Rayne's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Trip to the movie and nightclub.
8.9k words
4.61
52.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

The events in this chapter take place the day after chapter 2.

*

Because of the long hours I had been doing at work plus all the fun that was had by Rayne, Kitty, and myself the night before, I slept hard and long. When I woke I found nobody in bed with me. With my fuzzy mind I thought that all that happened between Kitty, Rayne and I was a dream. Then my hand found a wet spot. I think Rayne got herself off before leaving the bed, I never asked.

I shuffled out of the bedroom and took a leak. After the bathroom I headed for the kitchen. I looked at the clock it was around noon. I found a note from Rayne on the counter near the fridge saying that there was breakfast in the microwave just press start. I did and when it was done pulled out a plate of eggs and sausage. I sucked them up like a vacuum. Once the food was gone and I was almost fully awake, I looked in every room, including the rooms I had been through already, for her and I could not find her. The last door I looked behind was the one to the balcony. She was lying on her back and had her eyes closed, not a stitch of clothing covering her bronzed skin. I was nude too.

I started to get hard at seeing her. I realized that I was standing in full view of my neighbor across the way. She was an older woman, probably in her late forties or early fifties, who just smiled and looked. That got me harder. Rayne made no move of acknowledgement until I cleared my throat. Rayne was not visible to the neighbor because the lounge was down and the balcony wall blocked the view.

She turned to me with a smile and said, "Hey there, sleepy head. You do know everyone can see you?" In answer I pointed at my half-mast cock and nodded. "I would have figured that The Rod would still be tired with the way Kitty and I worked it last night," she said and stood up. She turned to wave to the neighbor, I never learned the woman's name, then pushed me back into the apartment. "I think you'll love what I have planned for tonight but I can't have you horny and hard all day. I'm going to fuck you then I'll get dressed." As she finished speaking she kissed me and kicked the door closed. She hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist quickly engulfing my now rock hard shaft into her steaming love box. With the intensity of how she was going I did not last long. After I came she continued kissing me and stayed on my deflating dick until we both felt my come running out. She climbed off and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door. A minute later I heard the toilet flush and then the shower turn on.

That is when I noticed the mess that the apartment had turned into. I am kind of a neat freak. I wiped myself off and grabbed a pair of sweatpants before starting to clean. I had found early in my relationship with Rayne a cleaning solvent that made easy work of any sexual stain, and there were plenty in the carpet, couch, and cushions. Rayne's housekeeper, Kira, pronounced like the actress Keira Knightly, turned me onto it. I stripped the bed and put the sheets and towel from the living room into a pile ready to be washed. I used the solvent on the mattress too. Rayne had come out of the shower wrapped in a towel and sat on the couch and started watching TV as I was working in the bedroom. Once the bed was made and everything else was back in order I took my shower.

While I was in the shower the phone rang. Rayne answered. She talked for a couple minutes then told me that it was Alex after she had hung up with him. We had told him about our relationship at class the week following our meeting Sara and Cindy.

When I got out I found her wearing her bib-overall shorts sitting on the couch watching TV. I put on a pair of khaki shorts that hung to my shins and a white T-shirt with the saying, 'This Is My Lucky Shirt', and a shamrock in Irish green on the front. I went into the kitchen and made some nachos for us and we zoned out together for a couple hours.

In the middle of that time I took the sheets to the apartment complex's wash room and watched the pool. Nothing interesting was happening. There were two couples and a few kids. The younger couple started to make out, but left soon after, I think they wanted to do something more and were not as adventurous as Rayne and I were. The other couple, the parents of the kids, called the kids out of the pool and they too left. Washing clothes or sheets is very boring. Once everything was washed and dried I took them back. On the stairs I ran into Wally, Kitty's brother, running to his car. He grunted with exasperation at me. He quit speaking to me about a year earlier when I stopped him from taking his prom date into the apartment that he shared with his family. I sat and zoned again when I got into the apartment. Every time I even laid my hand on hers she would move away, not that she did not want to touch me, but she wanted us to be relatively fresh for the night.

