Rayne's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies came out and we headed back to the car. The ladies had there jackets buttoned up half way. To the casual observer they looked like they were wearing low cut tops under the jackets. At the car Rayne opened the trunk and threw her jacket in. Kitty did it too, but she gave a furtive look around before she did. I had calmed down while the ladies had been in the restroom, but seeing their chests bared to the world in that parking lot caused my cock to reverse course again, sometimes Rayne can give me the worst blue balls. We climbed in the same as before. Rayne made a show of pulling her skirt up around her waist as she sat.

We headed for The Haven, the nightclub that we went to quite often. The parking lot to the Haven is in the back of the club. Also in the back of the club is the smoker's area. The club itself is a two story affair with four different rooms inside. There are two rooms set up to allow everyone in to dance. The other rooms are age specific. One is for those eighteen to twenty-one and the other is for those twenty-one and over.

The top floor is divided into three rooms with a bar in each. The bottom floor is a huge room easily two thousand square feet with a dance floor that cover at least half of it. There were three bars on that floor also. Two of the six bars served only nonalcoholic drinks; that is the bar in the minor's room and one of the three on the bottom floor. The bar in the over twenty-one room only sold alcoholic beverages and the rest sold both. There were some Goth undertones to the club because it was originally a Goth club, hence the name. It converted about a year before to the club is was and is today.

Rayne pulled into a parking spot right next to the smoker's area. She smiled and waved at someone she knew, still topless. She said that the tops were in trunk with the jackets. Kitty was trying to hide herself in the foot well and was bright red.

"Why did I listen to you?" she hissed at Rayne.

"Because you knew what I suggested sounded like fun," answered Rayne. She then got out of the car and walked to the back. All the while virtually naked. Her skirt was still hiked up to her waist and her tits were jiggling. I noticed a few guys glance over at her and their eyes lock on her body. I smiled and got out to see what else she was going to do. Alex mumbled something to Kitty and got out too.

Rayne was buried in the trunk to her waist, skirt still up when I got back there. She was talking to herself to quietly for me to hear or maybe she was singing. After about a minute she came back out of the trunk with two things in her hands. One was her top and the other was a band of elastic. She handed me the elastic and put her top on. After smoothing the top over her hard nipples she smoothed her skirt back over her ass. Once she was dressed again she kissed me and took back the elastic. She then undid my pants and let them fall to my knees. She took the band and wrapped it around my waist and tied it. She then slipped my hard dick under it to be held closer to my body. After she was done with the band she walked to the front of the car to talk to a friend that was smoking. I pulled my pants up as Alex grabbed Kitty's top and closed the trunk.

There were a couple people that had walked by while Rayne and I did that, they watched us as they walked. Once while Rayne was in the trunk a guy stopped and stared until the girl with him dragged him onward. I got pinched on the ass just before I pulled my pants up by a girl that probably had just turned eighteen within the previous two months.

I went to the front of the car to find Rayne talking with one of the attendants from her spa, Amber. I had met Amber the last time Rayne went to the Sierra health spa. She is about five foot six and seemed to be a runner. Kitty and Amber became friends over the last five years.

Her blonde hair hung to the middle of her back. She was wearing a green dress that hung to mid-thigh and exposed her whole back. It was held up by a knot behind her neck and showed some cleavage. On her feet was a pair of flat dressy sandals in a slightly darker green than her dress.

"We just came from the movies," stated Rayne as I walked up.

"Hey, Amber, how are you doing? I didn't expect to see you until she needed to be cleaned," I said with an easy smile. I stepped next to Rayne, pulling her to me, and looked in the car. Alex had handed Kitty her top and she was frantically trying to pull it on. It was clinging in the wrong spots and he was trying to help. In the process his hands brushed her tits a few times.

"I'm doing great, Ryan. I'm giving myself one last weekend on partying with smoking added to the mix. On Monday I'm quitting. I have friends who are going to make sure I don't cave into a craving," Amber said bringing my attention back to the two women near me. Rayne had her hand on my hard-on and was squeezing it while she watched the crowd.

