Rayne's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said, she turned back to Rayne. She then grabbed and draped Rayne's towel over Rayne when done Cindy stepped next to Rayne's shoulder and squatted down. She then reached out and gently shook Rayne. Rayne took a little more prodding before she snapped, "Stop fucking shaking me!" Cindy did and stood up. Rayne realized then where she was and blushed. Very slowly, Rayne turned over trying to keep the towel covering her. That is when she saw Cindy. "Hello. Sorry about that, but I hate being shook and I thought that you were my boyfriend," she said more cordially.

"No problem. I understand perfectly why you would want to sleep peacefully, considering all the sexual energy you expended in the last half hour," answered Cindy. "I'm here because you screamed and I came to investigate. I found you in a compromising position and thought that you needed a little help. My name is Cindy. I'm the granddaughter of the people in the mansion on the hill. Lucky for you my friend Sara and I were setting up our stuff close by. I don't think you would have liked finding some guy buried hip deep in you."

"Yes that's true. Thank you. My name is Rayne and this is my home, left to me by my parents. I hope you don't find my state of dress or lack thereof to be offensive, or what I did earlier."

"Not at all. We all essentially look the same under our clothes," answered Cindy. "Actually I was hoping to get in some nude sunbathing while I was out here visiting my grandparents. I enjoy it very much, but it is hard to do at home with my little brother living with me. I haven't been able to get any time here since both of my grandparents seem to be watching me like a hawk. If they aren't then Sara is trying to drag me to this thing or that. I hate when I get home from vacations and think that I need a vacation to get over my vacation. This is the first time I've gotten to the beach."

"Where is Sara? You keep mentioning her," asked Rayne.

"Out on the beach with all our stuff."

"I like you and I think I'll like Sara. Go get her and you two can use my pool deck. That means that you can sunbathe in the nude if you want."

"I don't think Sara would like that."

"She doesn't need to sunbathe in the nude if she doesn't want to, but I can see in your eyes that you really want to strip right now. Go. If I'm not here when you get back, just set up and I should be out soon. I think I need to take a quick shower."

"OK!" exclaimed Cindy as she ran off to find Sara. As soon as Cindy was out of sight, Rayne threw the towel off and went into the house. I was able to get out of the pool, finally. I was in a little pain from having an erection for so long but I had to ignore that for the moment and get my clothes on and into another hiding spot. I dried my self off as quickly as I could. Ran to the door, grabbed the clothes, and then ran around the corner, my dick leading the way. I had just covered my painful member with my shorts as Cindy with Sara in tow came back onto the deck. Cindy was smiling ear to ear and Sara looked apprehensive. They were chatting and setting up what they needed when Rayne came out of the house wearing my favorite bikini. It is white with no lining and very small, just covering her nipples and her pussy lips and there was nothing to the back except string.

Cindy looked up and said hi to Rayne. Even from the distance I was at I could tell that Cindy was disappointed that Rayne was clothed. As Rayne got closer to the other two, I could not hear anything. They all settled in and started chatting. It seemed that nothing else was going to happen and I went around to the front. I was still very horny from everything that I had seen in the last hour. I got into my car and grabbed my cell phone. I called her number; it took her five rings to answer. We chatted for a couple minutes. Toward the end of the conversation, I asked if I could come over and she said that she had company but did not think there would be a problem. I told her that I would be there in about two minutes. She told me to let myself in and they would be out by the pool.

I put my shirt on and hopped back into my car, drove it around the circle driveway once, and parked it in front of the door. As quickly as I could I walked from my car into the house, up the stairs and into her bedroom. I had started to leave stuff there about two weeks after we started dating. In her bedroom I found my swimsuit lying on the bed. It seems she knew I would be coming over today and we were going to be hanging at the pool or going to the beach. When I searched for her earlier I must have missed seeing them on the bed or she put them out even before I called.

The suit is a pair of Speedo bike shorts with out the padding. Rayne bought them for me. She always hates to see guys wearing the baggy trunks or the Speedo brief. The trunks hide too much of what a guy has and the brief show to much. On me, the shorts look like they were painted on. She got them because she liked the reactions that people had at being able to see almost every vein in my dick. She would even try to give me a hard-on, just because she wanted everyone to know what the size of my dick was. I am an average length of just over six inches, but I'm at least three inches wide. With these shorts I must be shaved front and back.

