Raw Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed and thrashed against the wall as I came. Hard.

As he continued to lick me—sometimes flicking my clit—a new sensation began to build, especially when he held my ass cheeks apart to give him more access to my pussy from behind. The feeling scared me. I wasn't supposed to want him to touch me there. Yet, the more his nose rubbed there, the more curious I became.

I guess I was mumbling again because he gave me a moment of respite with his tongue, although his hands continued to squeeze and massage my ass.

"Tell me what you want, Lady Becca."

"Please...touch me."

"I am touching you."

"No. My...my..."

"Yes, Lady Becca?""

I had never felt so embarrassed before. What if he didn't want—

"Tell me. Do not be afraid."

"Would you touch my...um...asshole? But only if you want to." I thought I was going to die. I couldn't believe I'd said that.

His hands slid up my body as he stood. He stepped into my line of sight and ran his finger down my cheek. "Are you sure, Lady Becca? I know that's one of your hard limits."

I closed my eyes for a moment and slowly exhaled. When I opened them again, he was watching me carefully, and he was no longer touching me. "Yes. I want to feel you there. Just...no...cock."

A light flickered in his eyes as he smiled. I had finally granted him authority to do something he'd been wanting to do. But he wasn't arrogant about it. It was more an acknowledgement of respect. That he knew I'd reached the place where I was willing to step into previously forbidden territory with him.

"It would be my pleasure, Lady Becca."

I heard the floor creak slightly as he walked across the room. I didn't have to wonder long what he was doing. When he returned, he held a thin, silver vibrator before my eyes.

"It's small enough for anal use. I will use your natural fluids as well as some additional lube. It may feel strange at first. Unwanted. Use the safeword if you are in pain, okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

I closed my eyes and tried to relax as he stroked a finger over my asshole in small circles. It got to the point that I tried to circle my hips in time with his caresses. That is, until I felt his fingers gliding against my pussy. I moaned long and loud as he caressed me there. Then his fingers were sliding back, rubbing between my cheeks.

His hand disappeared, I heard a soft click of a plastic lid, then something cool and wet covered my asshole. The hardness of the vibrator replaced his fingers, first sliding against my pussy and then back to circle my asshole.

I resisted at first when he pressed for entry. I couldn't help it. It was supposed to be an exit-only space.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, Sir."

"Relax," he whispered in my ear. "Don't think about it so much. Just feel. Or think of something else."

I nodded and concentrated on the image in my head of his naked body that I could see even with my eyes closed and facing away from him. How strong he was. How warm his body was when we were close. How glorious it was to hold, suck, and ride that well-defined cock.

When he tried again, he was successful. Still, I cried out.

"Shh. It's okay." He let me get used to the feel of the vibrator, then he began to twist it and move it in and out in an excruciatingly slow thrusting motion.

I knew that a cock would feel completely different—wider, longer—and had no desire to even try that. But I was somehow okay with the vibrator. It felt good, although the fullness inside my ass was strange.

He stroked a few more times then stopped. "Would you like me to turn it on?"

I considered that and finally decided, what the hell? "Yes, Sir."

He stroked a few more times. I heard the soft buzzing before I felt it. And when it registered in my muddled brain what he was doing, I flung my head back. "Oh, fuck!"

Malcolm chuckled. "Well, that's one way of putting it."

"It feels so strange but so good."

"Lady Becca, you are amazing. I'm so proud of you for stepping outside of your comfort zone."

I cussed again as he released my ass cheeks and they wrapped around the vibrator as well. I tried to rock my ass against it, but he put his hand on my lower back and held me to the wall.

"Gentle. For now, let me control it."

My focus was on the vibrator in my ass, so I screamed when I felt his teeth gnawing at my left ass cheek and then his tongue licking me there.

"Do you want me to stop, Lady Becca?"

"No." It came out as a sob. "Please, Sir. More."

He answered by biting my right ass cheek.

A short while later while he was stroking that vibrator faster in my ass with one arm pressed against my lower back and he rubbed my clit with his other hand, I came again. I flung my head back with a silent scream, the chains above me rattling as my body convulsed.

I was still shaking when he cleaned my backside, released my shackles, and lifted me into his arms. He carried me to his bed in the master suite and laid me on the cool sheets.

"This may hurt a little."

