Ray and Sue Try Swapping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So how do you go about setting something like that up?' As soon as Ray said this he was worried that he was sounding a little too interested. In actual fact he had nothing to worry about; Sue was also very interested. They both had the sudden thought that they had a chance with these two. Sue in particular knew she had a chance as Tom's hand continued to massage her thigh.

Tom and Tara looked at each other and smiled; they knew they had caught their next couple. Tom spoke. 'Well usually we would invite a likely looking couple round for a barbecue and hot tub party. We would both get into the hot tub naked and choose our moment to start talking about sex.' Tara and Tom smiled at them both.

Sue and Ray suddenly felt a little nervous. They were both interested but neither knew how the other would react. Sue let out a nervous giggle. 'So are you saying that you two want to swap with me and Ray?'

'We would love to.'

'But we are so much older than you.'

Tara spoke this time. 'We are both really into mature lovers and we are both really attracted to you two. You should really think about it. It will change your world.'

Sue and Ray were both silent. They looked at each other trying to work out what the other was thinking. Sue eventually spoke. 'I...errr...I...I don't really know what to say. I....need to go pee.' She got out of the tub and headed into the house.

'Man, you have got to try it. Now I know you fancy Tara; you can't keep your eyes off her.'

Ray blushed. 'Oh, err, I am sorry.'

'Don't be man. If you do this you can have Tara. Just think. A beautiful, flexible, experimental twenty one year old who wants nothing more than to pleasure you. How can you resist?'

'I just don't know if Sue would be into it.'

'Tell you what. Let me go and have a chat with her. See what she is thinking.' Tom got out of the tub and walked into the house.

Once Tom was inside Tara grabbed Ray's hand and placed it between her thighs. Ray thought he would cum right there and then as Tara guided his fingers into her pussy. She gasped as he began to explore her womanhood. 'You could have so much more if you and Sue do this,' she whispered before leaning her head back to enjoy Ray masturbating her.

Sue was startled to see Tom standing there very naked as she exited the bathroom. 'Have you decided?' Tom asked.

'I really don't know.' Sue's voice was full of uncertainty.

Without another word Tom grabbed her and pulled her body next to his. She could feel his cock rub against the front of her bikini panties. His body was rock hard; he was so manly. He leaned down and kissed her. She resisted for a couple of seconds before allowing herself to fall completely under his spell. His kiss was deep and passionate and forceful; she felt week at the knees but she was safe in his strong grip.

Sue's eyes were closed as she enjoyed her most intense passionate experience for years. Suddenly Tom slid one of his hands inside her bikini panties and began to rub her moist lips. Her breathing began to get laboured as two of his fingers entered her whilst his thumb caressed her very sensitive clitoris.

In a matter of a handful of minutes Tom managed to give Sue something that Ray had not managed for over five years; a spectacular leg-weakening orgasm. She let out moan after moan as her body shuddered. She was completely lost in her own world of sexual bliss. She did not quite know how she had got into the situation in which a man who was younger than her eldest son and who she had only met a few hours earlier had given her the first orgasm she had experienced in years; but she did not care; she was just glad that it had happened.

When she calmed down Tom looked her in the eyes as he spoke. 'You and Ray should swap with us. I know he is not satisfying you. We could have so much fun together over the next seven days. Do it. You will not regret it.'

All Sue could manage to utter was, 'Okay Tom.'

When Ray saw Tom and Sue heading back towards the hot tub he removed his fingers from inside Tara. She smiled at him. Unfortunately Ray had not given Tara an orgasm but he had enjoyed himself immensely.

Sue looked at Ray and said, 'Look Ray. I think we need a little bit of excitement back in our lives. Maybe we should give this a go. Tara and Tom are only here for a week. If we do not like it we can never talk of it again but if it reignites our spark then we would have had a lot of fun and we can start to enjoy each other more again. So, shall we do it?'

'As long as you are happy and comfortable with it then I think we should do it.'

'Excellent. You guys will not regret this.' Tom gave both of them a hug.

'So how do we do this then?' Ray enquired.

Tara answered. 'Well what we usually do is swap for a week. Our everyday lives will be normal but each man will only have sex with the other man's partner for the entire week.'

Ray and Sue both said, 'Okay.'

