Raw Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched them all leave, Malcolm slipped his arms around my waist. His eyes were bright as they looked down into mine. "I love you, Mrs. McClaren."

"And I love you, Mr. McClaren."

He rubbed his thumb across my lips before he kissed me softly under the chandelier in the hotel lobby. "What do you say? Care to go upstairs?"

My cheeks heated now, and I leaned back to look up at him. "Yes! A thousand times, yes! Please, lead the way."

In the elevator, he held my hands and stared into my eyes. Neither of us spoke, but we were both smiling like love-struck teenagers. My heart skipped a beat as his smile widened at whatever he was thinking. I wished I could read his mind at that moment.

The bell dinged that we'd reached our floor, and he raised my hands to his lips. My engagement ring and the matching diamond-encrusted wedding band sparkled off the lights and mirrors around us. His lips brushed over my knuckles. Then he was tugging on my hands, walking backwards as he led us to our suite. The grin on his face was borderline devilish now. It made my heartrate increase even more.

He unlocked the door and pushed it in. I started to enter, but his hand on my arm stopped me.

"You're my wife now. I'm doing this right."

I tried to stifle my giggle but failed as he scooped me up in his arms. I planted a kiss on his lips as he stepped over the threshold. I was still giggling when he set me down in the sitting area.

"Stay here for a moment." He kissed me briefly before he disappeared into the bedroom, shutting the doors behind him. He wasn't gone long before he returned, sans tuxedo jacket, and scooped me up a second time.

As set me on my feet at the end of the bed, I gasped and gripped his arms.

He'd pulled the white comforter back and folded it at the foot. A scattering of blood-red rose petals decorated the puff there. He'd pulled the sheets back as well but to the side at an angle, making the bed look very inviting. Candles were lit on the nightstands flanking the headboard and on the dresser across from where we stood. The flames reflected in the large mirror there, giving the otherwise dark room a warm glow.

I couldn't move. My whole body was shaking. I could only imagine the sights we'd see in that mirror tonight. This week. I thought back over this whole day. How much effort he had put into it to make it special. Perfect. He'd had to have planned it well in advance. Especially since he'd been pushing me to get a good wedding dress for months. I was afraid to ask if I'd waylaid any elaborate plans for a beach wedding by changing the venue. Or had he arranged all of this after my proposal to simplify?

I felt his warm hands on my arms before his voice whispered against my ear.

"Did I tell you I love your dress?" As if he had to emphasize which one, one hand snaked down my side to my hip, over my ass, and then up my back, making me sigh.

I nodded, looking up into his eyes as he rounded me and tilted my chin up. They drew me in, and I got lost every time. I couldn't wait to drown in those brown depths for the rest of my life.

His voice broke into my thoughts again as his fingers caressed my cheek, his voice very soft. "Now would normally be the time I'd let you go get comfortable so we can have sex for the first time. But since we're so unconventional, we can skip right to the good stuff."

"I bought a new nightgown," I whispered. It was true. Why my addled brain thought that was important to bring up right now, I wasn't sure.

He chuckled. "Sweetie, I'm sure it's lovely. But I don't want to see you in a nightgown. I want to see your body. You can wear it tomorrow night if you insist. Just know that it won't stay on for long."

I licked my lips and gave him a silly grin. "Okay."

"God, how I love you woman." He lowered his lips to brush them against mine.

He did it twice more, pulling soft gasps from me. On the third time, he pressed harder. He took a step closer to me, which made my head lean back further. He supported my neck with one hand, and the other snaked around my waist to hold me to him.

My fingers skittered over his arms, feeling the muscles beneath his shirt. Our tongues teased, delving into each other's mouth as our breathing grew ragged. When he pulled away, I cried out in surprise, gripping his arms now.

"I want to undress you," he said between gasps. "To touch you."

I could only nod my approval. We'd done everything imaginable and then some when it came to sex over the past three years. But right now, I felt like he'd never touched me before. I couldn't wait for him to do it. It made my heart flutter. My legs tremble. My breathing erratic.

"Becca, tonight I'm making love to my wife. No safe words. Just plain, old, vanilla sex. Like the first time, only better."

I let out a shaky sigh of anticipation, my fingers digging harder into arms. The very first time had been anything but old and plain. I'd never had better first-time sex with a guy in my life. And as much kink as we incorporated into our sex lives now, I still loved those days of old-fashioned missionary style and long, lazy hours of just exploring each other's bodies, come what may. I had a feeling that this week was going to be a lot of that, and it thrilled me to no end. There would always be time for kink later.

