Raw Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured out which terminal I needed and headed in that direction. I had traveled quite a bit for book promotions, signings, and conferences earlier on in my career. But having kept my identity secret during the Dex Knightly Mysteries phase of writing, I had stayed close to home for the past five years.

Despite getting temporarily separated, I was glad Daphne had brought me on this adventure. I missed traveling. It didn't take long to relax and get my bearings again in the airport. I located the terminal without any issues and noticed that our flight didn't leave for another thirty minutes.

What had been the hurry? I shook my head and looked around. Up ahead was a little shop that sold souvenirs. I had decided to get a magazine or newspaper when I heard my name.

"Becca."

That voice. So quiet amidst the hustle and bustle of the airport, yet I'd heard it. So firm, yet it didn't command. It beckoned.

I spun around. My bag fell to the floor. I wanted to fall to my knees, but somehow, I stayed upright.

As our eyes met, my vision blurred with tears and I realized one truth: Daphne was not joining me on this trip. I wasn't sure if she really had been sick—if her phone had really died—or if it was all part of the charade to get me to the terminal. Whether it had been her idea, or Drake's, or even Malcolm's, I wanted to thank them all profusely. But first, I had something more important to do.

"I'm so sorry. I've been—"

"Shh," Malcolm said. He rubbed his thumb under my eye as a tear escaped. His hand lingered on my cheek, and I pressed into his palm. "It's okay, Becca."

Then he kissed me long and deep.

I choked back a sob and welcomed his embrace. When he let me up for air, I murmured against his ear, "She said I wouldn't regret going with her."

"Do you now?" He tilted my chin up and studied my face.

I bit my lip and shook my head. "I'm just in shock."

"Let's sit down. We should be boarding soon, but we have time for you to collect yourself."

I didn't know what to say, so we sat in silence, his hand holding mine as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I battled a dozen thoughts in my head trying to understand the reality that I was going on a surprise vacation with Malcolm. I wanted to ask him how and why, but something told me to just shut up and accept the gift I'd been given.

We were boarding fifteen minutes later. We found our seats, stowed our bags, and settled in for the two hour flight. Once the flight attendant went through the security and emergency procedures, I turned to Malcolm.

"I really am sorry for how I've been behaving. I have been unfair to you. You have a job that requires your undivided attention. Not that mine doesn't, but I wasn't considering the big picture. Or your feelings. And I've been stupid and childish for pouting. Please, Malcolm. Please forgive me."

"Of course. Apology accepted." He brushed his fingers down my cheek. "I have to admit, I was being a little selfish myself. I just assumed you'd understand. It wasn't until we were apart that I had the time to think things through. To realize that just because I was used to my schedule that I shouldn't expect you to be, too."

I met him halfway as he leaned toward me, and we sealed the figurative envelope of our first argument closed with another kiss.

"So, what's in Baltimore?"

"A rental car." Malcolm turned his gaze outside as the plane lifted off. It was dark now, so I wasn't sure what he was looking at.

I punched him lightly in the arm. "And where is the rental car taking us?"

"A surprise." He glanced at me again and raised an eyebrow. "You do like surprises, don't you?"

"Well, the last surprise I had from you, you tied me to a chair in my underwear while my brother, his girlfriend, and a handful of strangers watched."

"You, my dear, enjoyed that thoroughly. However, you are incorrect. The last surprise was the club downtown. The club where, if I remember correctly, you gave me a most delightful surprise of my own. How soon you forget?"

Heat filled my cheeks, and I looked at my hands in my lap. I most certainly had not forgotten.

I felt his breath against my cheek before I heard his deep voice in my ear.

"When the seatbelt light goes off, I want you to go to the restroom."

I sat up straight and swung my head to face him. "Why?"

He sighed. "Lady Becca? Stop questioning everything. Just do it."

A shiver ran down my back. Seriously? He was going to play on the plane?

I was still contemplating whether I was going to obey his command when I heard a loud dinging sound before the flight attendant announced over the intercom that we were free to remove our seatbelts if we needed to get out of our seats.

I unbuckled my belt and stood up. Malcolm gripped my hand. I leaned down and hissed, "I am not bringing you my panties."

His dark eyes stared up at me, his mouth a straight line. "I do not want your panties. I want you to stay there until you hear two knocks, then two more on the door."

