Raven Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a foot fetish, slave?" It was more of a taunt than a question, and Jake simply nodded his head.

When her toenails were freshly painted, she had him lightly blow on them to dry the polish. Then Raven ordered Jake to put her socks and boots back on. After he had zipped up the second boot, she said,

"My boots look a little dusty. I want you to clean them with your tongue. Now."

Jake, totally aroused by handling Raven's sexy feet and boots, readily obeyed. He thoroughly licked both boots, with extra emphasis on the tall spike heels, as commanded by Raven. It seemed to Jake as if he had been licking Raven's boots for a long time, although he didn't mind, when she suddenly pulled away and told him that he should take care of some more laundry and then come back upstairs to do some cleaning.

Jake practically limped down the two flights of stairs to the basement, his aroused cock straining inside the leather thong. In the privacy of the basement he pulled down the thong, releasing his erection so it could have some room to breath. While sorting through some of Raven's workout clothes and getting them ready for the washing machine, he came across a sexy looking red half shirt. He held it up to his face and could smell the faint aroma of her sweat and some kind of perfume.

Although he remembered Raven's stern warning against masturbating, he was too excited to care. Jake wrapped the shirt around his swollen member and started stroking it. He was confident that the job would only take a few minutes at best, then he would quickly throw the shirt in the washing machine and Raven would never suspect a thing.

At last, the building pressure in his loins was relieved, blasting his load into the shirt. He was breathing sighs of relief when suddenly Raven appeared from around the corner. She had suspected that something like this might happen, and had taken off her high heeled boots to move quietly down the stairs and catch her slave in the act.

Jake was terrified. He dropped to his knees and started begging for forgiveness.

"I can't believe what you've done to my shirt," Raven said. "If you are truly sorry, then lick it clean!"

Jake was disgusted by the idea of tasting his own fluids, but he had no other choice since Raven was holding her riding crop in one hand and a familiar set of handcuffs in the other.

"Does it taste good?" she asked as he licked his mess off of the fabric.

"No, Mistress Raven," Jake said humbly between licks.

"I'll bet you like to get blow jobs from your little groupie sluts. You like to squirt that nasty stuff in their mouths. It's time you got a taste of it for yourself."

Suddenly she grabbed one of his wrists and had it secured in a handcuff. Then she dragged him over to the bar and despite his begging and pleading, Jake found himself cuffed to the brass foot rail. Without saying a word, Raven went quickly up the stairs. Jake knew she would be back soon and he was not looking forward to her return.

Before long there was the menacing clicking of spike heels on the wooden stairs. She stood over Jake and he saw that in addition to putting her boots back on, she had her hair pulled back as she had done the first time he was punished in her playroom. She was also carrying the familiar black leather bag, which Jake knew contained her various instruments of pain.

She set the bag on the bar and quickly pulled out a whip. It had a polished wooden handle and a number of medium length, wide leather tails. Raven ordered Jake to get up on his knees, elbows on the floor, with his buttocks high in the air. It was obvious that she wasn't going to tease him and build up any kind of dramatic anticipation, but was going to get right down to business.

Raven began beating his raised ass with the whip, working into a nice rhythm with each blow landing perfectly centered. Jake began to moan in pain.

"Shut up and take it like a man, you little bitch," Raven scolded. Jake tried to stay quiet, but the pain was unbearable and he began to tremble. Finally he yelled out,

"Mistress Raven! Please stop! I'm begging you! I can't take it any more!"

Raven let out a sigh of disgust. She momentarily set the whip down and removed Jake's leather thong.

"I don't want to hear you whining like a little girl," Raven said and grabbed him fiercely by the hair, then started stuffing the thong in his mouth. Jake didn't know which was worse, the musky taste of his sweaty thong, or just the idea of it being forced into his mouth. He could have spit it out, but Raven warned him that she would tie it in place if he did.

She then picked up the whip and started thrashing his buttocks once again. Jake was sobbing in pain, tears welling up in his eyes. Raven was breathing heavily, angry that she had to take the time to punish her slave, yet enjoying reducing Jake to a groveling wreck.

