Raw Intensity

Story Info
My desire for you.
2.4k words
4.77
23k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwthomas
rwthomas
3 Followers

I cannot keep my eyes off of you. Your beauty alone captivates me. Yet there is so much more to you than that. I can tell. A classic presence. An Intelligence. Sensuality. Passion. Raw emotion. My eyes continue to fixate on you. Your smile, the way you play with your hair, the sparkle in your encapsulating eyes, every subtle move you make. You have trapped me, without you even knowing or trying. I know now what a fool feels like. I would do anything to be with you.

Your eyes meet mine. My heart races. Pulse quickens. All I know now is that I want you. You try to look away from the intense look in my eyes, but you find that you just can't. Somehow, you are drawn to me. You walk closer to me. I continue to look at you, with wild, animalistic, and raw desire in my eyes. We move closer to each other, never breaking eye contact. Our lips meet. Softly at first. Our hands touch each other. As I pull your body close to mine, my lips move to kiss your soft skin of your neck. My warm breath sending chills of impending ecstasy throughout your body. You cannot help but convulse a bit from my sensual touches. Your hands slide under my shirt, lightly caressing my back. Our lips meet again, this time with more urgency and passion. I nibble on your lower lip, a sigh escapes you as I taste your lips, your breath, your arousal.

"I want you," I whispered softly. A moan escapes your lips as we continue our fiery embrace, our passionate kiss. My hands caress your face, your neck, your hair. Our lips moistened and slick from our frantic tongues. Your finger nails lightly scratch my back, feeling my muscles tense. Our tongues meet, a powerful, seductive dance together. I pull your head close to mine, holding firmly. I pressed your body against the wall, my hands slide under your shirt. My lips and tongue explore you, dragging on your slightly salty skin. I inhale your erotic smells, your intoxicating essence. Your soft hands move down my chest to my stomach. They fumbled with the undoing of my belt. I allow you to play with the button on my pants for a while. Then I move my hands, urging you to remove your shirt. Your arms raise for me, as I remove the shirt off of you. Our hands return to each other's body. My mouth moves lower, kissing the torrid flesh of your exposed chest. You lean your head back, as you finally manage to remove my belt. I kiss your shoulder, and slide your bra strap off. I cannot help myself, as I continue to kiss your sensuous skin. Your hands start unbuttoning my shirt now. But you falter a bit, as I can feel you are shaking in my arms. Amidst your frustration, you finally just rip apart my shirt, sending the last few buttons flying off. Our lips meet again as we press our desperate bodies together. Flesh to warm flesh. Your hands continue to caress my chest, my broad shoulders. I move my hands to your back and deftly undo your bra. You allow it to drop to the floor at our feet. Your skin is so soft to my touch, as I run my hands up and down your sexy back. Our lips kiss with urgency, you thrust your firm body against mine as our desperation grows.

"I want to taste you," you whisper in my mouth. Your hands unbutton my pants. My hand caresses your cheek. I lightly move your head away, exposing your neck, your chest. A low groan comes from you, almost like a hungry caged animal, as my mouth devours your skin. My tongue dancing circles on your exposed skin, tasting you, your chest. My senses heightened by the sounds, the taste, the aromas. All heightened because of you, all my focus on you. The moment. Everything. You hold my head close to your chest, as I suck on your skin. Your hands running through my hair, your body writhing with pleasure. I drop down to my knees, my mouth never losing contact from your smooth skin. My hands run down your exposed skin, your sensuous sides, to your pants. My lips kiss your stomach at the point where your skin ends, and your pants begin. My fingers run along the pants, teasing you with light touches. Your hands clench and unclench in my hair with rising sexual frustration. I slowly unbutton the top button on your pants. My mouth kissing the newly exposed skin, tongue lashing out on you. Another button comes undone, more skin exposed. My tongue dance on your torrid flesh some more, licking the top edge of your panties.