"Fine." I yanked my hand away and maneuvered down the narrow aisle. We were near the front of the plane, and as I walked to the rear, I noticed that the rest of the seats were only half full for a Friday night flight. Still, I hoped I wouldn't be putting anyone out by hogging one of the two bathrooms.

My impatience with all this secrecy was starting to get to me. He didn't deserve my attitude again. Hell, we'd just made up after practically not seeing each other for three weeks. With each step, my newly found frustration melted away to curiosity. And a little bit of arousal.

Once inside the tiny chamber with the door locked, I made use of the facilities. Then I washed my hands, lowered the lid on the toilet, and sat down to wait. Knowing Malcolm, it could be a minute or it could be ten or more.

I was re-reading all of the notices on the walls and compartments when a knock on the door startled me. I reached for the handle, then realized it had been three rapid knocks. I heard it again before a female voice asked if I was alright.

"Yes, ma'am. Almost done."

Another minute later, I heard a rumbling outside—presumably the refreshments cart—a female voice apologizing to someone, and then two knocks followed by two more.

"It's about damn time." I unlocked the door and started to come out when Malcolm pushed his way into the bathroom, turning me around in the small space as he entered. My knees bumped against the toilet, and I let out a soft cry.

Without a word, he pressed his hand to my upper back. I put my arms out to brace myself against the wall as I fell forward. His hands played at my waist a moment, then my jeans went slack. His hand slid down the back of my thigh then lifted my leg up so my foot slid out of my pants and was propped on the ledge next to the toilet seat.

I heard him lower his zipper, and then I felt his fingers pulling my panties aside. In one hard thrust, he was inside me, and I bit my lip to silence my strangled cry of relief. God, it had been too long.

He was fast, gripping my hips and holding me still. I'd never been fucked on a plane before. It was almost as erotic as giving him a blowjob under the table at the club. Almost.

When he was done, he pulled me upright and held me against his chest, his cock still buried within me. His fingers slid down the front of my panties, and he proceeded to stroke my clit until I was shaking in his arms. I came quickly, moaning his name.

His hand found my breast and caressed it through my shirt while he licked and nuzzled my neck and my shuddering subsided. His breath was hot against my ear when he finally spoke.

"Straighten your clothes, then go back to your seat. I'll join you shortly."

I nodded, wiggling my ass against him for a moment, relishing the feel of him inside me. He slid out, and I instantly felt like part of me had been removed as well. I obeyed and made myself presentable again, then I slipped out of the restroom.

I sighed with relief that I had to hang back for a bit as the flight attendant was still delivering drinks to the seats several rows behind ours. I couldn't have gotten back to my seat if I'd wanted to. When she was at the row behind ours, I headed up the aisle.

As she passed our seats, I slid into mine and she thanked me for waiting. I just smiled.

Malcolm returned a few minutes later, and the flight attendant stopped by our seats to offer us something on her way back down the aisle.

The rest of the flight was uneventful. Malcolm placed his arm around my shoulder, and I curled up next to him for a short nap. He woke me when we landed in Baltimore.

Without any checked baggage, we were able to depart the plane and go straight to the car rental desk downstairs. However, he walked right past the desk toward a bench.

"Sit, Becca. Watch our bags. I'll be right back."

I watched him walk down the hall for several feet, then I lost track of him. I pulled out my cell phone and shot a message to Daphne telling her thanks for the adventure thus far...and she was going to pay when I returned. She responded right away saying she had already gotten deliciously paid by my brother who knew nothing about her and Malcolm's plan. He'd told her I hated surprises like that, but maybe just this once it would be okay.

I laughed and pocketed my phone. Malcolm returned a few minutes later. He was carrying a box the size of a DVD player with FedEx written on it.

"You did not just mail that today, did you?"

"You would be correct."

"So this wasn't a last minute hostage situation?"

"No, my dear, it was not. Are you ready to go?"

I stood and handed him his bag. "After you, Master."

He gave me a long, hard look that I'm sure promised retribution for me using that term outside of a scene and in public. I smirked, turning towards the doors. He stepped past me, and I saw him shaking his head. That only made me grin wider.