"I hope that orgasm was real good," Raven taunted him. "Was it worth the punishment, slave?"

Jake just sobbed and shook his head. Then Raven started whipping the backs of his thighs and he jumped at each stroke. Fortunately she didn't do this for very long, and then ordered Jake to roll over on his back. The thick carpet on the floor did little to cushion his sore buttocks.

Raven rummaged through her bag. Jake was delighted that she had set the whip down, but was terrified as to what she might have in store next.

Pulling out the black leather ankle cuffs, she quickly secured them on her slave. She then produced a piece of rope and expertly tied it from the ankle cuffs to one leg of the near by pool table, stretching Jake out on his back on the floor.

"I'm going to se that you won't have any use for your worthless penis for the rest of the day," she said menacingly, and pulled out what looked like a miniature version of her riding crop. Kneeling on the floor beside her helpless slave, she grabbed his cock in one hand, and firmly slapped the bottom of his balls with the small crop. A quick flick of the wrist was all it took to make her slave recoil in agony. He instinctively tried to bring up his legs to protect his genitals, but it was useless since his ankles were secured to the leg of the pool table. Jake's eyes were wide with terror and his screams muffled by the leather thong still stuffed in his mouth.

Jake didn't bother to count the number of times she slapped him on his balls, and even though it wasn't very many, he felt much too weak to move.

Raven commanded him to spit out the thong, which he did and it fell beside his head. She then checked his bonds and made sure that his circulation hadn't been cut off.

"I'm finished punishing you for now, but since you disobeyed me and we had to take this little break, I doubt that you will be able to get all your chores done today, and that will mean more punishment for you later," his Mistress threatened.

"I have a little errand to run. I'll be gone for about an hour, and since you've shown me that you can't be trusted, I'll just have to leave you as you are."

Jake didn't say a word as Raven got up. He was simply relieved that the punishment session was over. She went up the stairs, leaving her leather bag on the bar.

Jake assumed that Raven had changed clothes, since it was a while before he heard the front door open and close. Then he heard the muffled rumbling of the garage door opener.

He had parked in the driveway, blocking the garage door, so she probably got his car keys from his jeans and parked it on the street. Once again there was a rumbling of the door going down.

Although Raven was probably only gone for an hour, it seemed to Jake like a long time. He rolled over on his side to take the pressure off his sore buttocks. His balls still hurt badly and had drawn up tightly against his body, as if trying to make a more difficult target for Raven.

Looking around the basement, the wide tails of the whip hung over the edge of the bar. Jake was somewhat surprised that they weren't covered with his blood. Her red workout shirt lay on the floor not far away. He looked up at the remaining laundry on the pool table, estimated what time it was, and realized that there wouldn't be enough time to finish it. Then something about the pool table caught his eye.

Just under the edge of the table, there were thick metal rings, evenly spaced on both the side and end, which were visible to him. Jake assumed that these rings were fastened all the way around the under side of the table, and normally out of sight. He could only imagine that they were used for tying someone down on the pool table for some kind of horrible punishment or torture session. He tried to put that thought out of his mind.

He looked at the handcuffs that secured him to the brass foot rail. They weren't the toy kind that he had used with a girlfriend years ago. The Smith and Wesson logo was clearly engraved on the lock housing. Genuine police issue. It would be impossible for him to break out of them. The cuffs, which bound his ankles, were made of wide and thick leather straps, with heavy buckles and hardware fastening them together. The rope, which bound them to the leg of the pool table, was at least 1/2" thick. Much too heavy for him to break.

Upstairs, he heard a phone ring. It rang four times and was silent. He assumed that an answering machine had picked it up.

Eventually, the boredom became too much and Jake started to drift off to sleep. He was suddenly awoken by a muffled rumbling, which he knew was the garage door opener. His Mistress Raven had returned.

"How are you doing, slave" she called down from the top of the stairs.

"I'm still in pain, but otherwise I'm okay," Jake answered.

He expected Raven to come downstairs, release him, and put him back to work. Instead he had to wait a while before she came downstairs, and he assumed that she was changing into her black leather.