"That's great!" exclaimed Rayne. "I knew you should quit but I didn't want to impose my ideals on you." Kitty and Alex finally came up to us. "Amber these are our friends, Kathryn and Alex." They smiled and waved. "Now that we're all ready I think it would be best if we got inside. See you later Amber." And we walked around the building to the entrance of the club.

Again Rayne paid. I would have but on our first date Rayne told me that my money was to buy her presents and nothing else, she was going to pay for everything else. We entered the bottom floor and Rayne lead us up the stairs and to a dark corner of the all age room on the top floor. My feet had started to move to the beat as soon as we entered the building.

After settling at the table in that corner Rayne handed me money to get all of us alcoholic drinks. Remember Kitty was only nineteen at that time. Rayne assured me Kitty was going to be okay and pushed me away. Alex came with and we got two sex-on-the-beaches for the ladies, a tequila sunrise for Alex and a whiskey sour for me. We took the drinks back to the table. I grabbed Rayne's hand and pulled her to the floor before she could take a sip of her drink.

We danced and ground up on each other. Her skirt continually rode up when she was grinding her ass into my crotch. Sometimes she would smooth it back down before turning around but there were times when she would leave it as it was. Kitty and Alex joined us on the dance floor soon after. Rayne and Kitty would change partners every so often. Alex's hands were wandering all over both there bodies while he danced and enjoyed the dirty dancing.

We danced for close to forty-five minutes before taking a seat again. We were all covered in sweat and almost downed our drinks in one pull. We discussed things I do not remember now. All through the rest Rayne and I had a hand in the other's crotch.

She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Next time we are on the dance floor lift my top and be ready for a quick fuck. We may not be able to get off that time, but we both will on that dance floor before the night is out." She licked my ear as she sat back with a devilishly hot smile.

Once we were rested we moved to the dance floor again. She started dancing around me and rubbing her hands all over her body. I finally noticed, after she had made one full circle around me, her hands would pull the hem of the skirt up a little every time they went up her body. She danced around me one more time before drawing me into a passionate kiss and grinding her almost bare pussy onto my rock hard pant-cover cock.

We stopped moving and just swayed there until she pulled her body off me enough for her hands to slip between us. She unzipped my pants and pulled the Rod out. She turned and ground her ass over it. She leaned her back into my chest and raised one arm over our heads while the other went behind my head; my arms wrapped her to me. My hands found her hard nipples through the fabric of her top and pinched. She moaned and shifted on my cock. I pushed the top up like she asked but I too wanted to reach her nipples with no obstruction.

That is when I felt her skirt move up and my cock slid between her ass cheeks. She bent over escaping my arms for a moment and pulled me through her legs and into her very wet pussy. She stood back up and my hands engulfed her tits. By this time Rayne was sliding front to back on my rod. Also Kitty and Alex were on the floor.

Kitty had her top pulled up and her naked chest mashed into his. They were swaying and making out right in front of us. I did not even know that Kitty liked Alex. I did mention to Rayne once that Alex thought that Kitty was a little hottie, but she was too young to do anything with.

The others on the floor glanced at us trying to figure out what we were doing but it was dark enough. I have no doubt a few figured it out. Rayne had her hands on her crotch while we rocked back and forth. Her skirt had turned into a belt again. Rayne's hands were rubbing her clit and what ever she could touch of me. Her pussy was clenching and releasing as she slid on my cock. Sometimes she would grind down like she had when we were dressed, but most of the time she slid me in and out of her hot, juicy cunt. We continued at that pace for the rest of the song. At the end of the song Kitty and Alex bumped into us.

Rayne stopped moving and slowly slid me out of her. She pulled her skirt down and turned to kiss me. Her hands went to my cock, slipping it back into my pants and under the elastic band. As she released the kiss I pulled her top back down. Once we were dressed we went back to the table.

I kissed her as we sat down. She grabbed some cash and sent me to get more drinks. I went off trying to find a comfortable stride, it was hard. When I got back to the table Alex and Kitty were there also. They were out of breath and smiling. We sat there drinking and talking for a while. I do not remember what we talked about, but I do know it had nothing to do with what happened on the dance floor.