I didn't ask him where we were going or why we hadn't picked up our rental car. I'd learned that it only frustrated me because no one was giving me information before they were ready to tonight. We commandeered a taxi that took us to the airport hotel. Again, I asked no questions but merely waited patiently while he checked us in and then followed him to an elevator that took us up to the fourth floor and a corner room.

He flicked the switch on the table lamp just inside the door, turned the deadbolt, set his box on the table, and tossed his bag to the chair. He pointed to the other chair next to where I'd stopped, and I put my bag on it. Silently, slowly, he crossed to me.

I backed up into the darkness behind me. He kept advancing, and I kept retreating, until we were in the bedroom area and the lamp from the other room was just a dull glow. With the drapes open, the moonlight shone in behind me and danced across his hardened jaw and firm mouth.

When I ran into the air conditioner unit, I let out a gasp, and he finally stopped.

"Lady Becca, strip."

My knees suddenly shook, but I wasted no time in obeying. A moment later, I stood naked before him. I was glad we were up so high and no one could see me in the window. Or him as he stripped as well. I gulped as my eyes ran down his body and back up, lingering on his middle region and the glorious specimen of a cock that was at full salute now.

He pulled back the covers and stood on the far side of the bed. "Lie down."

I was tempted to disobey and crawl across the mattress—something inside me longed for him to spank me into submission—but I was just so happy to be with him again I did as he asked. I could be naughty later. Right now, I just need his hands on me; to feel his body against mine. I prayed that's what he had planned because that Mile High Club induction wasn't going to quell the hunger tonight.

I'd no sooner laid down on my back with my head on the pillow when he climbed onto the bed himself. He parted my legs and bent my knees so my feet rested flat on the bed. He was stroking his cock as he stared at me. Not at my eyes this time but at my body.

"I'm going to make love to you, Lady Becca. I'm probably going to fuck you, too. If you can't take it anymore, say the safeword."

I clamped my mouth shut before I let the words "bring it on" spill out. Thankfully, he didn't seem to notice as he was licking his lips and staring at my bared pussy. I grinned as the moonlight revealed the twitch in his lips as he attempted to hide his own grin. He must have felt it on the airplane, but seeing a bare pussy was a whole different thing.

I don't know why I had chosen to shave that as well tonight. I guess I'd wanted to feel refreshed all over if Daphne was kidnapping me, hoping deep down we'd be going someplace exotic. An airport hotel wasn't what I had been imagining, but I was glad I'd taken the time.

"Hands on your breasts. You may play all you like. But don't come until I tell you to."

I raised my eyebrows but cupped my breasts and squeezed gently. My legs fell apart more as he kneeled between them. When his hands slid along my thighs, I brushed my thumbs over my nipples, stifling a whimper. It was going to be very hard to hold out.

For several long minutes, he did nothing but look at the space between my thighs. My inner muscles clenched, especially since I'd continued to caress my breasts. My eyes drifted closed. I flicked them open, expecting him to tell me to watch him. But again, he hadn't seemed to notice.

I watched his hand return to stroke his cock, his index finger and thumb creating a circle as they surrounded the crown. He stared and stroked as I watched him and caressed. It was intoxicating not knowing what he was going to do. I felt as if I were in a daze.

I had closed my eyes again when I felt his cock rubbing up and down my pussy. I tilted my hips up, trying to help him. He let me. I did it again, and he slid lower, resting at my entrance for a few seconds before sliding inside.

I groaned through his entire entrance, which he drew out as he stretched me wide. I held my breath, waiting for him to withdraw, but he surprised me. He remained sheathed and put his hands under my ass, lifting me up as he scooted forward. When he lowered me, my hips were still raised and my lower back rested on his thighs, my knees spread wide around his hips.

Finally, he looked up into my eyes. I squeezed my breasts, and my pussy clenched around his cock. He didn't emit a single sound except his even breathing. How the hell did he learn to stay so calm when in a scene?

My thoughts were distracted when he suddenly rubbed my clit. I gasped and pinched my nipples. Which made my pussy clench again. Damn, his rock-hard cock felt like the vibrator I sometimes used...power turned off but hard shaft inside me while I masturbated.

I heard the air conditioner kick on, and cool air brushed over my body making me shiver. My nipples hardened even more. I tried to rock my hips against Master Malcolm, but at the angle I was lying, I couldn't raise up much more. He'd probably intended it that way.

