Raving

Story Info
A quest for kink and submission.
1.6k words
3.79
20.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miriam68
miriam68
8 Followers

She danced under the moonlight and stardust among her fellow ravers. In her aroused state, her soul intermingled with the vibrating rhythm of the electronic beat. She felt his stare bore into her. It was a cool gaze, one distant and unassuming. His unruly mop of curly red hair was damp from the sweat of exertion. His wrists were each adorned with leather cuffs with metal studs.

And as her awareness of him grew, she subconsciously danced closer to him, letting her movements draw her to him as if his gaze were reeling her in. Her lithe body cloaked in black, flowed to the beat as her hips curled and before she knew what had happened she was standing before him, breathing a bit fast.

Her gesticulating arms now dropped to her sides and her eyes found his gaze. For what seemed like an eternity of long moments, they read each others eyes. Her gaze dropped to the necklace he was wearing, a rather large and shiny cock ring strung on a cord of leather. Something in her jolted and she knew in that instant she had found her guide; companion to the darkest inner depths of her lust and passion.

Conversation was not necessary between them. In fact words would have interfered. The force between them was palpable and reached beyond the physical.

**************************************

She sashayed, stripping herself of her satin robe, as she walked naked to where he sat. She descended to kneel as she neared him, his power overwhelming her as she began the journey into submission. She presented herself for his pleasure. He looked to her, admiring her grace and the flow of her effervescent body.

Her mind swirled and at his silent invitation, she slid into his lap, wiggling her firm round ass. With a smile, his hands slipped to hers and quietly locked them into place behind her. The she heard it, the soft clink of metal, that precursor to adventure. And before she could blink, her wrists were securely cuffed at the small of her back. His hardness pressed into her wriggling ass as she struggled to test the security of the cuffs. The realization dawning on her that she would be rendered helpless and trembling with lust before the night was through.

"I am going to make you scream for me, slut."

He whispered in a hot breath against her ear, as he reached for and placed the satin blindfold.

The chill of the cold steel sent electric shivers down her spine. She would not be spared. And the sensation turned into a sharp sting as the clamps were clipped onto each nipple in rapid succession. Her body clammy suddenly in a cold sweat that made her caramel skin glisten in the filtering rays of moonlight. He smiled with amusement as she floundered in the sudden dark and the chilling pain of the clamps. Her excitement fueled by the fear, the fear she had sworn to vanquish.

He leaned down to gently flick his velvet tongue to the throbbing tingle of her nipple, whispering soft words as he screwed it a bit tighter. The scarring pain cascaded down her belly and sliced into her throbbing clit. She squealed. Tethered between pain and pleasure her mind began to devolve into the reptilian primal. He turned his head up to lean and kiss her mouth eagerly and possessively, claiming it for himself. She moaned into the kiss as he tugged the chain between the clamps in a pointless protest and as an expression of her animal lust, she bit his lower lip, communicating the pain and pleasure of his deliberate seduction. Her lithe body welled.

Her motions betrayed her need as the moisture magnified and multiplied and dripped onto the leather covering his groin. Responding to his commanding presence, her slit became cunningly wet. She could feel him reach for something, and then she remembered the bottle of lube on the side table. It was all she could do to shiver in the sudden realization of what was about to take place.

_________________________________

Her sphincter stretched over his two lubed fingers as he began to explore her puckered asshole. Moaning as her nipples popped to attention, she began to rock gently and tried to spread her ass cheeks, though the cuffs remained tight and hindered her. Then she felt it, the tapered butt plug pressuring into the entrance of her hole and the initial burn as he worked it into her. She gasped lightly as the widest part sloped into her tunnel and he tapped the base to turn the vibration on. Instantly, her spine arched and the wetness gushed gloriously from her slut cunt.

Her mind stretched to searing as he tugged on the chain and simultaneously pressed the plug deeper. His words and breath washed over and through the darkness and into her aroused consciousness.

