Raw Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After you, Becca."

I climbed up slowly. As my head emerged above, I gasped and had to grip the ladder to stop myself from falling down it. "Malcolm, it's breathtaking."

"Yes, your ass is quite amazing. Keep moving."

I laughed and climbed the rest of the way up. With both feet flat on the ground, I turned around and around. He joined me shortly and set the wine and glasses on a table besides two padded lounge chairs.

"You like?"

"No, I wish were still on the beach." I smacked his arm and looked up again.

We were in small room with a glass wall and glass ceiling. On the other side was the night sky filled with stars and a big round moon. I heard the whir of a motor, then the ceiling slid away. Or rather, the glass panels slid apart. The night breeze drifted in to kiss my skin.

"You most definitely cannot sell this house now."

"See, I knew you wanted me for my money." He chuckled and poured each of us a glass of wine.

We settled into the chairs and drank our wine in the silence while we stargazed.

When the wine was gone, I twisted onto my side, facing his chair. "I want to talk to you about something."

"Sure." He sat up and turned to face me, his hands between his knees. "Would you be more comfortable if we went downstairs to the sitting room?"

"No, this is fine." I took a moment to gather my nerves. "You know that whole ordeal with Brian and the magazine article?"

In the moonlight, I saw Malcolm rake his fingers through his hair. "How can I forget? I punched him for what he said to you. What he threatened. Then the cops arrested him for sexual harassment. Do you think that will stop him?"

"I don't really know. Part of me hopes so, but then the other half says his calculating personality would still do it. I don't think he'd be afraid of a lawsuit as long as he got the credit for breaking the story."

"Becca, can I just say I am so glad you got out of that relationship before it even got started? He's nothing but trouble." Malcolm scooted his chair closer and squeezed my arm.

I smiled. His touch was warm and very comforting. "What if I did it first?"

"What? Sue him? But doesn't he have to breach your non-disclosure agreement first?"

"No." I sat up and grabbed both of his hands. "Not sue him. Come out."

"I'm not following."

"He threatened to reveal to the public that I was Drake Alexander. What if I reveal the secret before he can? If I spin it my way, I can try to lessen the negative response."

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are, Becca?" Malcolm leaned over and brushed my lips with his.

"No, never," I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So do you have a plan to go about making the big reveal?"

"Yes, I was thinking about it this afternoon as I was lying on the beach."

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

My plan spilled out. Malcolm had to tell me to repeat a couple of things I was speaking so fast. When I was done, he stood and pulled me into his arms.

"That, my dear, is not only very creative, it's a brilliant idea."

"Is it now?" I leaned my head back and smiled up at him.

"Yes." He kissed me again, his hand wrapping around my waist and tugging me closer. "I have an even better one, though, right now."

"You don't say." I rubbed against him, literally feeling the point he was trying to make.

"How about I make sweet love to you under the starlight?"

"These aren't the most comfortable chairs. Unless you want to throw a blanket down on the floor."

"Not here." He closed up the ceiling in the observation room, and we descended down to the sitting room before backtracking to the main staircase. Up in the master suite, he pressed a button on the wall.

I stood in awe as the fabric panel above the bed rolled away like a movie screen closing, revealing a large, glass window through which we had a clear view of the night sky.

"You like?" Malcolm asked, his front to my back, his hand sliding up to cup my breast through my top.

I ground my ass against his erection and laid my head back on his shoulder. "I love."

"Good." He nuzzled my shoulder, licking and nipping his way up until he got to my ear. "I can't wait to get you out of those clothes and to slide into your warmth. You are wet, aren't you?"

I gasped as he undid my pants and his hand slid beneath my panties. My moan turned into a coo as his fingers searched.

"Oh, yes, Becca. You are quite wet. I love how you can be so ready for me with just the suggestion of sex. It makes me so hard." He pressed against me again to prove it, and my ass arched up to him. "But tonight, it's all about you."

I whimpered as he undressed me from behind. When I was naked, his hands skated over every inch of skin they could find. Shivers raced after his touch, and my body did a little wave against his body. I gasped as I felt his skin against my back.

"I want you to crawl onto the bed, Becca. Nice and slow. Let me see that body."

