Ravenous: An Altheon Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vai sprang forward and caught him, and pinned him to the wall before he could faint. She extended her free hand and ran her nails along the thick vein in his throat delighting in the way it jumped under her touch. From there she seized his chin in her iron grip and firmly turned his head to look at her as she bared her fangs. The man's breath caught and his eyes went wide: he finally understood that he was in trouble and his pulse raced under Vai's hand on his throat. Beads of sweat had begun to gather on his brow and the smell of fear hung thickly in the air. She relaxed her grip on him a little toying with him; she loved it when they tried to run.

The shock of the man's injury had worn off and had now been replaced by a steady throb of pain, however, endorphins still surged through his body urging him to flee. As soon as the man felt Vai loosen her hold on his throat he lashed out. He suddenly threw his body weight to the left and rolled dislodging her strong fingers. His crazed eyes spotted the open door and he wasted no time in bolting through it.

Altheon and Vai shared a predatory look. Their pupils had dilated with the blood lust and they now knew the chase was on. "Shall we give him a little head start?" Vai asked.

Altheon nodded. "I think five minutes is good." He felt alive. His pupils dilated and his pulse drummed in his ears. Every muscle in his body tensed ready for action. "What about her? Anonymous call to 911?"

"Sounds good to me." And she whipped out her cell phone to make the call. Once she had finished with the dispatcher she turned to him and excitedly whispered, "Ready?"

He stalked towards the open door in answer. The smell of the man's fear floated like a thick oil slick in the air. The man had dashed down the corridor careening into the walls in his frantic attempt to escape. A few small drops of blood punctuated the hall; Vai's nails must've cut him when he rolled away from her. He followed the scent of fear and blood to the exterior of the building where the hunt could begin in earnest.

Outside the trail dissipated slightly but it was still easy to detect the molecules hovering in the air over other scents of the city. The scent of fear left a cloying aroma, but the scent of blood was what he now tracked. He and Vai settled into an easily loping pace and began pursuing their meal. His sense of smell was so acute that he could pick up even the sporadic drops of blood the man had left behind him.

After a few minutes of pursuit they located their prey. The man had crouched behind a dumpster in a dimly lit side street. His rhythmic pounding heartbeat announced his presence like a drum, and the rasp of his shallow breaths echoed in their ears. The fragrant bouquet of his AB blood lingered in the air around them, enticing them.

The man hadn't yet noticed the vampires lurking at the mouth of the street. They thought he was pathetic, cowering behind a smelly dumpster in his underwear reeking of fear. Altheon and Vai edged back from the opening of the street and spoke in a whisper barely audible to human ears.

"I'm going to attack from above. I think you should flush him out and then when he bolts we pounce."

Vai nodded, "Perfect. Signal me when you are in place."

Altheon climbed the building with ease and silently crept towards the next street intersection. He really had very little fear of his prey escaping, as a vampire he was easily faster and stronger than mortals, and he knew Vai was even more adept at being deadly than he was. He reached a point about halfway down from where the man hid and motioned to Vai. Her green eyes briefly flicked up and he could see her slight nod of acknowledgement.

Vai's stilettos clicked as she padded into the street. The shadows caressed her voluptuous body and her skin gleamed in the street lights. Altheon thought she resembled a regal lioness. "Come out, come out." Her voice cooed, "I know you are back here I can hear your pulse hammering against your ribcage. I can smell the funk of your fear." She toyed with him, like a child playing hide and seek. Her black tresses fanned out around her face, framing the gleam of hunger in her eyes and her malicious grin. "So you think its fun to rape women you sick fuck? Not so funny when the tables are turned is it, asshole?"

She had reached the edge of the dumpster. The man looked up as her stiletto clad foot came into view. His breath caught in his throat and he locked his gaze onto her crimson painted toe nails. His eyes slowly rolled up the length of her body, tracing the contours of her shapely leather clad calves and thighs. They skimmed over the swell of her ass cheeks, the taut expanse of her abs, and the firm roundness of her tits; finally reaching her icy cold eyes. He knew without a doubt that he was about to die.

"There you are you little shit."

He leapt up and ran.

His bare feet slapped the asphalt and he clutched his useless right arm in a vain attempt to stop it from jostling around too much. This was the moment Altheon had been waiting for. He sprang into action and swooped down from the rooftop. He landed softly right into front of the man. The man crashed right into him and Altheon used the momentum to throw him over his shoulders. His quarry sailed through the air and came down heavily on his busted shoulder ten feet away. He bellowed in anguish and rage. The man rolled and tried to claw his way too his feet but it was too late. Altheon and Vai descended on him.

