Ravenous: An Altheon Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Altheon waited until the man had gotten the point and moved on to easier prey, and then turned his attention back to the brunette. She was so far gone that she didn't even realize her dance partner had changed. Altheon smiled down at her and enjoyed the feeling of her compact body moving along the length of his thigh. "Hi beautiful, what's your name?"

To her credit the brunette actually looked up at him with her glazed over eyes and tried to make sense of the situation. "Either I am completely fucked up or you're a different dude," she slurred at him.

"I'm a different guy. I noticed your previous dance partner slipping something into your drink while your back was turned and felt like I just had to intervene. So I came out here to the dance floor and got you away from him." Ok, so it was a complete fabrication, but it served two purposes. One, it would help her trust him and two; it would later explain the gaps in her memory. He looked in her eyes and tried to seem non-threatening.

"Oh. " The brunette looked around in vain trying to find the man that had drugged her. "I am so thankful that you are so alert. I can't imagine what would've happened to me if you hadn't taken charge." She then flashed a brilliant shit eating grin up at him. "Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

Altheon nearly beamed. His ruse had worked. She believed him hook line and sinker. Of course this was also the reason he found Masquerade so unchallenging. Any mortal when properly inebriated believed any bullshit story you fed them. "Well I would like to know your name. I'm Altheon, but you can call me Al if you want."

"It's Jessica. Is there anything else I can do for you Altheon?"

"Well right now you can just dance with me. I would love to feel your body move to the beat of the music; maybe a little while from now we can go over to one of the private booths and get to known each other better?'

She nodded up at him and then began to move her body in perfect rhythm to the beat of the music. Her hips seemed to be choreographed to match his and he could feel the beginning stirrings of the blood lust. His senses were afire and he could smell every inch of his dance partner; her sweat, her blood, and her lust all mingled into a delicious aroma cocktail in his nose. He glided his hands over the swell of her ass cheeks and then under the mesh of her shirt. They roamed her body as she moved against him. It was all he could do to restrain himself. He knew Vai was right, he was hungry and it had been too long since he had fed like this. His hands grazed her breasts and she purred. Altheon had decided he had enough dancing for tonight.

"Jessica?" He had used his best come hither vampire voice, "Do you want to go somewhere a little more intimate?"

He could tell the voice had worked. Her pupils dilated and she all but collapsed into his arms. She could barely manage a nod of acceptance.

Altheon took her by her hand and led her over to the bar. "Hey Krystal...can you buzz me in for upstairs please." Once the door opened he scooped Jessica up in his arms. The combination of the aphrodisiac and the liquor had worked its way through her and she had slipped into an almost pliable trance. He knew that she would do just about anything he wanted now.

The upstairs of Masquerade was strictly vampires and their "guests" only. The upstairs was all macabre swingers lounge. It was littered with bordello opulence: plush furniture; red velvet upholstered couches, beds with rich burgundy sheets, over stuffed pillows. Sheer curtains draped down from the posts of each of the beds giving sensual silhouettes of the carnal activities taking place there. The voyeurs lazed on the couches getting off as other vamps fed and fucked.

Altheon carried Jessica over to one of the lavish beds and gently laid her down on the silk sheets. He drew the curtains to give them a small amount of privacy and then slid in comfortably next to her. His hands traced the contours of her face and body, moving with slow deliberate grace. He grasped her shirt in his cool fingers and tenderly drew it over her head. The lacy black bra that cupped her lovely B cup breasts tantalized him and he leaned back to enjoy the view. Her nipples were already erect; he could catch glimpses of dusky pink peeking through the lace. He drew her teeny leather skirt down next, enjoying the way she wiggled as his cool fingers touched her scalding flesh. The view was amazing; her ivory skin almost seemed to glow against the back drop of the deep burgundy sheets. He removed his own clothing to reveal his pale luminescent flesh. He looked like a smooth alabaster statue, toned and tight.

Jessica's lust was apparent. She writhed and had begun to moan softly. When he pressed the entire length of his body against him the chill in his skin roused her sense of alarm. "Shit you're cold!"