'The key thing is honesty. This will only work if it is a shared experience that will ultimately be used to enhance your own sex lives. So, no secrets. Excite each other with all of the naughty, dirty details. Secrecy will only breed jealousy and that will kill the whole experience.' Tom looked serious as he gave them his advice. 'Do you think can be that honest with each other?'

'Yes. It will be a bit weird at first but I think we can. Don't you Ray?'

'Yeah. No problem. So, like, when were you thinking of starting? Tomorrow?'

Tom feigned a confused look on his face. 'Tomorrow? What's wrong with tonight man?'

After that the party wrapped up quickly; all were eager to start the swap. Sue was not comfortable going with Tom to her house so it was agreed that Ray and Tara would go next door whilst Tom and Sue stayed at the Hillmans'.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Once Ray and Tara had left the house the naked Tom led Sue up to the master bedroom. There were rose petals on the bed and a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket.

Sue smirked. 'So I see you assumed we would say yes then?'

'Not at all. We hoped you would say yes but if you had not then me and Tara would have enjoyed the romance.'

'Romance? I think I have forgotten what that is.' Sue laughed a little sadly.

Tom popped the cork and poured them each a glass of the golden nectar. 'How can Ray have neglected such a gorgeous lovely woman as you?'

'I wish I knew. It is so sad. We used to be so much in love but now it is all routine; he hardly even notices me. Sometimes I think I should just let myself go for all the attention I get from him.'

'Well gorgeous Sue...' Tom walked over to her and gently kissed her on the lips, 'You are going to get a whole lot of attention this week. My whole being will be concentrated on making sure that you have as much pleasure as possible. How does that sound?'

She just smiled at him and leaned in for another, deeper more lingering kiss. 'That sounds wonderful.'

'And I will tell you another thing. I can promise that you will get a whole lot more pleasure out of this week than Ray will if he doesn't buck his ideas up. If he doesn't do everything in his power to pleasure Tara he will not get everything he wants.'

'I fear that Tara may be in for a disappointing week.'

'There is more than one way for a girl to have fun,' Tom replied cryptically with no further explanation. He pulled her close for another of those passionate kisses.

Sue was very tipsy but she knew she was more horny than she could ever remember being. Her body tingled with the anticipation for what was in store for her. She got goosebumps all over her body when she felt Tom expertly slip off her bikini bra. Tom pulled away a little to admire her chest.

'My God Sue You must work out a lot to keep yourself in such amazing shape. Your body is just insane.' He bent down slightly so that he could gently suck on her left nipple. Sue let out a little gasp as he nibbled the now very hard and very erect nipple whilst using his fingers to play with the other one. He spent endless minutes kissing and sucking and tasting every inch of her softness. Sue felt like she was in heaven. She was so turned on. She wanted to push his head down so she could feel his tongue inside her; she was so eager for it; but she also did not want to rush the pleasure.

Eventually Tom ran his tongue all the way down her toned torso to the top of her bikini panties. He looked up at her and smiled before slowly pulling down the panties to reveal her well groomed pussy. He gently rubbed his fingers over her slit; noticing that she was soaking. He looked up at her again as his licked his fingers clean. Ray had never done that and Sue found it incredibly sexy. She could not wait any longer; she grabbed Tom's head and pushed his face into her pussy.

Sue placed her left leg over Tom's right shoulder as her devoured her eager, long neglected womanhood. The feelings in her body were intense; from the fire burning in pussy to the tingling in every other part of her body. Tom's tongue was working wonders. He certainly knew how to pleasure a woman. His tongue licked her inflamed labia, played with her clitoris and plunged deeply into her. She never knew what was coming next; each experience every much as pleasurable as the last until...

'OH MY GOD...OH YES...YES...DON'T STOP.' Sue was having her second orgasm of the evening. This one was even more intense than the last. Her body bucked violently as she roughly fucked Tom's face. The waves of pleasure seemed to go on forever as Tom continued to stimulate her most sensitive areas with his tireless tongue.

When Sue's climax eventually faded Tom stood up and kissed her deeply; his tongue exploring her mouth. Sue could taste her own juices on Tom's mouth and this just drove her even wilder. 'Fuck me now. Fuck me Tom,' she ordered.

With one swift movement he lifted her off her feet and laid her down on the bed. Sue looked hungrily at Tom's now-hard penis; her eyes widened as she realised it must have been over nine inches. Her whole body was craving it. She opened her legs, inviting him on top.

