Ravishings of The Ogre Lord

Story Info
Warrior nudist fights an ogre bandit chief.
1.8k words
3.96
9.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravishings of The Ogre Lord: A Thesela Stormbreaker Adventure

By Lord Bokrug

NOTE: Contains exhibitionism, bondage and hardcore sex

***

"He killed all of our strongest guardsmen!"

"What are we going to do?!"

"By the gods, we're going to die..."

The fearful murmurings of the villagers filled the townhall of Myrnas. Bojork the Brutal, an ogre of immense strength and ferocity, has defeated the best warriors the mining town has to offer. It's only a matter of time when Bojork and his band of orcish raiders lay waste to the town.

"We need the help of adventurers." Mayor Oswald announced before a panic-stricken old woman spoke up. "But mayor, it's been months since an adventurer stepped into this town! We have nothing much to offer them and time is running out!"

"Help is here, people of Myrnas!" A female voice announced loudly. The people turned to the direction of the townhall's entrance and saw what appeared to be a young, beautiful and statuesque woman with long crimson hair and a braided lock on one side. The athletic redhead wore nothing but boots, bracers and a bear fur cloak that covered her nudity. On her head was a brilliant circlet of an unearthly metal and around her neck was a leather choker with a sparkling sapphire embedded into it. "I am Thesela Stormbreaker! I shall defeat the ogre and his raiders before they even step into this town!"

Everybody was too shocked by her shameless nudity to respond except for the town's priest who knew what she really was. "By Calanir, you're a Sylvanian! Filthy heathens like you are not welcomed here! Begone, savage harlot!" The priest yelled at the naked pagan. The barbarian smirked with contempt at the bigoted cleric. "I will be gone only after I help these people, priest of Calanir. Perhaps you should prioritize the lives of these people over the banishment of filthy pagans like me." The priest was about to rebuke the nude barbarian but the mayor stopped him.

"Easy there, Father Peter... we need help from anyone regardless of who they are. Young lady, do you have any companions? The enemies are many."

"Nay, good sir. I am alone but I am more than enough." Thesela, with one arm, lifted the nearest table. Normally, three men could carry that heavy, oakwood table but Thesela held aloft the table with just one arm! The villagers gasped in amazement. A minute has passed before the barbarian punched the table with her other arm right through the center. The table shattered as if it was mere plywood. Her huge breasts bounced and jiggled. The villagers cheered, very impressed with her great feat of strength. The men's cocks strained against their trousers as they ogled at her naked beauty. Thesela turned to the people and spoke.

"Now show me where Bojork is and I'll serve his balls on a platter."

-----

Ogres are usually too stupid to formulate plans but Bojork was an exception. The ogre lord was discussing his plan to take Myrnas with his four elite orc warriors by his side within his tent. The orcs listened intently to Bojork's strategic instructions.

"Alright you smelly louts, listen up! The warg riders will rush first and take out the remaining guards with their arrows! Our biggest boys will ram the gates with the battering ram while the archers engaged with the guards. Once the gate is down, our grunts will charge in and kill everyone."

"Hey boss, do we have to kill everyone? What about the women?" Asked an orc warrior. Bojork grinned evilly.

"Of course we spare the women, numbnuts! How are we going to have sex slaves if we kill everyone? You deserve some fun after all that fighting!" The orcs cheered. They salivated as they thought of all the human women they can ravish. An orc scout entered the tent.

"My lord, we are under attack! A human woman is attacking the camp! She wore no clothing but she has the strength of a hundred bears!"

"A Sylvanian woman! Strong, beautiful and naked! I know how to deal with the likes of her!" Bojork licked his disfigured lips as he prepared his great club.

---------

Thesela has crushed the last grunt with her bare hands. She nearly devastated the entire camp. Even the warg riders were no match for her. Dead bodies of orcs and wargs were scattered throughout the camp. Bojork and his elite warriors came out. The ogre's eyes were widened by Thesela's stunning beauty.

"Warrior, who are you!?" Yelled Bojork. "I am Thesela Stormbreaker, daughter of Athela Stormbreaker! Leave Myrnas alone and I shall spare you!" Answered the nude warrior.

"Not after I crush you and fuck your delicious body! Attack, my warriors!" The elite orcs rushed towards the Sylvanian with war-axes and swords. Thesela was quick enough to avoid their blows but her punches missed them. A rough hand with a dirty cloth covered her mouth. It was soaked with a sleeping potion! "Mmmf!?" exclaimed the muffled barbarian babe. Thesela lost consciousness as the orc warriors pinned her to the ground...

-----

"I told you I know how to deal with the likes of her! Let this be a lesson for all of you!" Yelled Bojork. His minions laughed.

The beautiful Thesela opened her eyes and saw that her limbs were bound to a table. Leather straps tied her wrists and ankles to the table's legs. She saw a naked Bojork towering over her vulnerable body. He was leering while stroking his massive cock.

"I'm going to have a great time breaking you, Sylvanian!" Said the ogre. He plunged his enormous tool into Thesela's pussy. The barbarian babe screamed due to the pain. Bojork grunted as he ravaged the bound Thesela in the pussy. His elite orc warriors cheered.