"You're just going to have to warm me up somehow." And he brought his lips down on hers, his tongue exploring her mouth. His hands cupped the swell of her breasts and kneaded them and then her passion exploded.

Jessica broke off their kiss and brought her gaze to his. Her eyes which had been doe-eyed now seemed to almost be liquid brown fire. Lust smoldered out of her and he knew he had her. She arched her back in an almost cat like gesture and then sat up and looked him dead in the eye as she unclasped her bra. Slowly she slid the straps down her arms and then pulled the cups away to reveal her cute smallish breasts. Her nipples were tiny and hard and she grazed her fingers over them shuddering as the sensations ran through her body. Her fingers lightly pinched them and she moaned through her slightly parted lips.

She removed her matching panties in similar fashion. She parted her legs and rubbed her clit gently. Her fingers wandered downwards and she slid them into her already soaked pussy, they glistened with wetness in the soft light when she held them before him. He grasped her hand and drew her fingers into his mouth, sucking the juice off them. She crawled toward him on the bed, lithe and agile like a panther. Her fingers slid easily through his soft black hair and then down over his powerful shoulders and chest. She marveled at the chill of his skin and the firmness of his pecs and abs. Her warm fingers finally wound their way down to his stiff prick and she firmly wrapped them around his shaft. She gently squeezed it enjoying the way his cock pulsed in her hand.

The blood lust had firmly grasped hold of him and he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold off taking her much longer. His breath came in gasps now as his head lolled back against the headboard. The warmth of her flesh against his was excruciating and wonderful. A low guttural moan escaped his lips as her searing hot flesh straddled his lap, her juicy wet crevice positioned over his waiting cock. She gently held his throbbing member in his hand and traced it along the folds of her pussy, teasing him and drawing out the ecstasy of waiting. Finally, she slid herself down pushing him into her. The feel of her warm velvet softness around him made him cry out.

Jessica slowed slid herself down until she was completed impaled on his shaft. She leaned back, clutching his thighs, and started to swivel her hips in a torturously slow but ever widening circles. Her breasts bounced in time with her thrusts and Altheon knew that she was building toward a powerful almost ritualistic climax. He knew that this was a woman who was familiar with ritualistic sex. Her tempo had increased and she now rode him with animalistic abandon; her pelvis thrusting forward so each stroke ended deep inside her and her clit rubbed against his groin. Her breathing came in gasps and a thin sheen of sweat covered her body.

The view was amazing. Her eyes were wild and her rich brunette hair whipped around her face as her compact body tensed with her impending climax. The small rivulets of sweat that slowly wound their way down her perky breasts, stiff nipples, and taut abs were a surprising turn on for him. And her scent was overpowering. The smell of lust hung in the molecules of air around them and underneath it all hovered the rich aroma of her AB blood. He could stand it no more he had to feed.

Altheon reached back and cupped one of her round ass cheeks in each of his hands and drew her toward him. He fucked her with frenzied passion, each of his long strokes reached deep inside her hot pussy. He knew his girth was filling her and bringing her closer and closer to climax. One of his hands found its way to her clit and he rubbed it with his thumb enthralled in the feeling of the tender nub under his finger.

Within seconds he knew she was going to come. Her whole body tensed and she threw her head back and loosed an almost primal moan. Altheon drew her towards him, mashing her soft breasts and hard nipples against him. When he felt her shudder on top of him he buried his fangs in her luscious neck.

The taste of her meaty blood filled his mouth and he savored it before allowing it to slowly slide down his throat. Then the blood lust slammed into him. He fed greedily at her neck and held her in his powerful arms while he pistoned his cock in and out of her. The feel of his fangs in her neck brought her to climax again. The way her twat pulsed and contracted around his dick drove him over the edge and his hot cum filled her.

He gently withdrew his fangs and lapped at the few droplets of blood remaining on her silky flesh. His saliva had already begun the healing process, by dawn the evidence of his feeding would be nearly erased. When she came to the only real evidence of their time together would be the lurid bruise on her throat and the sluggish, dizzy feeling from the loss of blood. Vampires had made feeding into an art form over the centuries. Previously, most mortals were killed during feedings, now with the many advances in medicine to kill or not to kill was purely up to the vampire. Altheon usually preferred not to kill. He usually reserved that for the more unsavory characters he ran into. He had spent many nights in the city tracking murders and rapists and then ambushing them for the kill. He never killed when he came to the club, besides if every vampire killed every person they fed from someone would eventually make the connection. He could just see posse's of vampire hunters forming up and raiding their night spots.

