Raven Nevermourn Ep. 011: REAPERcussions

Story Info
Death warmed over! Dinner's on the table! Main Corpse!
4.5k words
4.81
2.2k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers

The Skinner house...less than a block from the Alonzo palace. Too close for comfort!

"So you just moved to Candelabra Estates?"

Jeffrey Skinner age eighteen tried to play it suave around this hot new girl in his life. A guy like him just did not have much luck with girls. Perhaps that could be due to his unique thoughts on life...and death.

"I did! My Dad makes us move around a lot...it seems like every day." Safe bet!

"Oh yeah? What's your dad do for a living?"

"Ha! Living! He's a caretaker!" More or less! "Digs graves, holds funerals, puts 'em down when it's their time."

"Oh yeah? Kind of grim isn't it?" Yet, he was smiling brightly. So was she actually.

"I think it's sexy." She dances to the music on Jeffrey's stereo, hands in her hair, her cut off t-shirt exposing the lower portions of her lily white 36C's. She was certainly entertaining in a stripper kind of way.

"Death is kind of sexy isn't it?" He looked down the hall toward his Father's bedroom. Sniffing he caught a whiff of Frank Skinner's furthering deterioration. He worried the hot girl might smell it and ask questions. Then again, it sounded like the dead was a turn on to her. "Dahlia? As in Black Dahlia Murder? I love that band too."

"So do I...we have so much in common." She giggled with sparkling eyes of deep murky blue.

"How did you know about me? You said you heard a cute boy lived here."

"Confession? I saw you when you came home. I was out walking after the police and EMT's left with all those really bloody body parts. I heard a big cat ripped apart a few pigs."

"Big cat? No way! Sure it wasn't my dad's chihuahua?" He chuckled, "Where is that rat anyway? I haven't heard a peep out of him since I've been home."

"My mom's into taxidermy. Well...was."

"Really? Does she stuff the dead bodies your dad confiscates?"

"Sometimes! Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure!"

"Promise not to think badly of me?" She bends over in front of him and glides her palms down her milky but well toned legs, her ass cheeks slipping out from under her extra tight hot pants. He swore he could see pussy through the threads of her constricting inseam. The view was enough to bring on an evil smirk as he rubbed his crotch. She was well aware of his dark desires.

"Pretty sure you can tell me anything."

"I'm a vampire."

"Didn't see that coming. It's broad daylight!"

"No, I just like blood. It's yummy. I'm morbid aren't I?"

"Naaaw! We all have our fetishes." He happened to look at his fish bowl on the coffee table. "Huh! I had a goldfish. Maybe it died and Dad flushed him."

"I used to eat goldfish."

"Me too." He chuckled then actually thought about it. Had he? His mind was a little foggy. Shaking off his chill he changed subjects. "You have an amazing body."

"I do don't I?" She crushes her tits by pressing her biceps along the sides to offer a nice bulging cleavage. "I also read palms. Want me to read yours?"

"Sure!" Anything to bring her closer to him. After offering she moved between he and the coffee table and eagerly straddled his hips, his erection rubbing right along her tight inner thighs. Hopping once for meanness as if getting comfy she took his left hand and examined his palm. Eyes flaring at his pulse beneath her fingertips she wiggled a bit on his lap. He was speechless!

"Life line is short!"

"Awww hell!"

"It just means you should live like it's your last day on Earth. I do!"

"You smell really good."

"Like my perfume? It's called Syonide! I make it myself."

"Poisoning me?"

"Not at all! I think I like you Jeffy!" She shared a playful baby like tone. "What do we have here?" A close inspection of his palm increased her sexual tension. "You have a dark soul. So do I."

"That's hot!"

"Isn't it? Are we made for one another Jeffrey?"

"God I hope so."

"Do you believe in God?" She rubs her thighs along his compressed erection. There was a Jesus placard of he hanging from the holy cross up on the wall. His mother was a believer. It was mainly there in memory of her.

"Not really! Atheist I think!" He notices her wrists, "Whoa! You've slit your wrists?"

"Many times! I'm still here. Does that bother you?"

"No! I'm...glad you're still here."

"Good answer! You should try it sometime...it's erotic."

"I'm kind of partial to my blood. But...I'll admit I've thought about drinking blood just to see what it's like."

"Would you like to taste mine?"

"Ummm? Really?"

"Bite me." She playfully lays over him and tilts her neck exposing it to his lips. Swallowing nervously he inhales her flesh and rolls his eyes back. Exhaling along her throat he reaches up under her shirt and palms her breasts. Sighing Dahlia whispers, "I can read your palms even when you do that."