I started to undress again and stepped over to the window over looking the pool. I was given a view of Sara in her full bikini, Cindy in nothing at all and Rayne was topless. Even though I had finally been able to calm myself down my cock sprang to half-mast. I stayed staring at the gorgeous view. It looked like Sara was disgusted with Cindy and was not looking at her friend, and Cindy and Rayne were trying to talk Sara into baring some more skin. Cindy had very visible lines but they were very small areas. I don't know how long I stood there, but I didn't care. I think it was about twenty minutes. That is when Sara finally started to relax and took her top off. I was surprised to see that she had no visible tan lines from my distance. She seemed like she did not want anyone to know that she sunbathed, at the very least, topless. My half-mast cock sprang all the way to full seeing three pair of naked tits.

I figured that Rayne was going to get me hard or that she knew that I would as soon as I saw all the naked flesh when I stepped out on the deck. I saw no harm in it since they all were giving me a nice view I should reciprocate. So with my cock at full mast I slipped on the shorts. I made sure everything was in order and headed down to the pool.

I saw a note taped to the deck door when I got there asking me to mix up some margaritas, I smiled a wicked smile at the note. I headed to the kitchen and started to make my special margaritas. My dick became flaccid while I concentrated on the mixture. Once the drinks were poured I grabbed the tray with the drinks and headed for the door. As soon as I stepped outside I was met with a wonderful sight. Rayne was nude again and she and Cindy were pulling the bottoms off Sara. Actually what I saw was Rayne bent over at the waist, legs about shoulder width apart, and facing directly away from me. Her engorged lips glistening at me. Cindy was at the foot of Sara lounge chair holding her friends feet up over her head. Sara was trying to stop them from taking her bottoms with a lot of writhing around, but it was to no avail with her feet over five feet above the ground. I stood transfixed watching, and fully hard again, and hearing a slap every now and then. With each slap Rayne's right arm moved dramatically telling me that she was the one slapping and I found out later that she was slapping at Sara's hands while she was moving the bottoms along Sara's legs.

As Rayne started to stand up again to finish taking off the bottoms, Cindy started to lower Sara's legs. Cindy stopped when Sara's feet were resting on her chest. Sara was still writhing a little and this moved her feet all over Cindy's chest. The feet moved until Cindy's nipples slipped between Sara's toes. This elicited a soft moan from Cindy and her hands loosened on Sara's ankles. Sara it seems realized what had just happened and using her toes pinched and squeezed Cindy's nipples and tits. Cindy moaned again and let go of Sara all together. Rayne had just gotten the bottoms to Sara's ankles at that time so Sara still had her feet in the air.

Rayne then slipped her left hand under Sara's foot and over Cindy's nipple. This caused Cindy to lick her lips. Rayne pulled Sara's foot away from Cindy's chest, slipped the suit off that leg, pinched Cindy's nipple with her left hand, and laid Sara's foot back on Cindy's chest. Rayne then repeated the process with Sara's other foot. Once the suit was off, Rayne stood back up and turned to the pool. As she approached to dive in, she looked at the house and saw me. She then turned and headed for me smiling. Sara and Cindy stayed transfixed on what was happening between them on Cindy's chest.

"Hi honey," said Rayne. "Nice to see you. Thanks for the drinks." Her talking to me broke my trance on the whole scene as it did for the two girls. Cindy looked over at me smiled and dove into the water. Sara screamed and grabbing her towel covering herself as she curled into a ball.

"Who is this?" asked Cindy as she came back above the water looking directly at my crotch.

"This is my boyfriend, Ryan. I knew I forgot to mention something," sated Rayne, with a wicked smile. "He was who called earlier. I told him it would be ok for him to come over. Then I had you two think you were going to be alone. I was the one who suggested you tan in the nude. I knew that this would happen to him." With the last sentence, she pointed at my hard dick very visible in my suit. Then she stepped behind me and worked the suit down my legs to pool at my feet.

"What are you doing?" I asked, dumbstruck. My dick was bouncing a little from its release.