Altheon slid Jessica's nearly comatose pliable form off him. He tucked her into the bed and kissed her forehead. For an appetizer she has been most delicious. He knew that the staff of the club would take care of the details. She would be dressed and taken to the emergency room. The owner of Masquerade had made a deal with some of local cab companies, any time they needed transport for a victim they called those cabs. The drivers would take the person to the emergency room and make up some believable cover story. The person would get the proper medical attention for the anemia they would be feeling from blood loss or even a transfusion if the vampire had been particularly greedy, and no undue attention would ever be paid to their secret club.

Altheon glided back down to the first floor. He waved to Krystal to make sure she knew Jessica was still up there and in need of some attention. Krystal winked back at him in acknowledgement. He felt better now that he had fed; the bad memories of his earlier dream had faded into the distant background. His eyes scanned the bar searching for Vai, now that he was warmed up he was definitely ready for a challenge. After a few brief moments of searching he found her lounging casually in a shadowy nook along one of the walls. He locked eyes with her and then nodded his head in the direction of the exit. He knew that she had probably already gorged herself on the easy prey here and he was sure she would be ready for more of a challenge.

He made his way effortlessly out of the club and then leaned casually against the wall in the alley where his night had begun. Since he had fed his skin now felt warm to the touch and he reveled in the feel of the cool breeze against it. The barely audible creak of the door's hinges called his attention, and he saw Vai's silhouette emerge. Somehow she managed to look even more amazing then she had when they had met. Her skin was almost rosy; flush from the excitement of her numerous feedings. The moonlight bathed her in its luminescence and she looked radiant. "You look great! I can see you fed well."

"Well you don't look half bad yourself? If that brunette fucked half as good as she looked I bet you're sated."

Altheon smiled, "I'm pretty sure she fucked better than she looked. I'm almost certain she was some kind of pagan priestess, she definitely had a talent for ritualistic almost primal sex." He had been about to elaborate when the door creaked open again. This time a pretty young blond emerged. Altheon's nostrils flared as he caught the scent of roofies on her type O blood. She was definitely drunk and appeared nervous, she even glanced behind her a few times as she stumbled up the alley. Something or someone had put her guard up but the combination of drugs and alcohol was starting to have a noticeable effect on her ability to comprehend the situation. She had not even noticed Altheon and Vai nestled in the darkness of an adjacent doorway.

The vampires watched intently from the shadows. The way she bobbled on her three inch heels they doubted she would make it to safety. As the cute little blond finally made it to the end of the alley the door next to them creaked open one more time. This time a large dark haired dark clad man slipped through. He was careful not to let the door bang closed. He leered at her and then his gaze turned predatory. She was now almost sedated enough to be oblivious to him. She leaned laboriously against the corner of a building and rummaged through her purse for her car keys.

The man began to move stealthily up the alley towards her. He smiled gently at her as he reached her, the smile never touched his eyes but she was too drugged to notice. The man put an arm around her chilly shoulders and whispered reassuringly to her. Within seconds he had convinced her to go with him and they rounded the corner.

"Did you smell that?" Altheon whispered to Vai.

Vai nodded. The smell of endorphins, adrenalin, lust, fear, and luckily for Altheon, type AB cut through the air around them. The air practically reeked of intended rape. "Smells like we found our main course." Her smile was lethal in the moonlight.

"Follow me, I want this fucker." Altheon and Vai glided silently through the night after their prey. When they reached the mouth of the alley they crossed the street and scaled the nearest building to stalk their prey from above.

Moving silently from rooftop to rooftop they followed the pair to a nearby apartment complex. The woman was so inebriated and groggy from the drugs that the man was practically dragging her now. He managed to haul her bodily up the small flight of stairs in front of the main door to the complex, and get the door open before she passed out cold from the drugs and alcohol. The big man dragged her inside and then scooped her limp body into his arms. He then began the arduous climb up the steps with her.