The next time I went to the dance floor, I was lead there by Kitty. She had grabbed my right hand with her left and sashayed her tight ass onto the floor. Here thong was riding higher on her hips than when we left my place some hours before. Her hair had fallen loose from all she had done that evening. When she turned to me I saw that her top was not seated on her chest as evenly as she had had it when we got into the club. She had mischief in her eyes and a devilish smile.

She had me twirl her then she leaned into my and whispered over the music, "I'm having a great time. I never realized how much power women had over men. Of course you and Alex are willing, but I have noticed how the men and some of the women in this room look at me. It's with lust and admiration. They look at Rayne more with lust and they truly understand her confidence." She finished talking, licked my ear and danced away. I followed. I caught her and she started to grind into me. At that time Rayne pulled Alex onto the floor. They danced close the whole time. I think she went topless again, but I was distracted by the nineteen year old firecracker in front of my.

She would grind her ass into me for a few seconds then turn and kiss me quickly, after the kiss she would maneuver her body away and behind me, or just away across the dance floor. On the third time around the floor going through these motions, I was getting tired and frustrated by following her. I would catch her long enough for her to do her thing then she was off again. When I tired of chasing I ended up next to Rayne and Alex. I confirmed that Rayne had her bare chest pressed into his and her arms were around his neck, no kissing at the moment.

Kitty, seeing that I had basically quit chasing her, ran from the far side of the dance floor and jumped up wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. It caused me to lose my breath with a grunt of pain. The pain was from the impact to my dick. Her pelvis had hit my body at the level of my hips; it pushed my hard cock in a way that was not comforting. I was barely able to draw a breath before her mouth was covering mine. Her tongue was exploring my mouth like she had never kissed anyone before.

My arms had involuntarily wrapped around her waist when she hit me. As I got into the kiss my hands moved. One hand cupped her denim covered ass, while the other roamed her back before sliding between us. That hand pushed her top over her diamond hard nipples; once her nipples were free that hands started to pinch the pink nubs. She started to moan into my mouth and lowered her booted feet to the floor. We swayed back and forth and slowly moved across the floor under my direction. I was taking us back to the table. We never pulled apart until we sat.

My mouth left her mouth for her chest. I licked between her tits before licking up and around her right tit. I would lick to just her areola then move away again. I repeated the teasing on her left tit. After a couple minutes of teasing her by switching between her tits, I finally licked her right nipple then sucked it into my mouth. Her hands had not been idle during this. One hand had been pinching the nipple of the tit I was not on at the moment while the other was on the back of my head trying to direct my mouth.

When my mouth took her nipple in she let out a moan of pleasure. I switched to her other nipple about a minute later, repeating the motions I did on her right nipple. I licked and flicked her nipple with my tongue from every direction and every so often I would gentle nip her nipple with my teeth.

Just after I had moved to her left nipple, my hands moved to her waist and the button for her pants. That is when I felt another hand on my head, gripping my hair and pulling me back. It was Rayne, I saw this rather quickly due to my head snapping around. She was glaring at me and shook her head.

"You can't do that here. She looses her pants the jig is up. You will feel it soon enough," she said, sternly to me as she sat. Alex was looking at me questioningly, Kitty just seemed disappointed.

"Sorry, got caught up in the moment," I said, wrapping my right arm around her.

About a minute later she dragged me back to the floor. She gave me a deep but short kiss before repeating her grinding and circling from earlier. This time though she only went around once and her skirt went all the way up. She stayed about a foot away from me when her hands pulled the Rod back out. With a kiss she turned and pulled me back through her legs. I could feel the heat and the wetness even before my cock touched her. I slipped into her even easier than I did earlier. She took me to the hilt and stood there vibrating in another orgasm. We were standing on the dance floor with my dick unmoving in her hot little cunt. If someone were to look at us they would have seen her half-naked and me holding her in a hug.