I grinned over my shoulder and sauntered to the end of the bed. I had to get on my tiptoes to climb up it was so high off the ground, but it was to my advantage as I was able to flash my pussy at him.

I heard his growl as I lifted one leg, kneeled on the bed, and then grabbed the duvet to pull myself up the rest of the way. I exaggerated the crawling effect so my back arched and my legs stretched out behind me, my ass rising and falling as I crossed the length of the mattress.

When I reached the headboard, I gazed back over my shoulder at him. I expected him to still be standing where he'd left him, possibly stroking his cock. Instead, he'd followed me to the bed and was climbing up himself.

"You look good enough to eat."

I grinned. "Be my guest."

He matched my grin and rolled over onto his back, lying down between my legs. I was still on my knees, and I used the pillows to cushion my chest. He gripped my thighs and spread them wider. When I sank down, his tongue slid against my pussy.

"Please, don't stop!" I rocked a little over his face, feeling his nose rub against my clit.

He wrapped his arms around my legs and held me apart. My deep breaths turned to heavy panting as he licked me faster and faster. Right before I came, he stopped and rolled me onto my back.

"Dammit! I was right there."

"No, I want you to feel you come around my cock."

I could only nod. A soft cry escaped when he wedged his hips between my knees, his cock bobbing against my pelvis.

"Do you want it hard and fast, Becca, or slow and gentle?"

I couldn't make up my mind. I was going to come soon either way, so I decided to tease him. "Both."

"God, I love you." When he leaned down to kiss me, his cock fell into place. He arched his hips, and with the slightest movement, he was fully seated within me. Then, just like a knight pulling his sword from its sheath for the first time to admire it, he slowly withdrew.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good." I clenched my eyes, resisting the desire to follow him with my hips.

As I requested, he alternated between thrusts and glides, making me delirious. I got lost in the feel of him on me and in me as I watched the stars above us before they exploded inside my head three different times. He joined me on the final climax, moaning my name in my ear.

I was crying and shaking when his arms and legs enveloped me like a warm blanket. He smelled like the ocean and the woods mixed with that tangy scent of sex. I nuzzled closer, took a long, deep breath, and then drifted off to sleep.

###

I called Sue the next morning after breakfast. She tried to discourage me from going public about being the author of the Dex Knightly Mysteries. She was certain that Brian Hughes was just bluffing; she said she'd met his type before. In the end, though, she agreed to set my plan into motion.

Malcolm and I played Frisbee on the beach until my stomach growled, signaling we should have lunch. Our timing was perfect as the sky had become overcast.

"I think we should eat indoors."

He scooped the last freshly grilled Maryland Blue Crabcake off the grill and onto the plate I held out. "We'll be fine. There's a roof over the porch. It's just a light rain."

"I'm impressed that you know how to make fresh crab and fresh crabcakes." I followed him out to the porch, wishing I had brought a jacket. The temperature had dropped considerably with the sun behind the clouds.

"Do you doubt my cooking skills?"

"No, not at all." Thunder rumbled in the distance, and the sky was darker now, the waves choppy down on the beach. "However, I do doubt your decision for an outdoor picnic. Can we please go inside?"

"You were right, it's not looking very nice out here now."

"It's okay." I gave him a kiss on the cheek as I stepped past him and pushed the sliding door open. He managed to get everything inside in one trip, which was good because as soon as I closed the door, the wind picked up and sent sprays of rain against windows.

We ate lunch quickly and were cleaning up the dishes when lightning cracked overhead.

"Do you have flashlights or candles in case the power goes out?"

"Check the closet next to the fridge. There should be at least one flashlight. You'll need to put some batteries in it. There's a package of new ones on the counter. I bought them just in case."

"Good thinking."

I sifted through the three deep shelves of what appeared to be a storage closet. I found one flashlight and three candles in jars plus a box of matches. I readied our emergency lighting kit while Malcolm wiped down the counters.

"I don't suppose this place has cable?"

"No, sorry. I only keep the electricity and water on, and that's only from April to November. But there are some DVDs in the cabinet under the TV."

So we laid on the oversized couch in the living room, cuddled in each other's arms as the storm raged on outside and a classic movie from the 80s played on inside. It was wonderful. Natural. And surprisingly, we didn't make out like horny teenagers.

