Rayne Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the barrier of his shirt between his chest and her and made a sound of protest. To which Rayne immediately rose and stripped off his clothes. He returned to her lying between her legs as he again lavished attention on her breasts. He kissed her lower and lower until he reached the juncture of her thighs and he toyed with the silky, raven curls that covered her womanhood. He parted that secret place and Gabriella sucked in her breath as he pressed kisses there. She started to protest when Rayne slipped his tongue deep inside of her and the feelings that evoked caused her to gasp in surprise. He continued to suck and probe her with his tongue as well as press kisses to that part of her that seemed to be her entire being now. Rayne knew she was close to her peak; she was so hot and wet. He was so hard it was almost painful. He slipped his finger inside her and began to move it slowly as Gabriella tossed her head and moaned. She began to move against his hand and Rayne felt the barrier that proved that she was as yet untouched. He wanted to break that barrier so that it wouldn't interfere in what he was about to do. He knew it would be less painful this way, leaving only pleasure once he entered her with his shaft. She reached her climax and cried out in ecstasy. As she lay panting on the chaise he realized she was ready for lovemaking, to know the full extent of what it felt like to have him buried in her warm, wet depths. But, damn, this sudden protectiveness he was feeling was sure putting a damper on his ardor. He felt himself start to soften as he thought of Maria's words. Damn the old crone! Rayne knew he would not be teaching Gabbi the finer art of love making this night. So instead he settled for holding her close and knowing he had at least given her a measure of pleasure. He would over come this damn protectiveness. It was all well and good to protect what was yours, but not from ones own self. Now where had that come from? She didn't belong to him, or did she? Was she his destiny, as the old crone seemed to think?

Gabbi removed the blindfold and looked questioningly up at Rayne. "Why did you stop?"

Rayne laughed raggedly, " Not by choice. It seems I have developed a conscience of late, thanks to your Maria. I could swear the woman has put a curse on me, if I believed in that sort of thing."

"Maria can do such things, it's true. But, she would never do so to you" Gabriella told him while running her hands over his chest. She was amazed that she felt no shyness or embarrassment lying here with her legs entwined with Raynes and his manhood resting against her thigh, her breasts pressed to his chest talking casually.

"What makes you think she wouldn't do such a thing to me?"

"Because she truly believes you are the 'one'" she said matter of factly.

"Gabriella, I don't scoff at visions, Javonnie has them occasionally, and most of them have been true. But what makes you so sure Maria had a vision, and if so, how could she have known me, she's only just met me."

"Maria has had many visions, they too have all come to pass, except for two. It had been four, but then you came into my life just as in the vision, and fulfilled the fifth vision, leaving only the two."

"What are the other two visions?" he asked quietly.

Gabriella looked up at him and studied his face intently. She knew she had to tell him the truth, he had that right, as this was his destiny as well as hers. But, she knew in the telling of all that had come to pass and all that would come to pass, he could walk out of her life. Most men would, but then again Rayne Quinhurst was not most men. She took a deep breath and spoke softly, "This is a long story, that began long before I was ever born. Are you sure you want to know these things? For once the words are spoken, they cannot be recalled. Your life will be in danger, as has mine been since I was twelve years old. Also, once you are told, you may feel differently towards me, and wish never to see me again. Are you sure?"

"Gabriella, I can foresee nothing on earth causing me to wish never to see you again. As for my life being in danger, I have faced danger many times. Many are the men who would end my life, as I have made not a few enemies in my lifetime."

"Yes, I know" she said, "but it's not the same thing as having the evil one trying to kill you. He never gives up."

"I can take care of myself, and if I'm truly the 'one' I must know this story in order to be able to protect you as well."

"Yes, you're right. When my mother was a small child, Maria had a vision that she would meet a young man when she was twelve years old. This young man would be a noble man with a heart filled with love for my mother. They would fall in love and be married. They would have one child, a girl child. It came to pass, just as Maria's vision had foretold. It was while my mother carried me inside of her that Maria began to have megrims and each time her head would pound with pain and she would have to lie in a darkened room with cool, wet clothes pressed to her eyes a vision would come to her. Maria's second vision foretold of a man, an evil man that would shatter my mothers' happiness and covet that which my father possessed. The church and a person of high power himself protected him. The third one foretold of dark days in my beloved homeland of Spain, of faceless faces filled with fear, anguish and death. There were children with no parents, children slaughtered to fill the voracious appetite of the evil one. The fourth vision revealed that my family would be torn apart, that my mother and father would be swallowed by the evil one. That he would take me to a dark sinister place and he would torture me until I ceased to amuse him, then he would devour me too. The next vision was that I would leave my homeland and live in a foreign land that my father's estates and riches would be returned to me through the kindness of another. The sixth vision was that the dark 'one' would come into my life, that he would protect me, and fight against the evil one."

Gabriella sat looking at Rayne, knowing that this last vision could very well make him flee from her. But it was too late to turn back now. She took a deep breath and gazed up into his dark sensual eyes and said, "The seventh vision foretells of a great battle between good and evil."

Rayne, never for one second doubting the honesty of her words asked the single question, "Who is the evil one?"

Gabriella looked almost frightened to say his name, but finally said in little more than a whisper, "Torquemada."

At the mention of Torquemada's name Rayne sucked in his breath in a quick hiss. Everyone knew of the madman and his brutal rape of Spain and its people, all with the blessings of the church. It wasn't wise to tangle with the man; few lived to tell the tale. "How do you know Torquemada?"

A brittle laugh echoed from Gabriella's lips. "How do I know him??? He stole my birthright, destroyed my home, murdered my father and raped and murdered my mother. And for years has haunted my every step, determined to claim me as his prize." Tears glittered in her fathomless green eyes as she stared into nothingness. The raw pain, and red hot rage that was displayed there in those enormous green orbs gave Rayne more answers than the words ever could have. A fierce protectiveness welled up inside him and he knew without conscious effort that his decision had been made. He would see Gabriella safe, he knew that he would never let her go...that he could not let her go. The realization left him shaken to his very core.

12