I moaned and then cried out as he released the nipple clamps. First his palms and then his lips soothed the sharp ache. Slowly, he unwound the rope from my breasts as well, massaging them in turn. Then he climbed on top of me, his chest pressing against mine.

I gasped from the sudden pressure against my still-sensitive chest, but I thought no more of the pain as he finally slid that amazing cock between my parted thighs and made me scream his name.

###

I spent the rest of the morning wrapped in a blanket on a beach chair. Despite the chill in the air, I wasn't going to pass up spending time on the sand. I'd browsed the first-floor library and snagged a romance paperback that must have belonged to Malcolm's mother, but I was having trouble concentrating on the plot. I kept envisioning the mid-century couple engaging in kinky affairs.

Something else was nagging at the back of my head, too. I'd tried not to think about it much lately, but when one's livelihood was at stake, there were some things that refused to be ignored completely. I just wasn't sure how to approach it and solve the problem.

While the sun warmed my face, I rolled over some possibilities. I even texted Sue with the most probable option, but she hadn't responded back by the time I went inside to have lunch.

"Are you sore?" Malcolm asked as we sat on the back porch eating freshly boiled crab while the tide rolled in mere feet away.

"Just a little. Nothing a soak in that tub won't cure."

"Something's troubling you. You've got a distant look, and your forehead keeps creasing. Do you want to talk about it?"

I broke off a crab leg, dipped the end in the little dish of hot butter, and then sucked the meat out and into my mouth. I washed down the bite with a sip of wine. I wasn't ready to talk about the issue I'd been contemplating this morning. It was a touchy subject to begin with, so I shrugged and picked a more logical one. "I'm still trying to process the whole anal play. I mean, it's just so...taboo."

"But?" He laughed and waved his hand as if to brush away that bad joke.

I cringed. "I liked it."

"Do you know what I love about you?"

I shook my head and reached for another crab leg.

"Your honesty. Drake said you're usually an introvert. You only open up in your books. But I think with me, you're more at ease."

"You make me feel comfortable. Like I don't have anything to prove."

"You don't. And I don't want you to change. I want you just the way you are." He leaned forward and pushed aside the plate of discarded shells. "I mean it."

"Oh, God. Don't tell me you're proposing. We've only know each other—"

He took my hand and smiled although he was shaking his head. "No, I'm not proposing. But I am asking you to give us a chance. A real chance. I've never met anyone like you before. You're a mystery and I struggle with this need to crack you open and see how you tick...why you tick. And even that makes me love you more. I have been going crazy the last few weeks not being able to see you."

Heat filled my cheeks, and before I could stop it, I said, "Chewbacca!"

Malcolm flinched, his eyes wide. "Now you say it?"

"I'm so sorry!" I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Becca?" His smile faltered. "I thought that bringing you here this weekend..."

I gripped his hand with both of mine. "You don't understand. I get embarrassed easily when you say things like that. Compliments and such. I'm not used to it. I'm used to being in control...especially of my emotions. But when I'm with you, I guess I just relax. And apparently say things that are in my head at the wrong moment. I want this, too. I do."

He raised an eyebrow but didn't speak. He didn't pull away, either, so I took that as a good sign.

"I love you, too, Malcolm." I stood, pulling my sweater up over my head as I walked around to his side of the square table. "I'm glad you fake kidnapped me to your mansion on the beach."

His eyes darkened as I unhooked my bra and let it drop.

"I'm glad you're helping me find my kinky side."

He nodded as I shimmied my jeans down.

"But most of all?"

He leaned forward and licked his lips.

"I'm glad you're being so patient with me and haven't given up on me already."

He growled long and low as I stood naked before him.

I was thankful that it was still unsually in the high sixties. Otherwise, I would have looked like a fool, shivering my ass off as I tried to be sexy. "So no, I'm not running away from us. I'm willing to put everything I can into this. Including setting aside my selfish ways to adapt to yours."

"That's good." His voice sounded gravelly.

"But first, I'm going skinny dipping in the Atlantic Ocean." Before he could react, I sauntered down the steps and over a little bridge that spanned a sand dune.