Altheon wrenched the man's head around and buried his fangs in his carotid artery. At nearly the same time Vai plunged her fangs deep into the man's groin feasting on his femoral artery. The blood fresh from the man's heart was rich and succulent; the hint of terror added a nice undertone of flavor to the metallic sweetness of it. His heart still pounded from the effort of his struggle and the huge amount of adrenalin flooding his system. He screamed in wordless agony as his life was sucked out of him. His fist flailed about in a futile attempt to ward off his attackers, but the vampires had him secured firmly in their grasps.

Gradually, after what had probably seemed like hours for the man his heart beat slowed to only a few beats a minute. The man's fingers feebly scrabbled against the pavement, and his legs weakly spasmed. The vampires rode the ebbing flow of blood and finally pulled their fangs out. The man's face was slack, and each breath was now a shallow rattle.

Altheon leaned close and hissed in his ear, "End of the line douchebag."

And with that the man succumbed to his blood loss and died.

Vai lifted her face out of the man's groin and licked her lips; they were stained ruby from his blood. A small trail of blood had begun to wind its way down from the corner of her mouth. She smiled wantonly at him.

Altheon thought the combination of her luminous alabaster skin, her raven dark hair, and crimson stained lips in the moonlight made her look more appealing than usual. His hands reached forward and drew her to him. His tongue darted out and traced the line of blood that had seeped from her lips during feeding. He sighed in satisfaction at the taste of the blood mingling with the fragrance of her skin. The lust from the kill still laid heavily on both of them and the musk of their arousal filled the air.

"My place?" Altheon asked her in between the punctuated kisses he was trailing along her neck and collarbone.

Vai razed her nails lightly along the inside of his thigh, "Absolutely, it's closer than mine."

They rose from the corpse in near unison, barely able to keep their hands off one another. Altheon's hands found her shoulders and used his strength to force her back up against the wall of a nearby building. He pressed himself hard against her, crushing his lips to hers. His fingers twined themselves into her thick black hair and his tongue delved into her waiting mouth. He didn't care if her fangs cut him he needed to have her. He slipped his fingers from the lush softness of her hair and slid them down the curves of her body until they gripped her round ass cheeks. He pulled her more firmly against him grinding his already hard cock into her.

Vai moaned and slithered her hands under his shirt. Her nails dug into the smooth skin of his back and she bit at his lips. The tang of his blood further inflamed their lust. She needed him. Her pussy was already slick at the thought of him bending her over and entering her. She almost didn't care if he took her right there in the street; she needed to feel him so badly. The blood lust hammered through her veins demanding tribute. She glided her hands to his chest and shoved him back. "Altheon, we need to get to your place. As much as I want you I don't want to fuck here in the street."

He withdrew reluctantly. "You're right. The lust is just so intense. It's been a while since I strategically coordinated a hunt with another vampire, and I can feel the thrill of it pounding through my body. Come on." He grabbed her by the hand and the two of them took off.

They ran effortlessly through the streets. At their pace it was mere moments before they reached his building. He and Vai decided to slip up the fire escape to avoid contact with too many people. With their senses as heightened as they were a mass of humanity could be dangerous. His muscular shoulders gently pulled the first ladder down and he gestured for Vai to head up first.

Altheon stared at her curvy ass as she swayed her way up the steps. Every step the muscles under her skin tight leather flexed, it was nearly hypnotic. He followed the line of her body with his eyes taking in her hourglass shape and long legs. Just watching the way she moved made his heart race.

When they reached his blacked out floor to ceiling windows he slid his key into the lock and slid the window open. He stepped into his apartment and then held out his hand for Vai. As soon as she had crossed the threshold he slid the window closed and thrust her against it. His lips crushed themselves to hers again and his hands urgently squeezed her firm breasts. He pushed his knee between her legs and rubbed his thigh against her. One of his hands slipped behind her back and his nimble fingers began popping the hooks on her lacy bustier. Her tits spilled out of her top as the clasps were undone. His fingers found her breasts again and kneaded them; occasionally pinching her nipples.