Jake's body tensed up when he heard the familiar sound of her heels on the stairs. Dressed in her leather pants, vest, gloves, and boots as he expected, Jake was relieved to see that she wore her hair down. He assumed this meant no more punishment, for now.

Raven released her naked slave and ordered him to go upstairs and use the bathroom by the front door. As he hurried up the stairs, she stayed in the basement and packed items back into her black leather bag.

Jake was relieved to be released from his bonds and have a private moment away from his mistress. Not to mention, he did have to use the bathroom rather urgently.

He had quickly cleaned this bathroom earlier, which didn't take long since it evidently didn't get used very much, but this was the first time he took in any of the detail. It was a very small bathroom, barely large enough for the toilet and sink. Instead of a medicine cabinet above the sink, there was a mirror hanging in what looked like a picture frame. This gave him an idea, but he would have to try it later.

Raven was waiting for him outside the bathroom. She handed him a contraption of wide leather straps.

"Since you've shown that you can't be trusted, you'll have to wear this chastity belt," she commanded.

Jake fumbled with the buckles since he wasn't sure how to put it on. Raven gave a sigh of disgust, and quickly fastened the wide leather belt around his waist. There was a thick leather pouch, similar to a thong, and a strap from its base was drawn up tightly between his butt cheeks and buckled to the back of the waist belt. Then Raven secured each buckle with a small padlock.

"You could still probably play with yourself, but you'd have no way to clean up the mess, so don't think you can get away with it. That is, unless you enjoyed getting your balls slapped," she said mockingly. Jake just stared at the floor.

Raven ordered Jake to continue with the laundry and then come up to her office for more work. He meekly went downstairs, not wishing to upset his Mistress again.

Jake hurriedly started the washing machine and folded the clothes, which had come out of the dryer. He picked his leather thong up off the floor, not sure what to do with it, and simply lay it on the pool table with the other clothes. He did make a quick inspection of the pool table and confirmed his suspicions that the metal rings had been fastened all the way around the perimeter, just out of sight. Raven had obviously taken her bag and whips upstairs with her, since they were no where to be found.

When passing by the kitchen on his way up to Raven's office, he stopped in to check the earlier phone call on the caller I.D. display. It was only listed as a call from a cell phone, no name, just the number.

Realizing that Raven had probably heard him downstairs and was probably wondering what was keeping him, Jake had what he though to be a moment of brilliance. The dishwasher had stopped long ago, and he set about emptying it. He occasionally clinked dishes together loudly so she would hear what he was doing and not come downstairs. In the middle of this, he managed to remove his secret slip of paper from the bottom of the silverware drawer, write down the cell phone number on it, and tuck it behind the bathroom mirror. He had also planned to write down Raven's number too, but it wasn't displayed in the usual place on the phone.

The plan was that whenever Raven finally let him go, he would ask to use the bathroom. Then he would be dressed and could retrieve the slip of paper and put it in his pocket. He wasn't really sure what he would do with these phone numbers, but he liked the idea of having some sort of information about the mysterious Raven.

When Jake finally entered Raven's office, he found that she had removed her long leather gloves and was once again working at her computer.

"What took you so long?" she demanded. Jake explained that he had unloaded the dishwasher, although he was pretty sure she knew that anyway. "Come here," she ordered. Making Jake stand beside her desk chair, she inspected and tugged at the straps of his chastity belt. She squeezed his aching balls for just a moment, then spun him around and slapped him once on the ass with her bare hand. She then commanded him to clean the bathroom, which was just outside the office door.

The second floor bathroom obviously got the most use. Although it was clean by most people's standards, it was the dirtiest room in Raven's house. After retrieving the cleaning supplies and mop from downstairs, he quickly got to work. Jake was stressed. He wanted to do a thorough job, but was aware of the limited time. There was still the office and bedroom to clean, although it didn't look like there would be much work in either of those rooms.

After finishing the bathroom, Jake reported to his Mistress. She put him to work dusting and straightening her office as she worked. He tried to catch a few glimpses as to what she was doing on her computer, but was not able to make out anything other than that she was working on some complicated spreadsheet.