"Oh god," I heard you sigh, as I undo one more button. then achingly slow, I undo the last button. Now I can slide your pants off of your desperate body. My mouth and tongue leaving moist trails along your sensitive stomach. My hands slide the pants down your sleek legs. My face, my moist mouth never leaving your skin. I kiss your thigh, while you step out of your pants. My hands running up and down your smooth, firm legs. I cannot contain myself as I continue exploring your body with untamed desire. My lips drag on your skin, slowly up your thigh. My hands run up your back side, then grasp the sides of your panties. I slide them down quickly this time, eager to see more of your beauty. More of your arousal. I lick my lips at the sight before me.

"Mmmmm," I moan softly as I continue my sensual assault of kisses and licks against your body. You press my head firmly against your skin. I feel you spread your legs a bit, exposing more areas to kiss on your amazing body. My warm breath on your newly exposed flesh sends more tremors throughout your body. Your knees shake from the weakness for just a moment. I pull back from your body, your firm grasp of me, then I look up at you. Your eyes begging me for more, for me to take you now. I slowly lean into your body and lick your inner thigh. You move your other leg over my shoulder, pulling me almost under you. My mouth and tongue run up your inner thigh, slowly. Savoring your skin. Teasing you with the closeness of my tongue, the warmth of my breath. My tongue finally makes contact, so warm and moist to my lips. Your arousal tasting like honey on my tongue. Your head leans back and your back arches a bit, as you groan with pleasure. I drag my tongue on you, licking up and down. A shiver runs through your sensitive body at this intimate, erotic contact. Your hips moving in perfect synchronization with my tongue and mouth. Your hands holding my mouth close to you, while my hands run up your thighs and backside. My head moves up and down, my tongue laps circles around you. My right hand moves up your inner thigh, closer to my mouth and your warmth.

"Mmmmm," I moan while sucking lightly on you. The vibrations from my moan sending more waves of pleasure throughout your body. I hear you gasp, as I insert my fingers inside of you. My mouth never losing contact. I quickened my pace. I suck on you with more force now, while my fingers penetrate. My tongue lapping circles, while my head moves up and down. My fingers enter and retreat repeatedly, very moist and warm from your arousal. I can feel your muscles tense, then relax in perfect rhythym with the intense, frantic pace I have set on you. Your breathing becomes louder, more ragged and forced than before. Your hands clench and unclench with an amazing, ecstatic moment impending. I continue to suck on you, to lick you, to taste you, penetrate you, please you. I can feel the muscles in your thighs start to quiver. The moment of raw passion and uncontrollable desire almost upon your wavering body.

"Please, don't stop..." you whimper. I continue to rub and such and lick your body at quick, random intervals and directions. The quivering in your body, turns into shaking. I can feel your muscles clenching inside of you. Your hips push out to accept more of me, I never stop.

"Oh yes... Yes!!" you hissed while your body wracks uncontrollably with blissful convulsions. Your knee practically buckles from the onslaught of sensations and chills running through your body. Your hips move frantically, wanting to have more of me, but yet too sensitive to take more.

"My god!" You pull my head away from you suddenly, your body cannot take the sensations anymore. I look up at you, with a confident smile on my face. You gingerly step over me as I leaned against the wall, watching your every movement. You turn around, kneel down and undo my pants. I lift my hips up, to allow my pants to slide off. Your eyes fixated on the swollen bulge in my boxers. You unconsciously lick your lips as you crawl seductively closer to me. You hand grasps me though my boxers, feeling it's hardness. It's smoothness, it's raw power. You bend down closer to kiss it, through my boxers, as I lean against the wall. Your mouth kisses my stomach, my chest, slowly moving up to meet mine. We kiss finally, as you can taste yourself on my lips. You moan, while your tongue lashes out against mine. My hands caress every inch of your body, as I feel your hands slide my boxers off slowly. Our kiss ends, yet your mouth continues to tease my skin. I watch your head slowly move down my body, my boxers finally are removed from me. Your tongue lashes out on me, causing me to flinch at the sudden contact. Your breath on my wanting skin, drives me crazy. So intense were the sensations, I had to close my eyes.