"Aaah! I will kill you for this, Bojork! Aaah! Aaaaaaah!" Screamed Thesela Stormbreaker. She started to sweat profusely, making her huge tits glisten. Her hardened nipples caught the attention of the orc bandit chief.

"Milk is on the menu, boys! Suck her tits while I destroy the Sylvanian whore's pussy!" The orcs formed two lines, one facing each of Thesela's sweaty jugs. Two of the orcs leaned over and sucked the barbarian's teats with ungodly ferocity. Their tusks lightly grazed the underside of her breasts but their tongues were so rough and strong they drove the Sylvanian crazy.

"Aaaah!! Ah! Aaaaaah!!" Screamed Thesela but her screams were screams of sexual pleasure. For the next fifteen minutes, Bojork brutally fucked Thesela while the orcs sucked on her mountainous mammaries. The orcs on her breasts stopped sucking. Thesela was relieved for a moment until two new orcish mouths chomped on her mams. Bojork hastened the pace of his violation with lust and fury.

Fifteen minutes have passed. The sucking have stopped. At this point, Thesela looked too exhausted to resist. Bojork roared with orgasmic pleasure and ejaculated huge loads of semen into Thesela's snatch. He withdrew his mighty cock from Thesela and started walking into his tent. His orcish elites eagerly waited for his next set of instructions.

"Alright, boys. She's all yours." The orcs roared with gusto and tore their armor off. They untied Thesela and shoved her to the ground. The first orc laid on the ground beside Thesela and roughly grabbed her. His hard enormous dick penetrated Thesela's juicy plump ass. The second orc plunged his tool into her already sore vagina. The third orc straddled her waist and wrapped Thesela's heavy tits around his cock. The fourth plunged his dick into her lovely mouth. All four orcs simultaneously fucked her ass, pussy, tits and mouth. Thesela moaned with pleasure through her cock-muffled mouth as the orcs savagely gangbanged her. They switched positions with each other, enjoying every part of Thesela's gorgeous body. Evening have passed and the orcs kept brutally fucking her. Overwhelmed by pain and pleasure, Thesela passed out.

--------

Morning has arrived. Bojork woke up from his bedroll. He was still naked from the previous night when he violated the Thesela the Sylvanian. He grinned evilly in anticipation of violating her again before breakfast. He walked out of his tent and saw his elite warriors lying on the ground.

"Hah! Raping that Sylvanian must've tired them out. Hey louts! Wake up!" He yelled but received no response from his best warriors. He inspected them and not only found no life in them, each of them had bludgeoning wounds the size of fists. Bojork began to sweat nervously.

"Looking for me, Bojork?" The ogre turned around and saw the crimson-haired nude warrior. Her body was enveloped in so much spunk but she stood like it nothing happened.

"Impossible! You should be spent from last night!" exclaimed Bojork. "It takes more than that to tire a true Sylvanian warrior! Prepare to die, ogre!" Yelled Thesela. The ogre bellowed and swung his greatclub at Thesela. However, Thesela was too fast and she landed a punch into Bojork's stomach. The force of the punch was so strong, her fist went through the ogre's belly like it was paper. The ogre stopped moving and gurgled before falling to the ground dead at last.

--------

"Wow, you declared that you'll serve Bojork's balls on a platter and you literally did that." Said Mayor Oswald as he stared at the huge testicles on the platter presented by Thesela. The Sylvanian placed the platter on the table before the mayor. Oswald looked and smiled at the naked barbarian woman.

"You have saved Myrnas, Lady Thesela. We are a poor town but we will give you anything you want."

"Anything, m'lord?" Thesela licked her lips and gave a look at Oswald like how a tiger sees prey. "Aside from a feast of beer and boar, I'm into older good-looking men and you're exactly my type. I say we do it here right here and right now." Oswald was shocked by Thesela's lustful intent. He started sweating profusely.

"Ah, oh gee wow. I-I don't know what to say. I've never slept with a woman before." Thesela's eyes widened with excitement and passion. "A virgin! Now I want to fuck you so bad! Come here!" The nude barbarian grabbed the mayor and forcefully kissed him on the lips. The mayor was shocked but the kiss was wonderful and so he started reciprocating. Their tongues twirled with each other as Thesela started stripping the mayor's clothes off. They stopped kissing and Thesela placed the mayor on the table. She straddled his hips and made sure that his hard aroused cock entered her womanhood. Thesela moaned loudly as she rode Oswald's cock. The mayor enjoyed every minute of the rough and hard sex.

A few hours have passed and they fucked like sex-starved rabbits until Oswald ejaculated his load into Thesela for the third time. The barbarian nudist licked his tool dried. A few more hours later, a feast was held. Everyone except Thesela was dressed presentably. The townspeople heard the sounds of their sex but kept quiet. The Sylvanian enjoyed her meal of beer and boar while the mayor sheepishly dined while glancing at the naked warrior.

Thus ends a tale of Thesela Stormbreaker.