Heather slowed to find the car parked in the grass of a yard, drivers door open. Parking Heather drew her gun just in case and crept to the door as if expecting the redhead to still be inside. It should have been impossible to vacate so quickly when Heather was so close behind her, but the seat was empty. What she did find was something she did not bargain for. In the passenger seat was a black cat sitting in a pile of men's clothing neatly folded. The cat quite docile simply looked up at Heather mewing.

"Where's your owner?" She examined the grass expecting dug in heel marks on the lawn but found nothing to track the woman. Hissing more than the feline was she opted to take out a pocket knife and puncture a back tire, the escaping air hot and turbulent. "You're not getting away when I'm not looking." She thought to herself while abandoning her own car to walk the neighborhood. As if attracted the black cat hopped from the car and followed her, she noticing and frowning at her secret admirer. "Go away! I'm a dog lover." Not a chance! She gave up and investigated the yards nearby still finding nothing.

"Where the hell did she go?" Climbing over a backyard privacy fence in hopes the cat might go away she found it right on her heels. "What is it with you? No catnip in my pocket Slim Shady." She liked Eminem! Just not her current tail.

Shaking her head she kept on the move, finding neighbors out in their yards being nosey as to the events a block over. Finding a lone old woman standing in her house coat merely looking as if lost in thought Heather stepped up to her. "Excuse me! Did you happen to see a redheaded woman run by here? Walk even!"

"The one with the tight leather pants and the huge bouncy boobs? Didn't see her." She said smiling warmly. She wore dark sunglasses to mask her eyes.

"Seriously? At a time like this you make jokes? Do you have any idea what's going on over there?"

"Pretty good idea!" She sighed, "Nothin' you can do Missy! For your own safety I'd just go on home."

"Protect and Serve they say." Heather offers her badge.

"Shiny! I bet you could almost see yourself in that."

"What?" Heather examined her badge and did indeed see herself, the only thing is her reflection was battered and bruised, one eye nearly sealed. Shocked she looked up at the old woman and realized she had stepped away. "What the blazes?" Pretty much! After not finding her anywhere she headed through the next yard to reach the crime scene. The bus door opening she heard the cries of young girls.

Before witnessing the Driver debark a body was kicked off the buses steps in a bloody clump. Silva Pemberton park of the new Crowley Manson staff, may he rest in peace. Darting past Heather the black cat ran into Hector's yard behind the blindside of the bus where she couldn't see it anymore. Getting a chill she noticed the Bus Driver stepping off and stretching, popping bone back into place as much as possible. Looking about him at over 2 dozen police officers he found an equal amount of guns trained on him. Looking over at Heather he saluted her then danced in a jig as if bullets firing at his feet in an old Western movie. He then turned and walked around the bus.

"Why are those idiots not tackling him?" Heather examined the police force, 80% of whom were men. The female officers held at gunpoint by their own. Even Heather found a gun pointed at her. Hands in the air she swallowed dryly. "How is he doing this?" One of the officers approached Heather, his eyes black as ink.

"You people are so naïve! That kid thinks I can only inhabit one body bag at a time. She don't know shit! Neither do you Foxy."

"What do you want with Raven Moore? What has she done to you?"

"Just lookin' to impregnate her is all. Evidently the first round didn't work or I wouldn't still be here. Don't worry I won't be long. She won't resist me once I start bringing out her Barbies. Wolf's in the Ken House Baby!"

"So you're using innocent young girls to lure her out?"

"Catnipples Purrrrdy Lady!"

"Does the black cat have anything to do with you?" The word catnip made her wonder.

"Roadkill I slay! So...Mommy is here huh? How did I not detect her? I usually smell her hot sauce a mile away. Must be casting an illusion to block my snot. No worries Mommy can't stop me. She should know better. Same for her whole coven of bitches!"

"Mommy? Who's Mommy? Raven's?"

"Smarter than that average cunt hair Boo Boo."

"Coven?"

"We're done here...unless you want shot down in the prime of your life and never see Morgue Boy again...stay out of my way." Turning away the officer headed for the bus going up into it. Returning shortly he drug a young girl out by her hair kicking and screaming. Heather found herself uncertain what to do, she had too men guns trained on her to be of any use. Grumbling she could only observe.

On the other side of the bus the possessed Driver stood in Hector's front yard with his broken arms wide looking at Raven Moore and Jody Alonzo in the doorway. A quick glance at the tree where the neighbor had been he puckered, "You two have been busy. Cleanest concrete I've ever seen. Bet that was a birch gettin' him down."

"What do you want with me Noigel?"

"For one...stop annoying me with that stupid name. I was joking! Legion backwards like in a mirror? Come on! RORRIM! RORRIM! NO EHT LLAW!" He laughed. "Who's the studliest Incubus of all? Gimme a shout out? No? In that case let's get down to beeswax Birdy! Notice what I did there? Birds...Raven...bees...my stinger in your honey hole?"