The sand was gritty under my bare feet. In less than a minute, I was wading into the ocean. And suddenly wished I hadn't. Despite the unseasonably warm weather we'd been having, the ocean was absolutely freezing. But I clamped my mouth shut at the shriek that rose up as the cold water covered my toes then my ankles and crashed against my shins. I walked deeper into the water, smelling and tasting the saltiness as the breeze misted against my face.

When my ass was covered, I turned around. I stumbled back a few steps as I saw Malcolm standing on the porch, just as naked as I. He looked like a model from the cover of a Harlequin novel with the breeze blowing his hair around his head as he stroked his cock.

I couldn't help it. My right hand slid down between the water level, my fingers parting my pussy so I could rub my clit. I captured my breast in my left hand and whimpered at the sensitivity I still felt after having had my breasts bound for almost an hour. I cold still see the marks, and my already erect nipples tightened painfully at the thought of how good it had felt to be restrained.

The whole morning had seemed surreal. And now, here I was, masturbating in the Atlantic Ocean with the waves crashing at my back while my boyfriend masturbated on his back porch.

The waves inside me rose and then gently spilled over, making me topple to my knees. A wave crashed over my head, soaking me. When it receded, the water lapped at my breasts, and I whimpered at the mixture of exhaustion, frustration that I had gotten more wet than I had intended, and the need for more release.

From a glossy distance, I saw Malcolm go inside, but he reappeared a moment later with a towel. Somehow, I managed to get to my feet, stumble up the beach, and cross over the bridge again. My teeth were chattering when he met me and wrapped the towel around my shoulders.

"I-I'm f-f-fucking c-c-cold."

"But it was such a lovely show." He chuckled and led me inside and up to the third floor.

I mumbled that I was leaving wet, sandy footprints behind on the hardwood.

"You just walked naked down the beach and played with yourself in full-view of several houses, but you're worried about sand on my floor?" He shook his head. "You sure have your priorities straight."

He deposited me on the closed toilet lid in the master bath while he ran hot water in the tub. Then he searched for something in a cupboard and finally removed a purple bottle and a loofah sponge.

"Come here, my kinky little mermaid." He removed the towel I had drawn tight around me, and he helped me into the tub.

I let out the loudest sigh of relief as I sank into heavenly bliss. Then I giggled as he climbed in and knelt in front of me, his cock bobbing on the surface.

"Are you laughing at me?" He was smiling, but it was a devilish one if I'd ever seen one.

"No, of course not." Another giggle slipped out.

"And here I was going to clean you up then make love to you."

I sobered quickly and shook my head. "I was not laughing at you."

"I could swear you were."

"No, Sir." I loved how his eyes darkened at those two simple words. "Please, Sir, make love to me. In the bathtub."

"That's better, Lady Becca." He snapped open the purple bottle and squeezed some of the thick liquid onto the sponge. "Turn around and get on your knees."

I obeyed without thinking twice, even though my top half was no longer submerged in the hot water. He brushed my damp, matted hair over my shoulder. When he pressed the sponge to my shoulders, I inhaled deeply at the smell of lavender.

I sank down to sit on my heels as he washed my back and arms. Then he had me sit up and lean forward, my hands braced on the wall. The rough sponge scraped against my ass as he washed each cheek and in between.

"Turn around so I can wash your breasts."

It took a little effort to not splash the water over the sides as the two of us together had made the level rise quite high. When I faced him again, he cupped my right breast. Very gently and methodically, he rubbed the lavender body wash over my skin. He finished and cupped my left breast, starting the process over again. My nipples perked up, and I moaned.

"Feels good?"

"Yes, Sir."

Satisfied that my breasts were clean enough, he moved on to washing my chest and belly. When they were complete, he had me sit on the edge of the tub so he could wash each of my legs. The loofah tickled my feet as he cleaned them as well.

Overall, the whole process was very relaxing. It was also a little erotic. Especially when he parted my legs and rubbed the sponge against my pussy. I leaned my head against the tile wall and stared out the window at the ocean as he washed my most intimate place.

"Are you ready for me to make love to you, Lady Becca?"

I blinked and turned my attention back to him. "Yes, Sir. Please."

He put his hand under water, and I wondered what he was doing until the water level went down a couple of inches. Then he took my hand, and as he sat on the little seat under the water at the other end of the spa tub, he pulled me down. I straddled his hips, and his cock pressed against my pussy.