"Why should you be wearing something when the three of us are in the nude?" asked Rayne. She stepped back around in front of me, kissed me on the lips and stroked my cock twice. Then she took the tray away from me, handed me a drink, and guided me to a lounge chair by my cock. Once I was seated, she turned to Cindy, who had gotten out of the pool and was using her hands to dry off a little, saying, "I hope you like Ryan's margaritas." Then she set her drink down next to me and handed a drink to both Cindy and Sara. As Sara was reaching for the drink, Rayne snatched the towel away from her. Sara screamed again and tried to grab the towel back, but to no avail. I had a great view of both Rayne and Sara's tits jiggling from the struggle. Cindy joined Rayne in taking the towel away, so I got to see six tits bouncing from all the movement. I almost shot another load just from watching, especially after Sara was pulled off her chair and on top of her friend to kiss Cindy's right tit accidentally.

Cindy then wrapped her arms and legs around Sara. Sara struggled a little, but when Cindy took Sara's head in her hands and forced her left tit into Sara's face Sara stopped struggling to get away. Rayne stepped over and sat right on my cock, facing away from me to watch the girls, causing her to scream out her most intense orgasm, even to this day. After the orgasm subsided she started riding me like there was no tomorrow. I lasted at least twenty minutes and gave her at least ten or more strong orgasms. The whole while that we were fucking like animals Cindy and Sara had slipped into a sixty-nine and ate each other to many orgasms. I would have lasted longer, but the girls stopped doing what they were doing and came to us. Sara crawled up between my legs on the lounge chair, spreading them and started to eat Rayne's pussy and lick my cock. Cindy wanted to have my tongue in her slippery pussy, so she laid the lounge all the way down and straddled my face facing Rayne's back. Just before I lost sight of anything but Cindy's gorgeous, firm as a snare drum, ass, I saw Cindy pull Rayne back a little to caress Rayne's tits and kiss her. I ate Cindy like it was my last meal. I even licked her backdoor for a few minutes. Cindy gushed over my face almost nonstop. Rayne could tell that I was about to spew and remembered that I was not wearing a condom climbed off and all three ladies bent to the task of getting me to come. Sara sucked my balls and slipped a finger in my asshole; Cindy moved to a sixty-nine position and deep throated me a couple times while Rayne turned around. Then there were two mouths working over my swollen head. Sara buried her finger in my ass and pressed toward my front, causing me to grunt loudly into Cindy's juicy cunt and blow my load onto my stomach and the upper slopes of Cindy's tits. Considering it was my second time in less than three hours, it was quite a load, three or four long pulses. Sara continued to massage my ass's inner walls. She and Rayne licked Cindy and I clean. After a thorough cleaning, Rayne started working her left hand around my flaccid cock and her right hand went to Sara's pussy. Cindy slid off my face and went to work eating Rayne's pussy. Sara never removed her finger from my ass. Within no time I was hard again from the front and rear stimulation plus the visual.

Sara then asked, "Can I have a go on his rod?"

Rayne answered by leaning over and kissing Sara. After the kiss Rayne helped Sara slide my steel member between her velvet lips. Sara started moving up and down slowly. I grabbed her hips to help guide her. Rayne then leaned over and started eating Cindy.

After a few minutes of us being that way I lifted Sara off of me and moved her into a sixty-nine with me. I wanted to taste her. I ate Sara to orgasm then moved her off me again. I then lifted Rayne off of Cindy, who was lying on her back, and slid my cock into Cindy's sweet hairless pussy. Rayne leaned in and kissed me then kissed down my back. She then kissed down my ass crack and sucked in my balls for a couple of seconds. Then she got distracted by Sara fingering her pussy. I worked Cindy to orgasm three times then Cindy had me pull out saying that her pussy was starting to get sore. I wasn't done yet so I found Rayne on top of Sara in another sixty-nine.

I had them stop and moved Sara over to the edge of the pool. She sat with half of her ass hanging over the edge and then had Cindy climb into the pool between Sara's legs. Rayne was allowed to resume the same position from moments before. Cindy and Rayne shared the feast of Sara's pussy. I moved behind Rayne and eased my hard cock into her hot pussy for a couple thrusts then pulled out and slowly pushed into her ass. The whole time I was fucking Rayne, Sara was alternating between licking Rayne's clit and sucking my balls. She continued doing that even while I fucked Rayne's ass.

Once we all got off we needed a break. We each took a lounge and passed out. We woke up at around seven o'clock. Sara and Cindy panicked, dressed and ran.

Rayne and I went inside, both slightly pink. I called work and left a message saying that I wasn't feeling any better and would not be in tomorrow. We then went up to her bed and made sweet love and fell asleep in each others arms.

12