I tried to relax as he continued to just rub my clit in leisurely circles. Occasionally, his cock would throb within me. I pressed my legs tight against his sides, just trying to feel his body.

He pressed his other hand against my pelvic bone and used his fingers to spread my labia open. He stroked my clit harder and faster; back-and-forth, up-and-down.

I was unable to keep my eyes open any longer, and my hands eventually gave up trying to play with my breasts. My body took on a life of its own, undulating from his touch. My moans changed to whimpers as the pressure built. I tried to remember not to come.

I felt him shift his position, then he pumped his cock into me faster. I was biting my lip so hard I feared my teeth would cut right through. I squeezed my breasts, trying to hold off the impending orgasm that just wanted to be embraced.

When I thought I couldn't hold on any longer, I heard his deep voice, calling from what seemed so far away. "Come for me, Lady Becca."

I cried out his name as I came undone. I was still floating when he withdrew, flipped me onto my stomach, lifted my ass and plunged back into my pussy from behind. Another orgasm shivered through me, and I cried in the pillow with relief.

His fingers dug into my hips. He was no longer gentle. His grunts filled the silence as the air conditioner shut off. I heard the sharp smack before I felt the sting in my left ass cheek. He repeated it on the right side. The pillow silenced my shriek.

I lost track of how many times he spanked me. He didn't have to tell me why he did it; I knew this was punishment for my previous behavior, my pouting for over a month. He wasn't doing it to hurt me. He was doing it because he loved me. Because he cared. Because I'd deserved it. And part of me relished it.

By the time he'd decided he'd gotten his point across, my ass was numb, and I was sobbing into the pillow, mumbling a mantra of, "I'm sorry, Sir."

He found release then turned me to face him, holding me close. I curled my fingers and beat my fists against his chest. Why had it taken him so long to chase me? Why had I been so stupid? I'd almost lost something so good in my life out of my sheer desire to be in control. Had he not spent weeks trying to drill that out of me? To make me embrace the submissive desires inside me?

He kissed my head throughout, rocking me until I stopped fighting him. Until I stopped shaking.

Malcolm had been frustrated. I had been frustrated. We'd worked it out. And in the morning, I'd get more answers about why I had been tricked into this trip.

For now, I succumbed to my exhaustion and slept in his warm embrace.

###

In the morning, I did not have any more answers. In fact, I had more questions as we got our rental car and headed out of the city. Just what the hell were we doing on the East Coast?

Malcolm offered no explanations, so I drank my latte and nibbled on my scone while he maneuvered through traffic. He was using the onboard navigation, and apparently had plugged in our destination while I was inside the bakery getting our breakfast. So frigging tricky.

I watched the scenery zip by and change from metropolis buildings to trees and cement and eventually countryside. I glanced at the clock and noticed we'd been driving about thirty minutes.

"Can you at least tell me how long we're going to be gone? Do I need to call Sue and tell her not to expect me Monday? I did have a meeting with her about my progress on the new project."

"Already taken care of. That's all you need to know."

"Has my brother not told you how much I hate being kept in the dark?"

"You did just fine last night, my dear." He gave me a smirk, and I blushed. "Tell me about the trilogy. Did you meet your goal for September?"

For the next hour, I rambled on about the chapters I'd completed. I found a small pad of paper in the glovebox and extracted a pen from my purse so I could make notes as he gave me advice. When I'd exhausted that topic, he told me about the first few weeks of school. I got a little giddy as we neared the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. In all of my travels, I'd never been on it. But I knew where it led, and I finally had my first hint of where we were going. I counted to ten and then to ten again, just as Malcolm had taught me to relax when in a scene. I wanted to keep my cool and not ruin his surprise.

Almost three hours after we had departed Baltimore, we cruised into a seaside city called Rehobeth Beach. Malcolm pulled into a parking lot for a grocery store.

"Give me ten minutes, okay?" he said as he got out.

I didn't have a chance to respond. He had already closed the door and was jogging into the store. I smiled at the way his jeans hugged his ass. God, I'd missed that view.

I passed the time wondering what he was doing in there, what we were doing on the East Coast, and what had Daphne packed for me knowing that the trip with her was just a charade. Malcolm was walking back to the car with three plastic bags and a small box before I knew it. He deposited them in the trunk and then slid back into the driver's seat.