He dropped the chain and rolled his hips, forcing his hardness to press into the plug filling her ass.

She knew the dire consequences of disobedience and vowed not to cum without permission. Lightheaded, almost giddy now, she began to feel the remarkable freedom of utter submission as he staked his claim on her body, bound and dwelling in darkness. She had begun the journey, the descent into the depths.

His fingers trailed over her creamy thigh to her slit and began to burrow into the lush engorged and glistening folds of her passionate cunt lips.

He rasped threats into her ear, inspiring fear at any thought of disobedience.

She trembled with desire, quivered with need. Her mind rapidly loosened from its firm anchor in the reality of her senses. Struggling, she bit her lower lip and gathered the spilling consciousness back to her center. With shivering lips she whispered in whimpers for him to fuck her.

He smiled with menace and satisfaction as his fingers extracted the juices from her cunt and the plea from her lush mouth. Lifting her slightly and moving her to the side a bit, he began to work his thick throbbing cock from the confines of the leather pants. He rubbed the head teasingly to her dripping slit, not yet penetrating her narrow channel. Instead, he leaned to taste the dark bud of pain her nipple had become. Saliva cooled the surface of her nipple. She writhed upwards to let her tit press to his mouth, expressing with each subtle motion her growing and desperate need. She muttered.

When she re-focused her mind back to herself again, her slit was weeping its juices to an extent she had never before experienced. A choked gasp escaped her throat, imploring him to have mercy.

Heeding her plea, he shoved her over his erection, sinking his fat, pulsing head deep into her tunnel in a single smooth stroke up with his hips. His cock hit her cervix. His motion was an act of violence. Her body jolted and jostled, she blinked blindly into the satin covering her eyes. The pain of his penetration opening her tightness as she growled immersed fully in lust. The musky scent of her sex rose to fill the room. Balancing herself, her hands behind her, the searing light of pain flashing across her closed eyelids, she began to rock and grind.

He churned into her with hips slapping up against her, driving his cock deep into her cunt as gravity pulled her full weight down onto his stabbing cock.

In a deeply whispered gravely baritone he commanded her to fuck herself on his cock. Responding immediately, she used her strong thighs to lift herself and stroke down onto his invading cock. Clenching tight to the plug vibrating her ass, she felt the flesh of his cock squeezed further as she clamped her tunnel to his head and shaft. She began to bounce with tits flailing, obeying his command. Panting and gasping as her submission grew more complete with every passing moment. She surrendered herself to the pure ecstasy of the pain and pleasure surging through her.

He groaned now as his own lust ignited with her motions over him. His thumb suddenly ground into her clit. The added pleasure sent her to the brink of the precipice. She peered over the edge in her mind's eye; over the edge into the abyss of eternal lust. She blurted a desperate plea to be allowed to cum.

His hand on the chain between her nipples drove her to the twin powers of destruction. She teetered on the edge, held back only by his unwillingness to allow her to orgasm. Forced to slow her pumping to stave her climax, she pleaded and groveled for the mercy of his assent. She screamed; the sound emitted would have etched glass. Sensing her desperation, he leaned to clamp her screaming mouth in a harshly commanding kiss. She swallowed the sound of her passion and dire need.

Dangling precariously on the edge, she moaned and implored. Squirming, she pleaded in agony. He granted her permission. No sooner was the word uttered than her body yielded and climax bore down on her, as he yanked the chain and drilled the plug deeper. Sharp piercing wailing moans of tortured pleasure resonated from deep in her core. Cumming in spastic thrusts of pleasure, cosmic waves of lust washed over her, as she drowned his cock in her gushing cum. She felt him then, not just his physical penetration, but his being beaming his will into her body and soul. She was struck by the infinite beauty of this sensation. Lights burst in prisms behind the blindfold. She entered the land of fairies, princes and wild magical beasts. Lost for long moments, she was suspended deep in the pleasure zone.

miriam68
miriam68
8 Followers