When she came down she started to move and I lifted her top. She would alternate from fast short movements to slow and long ones or she would mix those. All the while she was squeezing her pussy muscles. My hands were kneading her tits and pinching her nipples. We continued to fuck on the dance floor through two more songs.

I was really starting to get tired of not being able to reach my orgasm. Because of how many times we had fucked by then she could tell how close I was to cumming and at those times she would just slide me all the way into her and stop moving. The last time she stopped she pulled off of me. She turned and jumped up and somehow planted her juicy pussy right on my hard and ready to pop cock without use of hands. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she sank on my pole. It was kind of a repeat of the way we had sex right after I woke up. Her mouth found mine and our tongues wrestled. She slid up and down three more times before I reached the point of no return. I grunted into her mouth as I spewed my white stuff into her pussy. I shot at least four times. On the last shot she lowered her left leg to the floor. Once she was sure that I was done she rose onto her toes and pulled my quickly deflating cock from her and put it away in my pants. As she put me away I put her tits away. After that she pulled her skirt down and danced away to the restroom to clean up. I headed to the restroom too.

I got to the table before her and was applauded by Kitty and Alex. They had broad grins and were creating an audience because of the applause for me and then Rayne, who showed up to the table as I was sitting. Rayne smiled, finished her drink then walked to the exit. I had thought that we would sit and relax for a while then be on our way, but it looked like Rayne, our ride, had other plans. Kitty, Alex and I exchanged glances then hustled towards the exit.

Rayne pulled up to the door, topless again, and we hopped into the car. This time I sat in the passenger seat while Kitty sat behind Rayne. Rayne had stripped down to her boots before picking us up.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I then kicked off my shoes; they start to hurt my feet after I go dancing.

"I thought that we should go to my house, since none of us want to talk to Kitty's mother," answered Rayne as she floored it. Her right hand found my crotch shortly after we turned onto the freeway. That hand unbuttoned and unzipped my pants then with my help pushed the pants to my knees. I had started to get another hard on when I saw Rayne in the driver's seat and it just kept getting harder as I saw she was nude then her hand undressing me got it to the same hardness as when we were on the dance floor.

I glanced into the back a couple minutes from Rayne's house to see Kitty in just her thong and it was pulled to the side. The small amount of hair that was there the night before was no longer there. Alex had his right hand in her crotch, at least one finger was inside her and her clit was being worked by his thumb. They had there mouths locked onto the other's. Alex had lost his shirt exposing a barrel chest and washboard abs with no hair.

Rayne brought my attention back to her with a pinch on my dick. She had been stroking it while driving. I looked at her, smiled and took my shirt off then kicked my pants the rest of the way off. I also placed my left hand on her pussy. I teased her but not much, did not want to crash.

As we pulled into the drive for Rayne's house we heard a deep moan from Kitty. Rayne pulled the car near the front door and turned it off. She then ran inside. I followed as quickly as possible. She had kicked her boots off by the time I found her in the living room. She was lying on her back on the coffee table. We had found out a couple weeks before that the table puts her at the right height for me to fuck her when kneeling.

Instead of dropping to my knees and sticking the Rod into her again, I knelt and buried my face in her hot cunt. I tongue fucked her while my nose rubbed her clit. I would make deep strokes of my stiff tongue then lick the lips right around the hole. When I pulled my nose away from her, I licked from her anus to her clit. She squirmed when I tickled her anus and moaned when I hit her clit. I started to lap at her pussy like I was a hot dog at the water bowl. My broad tongue spread her juices and my saliva all over her thighs and my face. She started to buck soon after I started to focus on her clit, which I did about a minute later. I alternated my licking between broad strokes and narrow, pointed strokes.

As I was about to slip my right index finger into her, I felt a tongue licking my cock head. The surprise caused me to pull away from Rayne and look down. Kitty, now fully nude, was just sticking my cock in her mouth. She started off like she had the night before, but soon slowed down. She was able to take half the length into her mouth easily; the rest was taken care of with her hand. She would go straight down then twist and turn coming up. Her hand was mimicking her mouth just the opposite way. Her tongue was writhing all over the head and underside.