Vai moaned against his mouth. She enjoyed the way his fangs poked into her lips. Her nails raked themselves down his shoulders, over his chest and down his abs. They found their way to the front of his leather pants, his dick pressed firmly against them. She slid her slender fingers into his waistband and quickly unsnapped the button there. She drew his zipper down slowly, freeing his cock at last. Her fingers wrapped themselves around his shaft and gave it an appreciative squeeze. His cock pulsed as she glided her hand up and down the length of it, enjoying the feel of his hot panting breath in her ears.

"I need you now." He moaned into her ear and abruptly scooped her up into his arms. He carried her to his bed and threw her down on the mattress. Her jet black hair streamed out around her. Her ivory skin gleamed against the deep wine color of his bed sheets. Her dusky pink nipples and smallish areola were the only points of contrast.

Vai grasped his thighs and pulled him onto the bed with her. She grabbed his shirt and roughly drew it over his head. And then fell on him with frenzied passion. She straddled his hips and scratched her nails down his chest; the marks she left were deep and red. He moaned as they wound their way down his body. His hands caressed her breasts and then slid into her skin tight pants. He rested one of his fingers on her clit and began to rub slightly, her breath caught in her throat and she moved against him. Her hips swiveled in time with the motion from his finger.

Altheon rolled her off him and the rose up above her. He grasped the waistband of her pants and panties and pulled them both off, exposing her luscious body to him. He pulled his own leather pants off and discarded them as well. His fingers slid back between her legs.

He rubbed them against the smooth shaven skin of her pussy. One of his fingers moved back to her clit, flicking and rubbing the tender nub, while his other fingers moved themselves into her. He fucked them in and out of her snatch sliding them as deep as they could go. He rubbed them on her g-spot and moaned at the way she writhed. His free hand grabbed her by the hip and urged her to roll over onto her hands and knees.

Vai rolled over and arched her back against him. She writhed her way down the front of him, grinding her ass into his rock hard cock, teasing him. She guided his hands to her breasts and squeezed them. He pulled on her erect nipples gently at first and them more insistently. Vai moaned and slid herself forward drawing him down with her. She arched her back again, pushing her ass high in the air.

Altheon ran his hands down her sides to her hips. He traced his dick over her perky ass cheeks and between her crack, finally moving to her wet pussy. He rubbed himself between the folds of her pussy lips and down to her clit. The slick warmth of her felt so good against the smooth head of his cock. He pushed against her allowing just his tip to slip inside her. She moaned and pushed her hips back trying to take more of him in, but he had her firmly in his grasp and wouldn't allow it. He teased her like this a few more times, drawing out the longing, and then finally plunged himself into her.

He drove himself into her, each stroke ending deep within her. Vai screamed and clawed at the bed. She pushed back in time with his thrusts making sure she could get them as deep as possible. Vai turned slightly to watch him over her shoulder as he moved. His hands clutched her hips and pulled her into him with each thrust.

Altheon ran his fingernails up the length of her bare back and gripped her hair in his fist. He pulled it as he fucked her. He clasped her ass cheek with his other hand and kneaded it. Without warning he slapped it with his open palm. Vai cried out from the sting of it. He slapped her ass again as he drove his dick into her. He knew he was going to come. He pressed his body over hers, his stomach on her back, and cupped her tits in his hands. His gray eyes sought the vein in her neck and struck out, plunging his fangs deep within her. The flavor of her supernatural blood cascaded over his taste buds and drove him over the edge. He withdrew his fangs and screamed as his cum filled her.

Vai came in nearly the same instant. The blood lust finally released its hold on her and she shuddered under his body. The feeling of his cock pulsing inside her drove her over the edge and she collapsed. Each of the orgasmic convulsions drew another drop of cum from him.

They both lay in a panting sweaty tangle on his bed sheets. Vai's green eyes sought his. "That was excellent Altheon."

"It was just what I needed." He smiled at her and then softly kissed her lips. "Did you want to stay? My windows are blacked out, no light can get in."

"I'll stay today."

Altheon got up from bed and checked to make sure his window was locked, before curling back up next to Vai. He checked the clock and saw that it was near dawn. The night was fading into a purplish glow and he could feel the power of the sun beginning to letch his strength away.

As the first rays touched the horizon he glanced over at Vai and saw that she had already gone to her rest. He was older than she was and had a few more waking minutes. With his last few movements he draped his arm across her sleeping form and kissed her neck, before the light of day claimed him as well.