"Fuck you're turning me on."

"I knew that silly. I like turning you on."

"Why?"

"It makes me crazy when a guy just...takes me...roughs me up...slaps me around...BITES ME!" She pressed her neck directly into his gaping mouth while her right hand moves between her legs and rubs his concealed dick. "Do it!"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes you do."

He felt the urge, his heart rate tripling with adrenalin and just bites her. The salty taste of tiny droplets of blood on his tongue made him tense up briefly to savor the flavor. Sucking on her throat she moaned and inhaled through her mouth. "Yesssss! Do something crazy...take me to bed."

"Fuck yeah!" He picked her up by her ass cheeks, she clinging to him with her legs and coiling hands up under his armpits. Still suckling her throat he stood tall and stumbled down the hallway toward his bedroom. As he started to turn to his room she gasped.

"The other bed."

"What?" He released her throat to look at her, she pressing her forehead into his. "I can't...I..."

"Fuck me Jeffrey!" She encouraged him. Barging into his Father's bedroom the odor grew pungent, she taking a deep breath and mumbling, "Mmmmmm!"

Throwing her onto his Father's queen size bed he crawled in over her this time in straddling her body. Peering down at her he stares coldly and takes his t-shirt off whipping it aside. She reached up to unbuckle his belt to lure open his jeans. Growling at the constraint of his position he jumped off and removed the rest of his clothing. She watching and lifting her hips to slither her hot pants off of her blood red toenails.

Rising quickly, shirt taken off, she tosses it over Frank's lifeless body. It was in witnessing her obvious knowledge that his Father was right next to her that set him off. Diving on to her he lost his mind, penetrating her pink slit in a thrill to be fucking her scalding hot pussy. Virginity lost on his part!

Savage nails drew blood from his back as he nuts a mass creamy assault deep inside her. Unwilling to release him he repeated his penetrations three more times, each time she becoming more and more vicious in climax.

"Let me ride him." She forced his gaze upon hers with a steaming allure. It was as if she were trying to control his mind. Peering to his right at his Father he just knew what she was getting at but was still stressed over it.

"He's...sleeping."

"Jeffrey? Don't insult me."

Looking from her gorgeous eyes over at his Father's corpse he gnashed his teeth and crawled out of her in a milky web of left behind puppet strings. Stepping around the bed he reached over and drew the blankets away from his dad's stiffened body. Dahlia rolling to her knees pulled Frank from his side and stretched him out. Eying Jeffrey with a playful grin she set about unbuttoning his dad's shirt and then down to his slacks. He watched her with awe as she stripped his Father. Taking in obviously reconstructed bones and many contusions Jeffrey wondered how he ended up this way. Confusion made him stammer in step.

With Frank's pants undone it was blatantly clear he had rigor mortis, his penis still rock hard even in fatality. Giggling she threw her leg up over Frank's lap and mounted his dick. Flirting with Jeffrey as he watched her pussy lips ripple and mold around his Dad's thick eight inch beast Jeffrey finally grinned. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Daddy's a big boy!" Blown away Jeffrey began touching himself observing her rise and fall. "Join me Jeffy."

Eying her ass he noted her butt pucker vividly widening with each thrust up into her pussy as if it were breathing. Jeffrey had never attempted anal due to his dating life limited to rejection and a long lengthy term of virginity. Moving behind her in straddling his Father's legs he lined his drooling erection upward toward her ass. Examining it not wanting to do something that made him look badly he winced with distress. As if they fucking with a once beloved corpse wasn't bad enough. Jeffrey was always on the dark side within. Odd how he could do this yet feel awkward in sexual feats.

Peering over her shoulder she told him bleed on it for lubrication. As if possessed all over again he used a longer than normal fingernail to slit his palm until a nice flow of blood could be squeezed into droplets on her awaiting anal cavity. Amazed by his fluids pooling up on her ass he heard her squeal. "Put it in me...FUCK ME JEFFREY! IMPALE ME!"

Compliance was guaranteed. Piercing her anus he and his deceased Father was deeply penetrating her holes together. Father and son bonding had never been this good when Frank was alive. Once Jeffrey's mother passed away from cancer Frank tended to distance himself from his son. It was probably because of catching Jeffrey jerking off in the hospital restroom mere minutes of her passing. Jeffrey of course blamed it on a nurse to hide his morbid thoughts.

For thirty minutes they performed the despicable act, he nutting three more times, she chaotically screaming and facing one spasm after another. Feverish and sweaty Jeffrey Skinner felt a searing warmth and the scent of burning hair. Unable to stop fucking her ass he snarled and reared his head back.