Altheon quickly climbed down from the building across the street and hurried over to the apartment complex with Vai on his heels. He peered into the poorly lit building and up the flight of steps. He could hear the burdened footfalls of the man above him and knew that he could easily take him now; but he wanted to wait until the man thought he had reached relative safety. He loved relying on the element of surprise when he hunted it made the chase and kill so much more thrilling.

Altheon knew that this man had raped women before. He knew that the well thought out elaborate plan this man had used to snare his victim indicated that the man probably did this frequently. The blood lust surged into his core, filling him with the insatiable need to plunge his fangs into this man's neck and suck the life from him. The violence of what the man intended had slammed the weight of Altheon's earlier dream back into his conscious with full force.

"Pull it back Altheon." Vai warned. "I know what you are thinking of and if you don't get it under control this is going to be messy. The last thing we need is the police finding a bloody mess in this district."

Altheon nodded in acknowledgement. The footfalls above them had stopped, and he heard the sound of a key being turned in a lock. He bounded up the stairs two at a time with Vai behind him. He knew that her blood lust was elevated as well. He could smell her excitement in the air around him. His fangs poked into his lips as he fought to hold back the desire to tear the man to pieces and bathe in his blood.

When he reached the landing his eyes swept the hall looking for the door his prey had taken. A little way down the corridor he spotted a door with a rusty chain and padlock hanging from it. The hasp of the lock was open and it still swung slightly from being opened moments before. He knew this had to be the door. Altheon and Vai crept toward the door, their footfalls barely audible. He paused before the door listening with his vampire senses and clearly heard a soft groggy sounding moan followed by the sounds of some labored grunting. Without a doubt he knew this was the apartment. He carefully swung the door inward hoping their quarry would be too busy attempting to commit his date rape to notice them.

Inside, the apartment was sparsely furnished, leaving no doubt in his mind that it was in fact a rape den. The sole piece of furniture in the room was a grimy mattress on the center of the floor. The man had ripped the woman's blouse down the center exposing her red lace bra. The woman's breasts heaved as she breathed deeply in her drug induced trance. One of his hands had worked its way under her skirt and rested on her the creamy skin of her upper thigh; the other cupped and massaged one of her perky breasts. In a bowl next to the mattress he had a stash of condoms. That thought that he was meticulously careful to keep DNA evidence from ever being found enraged Altheon the most.

The nearly naked man hovered over his conquest. His hand moved to his crotch and jerked his dick a few times to ensure it remained hard and ready to violate the woman before him. Finally, he bent before the woman and reached toward the band of her panties.

Vai decided she had had enough and swept into the room. She grasped the man around the throat and practically threw him down the hall to one of the bedrooms. He crashed into the wall but managed to find his feet rather quickly.

"You fucking bitch! You could've broken my neck. What the fuck is your problem?" He apparently hadn't put two and two together to figure out that any woman who could pick him up and launch him probably wasn't the type of woman you wanted to tell off. He then noticed Altheon looming in the shadows over Vai's shoulder. "Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell are you, cops?"

Vai smiled her predator's grin at him and said nothing.

Altheon sneered at the man and then laughed, "No. Worse."

"Well fuck you both then." His hand blindly searched a night table behind him and brought forth a gun. When he saw that neither of them were armed, he continued, "You picked the wrong night to try and be heroes. First I'm gonna kill you smart ass, and then I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend here until she's senseless. If she's a good piece of ass maybe I'll only smack her around a bit." He lifted his right arm and pointed the gun at Altheon's head.

It was the last thing he did with that arm.

Altheon moved with starling speed down the hall and caught the man's gun hand in his fist. He squeezed using his vampire strength and crushed the bones in the man's hand. The gun slipped out of the man's ruined hand and clattered to the floor. He then rammed his fist upward and completely dislocated the man's shoulder. The world seemed to go in slow motion as the man starred in shock at his now useless arm. The man's eyes rolled almost completely up in his head and Altheon knew he was seconds away from fainting. "Wrong again dickhead."