"You are in control, Lady Becca. Show me what you want. Tell me."

I nodded, gasping as his cock twitched. I rose up, and he helped guide his cock into me. I sank down slowly onto him, shuddering a little. When I was fully seated, kneeling on the seat on either side of his legs, his hands rested on my hips.

For a long moment, I just sat there, relishing the feel of him inside me, of the warm water around us. Then I began a gentle rise-and-fall motion, sending waves splashing against my back. He didn't move at all; he just held onto me as I set the rhythm.

"Please, Sir, put your hands on my breasts."

His hands slid up my sides and cupped both breasts. He squeezed and caressed as I rode him and told him what to do. He licked his lips, and I nodded. Then I growled as he sucked one nipple into his mouth, grazing his teeth over the peak. He switched to my other breast, and I wrapped my hand around his head, holding him in place.

I was gasping for breath, loving the way the water moved between us, wondering how this could get any better in this position. Then it hit me.

"Please, Sir, could you play with my ass?"

This time, Malcolm growled. He continued to nuzzle his face against my breasts, but he moved one hand behind my back to hold me. His other hand squeezed my ass. I felt a finger rubbing between my cheeks, then further up against my pussy.

I arched back and stilled as he pressed his middle finger into my ass. I let him adjust his hand so he was cupping my ass—his one finger inside—then I rocked back and forth. The alternated feeling of cock and finger sliding in and out of my two holes was amazing. I was staring at the ceiling now, my jaw slack as I embraced all these sensations flooding my body at one time.

I gripped Malcolm's shoulders, holding on for dear life. His hand on my back moved up so his arm could support me there while his fingers buried in my hair. Then he was kissing me, our tongues playing, our hot breath mingling.

"Come for me, Lady Becca."

I whimpered and rocked harder, my breasts bouncing on the water now, causing more waves. I came just as he bit my lower lip and tugged on it. He released it as I screamed, letting me ride out the rest of my orgasm on his lap at my own pace. But as soon as I was done shaking, he lifted me off of him, helping me stand.

"Hands on the wall, Lady Becca."

He moved behind me, quickly sliding inside. He stroked hard and fast for several minutes, then withdrew and came across my back.

"Stay still." A moment later, he was washing my back again. "Okay, sit down."

He got out, dried off, then came back for me. I wrapped the towel around my body under my arms and tried to untangle my hair the best I could. Behind me, I could hear the gurgle of water as he pulled released the plug on the drain.

We retired to the bed where we snuggled and took a leisurely nap. I wasn't sure about him, but I was completely drained...and finally sated. At least for now.

This had been the best damn impromptu vacation I'd ever had.

###

That evening, he took me to a restaurant called Seacrets on the west side of the penninsula leading to Ocean City. It was situated on Isle of Wight Bay, and we sat in the part of the dining area where there was only a thatch roof above our table. The floor beneath our feet was a layer of sand. Before us was the open bay and the setting sun. It was the most spectacular thing I'd ever seen with the orange rays lighting up the water as if it were on fire. When we drove back to the house, I wanted to go lay on the beach with him. He said he had a better idea.

"I don't know what could possibly be better than watching the stars from the beach, Malcolm," I playfully pouted as he unlocked the front door.

"Will you just trust me?"

"I do. I do."

"Then why do you always question me?"

I grinned. "Because I love that look on your face. Like you want to roll your eyes at me, but your dominant side takes over and you resist. A fire lights in your eyes, and I always wonder if you're going to jump into a scene. You love the mystery about me. I love the suspense when I'm with you."

He pulled me into a kiss, his tongue teasing mine. "Nice save...Becca."

I snorted, and he gave me a warning glare.

"I should swat you for that."

I ran ahead of him into the house and toward the kitchen where I put my leftover dinner in the fridge. Then I headed out to the front porch.

"I don't know where you're going, but the surprise is upstairs." He opened the fridge, removed the bottle of wine from lunch, and then grabbed two glasses before heading toward the stairs.

I sighed and turned around. I lost him on the second floor. "Where did you go?"

"Up here."

I wandered into the large sitting room and looked up to the loft area. As I ascended the stairs to meet him, I saw he was pulling on a chain that was attached to the ceiling at the far end of the small room. Suddenly, the ceiling gave way, revealing a hidden ladder.