Tom climbed on top of Sue and began to gently kiss her; a thousand tiny pecks all over her luscious lips. She tried to pull on his waste to get that piece of meat inside her but he resisted; teasing her; building up her desire; working her up into a sexual frenzy.

After what seemed like forever to Sue he finally forced his cock as deep as he could into her welcoming vagina. She felt so tight and warm around his throbbing cock. He knew it would take all of his powers of concentration to avoid cumming quickly. He was surprised to see that she could take pretty much all of his length.

Sue felt like she would cum as soon as Tom entered her. She had never felt so full; he wasn't just long he was thick too. Tom started to move his cock in and out of Sue. His ever changing rhythm constantly stimulated her in different ways. As his pace increased he continued to maintain eye contact with Sue.

As soon as Tom had started pounding her Sue had responded; making sure he penetrated as deep as possible. In years gone by her sex life with Ray had been great but she never remembered it being this good. She could not believe that she was about to cum again. She let out a loud guttural scream as the throes of ecstasy took hold once more.

About half way through her screaming orgasm Tom let himself go as he filled Sue's womb up with his long spurts of hot thick cum. It wasn't just Sue who was impressed by her lover's technique; Tom was impressed that this sexy forty six year old woman was so very good in bed despite having been neglected for so long. He leaned his head down and kissed Sue slowly, tenderly.

Tom rolled over and picked up the champagne. 'Want a drink?'

'Mmmm, yes please. That was wonderful. I can't believe that I haven't had an orgasm in years and you have already given me three in one night.'

He handed her a glass of champagne and flashed her one of his big perfect smiles. 'We have only just started.' They clinked their glasses together and sat sipping and chatting.

~~~~~

Ray let Tara into his house. He had a constant hard-on in anticipation of the opportunity to have sex with this beautiful, sexy young woman. 'The bedroom's this way.' He grabbed her hand and started to walk up the stairs but Tara did not move. He turned back to see her looking a little annoyed.

'I am not just your fuck toy you know.'

Ray as unsure what to say; unsure why she was apparently angry with him. 'I...errr...I am sorry?'

'Sorry for what?'

'I am not really sure but you seemed pissed off.'

'Ray. I know this is all new to you but this is meant to be pleasurable for all of us, not just you. Yes, we all know what is going to happen but never take it for granted. You need to treat me nice; treat me like I deserve.' Ray looked at her blankly; he really had no idea. Tara sighed. 'Oh for God's sake. Why don't you offer me a drink first?'

'Oh okay. Would you like some wine Tara?'

'Yes that would be lovely. White please.' They made their way into the kitchen and Ray fixed the drinks.

'So...errr...do you do this often?'

'I suppose we do. Maybe once a month or so. It is not always easy to find a willing couple.'

'I guess most people are a bit nervous; worried it will tear them apart.'

'I suppose. Are you nervous Ray?'

'I am but I am more excited. You are stunning.'

'Why Ray, you appear to be learning.' She smiled her radiant smile at him.

After a little more chatting Ray plucked up the courage to invite her upstairs. This time she let him lead her. They got into his and Sue's bedroom and Tara slipped off the dress she had put on before leaving Tom and Sue. Ray stared at her perfect body as she climbed into the bed and took another sip of her wine whilst she watched Ray get undressed. She maintained the radiant smile as she thought to herself, 'God he really is a fat fuck. I hope that this is all worth it.'

Ray got into bed and tried to climb on top of Tara but she clamped her legs together and pushed him off. 'What the fuck do you think you are doing?'

Ray looked confused again. 'I...I...don't understand.'

'I am getting really close to losing the mood completely here Ray.'

'But what have I done.'

'Have you never heard of foreplay Ray? God, I pity Sue. You need to get me going before you can stick that in me.'

'Oh God, I am so sorry. It has been a while. What do you want me to do?'

'I am not going to lead you by the hand Ray. Be spontaneous or give up; it is up to you.'

Ray had no intention of giving up this amazing opportunity; especially as he had visions of Tom inside his Sue. He leaned over and kissed Tara and was relieved that she responded. Internally she felt like vomiting as his fat sweaty gut rubbed up against her toned body.

Ray took a chance and let his hand explore her body. Tara forced herself to wriggle as if pleasured by his inexpert touch. He could not believe how good she felt.

After just two minutes he headed south. He parted her legs and began to lick her pussy. He was a little disappointed that she was bone dry but he at least was getting off on eating her. This was much better for Tara; at least Ray was under the covers and so she did not have to look at him whilst he licked her and any tongue licking your pussy, no matter how clumsy, is always nice. She tried to position his head so that she could get the most pleasure possible from the experience but no matter what she did she could not come close to approaching climax.

She kept Ray down there for over twenty minutes before she gave up hoping he might do something well. Ray climbed up on top of her and began to try and force his hard cock into Tara's gorgeous pussy when she said, 'Whoa there boy. You cannot put that in me unsheathed.'

'What? You're joking?'

'No I am not. Do you really expect me to let someone I don't even know fuck me unprotected? What do you think I am? An idiot?'

'But I am clean.' Ray protested.

'Well of course you would say that but you either bag it or forget it. I can't really say I am bothered what you choose. It is not as if you have demonstrated any talent so far.' She knew she was being mean but she could not resist; he really was useless and this was the part of her's and Tom's sex life that she had to endure rather than enjoy. 'I bet Tom made Sue cum before he tried to fuck her. I bet he got her begging him to fuck her brains out. He always manages to get me to beg him.'

Ray was getting angry and the talk of Tom with Sue and the comparison of Tom to him was making him soften rapidly. 'Why are you being so fucking mean?'

Tara forced herself to be sweet. 'I am sorry Ray. I went too far. It is just that you have not exactly made me feel desired. I still feel like you are just interested in your own pleasure and you cannot expect me to have sex with a stranger unprotected. It makes no sense.'

'Okay, okay but I did go down on you for a long time.'

'Yes you did Ray and it was nice. Now why don't you get yourself a condom?'

Ray's head dropped. 'I don't have any.'

'Oh well. I guess we will have to wait until later in the week.'

'Really? I could go out and get some. I could call a cab.'

'Ray, it is really late. It will cost you a fortune and I will probably be asleep by the time you get back. We have a whole week. I know you are eager but there really is no rush.'

'Just my fucking look.' Ray lay on his back with his head on his hands as Tara rolled over and slid into sleep.