At five she got up and went into the bedroom. After I heard her swearing, I went in to find her digging through the clothes I had piled at the bottom of my closet. She was bent over at the waist and had more than half the clothes out of the closet. That pile was the laundry for winter clothes, since it was so warm I had not needed any of it so it piled until I got around to it. Sometimes other clothing will end up in there.

"What are you looking for?" I asked, moving to straighten the clothing.

"I thought that my white top and skirt were here. I didn't see them hanging or in your drawers," she answered through her legs. At the mention of drawers, I looked at them. They were all open and in as much disarray as a junkyard. I started cleaning the room up while she continued to dig through the clothes in the closet. At the very bottom of the pile was what she was looking for.

The top and skirt were made of a type of spandex and would cling to her tightly. The top ran the full length of both her arms and came down barely to the bottom of her breastbone and went up to her neck. It was so tight that her nipples were visible all the time. The skirt barely covered her ass and if she had hair down there it would have been very visible, it was so tight.

She held them up, shook them out, smelled them then undid the straps to her present clothing. The shorts fell just as quickly as the day before. She put the skirt on first then the top, and then she pulled her shorts back up and on. She looked almost presentable. After dressing she kissed me and headed into the bathroom. It took me about fifteen minutes to put the room back in order. I went back to the TV and she still had not come out or so I thought.

Close to six there was a knock at the door. I got up to get it. Kitty was standing there wearing a pair of skin-tight super low-rise jeans with a thong sitting high on her hips and a top similar to Rayne's. The jeans and top were black, the thong was light red. On her feet was a pair of black heeled boots that came half way to her knees. The legs of the jeans were inside the boots. The black made her fair complexion and her hair stand out that much more. Her hair was pulled back and up into an elegant coif. While I stood there gaping at Kitty, Rayne walked over and grinned.

"I forgot to tell you that I invited Kitty to go with us tonight," she said, pulling Kitty into the room. "While you were sleeping, I got up and saw her clothes still here. So I dressed in one of your shirts and your door shorts to take them back. I knocked and her brother answered. After he got Kitty I gave her the clothes back and invited her to come out with us tonight. Now you need to change into what is laid on your bed."

"I had better, since I would look like a dork dressed like this and you two like the hotties you are," I said with a grin. Apparently she had snuck out of the bathroom without my knowing. I headed into the bedroom to find Rayne had chosen for me a nice white polo shirt and a pair of black slacks. I got into them and my black dancing shoes quickly. Rayne had given Kitty a black leather coat that would not even reach her navel if she closed it. As I stepped out of the bedroom there was another knock on the door. On the other side was Alex. He was in a black polo and white slacks. His shoes were black.

Alex has been my friend ever since I defended him to his father at the family business. I was working for his dad at the time. We bumped into each other spilling paperwork and boxes on the floor. We laughed about it while cleaning it up. His dad took exception to the laughter and told Alex to stop laughing. I stood up for him saying that we were both laughing and other such things. I quit right then. I went to work where Alex was employed and eventually we moved out to California as roommates. While out here we hit our stride and we got our own apartments.

Alex is about six foot two and weighs about two hundred pounds. His light brown hair has always been worn short and spiky. He has bright green eyes and smiles easily. His features could, if he wanted to, get him an acting or modeling career. Both Rayne and I think he looks better than Brad Pitt.

"We almost look like the negative of each other," he quipped, stepping in. As soon as he saw Kitty he froze, gaping. She smiled shyly back. Rayne smoothly slid next to him and closed his mouth. "Thanks, Rayne," he mumbled coming out of he trance. "Nice whale tail, Kat." He was the only one who called Kitty, Kat. He had met Kitty before and even been part of a game night, so had Rayne. All four of us had played one night, girls against the guys; girls won.

"What's a whale tail?" asked Kitty. I had smirked at his comment and truly smiled when she asked.

"Whale tail is a slang reference to thong underwear being worn above the waistband of the pants. This is generally done by women, as men rarely wear thongs," recited Rayne. "The back of the thong sweeps up over the hips from the center making it look like a whale's tail." To emphasize the last point Rayne ran her hand over the straps of Kitty's thong. Kitty shivered at the touch.