When he finished, she ordered him into the bedroom. The bed was unmade, but otherwise the room was nearly spotless. Raven said that she couldn't trust leaving him alone in her bedroom and stood threateningly in the doorway as he dusted furniture and straightened out her vanity table.

She then had him remove the covers from the bed and flip the mattress over. While Jake did this he looked for any stains left from sexual activity. He couldn't help it. He though he spotted something on the bottom sheet, a sign that a man may have been in her bed, but he'd have to check it later in the privacy of the basement. What man would Raven consider worthy of joining her in bed? It was then that he realized that he was holding yet another load of laundry. A quick glance at the bedroom clock made him realize that there wouldn't be enough time to get it done.

On one of the night stands was a phone that had an answering machine built in. The message light was blinking and Jake was sure that Raven had seen it. He thought that he might be able to eavesdrop on the message left by the person who called from their cell phone.

Raven ordered her slave to set the pile of dirty sheets at the top of the stairs and then she selected a new set from a linen closet in the hallway. The new sheets were a deep blue satin, and there was a matching comforter in silver and blue satin. The image of his beautiful mistress lying naked on those satin sheets filled Jake's mind, and despite his sore groin, his cock squirmed in the confines of the chastity belt.

As commanded, Jake rushed the dirty sheets down to the basement where he was to drop them off and come upstairs immediately with the vacuum cleaner. On his way down the basement steps, he rolled the sheets over in his hands until he found what he was looking for. He had found what were often referred to as peter tracks on one half of the bottom sheet. Evidently his Mistress Raven had a male guest share her bed recently.

As Jake came back up to the second floor with the vacuum cleaner, he heard a message being played on the bedroom answering machine. Raven had the volume turned down low and Jake could only tell that it was a man's voice. The message was brief and before he could make out anything there was the long beep signifying it was over.

Not sure if Raven would return the call right away from the bedroom phone, and not wanting to show any interest in what she was doing, Jake plugged the vacuum cleaner into an outlet in the hallway, switched on the machine and wheeled it into her unoccupied office.

As he was vacuuming around the desk he noticed that the computer monitor had been switched off. He spotted the bin of mail and was tempted to check out some envelopes to find out Raven's real name. However, with the noise of the vacuum cleaner, he didn't want to take the risk of her slipping into the room and catching him.

Finishing the office, he started vacuuming his way down the short hallway towards the bedroom. Raven was sitting on the edge of the freshly made bed and talking on the phone. Truly a beautiful sight. Jake switched off the vacuum, unsure of what to do. She turned towards the bedroom door, and without covering the mouthpiece of the phone, said,

"Slave, vacuum the stairs." Evidently none of Raven's associates would find it odd for her to pause in a conversation and bark orders to a slave. As Jake slowly maneuvered the vacuum from one carpeted stair down to the next, he wondered just how many slaves Raven might have had, or for that matter, currently had.

She was obviously skilled at intimidating and dominating men, had a small leather wardrobe that he knew of, which could be more extensive, and there was her dreadful bag of whips and cuffs which she wielded with a confidence that only years of experience could bring.

By the time Jake reached the bottom of the stairs he saw Raven at the top. She had apparently ended her phone call, so he lugged the vacuum back up the stairs to do the bedroom.

She stood in the doorway, supervising, as he vacuumed around the bed and few pieces of furniture in the room. When he finished, he noticed that she was holding her riding crop in one hand, and the black leather bag in the other.

"Well, slave," she said. "Your time here is almost up. I'll tell you right now that I will be punishing you because you didn't finish the laundry. If you had been a good boy and kept your hands out of your pants there would have been time for you to get everything done. That should be a lesson to you for the next time you come over to serve me. And I can almost guarantee that there will be a next time, but I'll explain that later. Now, I suggest you do this the easy way and go down to my playroom without making a fuss. Otherwise I am going to punish you more severely. Now go!"

Jake was terrified, but realized that it would be of no use to beg for her mercy. He slipped past her in the doorway, avoiding any eye contact, and headed right for the basement.