~~~~~

As Ray and Tara were falling asleep Tom was getting hard again as he and Sue chatted and sipped their champagne. They were talking about some of Sue's experiences.

'So what is the wildest sex you ever had?'

Sue blushed. 'I don't know if I can say.'

'Oh go on,' Tom urged.

'Well. When I was nineteen I was going steady with this boy and we were having sex at every possible opportunity; it was still quite new and exciting for both of us. Well one day he talked me into having a threesome.'

'I knew you had a naughty side. Two girls?'

'No.'

Tom smiled broadly. 'Oh my. Sue you are naughty. So who was the other guy?'

Sue felt like her whole body was going crimson. 'His twin.'

Tom fell about laughing. 'I can't believe you had a threesome with a pair of twins. That is so clichéd.'

Sue punched him playfully. 'Shut up you. I bet you would jump at the chance with twin girls.'

'Ahh. You know me so well already.' They both laughed. 'So was it fun?'

'Yeah. Sorta messy but I got plenty that night. They both fucked me twice and they each got a blowjob.'

'Dirty girl. I bet you love giving head.'

'I did. I was good at it too but I haven't done it for years.'

'Why don't we find out if you still have what it takes?' Tom smiled at Sue and guided her face down to his long rock; Sue needed no encouragement. She devoured his cock. She sucked on it joyfully; trying to fit as much down her throat as she could. 'Oh my God, that is good.'

Tom lay back and let his eyes roll back as Sue spent the next twenty minutes pleasuring his manhood. She had remembered all of her skills; all of the skills she had no desire to use on Ray. She licked and sucked his shaft before moving down to his big balls. They were hairless and so it was a great pleasure for her to take them in her mouth and gently suck on them as she worked his cock with her hands.

She heard his breathing getting heavy and she knew he was close to cumming again. She did not know why but she wanted to eat his cum so she took his length in her mouth again and sucked as if her life depended on it. Soon enough Tom let out a roar as she felt his hot seed shoot down her throat. She played with Tom's cum in her mouth with her tongue; enjoying the salty tang before swallowing it all. She had not swallowed Ray's cum since before they were married; she preferred spitting but tonight was different; Tom was different.