Once he made sure I was steady and I'd released him, he ran his hands over my shoulders. Down my arms. As if magnetized, they gravitated toward my breasts. It was the lightest touch on the underside of my curves through the material of the dress, but it felt like he'd stroked my pussy. My body shook, and I cried out.

"Mmm," he said. His caress continued, moving up slightly so my nipples didn't feel neglected.

My eyes closed, and I sighed as he increased the pressure, cupping and gently squeezing. I silently thanked him for not making me watch him. I wanted to fall completely into him on my own terms tonight. To just feel without thinking about following rules.

But my eyes fluttered open on their own as his lips grazed along my collarbone. His tongue darted out and traced the swell of my cleavage. I wanted to touch him as well, but his hands circled my wrists and pressed my arms to my sides before I could raise my hands any higher than my waist.

I wanted to ask him why he restrained me, but I couldn't find my voice.

And then suddenly, he released my wrists. His fingers circled my hips instead. I held my breath and watched as he slowly lowered to his knees, his mouth planting kisses along the front of my dress. He was now level with my pelvis, and his nose pressed against the fabric. I heard his deep inhale, as if trying to pull my essence through the silk.

I moaned as he suddenly looked up at me, his hands stroking my hips. They slid around behind and cupped my ass. He squeezed my cheeks—making me gasp—and planted another kiss on my pelvis through the dress before he stood.

"Please." It was a breathy request as I raised my hands to his chest.

He nodded his consent.

My heart thumped in my ears as I tried to seduce him as he had done to me. I felt the hardness and heat of his body as my fingers spanned over his chest. His shirt was a cool contrast. It was fitted and looked quite handsome on him. But it was in the way.

I reached behind his waist, my hands shaking as I released the cummerbund. As I loosened and removed the bowtie. I licked my lips as I pulled his shirt from his waistband and lithely undid each button. His fingers were grazing up and down my bare arms, distracting me. I was imagining what else those deft fingers of his were going to do tonight.

He sighed as my fingers slid under the sides of the shirt and parted it, revealing his tanned chest and a smattering of dark hair. My eyes followed my fingers as they traced the carved V that started at his hips and disappeared into his pants. He gasped and increased the pressure on my arms, making me grin. I loved it when I hit a sweet spot on him. I had unbuttoned said pants and lowered the zipper before his hands covered mine, stopping me from going any further.

"I really do love your dress, Becca. I'm glad you chose to get one." The open waistband hung on his hips, revealing a triangle of his black boxer briefs as he shrugged the shirt off. He walked around behind me, and my eyelids lowered as he brushed my hair to the side before his lips touched my shoulder. His warm mouth moved down to the skin between my shoulderblades. "I'm not a connoisseur of wedding gowns, but I couldn't have imagined a better one for you. It fits your body so well..."

I trembled as his mouth followed the deep scoop of material along my back. Occasionally, his tongue glided under the edge of the fabric, teasing the skin there. I gulped for breath. "You're driving me mad."

"Good." He released the buttons from my mid-back down to my ass. Then he slid his hands inside the parted fabric to my hips. His thumbs stroked my skin as he pressed his lips to my shoulderblades again. "Just so you know, the feeling's mutual."

"Good," I said, echoing him. Then I moaned as his hands rose, still inside the dress, and suddenly cupped my breasts. I leaned back, grateful that he was right there to prop me up.

My nerves felt like I was on crack—trust me, I knew the feeling—as he teased and stroked with his hands, all while I was still dressed. His teeth nibbled at my neck now, his lips and tongue soothing any lingering stings.

I reached behind me, needing to hold onto something, but he chose that moment to pull his hands free. A moment later, he was in front of me again. I was staring wide-eyed at him—wanting him to kiss me—when his hands pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders. Cool air brushed over my breasts as the material slinked down my body.

"Good God, woman! I'm glad you didn't tell me you weren't wearing anything under that dress. I wouldn't have lasted through the ceremony. Or the carriage ride. Or the meal."

If possible, my grin grew even wider. I'd nixed not only a bra but also panties and stockings this time.

He stared at my naked body, his tongue running over his lips. The tingling deep within me grew stronger the longer I watched him watching me. As I noticed the ever-growing bulge in his pants.

When he held his hand out to me, I stepped out of my heels and the pool of silk worth almost three grand now lying on the floor. I placed my free hand on the necklace he'd given me, he paused to remove it and put it in his pocket.