Rayne then took off the denim she was wearing and put on her soft leather white boots. The boots came up to her knees with a heel that added an inch to her height. She rarely wears heels when she goes out with me.

Once she was ready we headed out the door. Rayne and Kitty went and got in Rayne's gray Mercedes Benz, the more sedate of her two cars. Alex and I walked down and out of the complex, just in case Kitty's mom came home, none of us wanted to talk to her. Rayne picked us up at the corner. Rayne and Kitty were sitting in the front seats, the guys in the back, Andy behind Kitty and I was behind Rayne. I leaned forward and kissed Rayne on the cheek before we started moving. Apparently when she got in her skirt rode up to her hips because it looked more like a belt and if anyone looked in they would have been able to see her womanhood in all its glory.

I was a little surprised she did that with Alex in the car. She had started to drive or ride everywhere with her bare ass on the seat just after the pool incident. I always got excited seeing her so that and this time was no exception. I realized she was planning much more before the night was out and she wanted Alex to know what the night was going to be like right from the start. Kitty looked at my face seeing the surprise there and smiled, placing her left hand on Rayne's thigh and rubbed it a little.

We headed to the movie theater nearby getting there quickly. Rayne never goes the speed limit; most of the time she goes almost double the posted speed limit. Once we were parked Rayne fixed her skirt as she got out and went to the trunk pulling a white leather jacket, similar to the one Kitty was wearing, out and putting it on. I gave her a questioning look and she answered, "I know it's going to be cold in there. I may as well look a little presentable."

Rayne hooked her arm with mine and Kitty did the same with Alex. He was more than happy to act like they were on a date. Rayne bought the tickets and we entered the lobby. Rayne then handed Alex and Kitty twenty dollars each and gave me enough to buy the large soda, a box of Starburst and a box of Gummi bears we always get to share. That started the very first time we went to the movies, our second date. After distributing the money she left us for the restroom. Kitty handed her money to Alex asking him to get her a small popcorn and medium coke then went to the restroom too. Alex and I smirked at each other then stood in line.

The lobby of the theater is a big open space about a thousand square feet. There are two concession stands on opposite sides of the lobby. The restrooms are around the corner from the stands. Alex and I got our stuff and headed to the auditorium down the hall at the back of the lobby, away from the restrooms. There are twelve auditoriums in the building. The movie we were seeing was in the largest. There were a few people scattered through out the room.

Alex and I found seats in the second row of the stadium seating section. The nearest people to us were five or six rows back and about a dozen seats down the row. He and I sat a seat apart and started talking of whatever we needed to discuss. A couple minutes later Rayne and Kitty came in. They both had their jackets buttoned up and Kitty looked a little nervous.

Rayne had me move over another seat away from Alex and sat in my original seat, Kitty took the original open seat. We talked for the last few minutes about our lives catching each other up. The previews started when Rayne unbuttoned her jacket half way. I always seemed to watch her as much as what ever we watched. I did it earlier that day at my place and I was doing it again right there. One of the previews was very bright from the screen and I noticed skin under the jacket. I knew that the top she had been wearing did not show skin above her abs, so without shock I assumed she had taken the top off in the restroom and replaced the jacket on her shoulders. I just could not figure where the top went.

Rayne saw me and smiled, while her hands unbuttoned the rest. She had not shown a thing yet and I was already getting hard. I glanced at Kitty and saw that her jacket too was unbuttoned then. Her jacket was hanging open wider than Rayne's and I saw the skin between her breasts. Her face was a mixture of fear, excitement and lust. Fear of getting caught, excitement about doing something that is socially wrong and lust at the thought of those people that could see her.

Rayne opened the jacket as the movie started showing the room her gorgeous C-cup tits, Kitty had not moved hers. Alex noticed and was riveted. He would continuously steal glances at her bared chest. Rayne's hands had found there way onto her neighbors legs. We sat and smiled watching the movie and looking at Rayne for about half an hour. Rayne took the jacket off at that time. Alex's eyes were bugging from his head at how daring she was being.

Kitty would flick the edges of the coat but seemed afraid until she saw Rayne take her jacket off. She finally bared her chest to the room. Alex had quit watching the movie all together by this time. Rayne's hand had made contact with my hard cock through the pants and stopped moving. Her other hand was in Kitty's crotch.