Sanity fleeting Jeffrey yanked Dahlia's head back by her hair and bit her throat, artery pierced in his savagery she gushed blood and rallied an exasperating, "BE MY VALENTINE!" Blood squirting all over his face his sinuses filled up clogging inhalation. She falling over Frank drowned even he in blood. Still, in her slumped forward form she managed to kiss Frank on the lips and suck on his empty cavity of abandonment.

In a strange moment all life ceased, Jeffrey collapsing over her his teeth retreating from her wound. A brilliant light suddenly illuminated from Frank's mouth and flowed into Dahlia's. Jeffrey too weakened by his feast to react simply stared. Soon the burning sensation on his abdomen became agonizing, hisses of inability to move he found Dahlia's body basking in the glow, now enveloping all of her, her bloody wounds healing up until she was as stunningly beautiful as ever. Frank beneath her began incinerating yet on a level that did not catch the bed on fire. It was like he was imploding, but inevitably halting before any final breakdown. Collapsing into the bed amid ashes, fatty tissue, structure, and bone Dahlia giggled. "Delicious! I saved you enough for dinner later. How are you doing back there Baby?"

"What's...happening?"

"Together forever my little killer."

"What?" The burning ended and he finally found the energy to peel his body from hers. In doing so he caught a glimpse of her lower back, on it was a pentagram. Freaked slightly he lowered his gaze toward his thighs, on it was a burnt version of the same pentagram. Startled by it he fell backward on the bed and lay there weeping.

"Don't be a whiner Jeffrey! Enjoy it! We're...destiny!" Crawling in a circle to face him she admired his brand and delicately traced her finger along it, the sensitivity making Jeff twitch but sigh just the same. "I knew you wanted me! From the moment Sugar told that redheaded skank you were a serial killer. Time to maniac up Baby!"

She gave him the best blowjob he ever experienced then and there.

Laughing uncontrollably Jeffrey nutted down her throat and responded by viciously grabbing her hair and dragging her up over him. Kissing her hard she melted within his grasp. His insidious wheeze was enough to make her glad she eavesdropped on the Incubus.

"Is your dick getting bigger Jeffrey?"

"I can go all night! Breakfast in bed when we wake up?"

"Eat me before your Father." She caressed his cheek. His salivating said it all.

Jeffrey Skinner was born again.

Atheistically speaking in tongues!

********

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Raven Mourn woke up screaming. Wringing with sweat her gorgeous body shimmered. Having gotten overly warm in her slumber she had shed her clothing to relax better. Sitting up upon perspired sheets with strategically designed body stains, she stared at the mirror on Hector Alonzo's dresser. Recalling her dream which was fading fast she saw images of herself riding a dead man's cock, behind her a body she couldn't make out who was taking her from behind. While she as a Succubus might instill such dreams in males to claim their souls she was trying to overlook that inevitable curse.

Shaking as Jody Alonzo entered in a hurry from the hallway her new lovers own body glistening with a glow that she herself did not visually comprehend made Raven almost pout. "What have I done to this family? They don't deserve what's happening around them...to them."

"You okay?" Jody shuffled in looking over Raven's succulent glistening flesh. "Need me to get you a cold compress?"

"Just a horrible dream in a good way. Jody? Don't ever be like me. I'm craving sex more and more."

"As long as it's with me." Jody slyly grinned, "I got you babe."

"I adore you Jody."

"Ditto! As Daddy used to say." She knew if her Mother was in the room he would say it again.

"You know...ditto is only missing one letter I from being rearranged to spell Idiot right?"

"Two T's...you're the idiot!"

"I...Shit! Thought I was on to something. Never said I was a straight A student."

Raven giggled feeling better about her fading nightmare. If you could call that situation a nightmare when you're a demon seducer. Her cunt was as drenched as the rest of her body. While craving Jody at the moment she resisted and crawled from Hector Alonzo's bed to stretch vividly. Jody moving behind her reached around Raven and hugged her, kissing her neck to just be near her. It was embraced with a caress to Jody's cheek until a flashing image within Jody's mind saw a girl with...Raven dark hair and pale complexion in place of the redhead. Haunted but remaining calm Jody played out what she saw in her head. It seemed so vivid that it was as if she were really with this pale comparison. The allure was...magnetic.

Raven enjoying Jody's kiss along her neck began feeling her body flare up in it's orange hue but hardly losing sight of her control. Her own thoughts drifting backward into memory of her nightmare she stared at she and Jody in the dresser mirror. Jody's body reacting to the surge of sexual fire from Raven's altering skin cells, bathed herself in white light sigils slipping between bodies. It was like a flat piece of paper slipping through a crack as if defending herself but far from pushing herself away. A union with protection it seemed. Raven was glad she was using protection. Her lightex protection Raven giggled to herself.

"This feels nice." Raven whispered.

"I'm yours babe!"

"Well aware...and that's what frightens me Jody." A flash of her own while admiring them in the mirror Raven noticed an ever so brief switch of visuals. A woman much her own build but pale white grinning back at her with..."That Jeff guy?" Raven pulled away from Jody's grasp and the image in the mirror returned to normal..."What the hell was that about?"

"Uhhh? We were making out...touchy feely?" Jody looked disappointed in her girlfriend's reaction. "I thought it felt...nice."

"It did...you didn't see what I just did though. My nightmare was acting out in the mirror there. I...wasn't even in the room for a second. Some other girl..."

"Black hair? White skin...well pretty pale at least? I had a weird vision of that too but not in the mirror...unless I'm looking through your eyes."

"Eyes? Argus...a creature in mythology that had a hundred eyes...is he messing with us somehow in a way we don't know about yet?"

"Eyes are the mirror to the soul Daddy says."

"Hector's so smart." Raven smirked, "I'm serious Jody what did we just witness? An omen? Because I just saw that Jeff guy up the street kissing on that galbino just like you were doing me."

"Whoa!" Jody flared her eyes at the shared experience.

"Whoa...part two." Raven lowers her gaze to Jody's tummy after smelling something hot. Jody's t-shirt over her pubes was smoldering and an etched pentagram was literally burnt into the white fabric. Pointing at it Jody reached down and lifted the shirts hemline to see the searing cotton. "Cotton? Sheep...?"

"Goat versus sheep? God versus the Devil? We are God's flock of sheep right?"

"Yeah, we having a bible study?"

"More babble study."

"Tower of Babel?"

"We are losing it." Raven laughed. "Still, what made my mark burn through your shirt?"

"Hot and heavy? Maybe we need to set fire to Daddy's bed again." She wiggled her brows and took her shirt off. Grabbing Raven she rushed her backwards on to the bed from the foot and they crawled backwards before exploring each others body yet again. Kissing led to fingering, fingering led to licking, licking led to...sheets rising slightly next to them? Raven reeling at Jody's tongue looked to her left and saw the bedding rising up as if someone under them. Eyes bulging she envisioned Hector Alonzo laying dead under the sheets. Picturing his corpse she grabbed the sheets and yanked them away as much as she could with Jody holding her lower body down.

"This has got to be a warning. I can sense it...I...fuck...right there Jody...lick me right there." Eyes closing to thrive on sensation Raven came hard.

With Jody easing away Raven fanned herself and writhed along the bed like a serpent slithering from side to side. Her cooing moment fading she realized Jody wasn't touching her any longer. Missing her Raven lifted her eyelids then stared up in shock. Gravitating over her was Jody consumed in white light, angel wings spread out as if blocking Raven's visual over the rest of the room, specifically the dresser mirror. "Jody?"

A large sword was in Jody's hands, the blade poised down toward Raven as if ready to perform a death plunge. On Jody's pubic area the pentagram spun like a roulette wheel of light. Indecisive in appearance Jody seemed to be resisting the swords desire to slay Raven. The pentagram acting spontaneously unsure of itself as well was a star one second, the ram the next. Finally, as if beating her inner turmoil Jody whirled in the air and cast her sword at the mirror shattering it into a million tiny shards. The sword of light just as quickly reassembling each fractured piece until the mirror was back to normal. Once a sheer surface again the light absorbed into the reflective surface and Jody collapsed to the mattress in a zoned out persona.

"JODY?" Raven leaped and rolled over her lover and patted her cheek to bring her back to reality.

"What? Did I have the craziest orgasm ever? I feel...awesome!" Raven didn't have the heart to tell her she was trying to kill her lover only moments before. Wings long gone Jody looked her original self save for that pentagram of light which was upside down as a star. Another second to admire it, that too faded away.

"Yep! Fair trade my beautiful shining star." Raven sprawled out and ate Jody's pussy.

The worst was over right?

********

Skinner residence...

Dahlia woke up and found herself in bed with only a rancid Frank Skinner. Looking puzzled she crawled from bed and searched the house for Jeffrey. Finding the front door open and darkness calling she stepped out on the porch and found Jeffrey standing in the yard butt ass naked. Whistling and calling out, "HERE TINY! TIME TO COME HOME!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers
12