When the lights flickered and the power eventually went out, we decided to go upstairs and take an afternoon nap. I guess we were exhausted, because when I woke up, it was dark out and the stars were shining down through the skylight above us.

I rolled over and watched Malcolm sleep. He still had his T-shirt on, and his hand was resting on his chest as he lay on his back. He looked so peaceful, his face and his body relaxed. I risked waking him and ran my fingers through his hair. His head rolled toward my touch, his lips slightly parting. I kissed the pads of two of my fingers and pressed them to his lips, then I snuggled up to him and adjusted the covers.

###

I was the first to wake Monday morning. I dressed in jeans and the heavy sweater Daphne had been so kind to pack, then headed downstairs to make some coffee. The only socks I had with me were lightweight, so I donned a blanket from the living room and got cozy on the back porch as the sun rose.

An hour later, I heard the screen door open and close. I felt the heat of Malcolm's body as he stood behind my chair. He didn't say anything, and I assumed he was watching the ocean as well. I waited several minutes before reaching up and squeezing his hand that I found resting on the back of the chair.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. Am I disturbing you if I join you?"

I smiled up at him. "Nope. In fact, I'm glad you're up. Do you want to take a walk along the beach? I don't know when our plane leaves, and I'd like to do that with you before we have to go."

He set his cup aside, removed his socks, and rolled up his jeans to his calves. "Ready when you are."

I copied him, though I finished my coffee first.

We walked up the beach hand-in-hand. I found a couple of shells and stuffed them in my pockets after brushing most of the sand off. On our way back down the beach, Malcolm wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and I leaned into him, my arm around his waist.

I sighed, watching a seagull hop around on the sand chasing a tiny crab. This was such a different life than what I was used to. I could get used to it. "I can't believe our impromptu vacation is almost over. I don't want it to end."

"From what Daphne was relating to me while you were going through security, you didn't even want it to start."

I tried to punch him playfully, but he stopped and hugged my arms to my sides.

"I'm glad you went with her, Becca. We needed this." He bent down and pressed his lips to mine.

I let the kiss linger a moment before I pulled back. "Do you want to know why I resisted?"

"You already told me. Because you don't like surprises."

"Well, yes, but there's more. I was kicking my own ass for being so mean to you. I wanted to get in my car and drive to see you. To apologize. When my doorbell rang, I thought it was you. And when it wasn't, I didn't want to be rude to Daphne, but I wanted to tell her to get lost so I could come after you."

"And how would you have felt when you showed up at my house and I wasn't there?"

"I don't know." I laid my head on his chest, and he adjusted his embrace so one hand smoothed over my back while the other brushed my hair from my face. "I would probably have wished I'd called first. Or started wondering if you were out with another woman."

Malcolm tipped my chin up. "There is no other woman, Becca. Just you."

"Good."

"But I'm glad you would have worried about that. Lets me know you don't want to share me."

"Trust me, I don't want to be shared, either. Besides, I'm the jealous type when it comes to relationships. If I even catch you thinking of looking at another woman—"

"Oh, I won't." He grinned down at me. "I've see what can happen when a guy is not on your side."

I laughed. We continued down the beach, sticking to the wetter areas where the sand was softer. The air was much cooler today, finally feeling like autumn after the Indian summer we'd been having in Chicago. I wondered if the coming storm had left the change of seasons back home on its way out East.

"Becca?"

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to say I'm very, very proud of you. Your gung-ho attitude on entering this lifestyle takes my breath away. Not to mention your stubbornness to stick with it while trying to hold your own ground and keep your identity. You are unlike any sub I've met before, and I mean that in a good way."

I shivered from his words. I understood exactly what he was saying. And I felt blessed to have been introduced to him, to be his sub now. To be so much more.

Ahead of us, I could see the faint outline of Ocean City. It seemed so far away, yet if I reached out, I could imagine touching it with my finger. Much like this summer.

My life had been a complete whirlwind the past two months. I'd been reckless with Brian. I guess I'd thought I was invincible, knowing I'd held this secret for so long about my nom deplume and no one could take it from me. But being with Brian—although it had been an awakening experience—had shown me just how vulnerable I really was.