Together, we walked to the side of the bed. Finally, he cupped my face and lowered his mouth to mine. I was gasping for breath by the time he released me. My hands were more steady as I sat down and reached out to give his pants the extra tug to remove them. By now, his hips and ass weren't the only thing holding them up, so it took a little more effort on my part.

He gasped as his cock sprang free. I reached out to hold it, and we both moaned. I lifted my eyes to his as I stroked gently. As his eyes darkened in the candlelight, I increased the pressure. Swiped the pad of my thumb over the tip. Cupped his balls. I felt the shivers run through his body. When I leaned forward to take him into my mouth, to worship him more, he lifted my chin. He was shaking his head, his breath coming out in quick pants.

"Later. I want you. Now."

I scooted onto my back, holding my hand out to him. He raised it to his lips. His body was hot as it covered mine. A welcome heaviness. Our mouths joined briefly as he adjusted himself between my legs.

As anxious as he seemed to be to get right down to the deed, he took his time kissing my eyes, nose, cheeks, and jaw. The muscles in his back undulated when I skimmed my fingertips from his hips to his shoulders. His mouth pressed harder as he nuzzled my neck.

I rubbed my thigh against his hip, feeling his cock as it brushed against me. I whimpered as everything disappeared but the need to have him inside me. "Malcolm, please..."

"Yes, my love." He kissed my lips, rising up slightly to rub the tip of his cock through my wet folds.

I cried out, gripping his shoulders as my body arched toward his.

"I love that sound." He paused, his cock right over my clit.

I clamped my eyes closed and bit my lower lip. Little mewls filled the air as he took my nipple between his lips. He kneaded the swollen mound there with his large hand, causing sparks to race through my nerves straight down between my legs. I rotated my hips so he rubbed against me again. His moan matched mine.

His hand slid down the dampness that had gathered on my belly. Down to where it paused between my legs. I thought he was adjusting his cock when his fingers suddenly pressed into my folds. They stroked. They dipped inside me. And then they slid back even further.

I held my breath, my hips still in the air. He started to withdraw his arm, and I slammed my ass down on the bed, trapping his fingers.

"Becca? Look at me."

When I opened my eyes, his lips pressed against mine.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away."

I struggled to swallow. It had not been either of our intentions. But the moment I felt him, I knew I was ready to revisit anal play. I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to go all the way, but the fact that my muscles weren't freezing up at being touched there was good news in my mind. In fact, they clenched in desire. Wanting more. "Don't stop."

"Are you sure?" He tried to pull his hand away again, which caused his fingers to shift.

I made a gurgling sound and nodded. "Please."

He studied my eyes for a moment before intentionally wiggling his fingers.

I lifted my ass up at his touch, biting my lip again. The more he rubbed, the more I cooed. The more I relaxed. He pressed for entrance, and I didn't resist. Then I was whimpering as one finger stroked inside my ass while his thumb circled over my clit.

His mouth covered mine, our tongues languidly rolling over each other as he continued to caress me below. My right arm wrapped around his neck, holding him to me. I squeezed my left breast, pinching my nipple, adding to the fire he'd started within. I let him control the speed, which he adjusted according to the sounds I made.

I thought he was going to bring me over the edge like this when he suddenly removed his hand from between my legs. He pushed my left hand away and broke our kiss to suck my nipple between his teeth. I let out a hiss as he slid his cock into my pussy at the same time.

My first orgasm of the night rocked into me, making me squeeze my eyes shut. My whole body sighed as I wrapped my limbs around him. We quickly found our rhythm. Our lips joined again—our hands roaming from burying in each other's hair to stroking whatever sensitive skin they could find—as our moans and cries combined. He brought me to the edge several more times, sometimes backing off before shudders left me dizzy.

Then we were falling over the precipice together, neither wanting to let go.

I'd started down this journey alone, keeping myself shielded. I finally felt bound to the one who could show me my true potential and nurture it. One who understood me inside and out. Who was willing to be just as raw and exposed with me as I was with him.

And I couldn't wait to start the next chapter of our lives together.

~ H

--------------

For the curious female readers (and any interested men), Becca's wedding dress is style #33208091 on Kleinfeld's website (search by Henry Roth for dresses under $4000). Also, although the model is very pretty, she does not do justice to my idea of Becca. So please, just imagine this beautiful dress on the Becca you have created in your own mind!

1...345678