"Not happening!" Raven defied him.

Sighing the demon shook his head then looked over his shoulder, "Bring up Vestal Virgin number one!" He then winked at Raven. "I love talking to myself!" The Incubus grinned as it became evident to both Raven and Jody that Noigel...whatever his name truly was could actually inhabit more than one male at a time. He was only toying with her up to this point. The shock multiplying when she saw a police officer dragging her former roommate Angela Fitzgerald up to the Driver. Once there next to him the cop held Angela by her throat and one arm turning her back to the Driver. In a goofy manner the Driver reached over and yanked Angela's shorts down to her ankles, underwear and all.

"I think she's ripe for motherhood...don't you?" The Driver dropped his pants and prepared to take Angela from behind, feeling her pussy first to make her cry harder. "Lil dry...oh well, a broken hymen will get her lubed up nicely. Might be raw afterwards though." He points at the driver's monster erection. "What's you name Sweetcheeks?" He fluffs her jiggly bare bottom.

"Angela Fitzgerald." She blubbered in terror.

"ANGELa FITS...HA! The driver's name is Gerald. Nametag!" He taps his tattered shirt, "What a coWINKYdunk!"

"DON'T DO THIS!" Raven bawled, Jody holding her back.

"Oooo! Pretty wings back there!" The demon driver noted Jody's ethereal wings flare up in white glowing light. "You really did collar an Angel didn't you? She's going to be pissed once she recalls who she was. Lovey might stab you in the back someday Birdy. Big glowing sword and all."

"What's he talking about?" Jody whimpered.

"I think you're an actual Guardian Angel...somehow I think I trapped one inside you...sorry!"

"WHAT?" Jody tried to seek out wings but just could not see or feel them even though Raven and the demon could.

"Anyways...back to the other Angel with an A for anal...maybe later Pretty Pretty! Time to play pin the tail on the pussy. Purr really loud for Big Daddy GER Bear." Gerald Whitmore was the name of the Driver.

"Please don't hurt me." Angela lost her mind. Planting his dick up to Angela, Gerald the Demon penetrated her before Raven could even react. Screaming for help with blood trickling down her inner thighs as he nailed Angela hard the Incubus looked at Raven panting. The possessed Cop chuckling while she fought him to no avail also looked toward Raven. He wasn't even reacting to her nails digging into his arms drawing more blood.

"Angie's a tightie nightie! Mini Skinny! I love me some tight ass Angel's. Want some Sigil girl? Just let your guard down I'll fill you up nice and creamy too."

"Let me at him." Jody snapped, her hands glowing out of a protective nature. Raven shoved her back inside the house and slammed the door behind her. As if sealing the door with more sigils Raven turned to the Driver her sneering eyes ablaze. Taking her clothing off Raven stood nude and walked out into the grass.

"Come and get it Asshole!"

"Ahhhh! There she is...Daddy's girl!"

"Shut the fuck up and let Angela go." She lay down in the grass and pulled her legs behind her head like a pro, first time for everything. With her pussy gaping wide and waiting on him he instead kept Angel firmly in his possession.

"Be there after I get Angie here to climax. Never leave them unfulfilled...unfilled even...my motto from the grotto."

"NOW MOTHERFUCKER!" Raven flared up, her body glowing orange and her eyes simmering.

"Been there done Mommy." A darting gaze out of both the driver host and the cop checked the vicinity. "Oh...I think she's around here somewhere." He continued nailing Angela hard spanking her bottom. "Oooo! Angel's findin' her rhythm, look at her gyrate that cute lil ass." Sadly, Angela was! Instinct at best!

Getting angry Raven dropped her legs and leaped to her feet. Charging the Driver she found herself swarmed by three more officers. Pinning Raven to the ground she felt her lower back tattoo throbbing. Pure pentagram she found her body craving sex. The cops stripping down one by one held Raven as she heard each of them speaking as Noigel at once.

"Gangbang Baby! If at first nut you don't succeed...thigh, thigh, thigh again." One officer forcefully rolled Raven over as his fellow host placed the man's dick up inside Raven's pussy. That helper in turn took Raven's anal pucker hard. The third grabbed Raven by her hair and forced his dick down her throat. Raven...the Succubus thrived!

"That's it...that's a good Succubus...PARTY succuBUS!" The Driver laughed. "Let's just keep the momentum going...you're up...ME!" He glared toward the street. The male cops standing guard firing on the female Officer's wounding them. Heather ducking behind another car hid from being shot. She knew the males were not acting on their own so didn't want to hurt them but there really were no options.

Deciding to wing a number of them with her own gun she found them merely stunned. Back in action almost immediately she found herself pinned down by gunfire. Swarmed by three officers she lay on her back at a loss. This was it...her final day on the job. Closing her eyes she awaited her fate only to hear the roar of a big cat. Eyes popping open she found her fellow officers being ripped and slashed apart by a huge panther. "HOLY FUCK!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12