The best decision I'd ever made was to go running to Drake. He'd been the ever-supportive brother. His brilliant mind had thought to introduce me to Malcolm. And I'd almost messed it up. Fate, however, had given me a second chance.

Was I making a big mistake with this plan to beat Brian at his own game? What did I have to lose if it all blew up in my face? My reputation? How much did that matter to me anymore?

A tinge of nostalgia swept over me as a wave rolled in over our feet. I could see myself writing my books here at the beach house and falling asleep under the stars with him. Leaving behind the big city and all the frustrations there. Not to mention exploring his attic room more. "Do we really have to leave?"

"Yes, unfortunately we have to fly back tonight. But we can return for the summer or other vacations. I've never been here around Christmas. We could bring Drake and Daphne."

"I like that idea." I moaned as he stopped and kissed me again, this time slipping his tongue into my mouth. When he let me up for air, I smiled. "I have a suggestion."

He cocked an eyebrow. "What, pray tell, is that?"

"Can you build a kinky dungeon at your place? At least a Saint Andrew's Cross?"

"You liked that, huh?"

Heat filled my cheeks, and my pelvic muscles clenched just thinking about it. "Oh yeah."

"You know I can do a multitude of things with you facing me, too?"

"That, I would like to see."

"Watch what you wish for."

I smirked at him. "Bring it on."

His eyes darkened. "Oh, Lady Becca. You are such a tease."

I screeched as he reached for me. I ducked, and he chased me back to the house. I was in such big trouble now.

###

Three weeks later, I paced a large storage room stacked with boxes and shelves of books.

"It's not going to work. I'm sorry I brought you all into this."

"Becca, stop. Take a deep breath." Malcolm massaged my shoulders. "You know we'd back you in any decision you make."

"Even when my life as I know it may be over in a matter of," I checked my watch, "twenty minutes?"

"You are so dramatic. Maybe that's why you're such a good writer," Drake said from the metal folding chair he'd confiscated. The only chair in the room. As if I'd be able to sit down right now, anyway.

"Funny, Drake. Very funny." I turned and laid my head on Malcolm's shoulder. "What was I thinking?"

The door opened then closed again, and I jumped.

Malcolm hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead. "It's just Sue."

"How are we all doing?" Sue's bubbly voice sang behind me. She clapped her hands, and I could imagine her bouncing on her toes.

"Horrible," I said.

"Great," Malcolm said at the same time.

I glared at him.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Behave, Lady Becca."

I stiffened. Surely he wouldn't...

"Just a little case of the nerves," Malcolm said, squeezing my hand. "Can you two give us a few minutes?"

Drake and Sue left the storage room. The former had a grin on his face, while the latter was checking a clipboard and humming to herself. As soon as the door closed, Malcolm tugged me behind a row of shelves, turned me around, and put my hands up on the wall.

"Don't, move," he growled in my ear. "And don't say a word."

I bit my lip as he reached around and lowered my pants. My eyes closed as his fingers slid down between my panties and skin. As they pressed between my thighs and stroked languidly. As his other hand undid a couple of buttons on my top and caressed my breast through my bra.

"Relax, Lady Becca." His hot breath tickled my neck, then his tongue licked at my skin.

I arched away from him with the intent to rock into his hand, to move it where I felt that special itch that suddenly needed scratching. It was a natural instinct.

He bit my shoulder and pinched my nipple. "I said don't move."

The scream rising in my throat morphed into a strange sigh as he slid two fingers up inside me, stroking fast. I flung my head back against his shoulder, and I stared up at the bright fluorescent lights as he brought me to release. Just before I came, he let go of my breast and roughly turned my head to the side where he smashed his mouth to mine, cutting off my cry.

"Suck, Lady Becca."

I was still panting as he held me against him and pressed his fingers into my mouth. I moaned, gliding my tongue around them.

"Very good. Now, I'm going to get you dressed again. And you're going to go out there and prove to your readers that no matter what your name is, you are a brilliant writer."

I gulped. "Yes, Sir."

He kissed me lightly. "Good girl."

Ten minutes later, I was presentable again and getting into position. I took several deep breaths. As I licked my lips, I tasted my lingering sweetness. I smiled and settled into the wingback chair. I could do this. I would do this.

"If I may have your attention, could everyone please take your seats?" Sue said behind me.