"Mmmm, I want to taste you now." You purr softly to me. My hands move to your head, tangling in your soft hair. You run your warm tongue up and down me, slowly. So slowly. Teasing me with soft touches and licks. Another moan escapes you, then finally you wrapped your mouth around me. You can feel me throbbing, aching for a release.

"Mmmm," finally. You teasing has stopped. I don't think I could have taken much more! I opened my eyes to watch you. Your hand grasps me, rubbing up and down. I can feel the wetness from your hungry mouth, running up and down my shaft. Your tongue plays with my head, lips rubbing over and over my sensitive ridge. You move your other hand and caress my testicles, while your mouth sucks and licks away on me. I thrust my hips a little, my body begging for you to take more of me inside your mouth. Your hand grasps my smoothness and runs up and down me with a quicker pace. The sounds of sucking mixes with our moans were enough to send me over the edge. You can feel the urgency in me, as my hands guide your head with more force. Your sexy body moves to straddle my right leg, as you continue to send me closer. I press my leg up against you. I can feel the softness of your curves and the wetness from your arousal on my thigh. I could not take this anymore! I need to be inside of you. Now! I lifted your head to stop you. You look at me with confusion in your eyes.

"I want to be inside of you, now!" I said with such intensity. I watch you stand up in front of me. You move to hover over me. Then you slowly kneel down, straddling me as your hand guides me into you. I feel the pressure as I am about to penetrate you. You are still wet and sensitive, your breathing increases as you lower yourself onto me more and more. Deeper and deeper. I feel your warmth, your strength, your passion, your arousal. All the way in. Slowly. You make a low growl like sound, as I push into you all the way. Your hands move to my shoulders now, as you slowly start to rise. This is absolutely amazing, dream like! Too many sensations running throughout our bodies. The sights of your lustful body, the sounds of our pleasure, the smells of our intimacy, the touches of our passion. You lower yourself again, however, this time you lean toward me. I kiss your neck as I thrust into your body. Your hips moving with my pace, doubling the sensitivity of our passionate union. Our pace quickens, our breathing intensifies. My lips continue to kiss your skin, an occasional nibble here and there. My hands hold your hips firmly, while my hips continue thrusting and gyrating.

"Ahh." a seductive breath leaves your body. You lean back, while continuing your hips dance sensually on me. Your hands move down my chest, scratching my sensitive, slightly sweaty flesh. You grope my body frantically, feeling my muscles flex and tense.

"Mmmmm," I feel the warmth building up from deep inside of me, ready for a ecstatic final release. Your hands reach back behind you, bracing yourself on my thighs. Your arousal moistens my skin under you. You start breathing passionately, gasping loudly.

"Oh god...another one..." I hear you whisper. You lean forward and continue to move your body with mine at a furious pace. Our arousal peaking. Sensations coming on stronger now. I am not sure how much longer I can hold these back. I closed my eyes, while my muscles flex at the impending orgasm.

"Ahhh!!" I breathe out loud. This only makes you move faster, with more desire. Much more urgency. I cannot stop these feelings now. It is far too late! My body shakes with uncontrollable spasms, releasing my hot desire deep inside of you. Your moans turn to sounds of elation and unbridled ecstasy from my arousal. I throb inside of you, continually shaking sensitively. Sweet release! Our bodies wracking with pleasure and other sensation that we cannot possibly fathom. You wrap your arms around me, holding me close, as we bathe in the moment of our ecstasy. Our breathing is ragged, out bodes are sensitive and hot.

A thousand sensations finally slowing down inside of us. Our bodies seem sated, however our emotions still wanting more of one another. I do not know how long we held each other, before you kissed me passionately on my lips. I do know, that this is amazing. I do know that you, only you can bring out the raw intensity of my desire for you.

rwthomas
rwthomas
3 Followers