We sat again for a while with out moving except Alex. He was almost jumping for joy and trying to be nonchalant about getting his hard dick into a more comfortable position.

Rayne upped the ante again by pulling her skirt up to her waist and spreading her legs a little. Kitty finally took her jacket off too. If Alex had been calming down at all, this caused him to squirm again. I did not see Rayne's expression when she looked at him but I think she gave him a wicked grin. When she sat back and I saw his face I smiled and shrugged. Then Rayne's hands were working to extricate my hard cock.

Kitty, finally letting her lust take control, had undone her pants and pushed them down enough to get to her pussy easily. Rayne started to stroke me slowly with her near hand and the far hand slid into Kitty's waistband, pushing the pants and thong passed Kitty's knees and letting them fall to pool around her ankles. Kitty and Rayne worked in tandem to finger fuck Kitty's juicy cunt. From what I could see Rayne's hand was near Kitty's clit and Kitty's hand was between her legs. Rayne's hand was continually moving in different directions.

Kitty slid one of her hands into Rayne's crotch at the same time I put my hand there too. Rayne slouched down in the chair and spread her legs farther apart. I inserted a finger into her pussy and Kitty started to rub the clit. Kitty would change the pace and direction of her movements on Rayne's clit similar to what Rayne was doing to her. She would go fast in a clockwise direction then stop and go slow the other way then a medium speed up and down on it. My fingers explored Rayne's lips with little pinches and pulls. I would slide my fingers into her hot little box and feel her spot developing. I knew if I pressed on it she would get off, but instead I teased her with the pressure I placed all around it. I even slid my middle finger into her anus which brought her almost to orgasm. I stopped her hand on my cock so I could lean forward a little to use my other hand on her. I then took the middle finger that had been in her ass and replaced it there. I put the middle finger of my other hand inside her hot cunt and pressed into the spot. This caused Rayne to explode. I was surprised at her self-control. She did not make a sound higher than a whisper throughout her orgasm.

Kitty was not far behind. As Rayne was getting off Kitty had taken her hand back and was using it to fondle her creamy white tits. The hand she had at her own pussy was the only hand still there at the end. She had at least two fingers buried in her and her thumb was on her clit. She was plunging her fingers in like there was no tomorrow. Rayne had gotten enough control on herself to watch. She placed her hand covered in Kitty's juices over Kitty's mouth as Kitty came. She was loud, but Rayne's hand muffled her enough. Her body contorted forcing her pelvis up off the seat and her pussy quite visible to all that wanted to look. She was parallel to the floor from neck to crotch. There was one small squirt from between those engorged lips before she sat down again. The liquid for her pussy landed on the seat in front of her. I still get a smile from thinking the next person to sit there was going to get a surprise.

Once Kitty was more in control of herself we all composed and redressed ourselves. It was perfect timing, the movie was just finishing up as Rayne and Kitty closed up more than half the buttons of their jackets. I think Alex sat there watching us in stunned silence the whole time. I am a little surprised he did not touch Kitty.

We left the auditorium and separated into the restrooms. Alex and I were out before the ladies, as is usual. "Ryan, what the fuck happened in there?" he asked me in a whisper.

"That is Rayne's favorite fantasy. It goes farther than that too," I whispered back with a devilish grin. He looked at me like he had never seen me before. Before he could say anything I confessed, "Actually that was the first time we did anything in a movie theater. We've talked about what we would like to do. We would go to a movie that was empty and strip at the beginning of the movie and play, tease, suck and fuck throughout the movie. What happened in there was all about teasing you and me. I have no doubt you and I both will be fucking both before the night's out."

"But? How? Why?" he stammered. Then he calmed himself and said, "What the fuck is your relationship to Rayne and how did Kitty come into it?"

I led him outside and briefly laid out what my life has been like since Rayne came into. I did not go into as much detail as I do here, but his facial expression went from being angry and pissed off to admiration and a little envy. I saw the envy and reassured him that he should not be jealous because Rayne wants him in the circle. That is the reason she invited him out with us tonight.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers