Ray Finds a Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

No-one speaks for a few seconds.

Then Betty says, "Rose told us how you help her out now and then. Why don't you be a good girl for me and do the same for mummy. He made a good job of sucking on my cunt mum so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Go on dear, do as you're told."

Ray never expected this. He's naked and the two women can see his arousal. He's reluctant but finds himself crawling on hands and knees to where Celia still stands near the bedroom door. She moves her feet to open her legs wider for him. He licks her where she stands spurred on by encouragement from both mother and daughter. Celia grips his hair tightly holding him to her.

"That's right dear," she says. "You're part of the family now. I can see we're going to have such fun with you. Don't you think so Betty?"

"Yes mum, he'll make a good maid. That dress should be here this next week. That's it give my mum a good licking." Betty says excitedly pleasuring herself with her fingers.

A year has gone by and Betty and Ray are still together. Betty and Celia are now calling him Chrissie like his mum. He's moved in with them and they all get on well. He's still dressed as a man when outside the house but takes every opportunity to change into a skirt or a dress when inside. Rose is a frequent visitor and they are so relaxed together that anything goes. Chrissie loves to serve all three and when the drinks are flowing it's not unusual for clothing to be discarded in games of strip poker and the like. Of course Chrissie is often found to be doing things wrong which inevitably results in him being taken over the knee and given a smacked bottom which he enjoys.

One day Betty and Chrissie come home to find Rose and Celia kissing and cuddling on the sofa.

"What's this, I didn't know..." Betty says surprised.

"We've been trying to find a way of letting you know. So I'm glad it's out in the open. Do you mind if Rose moves in? She'll be sharing my bed." Celia says.

"Okay, whatever," Betty says. "Actually I've got some news too. I'm back in touch with Gary."

Celia sits up straight on the sofa. "What! Not that stupid oaf. Don't do it Betty. You'll end up regretting it. He gave you a black eye, remember?"

"Yeah, he's a bit of a Neanderthal I suppose. He says he's changed."

Later in their bedroom Chrissie says, "You never said you'd been talking to Gary. He was your last boyfriend before me wasn't he?"

"Not exactly talking, we've just been exchanging a few texts, that's all. Here sit down on the bed. I'll show you them. Get those trousers off and put a skirt on. You know you want to don't you?"

Betty knows her Chrissie only too well by now. He's jealous of course, but also very aroused at the idea she's been contacting an old boyfriend. As he's changing she looks and, sure enough, his little cock is stiff as a poker.

These are the texts she shows him;

From Betty; Hi Gary, how are you doing? Hope you're birthday went well. It's been a while hasn't it? X

From Gary; Yo, Betty, good to hear from you. What's up? Not getting much cock nowadays? I heard you had a new boyfriend. A bit of a wimp is he?

From Betty; Never mind about him. You know why we split don't you? You drank far too much. You hit me. I don't want a boyfriend like that do I?

From Gary; Okay, I admit it. But that's in the past. I'm working. Got a good job. Wouldn't want to lose it. So I've calmed down some, honest. Hardly drink these days. Still got that big prick you love so much though. Wanna meet up?

Chrissie reddens as he reads the last text from Gary. "Did you send a reply?" he says.

Betty slides her hand up Chrissie's skirt. "Not yet darling, but your little sausage tells me you want me to see him. He won't be able to keep his hands off me if I do. The thing is, I do miss that cock of his. What should I do dear?"

"He's dangerous. Don't risk it Betty. Men like him don't change. I don't want to lose what we've got." Chrissie has often had fantasies about becoming a cuckold so he's not telling her all his thoughts.

"You don't have to worry about losing me. I think I will see him, but it's just for the sex, I'm not going to move back into his flat, no way. I'll tell him to come around here when you and mum are around. I know Gary, he wouldn't try any of his strong arm tactics with someone else nearby. He's really a bit of a coward under all that bluster is our Gary."

Chrissie knows he can't stop her but he really wouldn't want to. He feels a sexual thrill that Betty is not fully satisfied with him as a partner and needs to look elsewhere. Betty dials Gary's number there and then.

"Gary, hyah, are you okay? I got your text. Can you come round to my house sometime? I guess I must be missing you. Tomorrow afternoon? Okay, make sure you're sober. I'll make you a nice cup of tea and we can talk. What! Ha. Ha, we'll see about that."

She laughs but he knows the signs, nipples standing out, face all red, mouth half open.

"What did he say?" Chrissie asks.

"He told me he's going to fuck my brains out. That's Gary all over." Betty says, her eyes sparkling. "Get your head between my legs, Chrissie darling, while I think about tomorrow afternoon." She quickly removes her panties and Chrissie dutifully complies.

Celia and Rose are very doubtful at first but have come to accept the new situation. A pattern develops with Gary becoming a regular visitor to the house, roughly twice a month. The two women like to be there in the house and the sounds coming from Betty's bedroom get them randy so they often strip off and play around. Chrissie is usually in his maid's attire at Gary's request. Chrissie gets called upon to perform licking duties for them both.

Most of the time however he is in the bedroom where Gary and Betty are fucking. Gary sees himself as quite a stud so on occasions he has fucked Rose and Celia as well. It was at Betty's suggestion that Chrissie should suck Gary back to hardness again when he feels in the mood to take on three. Chrissie doesn't mind. He's also brought in for clean up duties and has come to enjoy the taste of Gary's sperm. There have been no further instances of Gary's violence towards Betty although Gary has now taken on the role of principle disciplinarian where Chrissie is concerned. Whilst Chrissie finds the spankings from Gary more painful he continues to enjoy living in this household and feels he's found his niche in life.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers
12